Nashik, a city in Maharastra, located on the banks of the Godavari river, is a culture-rich city known for Kumbh Mela and for its connection with Ramayan as well. The city is now an industrial city growing to be a digital city of India. The city has a digital impact square set up by TCS, Accenture, and WNS. In any digital city, one of the highest demanding skills is data analytics and data science. Data analysis, Machine learning, Data Mining, Big data, and Artificial intelligence are terms that are becoming common these days. In this article, we are going to explore data analytics courses in Nashik.
What is Data Analytics?
Data analysis is the process of checking and collecting all the data of an organization and analyzing it with suitable tools. Data analytics get popularized with the advent of artificial intelligence where we can develop computer-based algorithms to automate data and convert raw data into a useful form for business organizations. Data analytics and analysis help a business process raw data in a form that will give a picture of the sales, loss, and profit of a company.
Data analysis is not a new thing. It is as old as civilization. You all must be aware of the census by the government of India. The government of India collects data on all the citizens of the country, collect data about their age, education, financial status, caste etcetera and then analyze it to design policies for the betterment of a particular section of people.
Data analysis tells the government about the requirement of the population of a country. The government of any country is the biggest nonprofit organization working in the respective country. If we apply the same principles of data management to a business then this data analysis will help the company to understand the demand and requirements of customers thus increasing profits.
Data analytics is based on many tools and software like MS Excel, data reporting and visualization, data mining, and other operations. Data analytics is a wider term that includes many types of data analysis. For example, manufacturing units record data of machines like time of running of the machine, time for maintenance, downtime, and work time to analyze the output and better plan it to increase the efficiency of machines.
Data analytics professionals are very high in demand because data analysis helps businesses to identify costs and it also suggests measures to cut costs to increase sales thus increasing revenue for a business.
Steps Involved in Data Analytics
- Requirements of data form: In this stage, we have to finalize the form of data like what type of grouping we need. Do we need data based on age, gender, income, or some other group? For example, a cosmetic company may need data on the age group of women who are using face creams.
- The next step involves the collection of data. The best method of collection of data is survey forms like online surveys, in-shop surveys, search-based surveys, and the use of computers.
- The next step is the organization of data. The best method to organize data is to organize it on MS Excel or spreadsheets.
- Next is checking and correcting errors. Any duplication should also be removed at this part.
- The next step is an analysis of data and uses for business.
- The final step is an interpretation of the data.
Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Analytics
This article contains information about data analysis courses in Nashik or data analytics courses in Nashik. So let’s understand the difference between the two. Data analysis involves the process of identification, collection, manipulation, and examination of data of an organization. Data analytics adds one step to it.
Data analytics take the analyzed data and work on it and its improvement and then use it for making business-related decisions. Data analysis is based on past or historical data and analyzes its impact on the company, and data analytics involves learning from past data and planning the future, and predicting how well it is going to affect the company in the future.
Data analytics is an advanced version of data analysis. Tools used in data analysis include Open Refine, Miner, Rapid Miner, KNIME, Google Fusion Tables, Node XL, Wolfram Alpha, Tableau Public, etc. Tools used in Data analytics are Python, Tableau Public, SAS, Apache Spark, Excel, R, Statistics, Mathematica, SAAS etcetera.
Why Data Analytics?
With the advent of 5G technology, every business is going on the internet. With every business, every single consumer or customer is also online now. Due to this, continuous data is getting generated on the internet. This data needs to be analyzed and interpreted to stand out in this digital world.
Following Are the Reasons for Choosing Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
1. The Boom in Data Generation: Due to the revolution in artificial intelligence, technology giant amount of data is getting generated every minute. You can easily find your space in this field if you are skilled in data science.
2. High Salaries: Salaries in the data management field range anywhere between 3 lakh to 30 lakh per annum in Indian rupees with a 5 lakh average salary as starting.
3. Effect of Automation: When people are losing jobs daily due to automation, data science is one of the few careers where you will see a rise in jobs. Because it can help in the generation of data but they can not interpret it on their own.
4. Not Specific to a Particular Field: Every business is online. Every business needs data ranging from healthcare to cosmetics to education to banking and many more. Common skills are needed to work in any of the given fields. If you complete any of the given data analytics courses in Nashik then you can get yourself placed in any of the fields.
