If you are a student on the verge of starting a new career, or already a professional looking forward to switching over from your current one to an exciting and prospective path, data analytics is the right one for you. The requirements, usage, and application of data are growing in an exponential way in the current digital world. Subsequently, there is a huge rise in the need for data analysts. One can become a skilled data analyst by pursuing professional data analytics courses in Indore that are available both online as well as offline.
The financial capital of Madhya Pradesh, Indore, which is also the largest and most densely populated city of the state has quite a lot of data analytics course options to offer. This article acts as a complete guide to learning about data analytics as a career path and the top data analytics courses in Indore to become a certified data analyst.
What is Data Analytics?
Data analytics is the process of transforming unprocessed data into useful information. To be precise, it’s a technique to analyze the data to improve the productivity and profit of an organization. Data is gathered and cleaned from different sources to analyze various patterns.
The objective is to identify trends and patterns, thereby guiding the management to make wise decisions to make the business more successful. For this reason, data analytics is a crucial tool for both professionals and students because it enables us to notice things that we otherwise wouldn’t be able to.
Now it is clear that Data Analytics is the process of analyzing huge amounts of data to find significant patterns and trends. To implement Data Analytics, there are a lot of tools and programming languages used such as Statistic Analytic software, Excel (Spreadsheets), SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Data Visualization software, etc.
The organizations need Data Analysts who are skilled with the above-mentioned tools and techniques. Curious to know about the Data Analytics courses in Indore? Before that, this article takes you through the fundamentals of Data Analytics and also the roles and responsibilities of a Data Analyst.
You may find these other best courses in Indore useful:
- Financial Modeling Courses in Indore
- GST Certification Courses in Indore
- Technical Writing Courses in Indore
- Content Writing Courses in Indore
- Digital Marketing Courses in Indore
- SEO Courses in Indore
Steps Involved in Data Analytics
These are the different steps involved in the process of Data Analysis:
Grouping: The first step is to identify how the data is grouped or the data requirements. Generally, the data is categorized based on gender, age, income, demography, etc. Data values could be categorical or numerical.
Collecting: The collection of data is the second step involved in data analytics. This is usually done with the help of various sources such as computers, cameras, online/ environmental sources, or through personnel.
Organizing: The collected data must be organized in the next step so that it can be analyzed. Organizing of data takes place on a spreadsheet or any other form of software that accepts statistical data.
Cleaning: Finally, the data is then cleaned up before analysis. This indicates that it is scrubbed and double-checked to make sure there are no duplicates, errors, or missing information. This stage helps in correcting any inaccuracies, before sending the data to a data analyst for analysis.
Types of Data Analytics
There are four different types of Data Analytics. They are:
Descriptive Analytics: This is the basic type of analytics and is the foundation for the other types to be built on. It enables you to quickly summarize what has occurred or what is happening presently by drawing trends from the raw data. It just analyses “what has happened?”
For Example, when you are reviewing your company’s sales data and find that there has been a seasonal spike in sales for a particular product, a video game console. The Descriptive analytics convey to you that “The video game console has higher sales in April, May, and June every year”.
Diagnostic Analytics: As a next step, this analytics is done to find out “Why this happened?”
Considering the same example, the demographic data of video game console users shows us that they are between the ages of 8 and 18 years. However, the customers fall between the age limit of 35-50 years. The customer survey data analysis reveals that the customers purchase the video game console for their kids who are on summer vacation.
Looking for other best options? Dig in here:
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Kolkata
- Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Data Analytics Courses in Pune
- Data Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
Predictive Analytics: This type answers the question, “What happens in the future?” By analyzing past data with current industry trends, one can get predictions about how the company can perform in the future. For Example, with the help of past data, now we know that the sales of video game consoles increased in the months of April, May, and June.
Hence, we can be certain that the current trend will continue next year as well. We obtain a logical prediction, which supports the upward trends of video game console sales as a whole. Making predictions about the future can assist your company in developing strategies based on probable outcomes.
Prescriptive Analytics: This type answers “What should we do next?” This type of analytics is helpful mainly while making data-driven decisions.
