Are you looking for new career opportunities? Want to learn a new creative skill in this highly competitive world to excel in your career but do not have much idea? If yes then, technical writing courses in Faridabad might be a good choice for you. As it enables huge opportunities as writers, if you are good at writing, have decent English translation knowledge, and have a little bit of technical knowledge about a particular field like science and technology, then you should look at this opportunity.
Faridabad is part of Delhi’s national capital region and under Haryana state. Faridabad is 3rd fastest growing city in India and 8th fasted growing city in the world. As more and more technological innovation is happening in the world, the demand for technical writers is increasing day by day. As per the study, the employment of technical writers is projected to grow by 12% from 2020 to 2030, making it one of the fasted growing occupations.
Technical writing is making complex technical languages simple and more understandable for laymen by simplifying complex words and using illustrations. Technical writers provide user manuals, instruction guides, and medical reports, many more. For example, when you buy a phone or air conditioner or any technical goods/tools, you get a user manual along with it. So, that’s one of the works of the technical writer.
It is much more than just writing in good grammar, you’ll have to know the technical aspects as well as the consumer. For the record, this techno writing includes the user manual, executive summary statements, reports, press releases, and emails.
Also, find some other rewarding courses in Faridabad
- Digital Marketing Courses in Faridabad
- Content Writing Courses in Faridabad
- GST Certification Courses in Faridabad
- SEO Courses in Faridabad
Who Should Apply for Technical Writing Courses in Faridabad?
An audience that would be more benefited from these technical writing courses in Faridabad are:
- Content writers
- Marketing Executives
- Technical documentation engineer
- Design and developer engineer
- Hardware engineer
- Software engineer
- Existing technical writers
Technical writing courses in Faridabad might be a good investment for you.
The establishment’s Technical Writing courses in India are ample and cover a wide range of topics. It includes an introduction to the IT industry, ongoing writing and meeting tips, why technical writers are needed, outsourcing, jobs, and responsibilities of a specialized author, and more.
Scrum training, profession path, business correspondence like email behavior and meeting reports, standards, introduction to DITA and API documentation, DDLC and SDLC, Software and apparatuses like Madcap Flare, Adobe Robohelp, and Adobe FrameMaker, specialized writing in Flexible climate.
It also includes editing and modifying procedures, fundamentals in specialized correspondence, content improvement measures, a language structure center for technical journalists SnagIt, Jing, and other screen capture applications, as well as sections of technical archives such as client manuals, investigation guides, and establishment guides, among others, MS Word should be developed.
Now, Let’s Have a Look at the Some of the Best Technical Writing Courses in Faridabad
1. IIM Skills
You might have heard about this institute from many candidates or different websites. As this is one of the most reputed institutes in India, that offers many valuable courses at an affordable fee. The institute was founded in 2015 and within a short period it has gained a huge number of student support as well as recognition from many companies.
It has a presence in over 23 countries and has trained over 15,000+ students. The specialty of the institutes is that it provides a thorough knowledge of the subject and makes it crispy clear and understandable for students.
It is also helpful for those students who do not even have the basic knowledge. The faculty focuses on every student personally to evaluate if they are lacking somewhere and need improvements with continuous valuable feedback.
Course Name: Technical Writing Course
Course Fee: INR 14,900+ 18% GST
Course Duration: 5 weeks.
The course is designed for anyone passionate to learn, is ready to face challenges, and is determined to make it a career.
- How to write
- Create your content
- How to write technical reports
- White papers or journals
- DDLC and versioning
- Conversational writing
- Reviewing and publishing
- API documentation using XML
- Datasheets, user guides, application notes
- Effective writing
- Medical writing
- Case study
What will you get?
- 20 hours of live online lectures
- 60+ hours of practical writing
- Learn how to use software tools
- Internship opportunity
- Dedicated placement cell
- Publishing your first white paper
- Building your portfolio
Tools, skills, and other offers one will learn/get after completing the course
- Tools covered: MS Visio, MS Project, Git, and Scribus, to name a few.