5. Large No. of Profiles: In the following part, the main jobs are covered starting from data analyst to matric analyst. A wide range of jobs is an added advantage.
6. High demand for professionals
7. You can easily join big brands.
8. Less availability of skilled persons
Jobs in Data Analytics
If you are still confused about joining any of the data analytics courses in Nashik then have a look at the top 10 jobs that you can get after doing this course.
This is the most common and easy job that you can get if you join any data analysis courses in Nashik. The main job is to collect analyze and interpret that data for the betterment of the company. For this, knowledge of machine learning is not compulsory. You have to be aware of statistics tools and SQL skills in addition to data visualization skills. The salary of a Data analyst can be anywhere between 2Lakh per annum to 19 lakh per annum in rupees.
This is a more technical job than a data analyst. To be a data scientist, you have to join data analytics courses in Nashik where you will learn some programming languages like Python, R etcetera. Salary can be anywhere between 5 lakh per annum to 25 lakh per annum in rupees.
If you join data analytics courses in Nashik then you can also get placed as a data engineer. A data engineer’s main job domain is focused on the infrastructure part where you will be responsible for developing infrastructure to collect, interpret and process data. The salary range is very good in this field. Salary can range from 3 lakh per annum to 22 lakh per annum in Indian rupees.
A business analyst can be another job that you can join after doing data analytics courses in Nashik. The primary role of a business analyst is to analyze past and present data and use it for business betterment. You need to be skilled in excel, Mathematica, SAS, SAGE, and other programming languages that will be covered in data analytics courses in Nashik. The salary of a business analyst can range from 3 lakh per annum to 15 lakh per annum in Indian rupees.
A quantitative analyst works on the mathematical part to analyze a company’s financial performance. To be a quantitative analyst, one needs to be an expert in mathematics and statistics. Quantitative analyst combines practices of mathematics and data analysis and develops suitable models to analyze the company and make financial decisions based on profit. The average salary of quantitative analysts in India is between 3 lakh per annum to 32 lakh per annum in Indian rupees.
As the name suggests, a project manager will manage a project from all aspects like its planning, implementation, cost, budget, team management etcetera. A project manager will use data analysis tools and plan detailed projects. As a project manager, you will be responsible for client satisfaction. Average salary of a project manager can range anywhere from 5 lakh per annum to 26 lakh per annum.
Operation analysts work for the management of the basic operations of a company. It is s apecialist role. You can be in charge of sales operation analysts, general operation analysts, health operation analysts, and many more. This is a more technical job than data analysis. After having experience in this position, you can be promoted to management and can later join any organization as a consultant. The average salary of an operation analyst can range anywhere between 3 lakh per annum to 15 lakh per annum in Indian rupees.
After starting your career as a data analyst, the highest position that you will achieve will be a data analytics consultant in an organization. A consultant is a highly skilled and highly experienced person who is an expert in all the tools. The average salary of a project manager can range anywhere between 5 lakh per annum to 26 lakh per annum in Indian rupees.
Check out the other best courses in Nashik
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nashik
- GST Certification Courses in Nashik
- Digital Marketing Courses in Nashik
- Content Writing Courses in Nashik
- Technical Writing Courses in Nashik
Digital Marketing Analyst:
Data analytics and digital marketing go hand in hand. Digital marketing professionals are experts in Google Analytics, WordPress, and search engine optimization. If this gets combined with basic tools of data analysis like Excel, Statistics, R, Python, and SQL, then you can be placed as a digital marketing analyst and can contribute to the growth of your organization. The average salary of a project manager can range anywhere between 3 lakh per annum to 18 lakh per annum.
Metrics and Analytics Associate:
As a Metrics and Analytics associate, you will organize, analyze, collect and process data from multiple sources and use it in key performance matrices. They are responsible for operating and managing the process and planning of gathering major metrics and their compilation into operational dashboards. The average salary of a project manager can range anywhere between 3 lakh per annum to 18 lakh per annum.
Now after this, you must be eager to join data analytics courses in Nashik. Following is the list of best data analytic courses in Nashik.