Considering the same example, with the predicted sales trend in summer, we can decide to run an A/B test with two ads. One is to target the product end users(kids) and the other one for the customers (parents). The results can help to determine better ways to capitalize on the seasonal rise and its purported cause. Or, maybe we can decide to expand marketing efforts in March with holiday-themed messages to try to extend the bump into another month.
Who is a Data Analyst?
In simple terms, Data Analysts are professionals who translate data (numbers, statistics, figures) into plain English for everyone to understand. Data Analyst in any company has a key role in performing data-driven business decisions.
They help organizations to understand their current state of business by interpreting a wide range of data. In order to make better business decisions for organizations, data analysts work with data, using skills from various fields like Computer programming, Mathematics, and Statistics.
They need to be well-versed with mathematical and statistical analysis techniques. Thus, they draw conclusions from the processed data to describe, predict, and improve the business performance of their firm. Hence, Data Analysts are considered to be the backbone of an analytics team.
You should check the courses in other rewarding cities
- Data Analytics Courses in Hyderabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Noida
- Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Agra
- Data Analytics Courses in Chennai
- Data Analytics Courses in Chandigarh
Roles and Responsibilities of a Data Analyst
Data analysts work closely with business executives and other important stakeholders to understand the goals of the firm and pinpoint data-driven approaches for attaining those goals. Data analysts have a variety of tasks and duties that vary depending on the needs of a company. Some of the roles and duties of a data analyst are listed below:
- Data pertaining to sales figures, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors are organized by a data analyst. They make use of their technical knowledge to guarantee the quality and accuracy of the data. Then, it is processed, organized, and presented in a way that supports better decision-making by people, companies, and organizations.
- With the help of automated technologies, a data analyst extracts data from primary and secondary sources.
- Data Analyst removes damaged data and fixes codes and other issues.
- Databases and data systems are created and managed by Data Analysts thereby reorganizing the data into a readable format.
- Establishes the value and quality of data
- Analyzes and interprets, patterns and trends in massive data sets using statistical tools to help in diagnosis and prediction.
- In order to evaluate and compare business performance over time, important business functions are given numerical values.
- The key responsibility of a data analyst is identifying opportunities for process improvement, recommending system modifications, and developing data governance strategies while collaborating with programmers, engineers, and management.
- Creates final analysis reports to help stakeholders understand the data-analysis steps and make important decisions based on numerous patterns and facts.
- The exploratory data analysis project is a crucial component of a data analyst’s job description (EDA). To find trends, the data analyst for these activities must examine the data in detail. Implementing data modeling approaches to cover the essential elements of data analysis is the next step for data analysts.
Scope of Data Analytics
The field of Data Analytics has seen massive growth recently, hence the jobs of Data Analysts have gained huge demand around the globe. But there aren’t a sufficient number of qualified people to work on it. Hence, salaries for skilled data analysts are significantly higher than for other software professionals.
Generally, many organizations lack the internal resources or technology to sense their own data and they need help to mine the valuable information. So, the role of Data analysts is considered very crucial for any organization.
So, if you have the required skillset and are open to getting yourself updated, definitely your career as a Data Analyst is set to grow onwards and upwards. The salary of data analysts in India depends on how upskilled and updated they are!
Grow fast with these best:
- Data Analytics Courses in Coimbatore
- Data Analytics Courses in Kochi
- Data Analytics Courses in Bhopal
- Data Analytics Courses in Jaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Kota
- Data Analytics Courses in Lucknow
Industries That Use Data Analytics:
Most industries use data analytics, including the hospitality and tourism sectors, that have shorter turnaround times. The customer’s data are collected and used to find out and rectify any existing issues. This kind of big data analytics by using organized and unstructured data helps make timely choices in healthcare. Data Analytics is used in the retail sector to track customer needs, as the business depends heavily on statistics.
Some Other Industries That Use Big Data Analytics Are Given Below:
- Banking and Securities
- Travel and Tourism
A career as a Data Analyst looks promising and challenging. Isn’t it? It’s interesting and growth-oriented as well. Please go through the article to learn about how to become a data analyst and the top Data Analytics courses in Indore.