- LMS support
- International certificate
- Global placement assistance
- A candidate should be a graduate student in any discipline
- Good language and communication skills
- Basic internet knowledge
How could we forget about Udemy? Udemy is an online education platform. It has many courses, one can choose to enhance the existing skills whether it is arts, commerce, economics, business, and many more. You can find all the courses even if you are a beginner or expert. You just need passion to learn and want to enhance your skill.
The courses offered by Udemy are affordable if you are on a tight budget and do not know which one will be best for you. You can just search, scroll and choose which one will be suitable for you. Do not forget to look at the offer, one can use the offer period and can get up to a 100% discount on many courses by Udemy. After completing technical writing courses in Faridabad, you’ll be able to get a certification.
Overview of the Course:
- Techniques for Technical Writing
- pitfalls to avoid
- Making a Document Template
- Plan for Documentation
- Documents with table format
- Technical document components
- Graphs and flowcharts are used.
- upcoming trends
- Quizzes and exercises to ensure consistent progress.
The course is suitable for:
- Writers of fiction
- Artists from the government
- Librarians and teachers
- Anyone looking for a career change
There are many courses on Udemy, so, let’s look at the highest-rated and most popular ones
- Learn API Technical Writing: JSON and XML for Writers
- Coding for Writers: Basic Programming
- Technical Writing: Master Your Writing Career
- Business Writing and Technical Writing Immersion
- Learn API Technical Writing 2: REST for Writers
ECT is an online education startup, which is recognized by the government, and its accreditation can undoubtedly help your career. Because it is an online course, students can attend classes from any location. The faculty here are some of the best minds in the industry, with articles published in international journals.
The course module:
- Module1: Introduction to technical writing
- Module2: Grammar and styling
- Module3: Information Architecture
- Module4: Master a Markdown Language
- Module5: Learn XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Module7: Learn DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture)
- Module8: Document Authoring Tool – Oxygen XML Editor
- Module9: Technical Authoring Tool – MadCap Flare
- Module10: API Documentation
- Modul11: Agile Documentation Strategy
- Module12: Careers in Technical Writing
- Module13: Contributing to Open Source Projects
- Module14: Other Useful & Beginner Friendly Tools
What you’ll get after selecting a technical writing course:
- 32 hours of classroom/live learning plus 50 hours
- 6 assignments
- 6 live projects
- 12 quizzes
- 1 certification
- Module 1 – 14: Option 1 all modules – Technical Writing Course
- Module 15: Introduction to Web Development Fundamentals
- Module 16: Setting Up Dev Environment
- Module 17: Elements & Structure-Learning HTML 5
- Module 18: Learn HTML – Tables
- Module 19: HTML Forms
- Module 20: Semantic HTML
- Module 21: Learn CSS
- Module 33: Concept of DOM
Check out other courses offered by ECT
- Content writing course
- Digital marketing course
- Personality development course
Coursera is a massive open online professional courses provider based in the United States that was founded in 2012. Coursera collaborates with universities and other organizations to provide online courses, certifications, and degrees in a wide range of subjects. It was estimated that approximately 150 universities would offer more than 4,000 courses through Coursera by 2021.
- Technical Document Excellence Criteria
- Acquiring the Three Types of Knowledge Understanding Audience and Purpose Collaborative Writing
- Writing for a Variety of Audiences
- Using visual aids
- Definitions of technical terms
- Writing technical reports
- Academic and workplace studies
- Documentation for technical purposes
- Investigations in the laboratory
- The primary tool for exploring information is the web of science.
- Exemplifications of information searches
These Technical Writing courses in Faridabad can be opted for by anyone who has an interest in writing from any educational background. The learner should be passionate and interested to upscale the skill. This can be a good choice for those who want to take an online class with flexible hours.
5. Information Development Foundation
InfoDev, which was founded in 2009, is one of the pioneering foundations that offers Technical Writing courses in Faridabad via online mode. The establishment provides both online and offline Technical Writing courses. Its course is divided into 15 categories, each of which covers a few topics.
The extra educational plans are discussed at the final meeting, which is a long-distance race meeting. There is also one more task to complete before being approved. When the meeting and project are completed by up-and-comers, a culmination endorsement is granted.
The Technical Writing courses in Faridabad are open to any graduates from any field who have essential PC knowledge, as well as working experts in the field of specialized writing who want to upskill themselves. Another exciting aspect of InfoDev is that it allows you to take a free preliminary with free classes rolled in.
