We live in the age of analytics, and data quality tops the hierarchy in the foundation of any master plan siphoned toward success. Data is one of the most valuable assets an organization treasures that potentially have a tremendous impact on the company’s fortune. Where high-quality data has the power to escalate businesses, low-quality data end up having adverse effects on companies. This is why companies are going out of their way to improve data quality and extract the most value from it. If you possess a statistical inclination and enjoy interpreting numerics, astute learning from data analytics courses in Nagpur prepares you for an endless horizon and takes you places.
Data analytics is the approach focused on uprooting or distilling insights from data. Broadly stated, it is the process of exploring and analyzing vast volumes of data to discover hidden patterns, correlations, and trends to derive valuable cognizance, and make business predictions.
This data could be in the forms of web servers, log files, transactional or customer-related data, data generated through social media, and others. Analysis of data is a promising yet complex format and here comes the importance of enrolling in one of the data analytics courses in Nagpur.
Considering everything is data-driven in the current digital age, data analytics naturally happens to be the most buzzing terminologies in the enterprise. The exponential amount of data that a company generates through different means, needs to be modeled and visualized to achieve a better understanding of their customer, thereby providing customer satisfaction.
Before Taking You Through A Concise List of Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur, Let Us First Acquaint You With The Four Types Of Data Analytics:
- Descriptive Analytics: Uses and identifies trends and patterns using historic and current data to describe the present state.
- Diagnostic Analytics: Uses data generated by descriptive analytics to understand the reasons for past performance.
- Predictive Analytics: A type of advanced analytics, often dependent on machine learning for predictions about future outcomes.
- Prescriptive Analytics: Another type of advanced analytics, uses machine learning and algorithms to recommend solutions that will generate desired outcomes.
Notably, data analytics and data science are often confused as being the same. However, both are different mechanisms and are not interchangeable. Data analytics is a component of data science, it is the methodology used to describe the past or current state of reality. Whereas data science uses the same data to predict the future.
Data analytics courses in Nagpur are mapped to educate about the fine-tuning of marketing campaigns according to the likes of the customers to derive the best results. With the massive data collected by companies, guesswork is not the best resort. Data analytics is expected to eliminate the scope of any guesswork and enable the organization to make informed decisions based on factual statistics.
When an organization understands its customers better, it paves a way to market to them easily and more accurately. Additionally, with a clearer understanding of the end customer, the operations are largely streamlined and the surplus time, energy, manpower, and overheads can be utilized toward other avenues.
It Is Crucial To Understand The Different Structures of Data Before We Delve into The Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur
1. Big Data: Big data, as the term suggests, is data so large and complex that it is practically impossible to process it using traditional methods. That is how big data was articulated as the following three Vs by industry analyst Doug Laney:
- Volume: The humongous data collected by the organizations constantly is larger than terabytes and petabytes. Storing such voluminous could have been an issue had we not devised brilliant storages that exist today, that are both cheap and easy to store.
- Velocity: Velocity refers to the speed at which the data is being generated today. Therefore, all received data needs to be managed and addressed promptly.
- Variety: Big data comes from a variety of sources and is largely classified as structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data which together blanket the traditional numeric data, email data, videos, audio, and so on.
2. Metadata: Metadata gives information about other data, it provides structure and context to hidden data other than the visual data that is not seen at the first glance. Some examples would be files including photographs, music, e-books, movies, and even documents.
3. Real-time Data: This is the data that is presented on a real-time basis. A good example would be the stock market or an event’s live telecast
4. Machine Data: Data that is produced entirely by a machine, with no human intervention. For example, the call logs that are generated on our smartphones
5. Quantitative Data: Quantitative data is data that is measurable in specific quantities or numbers. This mainly comprises statistical, mathematical, or numerical analysis of datasets in form of email click-through rates, sales figures, website visitors, and more.
6. Qualitative Data: Qualitative data is a more subjective interpretation and cannot be measured objectively. Surveys, interviews, tweets or social media posts, and product reviews are all a part of such data.
Ahead of learning about the data analytics courses in Nagpur, let us also get you familiar with the different techniques used by data analysts to work on qualitative and quantitative data:
1. Regression Analysis: A powerful method to determine which variables have the most impact on the subject, the process suggests which aspects should be considered, which can be ignored, and how these aspects influence each other.
