Data Analytics Courses are quickly becoming the most sought-after and well-liked academic fields today. They are the courses that are developing the quickest, and as a result, many new job types, such as data scientist, data analyst, business analyst, etc., are being created. Due to the Big Data and Massive Data development boom, these technologies are developing quickly, which is further encouraging businesses from a variety of sectors to embrace data analytics as a way to capture and use better business insight. Here is a detailed guide to IIM SKILLS vs AnalytixLabs Data Analytics Course Review
Let’s know more about the Data Analytics courses and the Institutes offering the same, in-depth.
All About Data Analytics
Data analytics is the practice of carefully examining raw data to get relevant insights from it. These insights might include knowledge about your company, new products, industry trends, etc.
Analyzing data gathered from many sources, cleaning it, and then converting it into information that people can understand are similar tasks involved in data analytics.
The type of data may be organized, semi-structured, or unstructured. Visual representations of the end result, such as graphs and charts that show the research’s precise findings, are available. There are several frameworks and technologies utilized.
There is a high need for experts who can help firms turn raw data into information that is beneficial for corporate success. Among the various job categories available in the data analytics sector, data analysts have some of the most intriguing career opportunities.
Looking for other best options? Dig in here:
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Kolkata
- Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Data Analytics Courses in Pune
- Data Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
About Data Analyst and His Role
Data Analysts are ones who gather large datasets, prepare, and are subjected to examination by them. Client testimonials, accounting information, logistical data, market research, and other types of data are examples of this information.
A data analyst is in charge of gathering, scrutinizing, and analyzing data that may be applied to better business judgments. They need to be able to explain their results clearly to people who will be making the choices. Data analysts frequently have excellent backgrounds in computer science and mathematics.
As organizations have become more data-driven, the function of the data analyst has become more crucial. Businesses can make sense of the enormous volumes of data they gather with the aid of data analysts. They clean and analyze data using their knowledge of mathematics and computer science, then provide their conclusions to people who will be making the choices.
Data Analytics as a Career
Data analysts are in greater demand than ever. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that in the upcoming years, the employment of data analysts will increase significantly more quickly than the average for all occupations.
It’s because businesses are creating a lot of data as they go through digital transformation, which they may need to learn how to properly handle, manage, or use. Here, data analysts offer insightful analyses and interpretations of the data that might help the company.
You should check the courses in other rewarding cities
- Data Analytics Courses in Hyderabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Noida
- Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Agra
- Data Analytics Courses in Chennai
- Data Analytics Courses in Chandigarh
For a number of reasons listed below, beginning a career as a data analyst might be a great decision:
High Earning Potential:
Salaries for data analysts vary based on region, sector, and expertise. They are frequently well-paid. Right out of college, data analysts may frequently expect to make a respectable salary.
Data analysts can find work in a variety of sectors, including marketing, retail, healthcare, and finance. It implies that individuals with data analysis abilities have access to a wide range of employment opportunities and career routes.
Work that requires problem-solving skills attention to detail, and data analysis may be exciting and hard. For analysts, sifting through vast, complex data sets in search of insights may be both intriguing and intellectually stimulating.
Statistical analysis, data visualization, and data management are just a few of the abilities that may be used in a variety of other businesses and areas. Therefore, data analysts can develop important transferable abilities that will be helpful throughout their careers.
Responsibilities of Data Analysts
The position of data analyst entails a number of obligations and responsibilities. To become a data analyst, you must first understand what they do. Some usual and anticipated tasks for a data analyst include the following:
Being Aware of the Goal
Prior to anything else, a data analyst must ascertain what the organization’s goal is. They must assess the resources that are available, comprehend the business problem, and compile pertinent information.
Data analysts write complex SQL queries and scripts to gather, store, manage, and retrieve information from relational databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, and MySQL.
Data is classified and mined from a number of sources in order to extract new information from them. In order to increase the efficacy of the system, data models are produced.
Data management and cleansing are two of a data analyst’s primary duties. Data that is first obtained is typically incomplete and unstructured. Therefore, in order to prepare the data for analysis, it is crucial to clean it.
Data Analytics Tools
Data analysts use analytical and statistical tools, including computer languages, to do a logical examination of the data.
Interpreting Data Trends
To glean insights into the workings of enormous databases and identify patterns and trends, data analysts use a number of tools and libraries.
Development of Executive Summaries
Data analysts develop summary reports using data visualization methods. These reports serve as a guidance for the leadership team to move quickly.
Working Along With Other Teams
To ensure that business needs are implemented properly and identify possibilities for process improvement, data analysts collaborate with the management team, development team, and data scientists.
Now that you are fully aware of the duties and obligations of a data analyst, you are prepared to discover the key to learning how to become one.
Grow fast with these best:
- Data Analytics Courses in Coimbatore
- Data Analytics Courses in Kochi
- Data Analytics Courses in Indore
- Data Analytics Courses in Jaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Kota
- Data Analytics Courses in Lucknow
Institutes Providing Data Analytics Course
There are several reputable institutions that provide Data Analytics Courses.
