Top 7 Content Writing Courses In Delhi
Content writing is a profession that is in-demand globally. Delhi is no exception. The content writing industry is currently flourishing in Delhi. With internet proliferation and all businesses, small and big going digital, there is a boom in the content writing industry. Delhi is seeing an increase in the number of content writing agencies offering content writing services. It is no surprise then that the demand for content writers is also on the rise in Delhi. Below is a ready reckoner for a list of the top 7 content writing courses in Delhi.
Are you a fresher who wants to learn content writing?
Writing is not an easy task. It is a solo act and perhaps the simplest form of human expression. Clarity of thought is one thing, and putting them down into words with equal clarity is a different game altogether.
If you are a newbie wanting to explore the content writing domain, taking up a content writing course will be in your best interest. Most people think content writing is inborn. Some feel you can master it from free online resources. Let me tell you; it is not so.
To land a good job in the content writing industry, as a fresher, is extremely difficult. You can attribute this to the large number of people who are jumping into the field without formal training. Sloppy content, fluffed up, and irrelevant content can ruin the best thriving businesses online.
Check out our list of top Content Writing Courses In Noida
Do you need to learn content writing from an institute?
There are specific rules and certainly do’s and don’ts that one needs to follow for creating useful content, content that adds value to the business. Only an institute that has been in the content writing training is capable of giving you these insights.
As a layman, even if you are good with words and have a flair for writing, it is most likely that you will fail without the expert guidance of a training institute.
Apart from the technical aspects, the SEO aspects, and the content marketing aspects, an institute provides you with a certification. Some institutes even offer internship opportunities.
The certification and internship have immense value on your resume as a content writer. The certification proves to the potential employers that you are aware of the existing content writing skills. The internship showcases your writing abilities.
A content writing career does not require any high qualifications or specialized degree. All it needs is dedication, hard work, discipline, the habit of writing every day, and excellent research ability. These qualities are prerequisites and go a long way in the making of a successful content writer.
Top Content Writing Courses In Delhi
1- IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS, with its base in New Delhi, is topmost in the content writing training industry. With half a decade of experience in the content writing field, it has churned out many successful content writers. The training at IIM SKILLS being exclusively online is accessible to candidates across India and the globe. It is an institute that believes in up-skilling as a means to remain employable.
IIM SKILLS is a centre for excellence with a faculty that is passionate, highly experienced, and student-centric. Apart from content writing, the institute provides excellent courses in digital marketing and CAT coaching courses.
The X-factor at IIM SKILLS is the practicality of the courses. Their course structure is such that it has less theoretical jargon and more hands-on practical knowledge.
Over five years, the institute has delivered 1000+ pieces of training and trained 5000+ candidates across 35+ countries. The Content Writing Master Course by IIM SKILLS has transformed the entire content writing industry. Their journey from a blog to a leading online institution in the education industry is awe-inspiring.
Their Content Writing Master Course is a class apart. It is all-encompassing with an understanding of some necessary digital marketing know-how as well. Since content writing and content marketing are very much related, this knowledge helps get an in-depth understanding of the working of the content industry in the present digital era.
Content Writing Course Highlights at IIM SKILLS:
- The Content Writing Master Course is on the online platform consisting of 16 hours (four weeks) of live classroom training.
- The hands-on assignments are for 60 hours. Even the16 hours of classroom training are not entirely theoretical and very interactive and exciting.
- A module on web development leads you to make a website and learn the subtleties of plugins, server integration, secure website, and web hosting.
- The SEO module educates about the importance of analysis before writing content, keyword research, backlinks, broken link detection, and social bookmarking.
- The Social media marketing module throws light on how to build useful social media pages, micro-blogging, Facebook ads, and automation for social sharing.
- The content writing module guides candidates on how to write crisp and persuasive content with captivating headlines. It elucidates the importance of competitor analysis, search engine visibility, and all the rights and wrongs of content creation.
