Do you ever feel embarrassed for not knowing anything about analytics but aiming to be a professional? Don’t worry because we are here to send you on your way by introducing data analytics courses that not only teach you the basics but ingrain professional techniques and skills. The value of data analytics has skyrocketed recently and will only grow with innovations in business strategies, and so will the demand for data analytics courses in Varanasi, a possible future hub for technology development. Be ahead of the curve by knowing ‘what is data analytics’ and ‘what is its scope’.
What is Data Analysis?
Imagine you could store, collect, and analyze the air in your surroundings and use it for your benefit. Think of the useful applications of this hypothetical magical ability; the jet pack experience without any malfunctioning prototypes, saving people from life-threatening situations by dragging the air around them, etc.
Do you realize that data, in the age of the Internet, falls in the same ballpark? Today, companies leave no stone unturned and no means unexplored to gain customer information, ensuring a better experience and satisfaction for their prospective clients, all to obtain greater traction and client retention.
However, they don’t just receive data neatly piled up and in perfect arrangement, waiting for utilization. The raw data gained is of no use to businesses and corporations but it does hold the key to consumer habits, tendencies, and future trends. Therefore, data analysis acts on raw data to produce key business insights for the benefit of businesses such as effective pathways for marketing campaigns and consumer response to innovations and upgrades in products.
Varanasi is growing by leaps and bounds, leading to the development of new companies and new technology, requiring data management, and thus information in regards to the best data analytics courses in Varanasi. Before that, you must be wondering about….
Varanasi, the City of Light, known for its profound cultural roots and tradition has been producing great engineering talent. IIT BHU, Kashi Institute of Technology, and SHEAT Group of Institutions are some of the esteemed places responsible for the rollout of amazing talent in engineering. With Varanasi being the constituency of the PM, Mr. Narendra Modi, there has been an exponential rise in development projects and welfare schemes to help realize the ancient glory of this city once again and this can be in turn, aided by giving proper opportunities to young talent by providing courses that nestle them in high-paying jobs.
Data Analytics has been soaring sky high since the turn of the decade, and with a predicted CAGR of 13.2% and the estimated market valuation in 2022 to be around 271.83 billion USD, there is great potential for the market to grow to gargantuan heights. Some estimates make bullish predictions of a 30%+ CAGR in the upcoming years.
This growth has not developed in a vacuum but has been the result of a marked reduction in costs for various firms and industries and a spike in efficiencies and effectiveness in marketing and sales. With the potential to continue such progress into the future, no company would be so prejudiced against technology that it ignores breakthroughs in retention and streamlining of work due to data analytics and the various methods through which it shapes decision-making, sometimes allowing for automated decision-making of repetitive tasks.
The Indian market for data analytics, for instance, is looking to rise steeply in the upcoming years. For the moment, 45.4 billion USD is where the industry has settled but it’s aimed to be almost 3 times as much, touching 120 billion USD approximately by the end of 2026 and leading to a great boom in jobs, estimated to be employment generation for 11 million skilled professionals.
With the Government of India, for digitization and extending its funds to data analytics organizations for collection of big data and effective representation of resource use i.e. power consumption and virtual SGKC (Smart Grid Knowledge Centre) as mentioned recently by the Union Power minister, the data analytics market is on its way to change the status quo and help in molding the very public policy of the biggest democracy on the planet.
Now you know why data analysis courses in Varanasi make so many rounds on Google.
Data Analysis Courses in Varanasi
Today’s world has monetized data and never has something so valuable been so wildly accessible to each stratum of society. From the richest among us to a barely sustaining household, everyone who can write and do so, well can find themselves with the potential to seize this amazing opportunity, however, that is a difficult task purportedly.
Lacking proper guidance, uninitiated with programming languages like Python & SQL, and the other plethora of requirements appear like a herculean task that cannot be overcome easily. To pass these roadblocks, you would need to know about the nitty-gritty of the data world and that too from the best, otherwise, you might fall behind the competition or learn the wrong approach.
