Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Glasgow With Placements
Marketing in layman’s terms is a meet-up of the producer with the consumer. Marketing plays a vital role in the success of any brand, whether the business is online or offline. If you look around today’s internet world, you will find producers and consumers both meet on the internet, which gives rise to marketing on digital platforms, and thus the term “Digital Marketing” or “Internet Marketing” can be used interchangeably. If you want to grab this opportunity to dive into the pool of digital marketing sitting in the meadows of Glasgow, then I am going to discuss certified digital marketing courses in Glasgow with you.
Meaning of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing means organizing marketing campaigns on the internet for the success of any brand. The transition of the economy towards digitalization has increased the significance of digital marketing in these modern years. The relevance of digital marketing is unspoken in a recent era where the majority of people spend lots of time on the internet.
With the use of different digital channels like search engines, social media, email marketing, and display advertising, the digital person lays down the strategy to attract potential customers to either buy their product or enroll in their services. Digital Marketing helps in up-surging the brand’s popularity.
Importance of Digital Marketing
Glasgow is a city in Scotland on the bank of the river Clyde. Along with Architecture and Whiskey, Glasgow is also known for its priceless legacy in trade. This demonstrates the need for knowing about accredited Digital Marketing Courses in Glasgow.
Professionals who are trained by reputed institutions and who holds certification are welcomed for their refined skills. Now let’s discuss the importance of undergoing certified Digital Marketing Courses in Glasgow.
- Traditional marketing strategies are geographically restricted, whereas Digital marketing opens a worldwide market for a business to showcase its products and services it offers. With the help of an online store, even a small business can relish a global reach.
- Although Digital marketing has some expensive methods of organizing campaigns, it also offers some cost-effective methods in the initial phase for any business. It just requires a selection of the right and cost-effective methods of marketing such as SEO, social media, and content marketing.
- Digital marketing has many facets which are complex but starting with it is quite easy. As you gain experience, you gradually get used to dealing with the more sophisticated variants and drafting a well-researched plan to attain the set objective.
- Increased engagement is one of the key factors of marketing online when compared to traditional ways of marketing. Digital marketing is designed in a way to get engaging traffic. It aids in converting cold traffic into devoted customers. Digital marketing changes the website into a more user-friendly website. It makes the customer just a click away to get engage with the business.
Glasgow residents must now be aware of how crucial digital marketing is to preserving the history of trade in the global marketplace. It not only offers a wide range of job offers but also a decent salary scale. According to me, it’s the right time to discuss in detail the Digital Marketing Courses in Glasgow.
Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Glasgow
1. IIM SKILLS
Name of the Program: Master Digital Marketing Course
IIM SKILLS is an online educational institution with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. It has trained over 15,000+ students from over 35+ countries around the world. The main advantage of learning professional courses from IIM SKILLS is that it has curated its courses in a manner to achieve skills with simplicity.
It provides Online Lectures with industry expert faculties, so it becomes easy for the candidate to up-skill themselves in the comfort of their home. Not only do they provide professional courses but also prioritize providing hands-on experience with different marketing tools. They have a dedicated cell assigned for providing job assistance to their students.
Course Duration: 5 months
- Online lectures conducted by instructors with 12+ years of experience in the relevant field.
- The course is accredited by the Government of India.
- The course gets completed in 5 months, which involves 3 months of live comprehensive training and 2 months of paid internship.
- The internship pays a fixed stipend of £64.34.
- Acquire real-world experience with 15+ live projects and 10+ case studies.
- Access to training materials, lecture recordings, and class presentations is available forever.
- Weekdays and weekend batches are available to suit working professionals.
- 100% money-back guarantee after attending the first class, if you don’t find the class interesting.
- Course fees are affordable and include certificate fees for the IIM Skills certificate.
- Facebook ads
- LinkedIn. Ads
- Google Analytics
The total duration for gaining hands-on assignments is 120 hours which is divided as follows,
Web Development: 15 hours
The first online lecture of Digital Marketing courses in Glasgow will be on web development on WordPress. The candidate is required to buy web hosting and a domain name to develop a web application on WordPress.
Social Media Marketing: 15 hours
The candidates will book social media presence on the platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The candidate will gain mastery of social media marketing tools and discover how to develop audience aggregation, brand-building, and customer-building strategies.