How Can You Become a Data Analyst?
A Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, or Data Science is the basic requirement to kick-start a career as a Data Analyst. A post-graduation or a certification in Data Analysis is required for those who are from an undergraduate stream other than Data Analytics.
A master’s degree or certification helps the person to be a preferred candidate in the data analyst’s job interviews. They learn new programming languages, database architecture, and other data organizing and analytics abilities in the certification courses, to become competitive and skilled Data Analytics professionals.
We also recommend:
- Data Analytics Courses in Navi Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Goa
- Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
- Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati
- Data Analytics Courses in Patna
- Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur
Top 7 Data Analytics Courses in Indore
Now it’s obvious that professionals with Data Analytics certification are in high demand in the market. As a result, there are many online and offline courses available in Data Analytics that can help you advance your career. These courses equip you with the right skills and knowledge required to become a successful Data Analyst.
We have listed down the top 10 Data Analytics courses in Indore for your reference. Go through the rest of the article and find your desired place to get enrolled.
Rank #1. Data Analysis Courses in Indore
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS provides a world-class Data Analytics Course, curated by industry professionals, who are the leaders in their domain. Their Master Data Analytics Course is highly renowned around the globe by the number of professionals who enrolled for the course and are now working with known brands.
Basic to Advanced concepts are taught as the curriculum covers each topic in-depth. Along with the comprehensive course syllabus, a number of tools are also taught including live projects and assignments.
At the end of the course, the students find themselves well-versed with the advanced skills to become a professionals. The next exciting thing about the course is they have 2 months of internship opportunities which boosts the student’s skills, confidence, and also good portfolios.
The entire team at IIM SKILLS dedicates themselves to the students’ advancement, and to make it even fluent, they have a dedicated support system.
Placement assistance is also available and schedule timely interviews. Once the course is completed, the student is certified with the master certification and also prepared for the other renowned certification.
Also Read: IIM SKILLS Data Analytics Course Review
Course Fees: Rs 49,900 + GST
Benefits of the Course:
- 6 months of Live training
- Tool driven training
- Assignments and live projects
- 2 months of internship
- Master certification
- Lifetime access to the course material
- 24/7 support
Data Analytics Course Syllabus
Data Analytics Using Advanced Excel (9 Hours)
Data Analytics Using VBA (15 Hours)
Data Analytics Using SQL (39 Hours)
Data Analytics Using Power BI (24 Hours)
Data Analytics Using Python-1(10 Hours)
Data Analytics Using Python-2 (10 Hours)
Data Analytics Using Tableau (15 Hours)
R For Data Science (20 Hours)
Data Analytics Using Alteryx (18 Hours)
Customer Care No: +91 9580 740 740
Email: [email protected]
You may also be interested in:
- Data Analytics Courses in Vadodara
- Data Analytics Courses in Trichy
- Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum
- Data Analytics Courses in Varanasi
- Data Analytics Courses in Udaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Dehradun
- Data Analytics Courses in Vishakhapatnam
Rank #2. Data Analysis Courses in Indore
2. IOTA Academy
IOTA Academy is easily one of the best institutes offering data analytics courses in Indore. To improve the skills of their candidates, IOTA Academy offers many job-oriented training programs like Data Science, Data Visualization, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Machine Learning, and many more.
Their Data Analytics courses in Indore teach you to learn the applicability of data science across fields, and how data analysis can help you make data-driven decisions. They provide complete placement training and support.
Course Duration: 6 Months
- Introduction to Analytics and Data Science
- Basic Maths and Statistics
- Data Visualization and Analytics Tools: Excel, Tableau/Power BI & SQL
- Python for Data Science
- Python libraries – Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, etc.
- R for Data Science
- Hands-on experience in real-time projects
AB Road, above Central Coffee House, opp. Sky Heights,
Navlakha, Angad Kapoor Region,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
(+91) 78696 64602 / 62667 88172
Rank #3. Data Analysis Courses in Indore
A leading IT training institute, CodersDaily offers Data Analytics courses in Indore with training and placement assistance. They help you to develop your skills and technical knowledge in the fields of Data Analytics with their offline/online training in Indore, Delhi, and Pan India.