Institutes Offering Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
1. IIM SKILLS
When comes to practical training with 100% student assistance, where anyone can rely blindly upon their skills and career upliftment, IIM SKILLS is the name that comes first. The professional team at IIM SKILLS dedicates themselves to the students enrolled not only during the course but also post-completion whenever the student needs them.
Their courses are fully practical and interactive with a number of projects and assignments involved. One of the most recognized by IIM SKILLS is the Master Data Analytics Course which lasts for 6 months. The course curriculum, curated by the experts, is the perfect fit for both beginners and professionals. Each module is explained deeply so nobody can feel left out, and grasp the concept deeply.
They also have a 2-month internship during which the students work on real-world projects and put their skills into practice. The internship is also a great benefit which helps the students sharpen their skills and build an excellent portfolio.
- Course Name: Data Analytics Course
- Course Duration: 6 Months + 2 months Internship
- Course Fees: ₹49,999+ Taxes
Customer Care No: +91 9580 740 740
2. AI Analytics, Nashik
If you are looking for data analytics courses in Nashik then this is the place where you can join. This is one of the leading institutes that are providing data analysis courses in Nashik. Here you will be trained to be a data scientist and get a job. The faculty is well experienced. You just need basic computer knowledge to join this course.
Modules of This Course
Module 1: Business Analytics With Advance Excel: It includes following
- Filling Data
- Formula Referencing
- Creating Name Range
- Logical Functions
- Conditional Formatting
- Advance Validation
- Formulas, Dynamic Table
- Sorting Data
- Filtering Data
- Creating Charts
- Charting Techniques
- Pivot Tables
- File / Data Security
- VBA- Macros, Basics
- VBA – Worksheet and Ranges
- Dashboards- Visualization Best Practices
- Dashboards – Excel Pivot Tables
- Creating Interactive Components
Module 2: Business Analytics With Tableau: It includes following
- Introduction to Tableau
- Extracting Data In Tableau
- Visual Analytics I
- Visual Analytics II
- Tableau Functions
- Dynamic Functions
- Interacting Tableau
Module 3: Data Science With R: It includes following
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Introduction to R Programming
- Data Structures
- Data Visualization
- Regression Analysis
Module 4: Data Science With Python: It includes following
- Basic of Python
- Function & File Handling
- Algorithms, Debugging & Bug Fixing
- ML Ecosystem in Python
- Matplotlib & Seaborn
- Linear Regression
- Support Vector Machines
- Neural Networks
- Job opportunities after doing this course
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Data Architect
- Data Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data/Analytics Manager
- Business Intelligence Manager
Also, find the best Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
3. Data Universe
This is one of the most prestigious institutes providing data analytics courses in Nashik. The course is named as PG program in data science. The program is a four-month long course. You just need basic knowledge of computers and basic math to join this course. Trainers are highly experienced here. You will get trained in 12 plus tools like python, spark Pandas etcetera. You will work on 10 industrial projects and get full placement assistance. Mock interviews are added advantage. The course is suitable for both technical and non-technical graduates.
Modules of Course
- Linux: Linux operating system
- Oracle: use of oracle in industry
- Hadoop: a tool for big data
- Hive: HQL Language
- Python: Programming language
- Spark: A most advanced tool in the data processing
- AWS: Amazon web services used in cloud computing
Other Tools: pandas, Numpy
Jobs You Can Apply For After Doing Their Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Science Generalist
- Data Scientist
- ML Analyst
- ML Engineer
- ML Scientist
- AI Analyst
- AI Engineer
- AI/ML Developer
- Business Analyst
- Associate Data Scientist
- Data Architect
- Deep Learning Engineer and many more.
The course is well defined for both It and Non-IT persons.
This is a good institute that is offering data analysis courses in Nashik which is a certificate program. The institute has collaborated with IBM for this course. The course is for 4 months or 184 hours. You just need basic knowledge of computers and maths to join this course. The course is in offline mode. Any technical and non-technical graduate can join. The course is well designed for students, employees, Mid-level executives, and other managers.