Micro Video Marketing: 10 hours
You will submit your first video marketing campaign as a part of this assignment. The candidate will become an expert in video marketing by gaining expertise in video marketing tools and infographics.
Affiliate Marketing: 10 hours
The candidate will learn about making affiliate payments and the paperwork needed for affiliate marketing.
Google Ad words: 10 hours
The candidate will learn to create many Google Ads campaigns in this assignment, making you an expert in managing paid advertisements on display networks and YouTube.
Email Marketing: 15 hours
The candidate will learn to use marketing tools like Mailchimp, Mailgun, and other platforms to run live email marketing campaigns as a part of this assignment.
SEO: 25 hours
The candidate will gain knowledge along with the practical implementation of On-page and off-page SEO as a part of this assignment. It also covers topics like keyword research, keyword density, speed optimization, and competition analysis.
Content Writing: 30 hours
The candidate will earn writing experience, which includes Blog writing, long-tail, short-tail keyword research, and competition-based keyword research.
Course Fees: £ 374.26 (+ taxes)
Contact Details: +91 9580740740
Also Read: IIM SKILLS Digital Marketing Course Review
2. CIM Academy
Name of the Programme: CIM Fast Track Marketing and Digital Marketing Qualifications
Chartered Institute of Marketing is owned and operated by CIM Academy. Lectures are undertaken by an exceptional industry expert, who is committed to assisting the candidate with gaining confidence and advancing abilities for brighter career opportunities in the future.
CIM Academy offers three different courses for different levels of marketing fields.
Foundation Certificate in Marketing + Foundation Certificate in Digital Marketing
- This course is operated under Online Mode.
- It is suitable for entry-level jobs in the marketing field.
- An application can be made by Marketing Assistants and Coordinators.
- Allowed to work at the support level in the same workplace upon completion of the course.
- Option to pick the certificate that best suits your career path.
- The module includes communication in practice, marketing principles, and digital fundamentals.
- Availability of the option to split the fees according to the module or pay in full.
- Course fees: £950 (excluding VAT, including CIM membership and assessment fees)
Certificate in Marketing + Certificate in Digital Marketing
- This course is operated online and in Intensive Mode.
- Enhance your marketing profession with the help of this level 6 certification.
- Team leaders, senior executives, marketing coordinators, and marketing executives will be benefited from this qualification.
- Modules covered under this course include applied marketing, planning campaigns, digital marketing techniques, and customer insights.
- Allowed to work at an operational level in the same workplace upon completion of the course.
- Availability of the option to split the fees according to the module or pay in full.
- Course fees: for Online = £1835 and intensive = £2555 (excluding VAT, including CIM membership and assessment fees)
Diploma in Professional Marketing + Diploma in Sustainable Marketing
- This course is operated in an Online and Intensive Mode.
- Advance your career with the support of this level 6 certification.
- Senior executives, team leaders, managers, heads of departments, and directors are all eligible for this qualification.
- Allowed to work at the managerial level in the same workplace upon completion of the course.
- Modules covered under this course include marketing and digital strategy, innovation in marketing, digital customer experience, resource management, managing brands, digital optimization, and sustainability.
- Availability of the option to split the fees according to the module or pay in full.
- Course fees: for Online = £2030 and intensive = £2930 (excluding VAT, including CIM membership and assessment fees)
Contact Details: 044(0)1628427240
3. The University of the West of Scotland
Name of the Programme: Digital Marketing MSc
The University of the West of Scotland was originally known as The University of Paisley. This University provides a Certification as MSc in Digital Marketing to launch a lucrative career in the world of digital marketing. This course serves as the best solution for those who want to master the skills of digital marketing.
With the help of the MSc in Digital Marketing courses in Glasgow offered by The University of the West of Scotland, the candidate can build a well-paid career in the global digital market. This program is built to bridge the skill gap demanded by an industry expert.
You will graduate from this program with the abilities, know-how, and practical experience necessary to meet this need. Expected job scenarios include senior roles with digital marketing agencies, local authorities, and software companies. The study mode offered by this course is full-time and can be completed in 2 years.
Academic Requirement: A Bachelor Degree or relevant professional degree, including significant work experience.
English Language Qualification: For enrolling in this course, there is some English Language Qualification that is mandatory to have, which include,
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advance English): 176 overall, 169 subject-wise.
- CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English): 176 overall, 169 subject-wise.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English: ISEII with minimum passing.
- PTE Pearson Academic English: overall score of 59 to 64 with no subject score below 59
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): overall score 6.0 with no subject score below 5.5
The Course Duration is Two Years
Term 1: The candidate will study Digital Marketing Foundation, Branding, and Transformational Technologies.
Term 2: The candidate will focus more on theoretical concepts like developing research abilities, understanding customer approaches, and communicating on digital media.
Modules covered under this program will earn you credits. A total of 120 credits will be gained each year. Modules covered under this course include,
- Practice in digital marketing (20 credits)
- Branding concepts (20 credits)
- Transformational technologies and future marketing strategy(20 credits)
- The theoretical concept of digital marketing(20 credits)
- Research ability(20 credits)
- Media Marketing(20 credits)
The candidate then has the opportunity to select from the tourism, marketing, and events dissertation modules or create a Professional Practice. (Carries 60 credits each) If the candidate wishes to prepare for the Digital Marketing Institute Online Exam, then one is eligible for Digital Accreditation Module, which is non-credit bearing. Lastly, the candidate will have an opportunity to develop his online portfolio and sharpen his professional skills.
Steps for Application:
- An online application system is the only way to make an application with the university. Check with the eligibility criteria and keep the entire supporting document ready.
- Create your profile and attach all the degree certificates.
- Generally, these digital marketing courses in Glasgow don’t carry any formal closing date. But they stop accepting the application once the seats are full. To avoid disappointments, it is preferred to be an early bird.
Course Fees: £8500 (2022-23)
Contact Details: 0800 027 100
Dig in here to find the other recommended courses
- Digital Marketing Courses in the UK
- Digital Marketing Courses in the Netherlands
- Digital Marketing Courses in Australia
- Digital Marketing Courses in the Philippines
- Digital Marketing Courses in Dubai
Are you from Glasgow? Are you wondering which digital marketing channels to choose from? Then, I guess, digital marketing courses in Glasgow offered by SimpliLearn can be a solution. Do check out the details below.
SimpliLearn is the world’s #1 online Bootcamp with a 4.5-star rating. It is an extensive course that makes you prepare for executive roles. This course is produced in compliance with Facebook, so sessions are organized by Facebook trainees and offer you a free Facebook Blueprint voucher worth $99.
Overview of Facebook Blueprint: Facebook Blueprint is an accreditation to the Digital Marketing Certification. It validates a high level of proficiency in the field of digital marketing.
Covers Eight Digital Marketing Domains:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media
- Pay per click
- Conversion Optimisation
- Data Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Insights
- YouTube Analytics
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
- SE Ranking
- Uber Suggest
- Bing Ads
- 35 online classes conducted by professional experts.
- They deliver e-learning content, access to the professional marketing community, practical tests, and mentorship sessions to the candidates applying for digital marketing courses in Glasgow.
- The course broadens your understanding of the field of digital marketing by covering important topics like content marketing, paid marketing, and social brand management.
- Enrolling in the certified courses offered by Simplilearn helps you stand out of the crowd.
- This course makes you learn about the tactics that convert end users into devoted customers by covering topics like SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and mobile marketing.
This Course Covers All the Main Topics in Digital Marketing, Which Include:
Section 1: Social Media Foundation.
- Strategy and planning
- Channel management
- Managing tools
- Social advertising
- Social Media Foundation Quiz
Section 2: Facebook Marketing
Section 3: YouTube and Video Marketing
Section 4: Twitter Marketing
Section 5: Mobile Marketing Foundation
Section 6: Email Marketing Foundation
Section 7: Marketing Automation Foundation
Section 8: Website Conversion Rate
Section 9: Digital Marketing Strategy
Contact Details: +1-844-532-7688 (Toll Free)
Course Fees: £1452.04
5. PITMAN Training
Name of the Programme: Certified Digital Marketing Professional
PITMAN Training offers digital marketing courses in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Inverness training centers or via online classes from the PITMAN campus. PITMAN Training has a diploma course in digital marketing. It is specially cataloged for people aspiring to become successful in the digital marketing sector.