Hailing from a developing city like Varanasi has its downsides, keyword searches like data analytics courses in Varanasi can lead you straight into spiked cul-de-sacs, deflating your motivation with each passing second. So, for all those who wish to learn where to find the top 3 Best Data Analytics Courses in Varanasi, we have a list for you, but before that, here are the criteria for selecting these courses:
Money and time demanded are important factors in any course. We know the value of money and your time, and wish to give due importance to the same. Thus, an important parameter in this article is keeping the price low, and moving the meter on the value for money scale.
2. No Barrier to Entry:
The appeal of Data Analytics for the masses is its easy accessibility and little barrier to learning. A base of mathematics and logical and analytical reasoning is the basic requirement for such courses. You can be from any field of study and a good data analytics course would provide you with the correct direction, guidance, and tools to convert you into a successful professional, therefore all our recommendations offer a holistic package for your development.
3. Practical Application:
Any course you study, be it data analytics courses in Varanasi, or not, should subsume application opportunities of its theories and concepts. Courses are often vocational and are meant to prepare us to tackle real-world issues and problems, being faced by businesses today. If we are uninformed about the problems of today, we’ll always be one step behind other professionals.
Therefore, the courses chosen have intermingled case studies, internship opportunities, and real conundrums found in the workspace so that you know the correct languages and stay with the times to perform better than your competition and stay in touch with the present data analytics technologies.
A few other courses in Varanasi you should check for skill development
- GST Certification Courses in Varanasi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Varanasi
- Technical Writing Courses in Varanasi
- Content Writing Courses in Varanasi
- SEO Courses in Varanasi
Now Without Further Ado, Let’s Dive Into the Top 3 Data Analytics Courses in Varanasi That You Can Join:
1. Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate by Coursera
Their data analytics courses in Varanasi check all the boxes of a perfect course for data analytics. Coursera is a globally established organization that provides courses and degrees at your convenience and learning pace, even going as far as to give free 7-day trials like OTT platforms on courses, so that you can enroll and see the quality of the content for yourself.
This certificate designed by Google prepares every participant for a high-growth career in data analytics and serves them quality education in less than 6 months.
Features of the Data Analysis Courses in Varanasi:
- 8 courses, helping you learn in-demand skills.
- Delivering an understanding of daily practices and processes undertaken by data analysts.
- Learning key data analytical skills and tools like data cleaning and spreadsheets.
- Understanding the proper collection and usage of data, using SQL, Spreadsheets, Tableau, and R programming
- 100% online course and accommodating
- Certification from Google
- Data Visualization
- Data Cleansing
- Sample Size Determination
- Methods of Data Collection
- Types of Data Analysis
- Data Applications and Spreadsheet Creation & Working
Eligibility & Time Required:
- Beginner Level Course with little prior experience required
- Flexible course requiring 10 hours of learning and can vary in length, up to 6 months.
- Varies in cost as per time taken (from 1,116 rupees to 3,348 rupees depending on the duration of the course accepted)
- Offers a 14-day refund if the course does not meet expectations.
Overall, this professional certification by Coursera is a brilliant opportunity for any person inquisitive about the field of data analytics and science. Its 8-course structure, ranging from Foundations: Data, Data, everywhere to Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study, is some of the most highly rated in the industry, despite clocking in 75k+ ratings. Thus, it was the most obvious choice for our Top 3 Data Analytics Courses in Varanasi.
2. Data Analytics Certification Program For Working Professionals by LearnBay
This course offers learning opportunities to everyone interested in data analytics, be it a rookie or a master, with courses ranging the whole spectrum of skills required to be the best candidate, you can be ready for the job of a data analyst. In the duration of this 250-hour course, you’ll gain hands-on experience with up to 10 modules namely:
- Preparatory Classes
- Python For Data Science
- Applied Statistics
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Explainable AI & Risk Management
- Data Analytics Course Tools
And the certification from IBM, with 8+ real-time projects and case studies, renders any other data analytics courses in Varanasi relatively insufficient in comparison.