- Along with all other intricate details, the Content Writing Master Course enlightens on the various tools that make content writing a breeze. Knowledge of these tools is a value addition in the resume, for they are standard industry tools in use even by experts.
- Some of these tools are WordPress, Uber Suggest, Google Analytics, SERP Rank Checker, Plagiarism checker, Grammarly, Buffer, Tweetdeck, etc.
- Content Writing Master Course by IIM SKILLS is for a fee of INR 12900 + GST. It is worth the price, coming with a master certification and also a content marketing certification from Hubspot.
- With these certifications, candidates have the potential for gainful employment in India as well as globally.
- The institute also has placement assistance and interview assistance.
IIM SKILLS (Co-Offiz) H B Twin Tower
8th Floor, Max Hospital Building,
Netaji Subhash Place,
Pitampura, New Delhi-110034
Newcent Training Academy in Delhi is a professional training academy. It has several short-term professional skill-oriented courses. Most of the courses at NTA are distance learning with some courses offered as classroom courses in some locations. Their courses are up-to-date, easy to understand, and well-researched. Their main aim behind delivering distance learning programs is to keep the fees low and affordable to reach a more significant number of students. Their courses are cost-efficient without compromise on quality and efficiency.
NTA has many courses and programs such as digital media marketing, translation, and interpretation, customer care, team leadership, business communication, retail sales, office administration, and coordination, etc.
A diploma in content writing is a certificate course that will guide your writing ability to be in sync with industry standards. The distance learning courses allow you to set the pace of learning. They are ideal for working professionals and are have lower pricing. The examinations are online, and certificates sent by post. Classroom courses, on the other hand, offer more benefits. They are on weekends for working people. These courses typically cost more than their distance-learning counterparts.
Content Writing Course Highlights at NTA:
- The content writing course is available on three platforms, distance learning for INR 8100, classroom course for INR 16200, and a direct certification for INR 6300.
- The distance learning course is for six to eight weeks. The course content is sent by email/post.
- The classroom course is for eight weeks or more. It involves classroom coaching, an examination, and then certification.
- The direct certification is for one to two weeks. This certification is for professionals with three years of experience or more and is a direct examination and certification.
- The course guides you on how to write less and gets read more, sell without selling, and how subtle is more rooted in the content writing industry.
- NTA has centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai for content writing training.
D-155, First Floor,
New Delhi, Delhi-110074
Phone #: 98911-20492
The founder of the Education and Career Times has impressive clientele and has been a part of many innovative content marketing initiatives.
Education and Career Times or ECT offers courses in content writing, digital marketing, and communication skills, and personality development. It is primarily a training organization with government recognition. They have two centres, Delhi and Noida.
An ECT certification can boost your career with the backing of government recognition. The institute has separate courses on how to monetize your writing skills as well. The content writing program is one and a half months of training and one and a half months of internship. The trainers offer personal feedback on every participant. Upon course completion, a candidate is sure to have a sound vocabulary, improved grammar, and become a master of different writing styles.
Content Writing Course Highlights at ECT:
- The course is for three months, with 32 hours of classroom or live training. It includes 50 hours of e-learning and videos.
- Eight assignments, ten quizzes, four live projects, two tests, and two certifications are other inclusions.
- The institute offers 100% placement assistance, lifetime support, and even work from home opportunities.
- This course comes with an inbuilt internship opportunity
- The sessions are interactive with personal attention and feedback.
- There are 13 modules in the content writing course. Modules one, two, and three deal with an introduction, vocabulary, and common grammar errors.
- Module four is about writing tools, tips, and techniques.
- Module five is all about creative writing/copywriting.
- Modules six and seven cover business writing and technical writing.
- Modules eight, nine, and ten cover academic writing, specific writing, and fiction writing.
- Module eleven delves into the monetary and career aspects of content writing.