Students here learn things from scratch to an advanced level which helps them get job-ready and get their desired jobs in the industry.
The Key Takeaways of the Data Analytics Courses in Indore by Codersdaily Are:
- Vetted curriculum by Industry experts
- Live classes by Data Scientists
- 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Live business scenario projects
- Extensive Career support
- Certification of training completion
- Free placement support
- Free Learning resource for a lifetime
The Data Analytics course offered by CodersDaily is the most detailed one in the market, covering the complete Data Analytics lifecycle.
Concepts Included Are:
- Data Collection
- Data Extraction
- Data Cleansing
- Data Exploration
- Data Transformation
- Feature Engineering
- Data Integration
- Data Mining
- Building Prediction models
- Data Visualization
- Deploying the solution to the customer.
The Tools Covered Are:
- Statistical Analysis
- Text Mining
- Regression Modelling
- Hypothesis Testing
- Predictive Analytics
26-B, 2nd Floor, Infront of INOX,
Sapna Sangeeta Rd, near HDFC Bank
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452009
Email: [email protected]
Rank #4. Data Analysis Courses in Indore
4. SSi Digital
SSi Digital is an institute that offers Data Analytics courses in Indore, with the opportunity to learn with the most popular Python Libraries NumPy, Pandas & Matplotlib. Their course provides you with the complete toolkit you require to become a Data Analyst.
You can build your profile with high-demand data analytics skills like Statistical Analysis, Python Programming, etc. This is an online course with a reasonable fee structure.
Key Takeaways From the Data Analytics Courses in Indore:
- Learn how to Pre-Process Data
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- NumPy for Numerical Data
- Pandas for Data Analysis
- Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- MySQL-Python Database Connectivity
- NumPy, Ndarray Creation, Routines, Attributes
- Ndarray Basic & Advance Indexing-Slicing
- Boolean Indexing, Arithmetic Operation on Array
- Iteration Over Ndarray, Array Manipulation
- Ndarray – Mathematical, Arithmetic, Statistical Functions
- Ndarray – Record Creation, Date-time
- Ndarray – Sorting, Matrix
- IO With NumPy
- Introduction To DATAFRAME
- JUPYTER Notebook, Dataframe Basic Functionality
- Dataframe Indexing
- Descriptive Statistics
- Dataframe Iteration, Sorting, Reindexing, Statistical Functions
- Aggregation, Data Cleaning
- Grouping, Joins, Strings
- Dataframe Datetime, Time Delta
- Date Time, IO With Excel, CSV
- MATPLOTLIB -1
- MATPLOTLIB- Types of Plots
- Plotting Data, Analysis of E-Com Data
INR 999/ year with unlimited access to all the courses offered by SSi digital
Call directly or WhatsApp +917314289083 to know more about the courses.
Rank #5. Data Analysis Courses in Indore
At 360DigiTMG, you get one of the top Data Analytics courses in Indore. This certification program gives you an in-depth knowledge of data processing tools like Excel, SQL/NoSQL, and Data Visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI.
A detailed explanation of concepts such as Data Preparation, Data Cleansing, and Exploratory Data Analysis is given in this course. Data Mining concepts are illustrated with real-time examples.
Key Takeaways From the Data Analytics Courses in Indore:
- Additional assignments of over 80+ hours
- Live Free Webinars
- Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
- Lifetime LMS Access
- 24/7 support
- Job placements in Data Analytics fields
- Complimentary Courses
- Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
- Hands-on experience in a live project
- Offline Hiring Events
- Tableau – 18 modules
- PowerBI – 8 modules
- Excel – 22 modules
- SQL – 23 modules
- 3 months. It comprises 48 hours of classroom and online classes.