Modules of This Course
- Data Science Project Management Methodology
- Data Understanding: Exploratory Data Analytics (EDA)
- Statistical Data Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Feature Engineering and Selection
- Probability and Probability Distributions (Continuous & Discrete)
- Confirmatory Analysis – Hypothesis Testing
- Data Mining Supervised Learning – Regression Analysis
- Predictive Modelling – Multiple Linear Regression
- Lasso and Ridge Regressions
- Logistic Regression – Binary Value Prediction, MLE
- Multiclass Regression – Multinomial & Ordinal Logistic Regression
- Data Mining Supervised Learning – Machine Learning – KNN Classifier
- Decision Tree
- Ensemble Techniques – Bagging and Boosting
- AdaBoost & Extreme Gradient Boosting
- Introduction to Neural Network
- Building Blocks of Neural Network
- Deep Learning Black Box Technique – Neural Network
- Deep Learning Algorithms for Videos, Images, Text
- Kernel Method – SVM
- Text Mining & Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Machine Learning Classifier Technique – Naive Bayes
- Data Mining Unsupervised Learning – Clustering Topics
- Data Mining Unsupervised Learning – Dimension Reduction
- Data Mining Unsupervised Learning – Association Rules
- Recommendation Engine
- Network / Graph Analytics
- Survival Analytics
- Forecasting/Time Series – Model-Driven Algorithms
- Forecasting/Time Series – Data-Driven Algorithms
Exclusive Course Module from IBM
- Introduction to Data Science
- Python for Data Science
- Using R with Databases
- Understanding of the real-life application of concepts with industry use cases
- Additional assignments of over 140+ hours
- Access to free webinars and the latest industry updates
- 24/7 interaction with trainers through online forums and WhatsApp groups
- Access to free SAS Base e-learning
- Hands-on experience in a live project
- Access to Learning Management System for LifeTime
- Job assistance in data science fields
- Three mock interviews
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
5. Quick Xpert Infotech
QuickXpert Infotech provides professional training on some of the most updated, industry-designed certification & job-oriented training programs to both students & corporate from experts in the classroom & online training formats. They are providing well-crafted data analytics courses in Nashik. 2 types of courses are available. The duration of one is 4 months while another is of 6-month duration. The course is suitable for everyone.
- MySQL / Database
❖ Installation & Configuration
❖ Using Professional Tool – MySQL Workbench
❖ Design Database
❖ CRUD Operations
❖ Select Queries
❖ Views & Inline Views
❖ Create Complex Queries
❖ Data Export & Import
❖ Creating Professional ER Diagram in MySQL
❖ Introduction to Tableau
❖ Tableau Interface
❖ Date Aggregations and Date parts
❖ Chart Types
❖ Data Visualization
❖ Run Time Columns
❖ Data Formatting
❖ Advanced Functionalities
❖ Advanced Charts
- Dashboard Objects
❖ Case Studies / Project
❖ Python Programming
❖ Data Analytics in Python
❖ Data Visualization in Python
❖ Working with Spreadsheets
❖ Excel Common Functions
❖ Pivot Tables
❖ Excel Dashboards (Project)
- Training from experts is the main specialization of this course.
- Professional Notes & Study Material Provided.
- Live Projects / Case Studies Covered.
- The institute has a dedicated placement team.
- Interview Preparation & Mock Interviews are also part of this course.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur
6. Ed Grow
This is another institute offering data analytics courses in Nashik. The course is ISO certified and also certified under the Government of India’s skill India mission. The institute has a course that will teach you from scratch. One-to-one mentorship is available. They are also offering internships. Their students are well placed in good companies.
The Institute is Offering the Following Courses
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of data analytics courses?
Cost of course generally includes course fee, certification fee as well as examination fee. Fees can range between 20000 Indian rupees to 80000 Indian rupees. If you go for the graduation of post-graduation in data science then fees can range from 50000 to 2 lakh.
2. What is the duration of data analysis courses in Nashik?
The above institutes cover courses in 4- 6 months approximately. But a graduate degree in data science will take 3 years while a postgraduate program will take 2 years to complete.
3. Do I have to be an expert in programming before joining this course?
All the above courses are well crafted for both IT and Non-IT persons. Basic knowledge of computers is the prerequisite to joining any of the above courses. So knowledge of programming is not required.
There is no doubt that big data, data science, and data analytics is here to stay in the coming times. You should also not miss this opportunity. If you want to enter this data world then don’t wait for more. Go through the above courses and all details of these before joining any institute. While doing a graduate course in the non-technical field, you can do data analysis courses in Nashik to improve your skills.