- Module twelve deciphers the basics of content and digital marketing, and finally, module thirteen is complete know-how on publishing an e-book.
- The course fee is INR 15,000 and is available as a classroom course as well as an online course.
M 138, 3rd Floor,
Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
G 284, 1st Floor,
4-INFORMATION DEVELOPERS FOUNDATION
IDF or Information Developers Foundation is a learning platform for content professionals. With its inception in 2009 by Rahul Karn, Information Developers has come a long way. The institute has courses, webinars, and training for topics such as agile documentation, technical writing, copywriting, API writing, blogging, influencer marketing, email marketing, content writing, content strategy, etc.
The benefits of taking a course with IDF are aplenty. You can become a member of their user groups, participate in forums, and have access to member-only content. The institute also has a provision for guest blogs.
The free resources on the site include informative blogs, free webinars, and also a job board. Their unique initiative Content Charcha discusses the latest trends and topics in the content industry. Apart from the Master of Content Writing, they have a Master of Technical Writing course and a Blogging and Content Marketing Strategy course under the content writing domain.
Content Writing Course Highlights at Information Developers Foundation:
- The institute offers a Master of Content Writing course for a fee of INR 9999.
- It is a certified course. The course is that of a content strategist, combining profiles of a content writer and a content marketer.
- The program spans over 32 hours and four lectures.
- The course modules cover the content development lifecycle, content technology, and various tools.
- Candidates will be able to go through the stages of the content development lifecycle with ease, those of planning, organizing, writing, editing, and publishing.
- Content development and distribution with content marketing are also inclusive in the curriculum.
- The course will educate users about content formula, types of content, converting leads into buyers, and goals and metrics.
- Students will master the critical aspects of copywriting and learn the secrets to creating high-converting lead magnets.
- Most importantly, the course also includes SEP health check, email newsletter, and how to earn and thrive as a freelancer.
Eco Tower, Plot No# A 14, 7th Floor,
Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
Phone#: 0120-4289117, +91-7840841999
Digital Acharya is one of the topmost digital marketing institutes in South Delhi. They also offer a course on content writing. Digital marketing and content writing/marketing are anyways interconnected. The institute provides hands-on experience and in-house internship opportunities. With two branches, one at Lajpat Nagar and one at Patel Nagar, Digital Acharya is an ISO certified institute.
Digital Acharya is the digital education arm of Intelliplus Educations, which has been offering education services for almost half a decade. It provides training in digital marketing, designing and development, and also data science. The Advance Content Writing Course comes under the bouquet of digital marketing courses.
You can call them for a free demo class before taking up the actual course. The institute has flexible timings for the classes as well as flexible payment options. Regular batch, weekend batch, or Sunday only classes, are adaptable to any schedule that suits the students.
The main aim of the institute is to educate students and place them with IT giants with their newly acquired skills.
Content Writing Course Highlights at Digital Acharya:
- Digital Acharya offers an Advance Content Writing Course by industry experts.
- They guide students on how to write original and valuable content and master writing skills with a command over the language.
- The course prepares the students for online writing, which is very different from offline writing.
- The curriculum includes language specifications, internet skills, and research skills.
- They teach the fundamentals of content writing, along with the different types of content.
- Next, they educate about content strategy and communication.
- Finally, they equip the students with the knowledge of how to earn with their newly acquired skill.
- The institute provides job assistance and placements upon successful course completion.
- The students also get a certificate of course completion.
G-30, First Floor,
Lajpat Nagar-2, New Delhi-110024
WZ-54, 3rd Floor, opposite Metro Pillar No. 219,
West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008
78348-07770, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76
6-TAMS-INSTITUTE OF DIGITAL MEDIA & JOURNALISM
The Arohan Media School (TAMS) is an initiative of the Amar Ujala Group. The institute claims to have an obsessive focus on research and training. TAMS provides multi-disciplinary training to create industry-ready professionals. Its flagship course is in digital media, but it also offers some in-demand course specializations such as digital marketing, video editing, anchoring, content marketing, and content creation for Facebook and YouTube.