This article will compare and contrast the Data Analytics course offered by IIM Skills and AnalytixLabs. These analyses will cover the whole curriculum as well as the advantages of the things you will learn. Making it easier for you to choose for yourself is one of the main reasons why we are making this comparison.
IIM SKILLS vs AnalytixLabs Data Analytics Course Review
For IIM SKILLS vs AnalytixLabs Data Analytics Course Review, we are going to look at different facets of both institutes to provide you with clarity regarding the two training programs.
This organization is considered as one of the top suppliers of online courses with a professional skills emphasis.
You are given everything you need through IIM SKILLS to excel at work or start the business of your dreams. These professional courses cover everything from the most elementary to the most complicated areas through a blend of theory and practicals.
IIM SKILLS helps you to reach your goals with top-notch professional courses that boost your competence, improve your present skills, and flourish in your working life. These courses are applicable to both careers and industries. The course material is carefully planned to help students develop their abilities and receive the best instruction.
Professional classes might aid you in identifying your passions. You will strive to enhance your skill set in order to turn your passion into a lucrative and worthwhile job. The list of courses that IIM SKILLS offers includes:
- Digital Marketing Course
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Certification Course
- Business Accounting Course
- Financial Modelling Course
- CAT Preparation Coaching
We also recommend:
- Data Analytics Courses in Navi Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Goa
- Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
- Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati
- Data Analytics Courses in Patna
- Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur
Data Analytics Course at IIM SKILLS: An overview
Tools and software expertise are necessary in today’s computer and technology-driven environment to succeed in any given industry. While AI bots cannot totally replace human intelligence, they can certainly contribute by streamlining and automating some processes. These large instruments end up being much more crucial in the case of data.
In light of this, at IIM SKILLS they make it a priority to strengthen your working understanding of the essential tools for the data analysis sector. Consequently, you will receive training in this direction to give you a competitive advantage when applying for positions in the real-market business.
You will be able to shine and truly make a difference in demonstrating your professionalism on the job if you possess the necessary tools and software expertise. It will not only enable you to make the most of your data drills but also unlock your hidden potential.
IIM SKILLS has developed this advanced data analytics course to teach and educate students about the real-world trends of data analysis in recognition of the growing relevance of data in market trends. This excellent program puts the complexities of Data Analytics front and center to prepare you for employment as soon as you finish the course.
Below Are the Course Modules:
- Data Analytics Using Advanced Excel (9 Hours)
- Data Analytics Using VBA (15 Hours)
- Data Analytics Using SQL (39 Hours)
- Data Analytics Using Power BI (24 Hours)
- Data Analytics Using Python-1(10 Hours)
- Data Analytics Using Python-2 (10 Hours)
- Data Analytics Using Tableau (15 Hours)
- R For Data Science (20 Hours)
- Data Analytics Using Alteryx (18 Hours)
This sophisticated Data Analytics course is designed by professionals with the following specific objectives in mind:
- To acquaint learners with the fundamentals of data analysis, including its many forms, data mining, etc.
- To enable students to do data-pulling, -cleaning, -manipulating, and -analyzing business analytics jobs.
- To increase your understanding of how to use data analytics tools like Excel, Power BI, and Tableau.
- Using Python as an alternative to spreadsheets to handle datasets.
- To have a thorough understanding of statistical Data Analysis, which supports corporate decision-making.
Skills You’ll Acquire From Data Analytics Course at IIM SKILLS
The journey route for the Data Analytics course is laid out at IIM Skills to assist you in acquiring the necessary skills as you move through the courses. Having these industry-specific skills reinforced will give you an advantage over the competition while looking for attractive work opportunities.
The Following Skills You Will Acquire After Completing This Course:
- Familiarize yourself with statistical terms like central tendency, correlation, dispersion, and regression. – Do well at SQL terminology such as command and query tools.
- Learn the subtleties of lists, sets, contributions, branching, dictionaries, objects, and classes as well as other Python concepts.
- Use the ideas of variables, conditions, loops, functions, etc. to develop Python programs.
- Learn how to interact with, load, and save data using Pandas while reading and writing files in Python.
- Learn how to use multi-dimensional arrays in NumPy, manage Data Frames in Pandas, and apply machine learning using Scikit.
- Learn to get a solid understanding of data interpretation in Python.
- Using Python libraries, analyze the performance of data analytics.
- A solid understanding of classification approaches, linear and non-linear regression models, and both for the Data Analysis work process.
- Learn how to effectively use clustering techniques including K-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering.
- Learn how to use Excel to do business analytics.
- Learn about Microsoft’s Power BI analytics and visualization capabilities.
- Gain knowledge of Tableau’s model and statistics and develop your ability to create interactive dashboards.
- Acquire knowledge of visualization techniques including market basket analysis, Pareto analysis, waterfall visualization, and heat maps.
IIM SKILLS will make sure to strengthen your working understanding of the necessary instruments for the data analysis sector.
Candidates who have experience using data tools and technologies firsthand are preferred by all organizations and businesses. Therefore, be aware of all the helpful tools you will be using during this course:
- Excel: When the word “data” is spoken, Microsoft Excel immediately comes to mind. The best platform for squeezing data into to obtain useful business insights is Excel. Excel includes a wide range of capabilities, including sharing workbooks, adding data to Excel, real-time collaborations, etc. Excel is the most significant Data Analytics tool.