6. Henry Harvin:
This institute is well known among the students because it has trained many students who got good placement in many multinational companies. Henry Harvin provides many courses in an online mode such as content writing courses, digital marketing courses, and many more.
About the Course:
The Technical Writing courses in Faridabad develop specialized technical writing skills required to communicate information obtained through a cycle of specialized or test work. You will learn how to write lab reports, research reports, plan and feasibility reports, progress reports, counseling reports, and other specialized reports. The course also moves toward a few languages, design, style, and content issues that you can encounter while announcing the outcomes of your research.
You’ll get the following;
- Training: 36 hours of training in the form of two-way live online interactive classroom sessions
- Projects: The ability to work on projects in the Documentation Process, Technical Writing Software Tools, and other areas.
- Internship: Internship Assistance in gaining practical experience with the learnings
- Certification: Get Certified Technical Writing Course Certification from Henry Harvin, a Govt. of India-recognized and award-winning institute.
- Placement: There is a 100% guarantee of placement support for one year following successful completion
- Access to E-Learning with a plethora of tools and techniques, video content, assessments, and more
- Bootcamps: Over the next 12 months, there will be regular boot camps.
- Hackathons: Access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions for Free
- Get a one-year gold membership to Henry Harvin® Writing Academy for the Certified Technical Writing course.
Trainers at this institute:
- Most well-known industry experts with 15+ years of experience
- Our training partners carefully selected them, and they have been recognized for their work by numerous organizations over the years.
- I’ve been invited to give 150+ keynote speeches for the Technical Writing Course.
- Have given over 350 lectures and am currently working as a domain expert.
- Keep an eye out for ethical issues in science communication.
- Capability to write detailed research proposals
- Investigate and categorize different types of Literature Reviews.
- Technical Details Can Be Effectively Communicated to a Non-Technical Audience
- Capability to write both a thesis and journal research papers
- Improve the efficiency of your writing process to produce a higher-quality paper in less time.
- Learn how professional writers use English expressions to write clearly and concisely.
- Understand what to write in each section of a research paper.
- MS word
- Google Docs
Screen Capture tools
- Snipping tool
- Techsmith Snagit
Image Editing Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
Spell Check Tools
Technical Writing Software Tools
- Microsoft Word
- Macromedia RoboHelp
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Snag IT
- Ms. Visio
- Overview of DITA Tool
- Overview of API Documentation
- Overview of XML
- Module 1: Introduction to Technical Writing
- Module 2: Documentation Process
- Module 3: Technical Writing Process
- Module 4: Grammar and Editing
- Module 5: Technical Writing Tools
- Module 6: Components of a Technical Document
- Module 7: Technical Writing Techniques
- Module 8: How to create a Technical Document Template
- Module 9: An overview of Technical Document Formats
- Module 10: Advanced Technical Writing tools
- Complimentary Module 1: Soft Skills Development
- Complimentary Module 2: Resume Writing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How can I become a technical writer?
If you want to be a technical writer, you’ll have to complete the following things and should have these skills;
- Bachelor in any stream
- Should be good at the English language
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have basic knowledge about technology
- Must be passionate to write and learn new things
2. What are the types of technical writing?
- Medical and Scientific Papers.
- User Manuals and Assistance Guides.
- Books and Guides by Technical Writers.
- Assembly Manuals.
- Technical Documents, Reviews, and Reports.
3. Can I become a technical writer with no experience?
To become a technical writer with no experience, you must first learn writing skills through courses and certifications. Courses can be in-person or online, but they are required for anyone looking to expand their experience.
4. Which one is the best institute for technical writing courses in Faridabad?
We have already mentioned the top 6 technical writing courses in Faridabad in the article, you opt for any of them.
Technical writing courses in Faridabad might be a good choice for you if you are looking for some new career opportunities, wants to excel in your career, or wants to improve your skills. According to some reports, it is one of the most rapidly growing careers. As new technology and innovation are coming, more and more technical writers are needed, so this might be a good opportunity for someone who’s looking for some excitement and have a passion to write as well as have good writing skills. You can choose any of the above institutes to peruse it. Now, it’s your choice, it’s up to you.