- 80+ hours of assignments and e-learning
- 80+ hours of live project work
Course Fees: INR 29,500
Door no: 113, Green Star House,
Vishal Nagar, Annapurna Road,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh- 452012
+91 99815 14500
Rank #6. Data Analysis Courses in Indore
An online course offered by Google is a path to a career in data analytics. This program teaches you in-demand skills that will make you job-ready in less than 6 months. This course does not require any degree or experience. The Google courses can also be considered leading Data Analytics courses in Indore.
A professional degree from Google will help you get started in the rapidly expanding field of data analytics. Learn how to prepare and analyze data, employ essential tools for analysis, and produce visualizations that can help you make important business decisions.
Key Takeaways From the Course:
- Gain deep knowledge of the methods and processes used by data analysts in their daily job activities.
- Learn vital analytical skills and tools.
- Know about cleaning and organizing data for analysis, and to complete analysis and calculations.
- Learn to visualize and submit data findings in dashboards, presentations, and commonly used visualization platforms.
Topics Covered in the Data Analytics Courses in Indore:
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- Data Collection
- Data Ethics
- Sample Size Determination
The course has 8 modules covering all the topics widely.
Rank #7. Data Analysis Courses in Indore
This online certification course from Udemy prepares you to become a complete Data analyst. This can also be considered one of the useful Data Analytics courses in Indore. With the help of this course, you will acquire a clear picture of the data analyst role. No prior experience is required. They will start from the basics. You’ll just have to install Anaconda with their step-by-step guide.
Things You Learn in the Data Analytics Courses:
- Python programming,
- data preparation –
- Beginner and advanced Python
- Study mathematics for Python
- Basic and advanced NumPy and pandas
- Understand different data types
- Learn how to obtain interesting,
- real-time information from an API with a simple script
- Complete a data-cleaning exercise
- Expand your knowledge of NumPy
- Master data visualization
- Practice with real-world data
- Solve a final capstone project
- Basic Python
- Advanced Python
- Working with text files
- Data collection
- Data cleaning
- Data preprocessing
- Data visualization
- Final practical example
- 20.5 hours of on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 139 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Rs. 3499, but may be available at a discounted price of Rs.649
1. What is Data Analytics?
Data Analytics is the process of analyzing raw data and finding meaningful and useful information from it.
2. Why is Data Analytics important?
Data Analytics helps businesses to improve their performances. By implementing Data Analytics, organizations can perform in more efficient ways and thus cut down their additional costs. Using Data Analytics, companies can make wise business decisions by analyzing customer trends and satisfaction.
3. Who uses Data Analytics?
These days Data Analytics is used by most sectors. Mainly by travel and hospitality where the turnarounds are quick. They collect customer data, find out the problems, and fix them immediately. Another major sector using Data Analytics is healthcare, which uses high volumes of structured and unstructured data. The retail industry uses data analytics to know about the ever-changing demands of buyers.
4. What kind of roles can a data analyst undertake?
A data analyst can take up the following job roles, depending on their skills and experience.
ü Data Analyst
ü Business Intelligence Analyst
ü Data Engineer
ü Data Analytics Consultant
ü Marketing Analyst
ü Data Scientist
ü Quantitative Analyst
ü Operations Analyst
5. What is the eligibility to become a data analyst?
A bachelor’s degree is required as an entry-level qualification, but some employers prefer applicants with a master’s degree in data analytics or a related discipline. You can also go for any certification courses available from a reputed institute or from any online platform.
6. What are the skills needed to work as a data analyst?
To become a data analyst, you have to possess the following skills:
ü Programming language such as SQL
ü R or Python–Statistical Programming
ü Machine Learning
ü Data Visualization
ü Microsoft Excel
ü Critical Thinking
ü Presentation Skills
As per the current trend, job opportunities are flourishing in the field of Data Analytics. To grab the lucrative options and earn a pretty attractive pay package, all you need is to upskill yourself from time to time. You can look into this article about Data Analytics courses in Indore and pursue any certification courses or programs mentioned.
These courses would give you a clear understanding of Data Analytics as a growing industry. We believe this article has given you insight into data analytics as a subject, technology, and career path. If you are looking forward to enrolling in any course for the same, the information about the Data Analytics courses in Indore would definitely be helpful to you.