Since their incorporation in 2017, they have provided students with a dynamic environment, launching them into new careers. For the uninitiated, Amar Ujala is one of India’s leading newspaper dailies. Amar Ujala has many more initiatives under its umbrella and has been very active in the transformative phase of the media industry.
Content Writing Course Highlights at TAMS:
- The Content Marketing course is for three months on weekends. Eligibility is class 12th and above. The course fee is INR 30,000.
- People who wish to learn content writing or blogging, or be an influencer, or have an online business can take up this course.
- The faculty here consists of industry experts with rich experience.
- The course takes you through various modules and teaches you about guest blogging, forums, social media, digital news, etc.
- The three-month certification course at TAMS is on weekends. Effectively, you get eight classes per month with four hours of lectures and practical assignments.
Gate Number 2, C- 21/22,
Sector-59, Noida- 201301
7-Sri Aurobindo Center for Arts and Communication
Sri Aurobindo Center for Arts and Communications is an institute with a focus on the future. For people interested in creative writing, SACAC is an excellent option. SACAC offers a short-term course in Delhi for creative writing. Starting this course around eight years ago, the centre has seen an overwhelming response to it.
The candidates who have taken the creative writing course at SACAC have become professional writers, authors, content writers, copywriters, or bloggers.
With its inception in 2003, Sri Aurobindo Center for Arts and Communication aims at shaping generations of media professionals and enable them to think creatively and work consciously to communicate powerfully.
SACAC has full-time diploma courses as well as short-term certificate courses. Creative writing is a short-term certification course.
This course aims at sharpening the writing skills of candidates. The centre takes in a small number of students, and due to the enormous number of people wishing to avail of the course, there is an entrance exam to ensure admission to genuine candidates.
Content Writing Course Highlights at Sri Aurobindo Center for Arts and Communication:
- At SACAC, it is a belief that writing can be taught, and it is what they do through this course on creative writing.
- The creative writing course at SACAC is for three months. The batch size is 25 candidates only.
- The registration fee is INR 1200 valid for one year.
- The course fee is INR 24000+ service tax, and the classes are on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- The curriculum is extensive and inclusive of exploring all possible genres of writing, including fiction, travel, non-fiction, film criticism, etc.
- The course focuses on strategies, styles, structuring, writing tools and techniques, interviewing skills, and improving communication and expression.
- At SACAC, the creative writing course is full of practical assignments boosting the confidence of participants and instilling a sense of discipline.
- Upon completion, the course ensures a candidate can write better, think creatively, construct plots, and more.
- The guest faculty for the creative writing course comprises distinguished and highly accomplished persona from various fields, and the course director himself is an author, editor, filmmaker, and corporate trainer.
Sri Aurobindo Society Campus
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Adhichini, New Delhi-110017
What is the prerequisite to Learn Content Writing?
- You should be comfortable with writing and speaking skills in English.
How much is the average Fee to Learn Content Writing in South Delhi?
- Irrespective of any location, an average fee for a 1-month long course is 11000 + taxes.
Which is the Best Content Writing Institute in Delhi?
- All institutes are good and delivering the best courses. At the same time, based on several reviews we recommend IIM SKILLS.
Can I work from home after completing my training?
- Ideally, people taking up these courses are majorly looking at work from home opportunities. Yes, you can expect the same.
A content writing institute will educate you on the technicalities and subtler aspects of content writing. It grooms your skills to make your writing more presentable. The content writing field is diverse, with several sub-specialities which a common man cannot fathom. A good training institute provides you with all of this knowledge and more.
Course completion and an internship from a good content writing institute certainly increase your chances of getting a good-paying job. Most training institutes have tie-ups with companies and offer placement assistance as well.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are a resident of Delhi, the cosmopolitan city, make use of our ready reckoner and take that decisive step.