- Power BI: It is a cloud-based analysis solution that produces data insights. It is another Microsoft product. This built-in tool combines data from many sources to provide a comprehensive view of the company’s asset information. Our unique Data Analysis education curriculum teaches you how to extract data from sources and visualize it using Power BI.
- Python: Almost any programming project involving data analysis may be completed using the Python language. Python software is user-friendly since it can operate on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Python is a high-end programming language used to build and maintain data structures because of its simple syntax and dynamic semantics.
- Tableau: A top-ranked business intelligence tool, Tableau is yet another outstanding tool for data analysis and visualization. You may prepare, analyze, discuss, and share data insights throughout the enterprise while working on live data sets. Learn how to create dashboards, charts, graphs, maps, and stories to visualize and analyze data at IIM SKILLS.
Other Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Financial Modeling Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
- Investment Banking Course
Now, Let’s Talk About Analyticlabs’ Data Analytics Course:
AnalytixLabs is well regarded and acknowledged for offering top-notch training courses that are created and given by professionals in the field.
Based on their impressive track record and high student satisfaction, they gradually advanced to gain the same reputation worldwide after establishing themselves as the best analytics training college in India.
Leading businesses from a variety of sectors, including Accenture, American Express, AbsolutData, Axtria, Bank of America, and McKinsey, hire their students. They are committed to assisting their clients in gaining proficiency in both fundamental and advanced analytics so they may become “Industry-ready” professionals and expand their career options.
Data Analytics Course at AnalytixLabs: An overview
This course at AnalytixLabs will accelerate your career as a data analyst by fusing the potent pedagogy of top-tier professionals with hands-on instruction. Their PG Data Analytics certification course provides all you need to succeed as an analyst, from fundamental ideas to advanced topics. This course will get you a Post Graduate Diploma or Certification in Data Analytics, depending on the module you select.
This course is ideal for you if you are an experienced professional wishing to upskill your abilities.
You can choose their post-graduate learning course, which also covers more sophisticated analytics if you’re seeking a combined option to obtain both certification and diploma credentials. You may all receive an AnalytixLabs graduation certificate by working together.
You might choose to enroll in further advanced courses after doing their post-graduate data analytics course, depending on your interests.
Packages for Python Foundation’s Core
Python is necessary for data analysis and doesn’t call for highly developed programming skills. Core Python is a subset of Python that contains fundamental data structures and procedures.
You’ll discover Python packages, Python operators, the fundamentals of object-oriented programming, user-defined functions, Python data types, and much more with this course.
Data Visualization for Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
You will have a better understanding of the data, which helps with further data processing. You will then comprehend how interactive plots and charts in visualization may facilitate the exploratory data analysis process.
Data analysts can delve deeper into data sets and underlying data structures with the use of exploratory data analysis (EDA).
Basic Statistics and Statistical Methods for Analysis
Descriptive and inferential statistics are the two approaches used in statistical analysis. This lesson will show you how to summarize data using descriptive statistics such as mean and median and how to derive meaning from data using inferential statistics such as t-tests. These are the two main approaches.
Other statistical analysis techniques, including associational statistical analysis, predictive analysis, prescriptive analysis, causal analysis, and more, will also be covered.
Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression and Linear Regression
You will learn how to forecast future behavior using statistical techniques in the final module of this term. By examining past and present data, predictive modeling creates a model that forecasts future events. The two types of algorithms covered in this topic are logistic regression and linear regression.
Regression issues are handled using linear regression, which also produces continuous results. Classification issues may be handled, and discrete outputs are provided via logistic regression. Python will be used to teach you all you need to know about these techniques and model creation.
Additionally, you will develop soft skills like commercial acumen, business analysis, and the ability to translate data results into understandable language so that everyone can comprehend your forecasts.
The Two Most Crucial Skill Sets You’ll Acquire in This Course Are –
- Core python
- Microsoft Excel
- Power BI
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Cloud computing
This is one of the basic soft skills that is included in all data analytics certification courses. A data analyst cannot be successful without decision-making skills. You need to be able to explain your conclusions and outcomes to other executives.
Conclusion on IIM Skills vs AnalytixLabs Data Analytics Course
To fully understand the course content and the teaching methodology, it is advised that you attend the demo classes before enrolling in the course. If you’re unsure which of these two is right for you, it’s advised that you visit their websites and conduct comprehensive research.
In order to help you make a better choice for yourself, the major goal of publishing a compared article on the IIM SKILLS vs. AnalytixLabs Data Analytics Course was to make you aware of the technical components of the course. You will become an effective and market-savvy candidate with strong confidence after doing these sorts of professional courses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on IIM SKILLS vs AnalytixLabs Data Analytics Course
Q. What is the estimated salary of a data analyst in India?
The typical salary for a data analyst in India goes from INR 3L to 14L.
Q. In how many months can I become a data analyst?
Six months is the recommended duration for a data analytics course.
Q. Who is eligible for a data analytics course?
Anyone wishing to begin a career in analytics can opt for the same.