Features of the Data Analysis Courses in Varanasi:
- Guidance from professionals working in MNCs
- Internationally recognized certification
- Lifetime 24×7 online accessibility to modules
- Assured calls from Top Companies like Apple, Netflix & Intel, etc.
- 180+ hours of Live Learning
- One-to-One Career Support
- In-depth understanding of data analytics concepts through modules
- International job leads from the devoted placement cell
- Addition of the renowned brand of IBM to your CV with the certified capstone
- Coverage of the latest data analytics tools in the industry
Eligibility & Time Required:
- For professional beginners in the field
- Offer a variety of batch options (Weekend & Weekday Batches)
- 250 hours duration
Cost of Course:
Learnbay is expensive in terms of its cost, hovering around 85000+ thousand rupees, however, due to the EMI option, the course can cost around 7,000 rupees per month for 10 months.
- Call – +919606950936
Apply for counseling through their Learner’s Support at their website.
In totality, the course is a comprehensive package like none other that delves into great detail about data analytics. Its practical applicability is unparalleled and the placement facility makes it a truly well-rounded and unique course for professional beginners, who wish to reach greater heights in the data sciences.
The sheer quantity of options, especially doubt-clearing sessions and the plethora of batches, create a secure place for this course on any list of data analytics courses, and a great recommendation in our growing list of data analytics courses in Varanasi.
Check out the recommended courses for great career opportunities
- Online Data Analytics Courses
- Data Analytics Courses in Noida
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Kota
3. Certification Program in Data Science & Analytics by UpGrad Campus
If you are someone who isn’t tech savvy and doubtful of the data analytics sphere as a whole, you will be empowered to learn more about data by this course. During this data analytics course, you will be taught the inner workings of the data that surrounds us today, recover valuable insight from it, and aid in positive decision-making for various firms.
This course delivers 8 modules in its program curriculum namely:
- Data Toolkit
- Introduction & Learning SQL
- Data Visualization
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Stats
- Fundamentals Of Machine Learning
- Understanding Of Business
- Lead Capstone Project
With the only prerequisite for this course being 60% marks in your secondary education and a basic interest in learning to code, such simplicity only makes it more viable as the contender for first among the available data analytics courses in Varanasi.
Features of the Course:
- 300+ Learning Hours of Data Science & Analytics program
- Specifically tailored for freshers and college students.
- Placement Assistance offers soft skills training, mock interviews, and one-on-one sessions as well as guidance.
- Advanced learning of Excel and its multifaceted functionalities
- Providing grades and non-graded assessments to ensure realistic challenges for students.
- Using and learning the application of tools like Pandas, Numpy, etc.
- Holistic comprehension of Data Science & Analytics
- Building your resume and gain much-needed confidence to crack interviews
- Learning code languages and various tools of the trade like Matplotlib and their real-world applications
- Gaining insight into effective communication
- Drive the company’s growth by adding to its sales and value chains
Eligibility & Time Required:
- The course duration is 6 months
- 60% required in exams and an interest in coding
Cost Of Course:
- 30,000 rupees is the cost of the course with EMI options available
- 20% fee waiver on the addition of placement assistance, with the course
The course, as a package, is an outstanding deal for anyone looking to add to their shopping list of data analytics courses in Varanasi. It’s a straightforward program with some bells and whistles like soft skills training added to prepare any prospective data analyst for his journey into the job of a proper professional. With guarantees like 100% job placement and UpGrad’s esteemed platform, this course is another unquestionable addition to our list of top 3 data analytics courses in Varanasi.
1. What are the duties & responsibilities of a data analyst?
Data analysts are majorly responsible for multiple aspects of business working and act on various solutions by:
- Examining automating business procedures
- Properly communicating new company insights with stakeholders
- Ensuring the security of back-end code and maintenance of the same.