The need for skilled marketing personnel who is enriched with knowledge and practical demonstration is increasing at a fast pace, and PITMAN Training lacks nowhere in this race of training. The course gets completed in 200 hours. The mode of study is very flexible, where the candidate can opt to study online, in a classroom, or a combination of both. The training program at this institute is a combination of lectures, case studies, and practical training.
There are 10 extensive modules drafted to benefit any newcomer in the digital marketing field and turn them into outstanding professionals.
Module 1: Foundation of Digital Marketing
In this session, the main idea about pursuing a digital marketing course and the clarification of some core concepts will be discussed in detail. Along with that, they will also cover the working condition, customer insights, and the need to create marketing campaigns.
Module 2: Content Marketing
In this module, the fundamental concept of creating and publishing content on different social media will be debated in detail. Furthermore, the candidate will learn tactics to keep the customers engaged and retain them by sharing videos and blogs.
Module 3: Social Media Marketing
This module introduces the candidate to social media platforms for digital marketing. Moreover, it also makes you aware of techniques for growing audiences on social media. This module demonstrates creating paid advertising campaigns.
Module 4: Search Engine Optimisation
This module brushes up on the fundamentals of search engine optimization and how a search engine works. Topics like keyword research, keyword density, and competitor research are included in this module. It also explains the impact of SEO- based content on Google ranking.
Module 5: Paid Search with Google Ads (PPC)
The fundamentals of this module include the practical demonstration of paid ad campaigns on Google Ads. It covers concepts underlying bid auctions, managing paid advertising budgets, and optimization of sponsored search campaigns. There will also be a detailed discussion on conversion tracking, measuring, and reporting the effectiveness of paid campaigns.
Module 6: Display and Video Advertising.
This module debates in detail the fundamentals of display and video advertising, which includes creating and managing YouTube channels. It covers the concept of maintaining and targeting a potential audience. Contextual targeting, exclusions, remarketing, and bid adjustments to target display and video ads with the right audience are major topics covered under this module.
Module 7: Email Marketing
This module explores a marketing strategy using email. Different formats and tools for email design are discussed in the most detailed manner. Building potential customers via email marketing are the best practice these days.
Module 8: Focus on Website Optimisation
In this module, the candidate will learn about designing and publishing a simple, well-designed, and optimized website using WordPress in alignment with business goals.
Module 9: Analytics with Google Analytics
This module discusses the fundamentals of web analytics and associated legal duties. This module will throw light on practices followed for collecting data, consent, and privacy, which assists digital marketers to wrap it up into a meaningful conclusion. It also shows how to install and configure Google Analytics to comprehend a website’s traffic and audience.
Module 10: Digital Marketing Strategy
In this module, the candidate will learn how to make an effective digital marketing strategy, measure the ROI of digital activities, conduct key research activities and measure KPIs. It gives a broader view of how to set correct objectives and make effective actionable planning for the same.
After the completion of this course, you will be eligible for a Pitman Training Certificate; Along with that, you can apply for the DMI certification Exam to validate your training with Pitman. The candidate will have six months to complete this course and gain the certificate.
Contact Details: 01937318929
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Why should anybody hire a Digital Marketer?
In this growing era of the internet, promoting a business on a digital level has become the need of the day. One cannot rely only on the traditional methods of marketing. By making use of digital marketers, the world is the limit for branding and gaining a devoted customer.
Q2. What pay scale can a digital marketing person expect after completing digital marketing courses in Glasgow?
The average salary of a digital marketer can be £27,304 per year.
Q3. What skill will I develop after completing digital marketing courses in Glasgow?
Some key skills that you will develop after completing digital marketing courses in Glasgow are data analysis, content creation, SEO and SEM, CRM, communication skills, social media, and design skills.
Q4. Does a degree course in digital marketing required for getting a job in Glasgow?
Getting a degree is not mandatory, but undergoing a course will help you master the necessary skills. This article will give you detailed insights on digital marketing courses in Glasgow to choose from.
As numbers of businesses are flourishing on the internet, irrespective of their size, digital marketing is overtaking our traditional methods of marketing. A certified degree course will be the cherry on the cake because you will have mastered all the necessary skills and have hands-on experience with different marketing tools.
The abovementioned article on digital marketing courses in Glasgow is carefully researched to give a clear platform for selecting a perfect course to suit your requirements. It is kind of mandatory for newcomers but also recommended for seasoned professionals to get enriched with the different tools available for marketing.