- Managing delivery and results of user satisfaction surveys
- Determining priorities for the problem statement through executive and stakeholder discussions
- Analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for boosting customer acquisition and retention
Also, data analysts work to offer solutions for business start-ups and increase supply chain and sale-conversion efficacy.
2. What are the step of the data analysis process?
The data analysis process, mentioned in the aforementioned data analytics courses in Varanasi is a method that is well-known and essential for the development of any business insights. Here is the process step by step:
- Step 1 – Define The Question/ Problem Statement
- Step 2 – Collection Of The Data Through Primary & Secondary Sources
- Step 3 – Cleaning Of Data
- Step 4 – Analysis Of Data
- Step 5 – Turning Data Into Valuable Insights
3. What are some essential skills to learn/become a Data Analyst?
Essential skills for learning/ becoming a Data Analyst are not too demanding and are rather conventional standards for engineering students.
These are as follows:
- Mathematical & Statistical methods like Regression, Time Series, etc.
- Working Knowledge of SQL, Python & Oracle
- A Keen Analytical Mindset – full of critical and unbiased questioning as well as divergent thinking to brainstorm new solutions.
- Great Articulation Skills
- Ability to work with Graph Visualization Tools to explain business insights
- Effectively leading skills for high-performing analytics projects and teams guiding companies toward business transformation
- An indomitably persistent attitude and purposeful dealing with data by cleaning it rigorously, removing anomalies, duplicates, etc.
4. What are the latest tools and accessories used for Data Analytics?
There are tons of multifaceted tools in the market for helping any data professional in the collection, analysis, and presentation of crucial data points. Some of them are:
- Data Ladder
- Apache Spark
- & many more…
Tools and accessories are easy to acquire mostly and a combination of free and paid tools works well, however, arranging for hands-on experience through case studies and real-time projects with these tools is highly recommended as detailed and nuanced knowledge of their advantages and limitations is necessary to impress interviewers and gain an edge over others.
5. What are the salary and job opportunities for data analysts in India?
Depending on multiple aspects like certifications, location of previous experience, previous work experience in general, educational background, and portfolio quality, the salary of a data analytics professional can range from 1.9 lakh rupees to 11.3 lakh rupees in terms of LPA. These data insights are collected from approximately 40 thousand data analysts across the country, by AmbitionBox. Salaries are mostly higher for MNCs, averaging around 1 to 2 lakh more than domestic firms.
As more and more companies and businesses wish to delve into data analytics, with a simultaneous increase in specific regional data for companies promoting their services in newly developing countries, the job vacancies for data scientists and analysts have only seen upward shifts and will continue to do so. Job websites like LinkedIn, Naukri.com, and Glassdoor offer thousands of jobs for data analysts.
The value of data analytics courses in Varanasi offers rare opportunities for youth to skill up in this upcoming field and for already working professionals to transition into a better remunerative field in the future. All of them focus on different aspects and are assured, of the best value in the data analytics sphere with little to no eligibility criteria. Culminating, the job of a data scientist and analyst may appear to be simple but it is not in the slightest.
Critical thinking, divergent cognition, presentation & communication skills, grasp of visualization software, etc. are aspects a data analyst should know like the back of their hand. We have contrived these data analysis courses in Varanasi to give you a taste of what this sphere of IT has to offer and we believe with a balanced combination of determination, skill, and intellect, you can be great at every task after reading this article on data analysis courses in Varanasi.
You just have to make a choice which is the best-suited course for you that will meet all the requirements and fulfill your needs. These courses are highly rewarded courses that have been designed under the deep observation of professionals so that anyone enrolling ends up transforming into a professional and be able to make brilliant decisions for the organization for which they are working. Make sure you put all your efforts into corporate with the trainers in order to gain full benefits of the course.