2. Monte Carlo Simulation: A computerized technique used to conduct an advanced risk analysis to determine the possible outcomes and their probability
3. Factor Analysis: This is the process of shrinking mass data into smaller more understandable and manageable data, and is also used to unleash hidden patterns.
4. Cohort Analysis: Heavy jargon aside, a cohort is a group of individuals sharing common characteristics over a certain period, and cohort analysis is the study of these common attributes over a stipulated period.
- Acquisition Cohort: This divides users basis when they acquire a certain product, acquisition could be tracked daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the product.
- Behavioral Cohort: This groups the users based on the activities they undertake within the app during a specific period.
5. Cluster Analysis: Also called segment analysis, cluster analysis is often used in conjunction with other analyses and attempts at applying clustering algorithms to find hidden patterns or groupings in a certain dataset
6. Time Series Analysis: Time-series analysis is a statistical analysis applied to identify trends, seasonality, and cyclic patterns of the same variable at different points in time.
7. Sentiment Analysis: The analysis of online pieces of writing to evaluate and determine the emotional tone they carry – whether a given text contains positive, negative, or neutral emotions. Mostly used by businesses, this analysis is applied to understand the sentiment of the customers, and subsequently gauge their brand reputation. Sentiment analysis uses various NLP (Natural Language Processing) algorithms that are trained to associate certain inputs with outputs, categorized into three main specialized models:
- Fine-Grained: This sentiment analysis is focused on the in-depth opinion popularity of the masses, conveying.
- Emotion Detection: This sentiment analysis often uses complex machine learning algorithms to pick out emotions from textual data, giving an insight into how customers feel while writing about a certain product
- Aspect-Based: People’s opinions are based on certain aspects or components of a certain product. This analysis is mainly used to analyze customer feedback by associating specific sentiments with various attributes of a product or a service.
A few other must-known courses in Nagpur
- Financial Modeling Courses in Nagpur
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur
- GST Certification Courses in Nagpur
- Technical Writing Courses in Nagpur
- Digital Marketing Courses in Nagpur
- Content Writing Courses in Nagpur
The Data Analysis Courses in Nagpur Will Also Upskill You With The Following Seven Tools of Data Analytics That Are In Vogue Today:
- Power BI
- Apache Spark
It can be challenging to come to a thoughtful decision with a surfeit of options barging in from every sphere. However, the guidance and training provided by the data analysis courses in Nagpur need to be an amalgamation of both technical and interpersonal skills to equip the aspirant with a sufficient flair for data analytics:
- Training on tools like Excel, MySQL
- Python statistical programming and R
- Statistical learning and market-oriented analysis
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualization (Tableau)
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Understanding of Business
Also Read: Data Analytics Courses in India
After A Fair Insight Into The Importance Of Data And Its Components, Let Us Now Take You Through A Detailed Mention of The Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur:
Coursera proposes professional data analytics training designed by Google in their “Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate” course. Over the multiple courses that they provide within this online curriculum, the aspirants gain in-demand skills from Google employees whose foundation in data analytics served as launchpads in their careers.
The syllabus of their professional certificate includes the following 8 courses, and this clean all-embracing curriculum sets them apart in the pool of data analytics courses in Nagpur
- Foundations: Data, Data Everywhere: The material of this course will cover plenty of key data analytics topics and is designed to equip potential data analysts with the skills that are needed to apply for introductory-level data analyst jobs. They will know how to evaluate the role of analytics in the ecosystem by learning about the key analytical skills and tools.
- Ask Questions to Make Data-driven Decisions: The second course will enable the students to ask effective questions to make data-driven decisions while connecting with stakeholders’ requirements. Structured thinking and understanding spreadsheets in detail are the main takeaways of this course level.
- Prepare Data for Exploration: While the aspirants continue to school themselves with the content of the first two courses, this third level will introduce them to new topics that will help them attain practical data analytical skills. They will explore the process of using spreadsheets and SQL (Structured Query Language) to extract the right data and make use of it, alongside learning how to organize and protect their data.
- Process Data from Dirty to Clean: The fourth course of the Google Data Analytics Certificate will focus on checking data integrity, and cleaning and transforming data via spreadsheets and SQL. While the students will continue to build their understanding of the concepts and tools of data analytics, they will also understand the elements and importance of data-cleaning reports.
- Analyze Data to Answer Questions: The fifth course is focused on accumulating what has been learned up to this point and applying it to the analysis and making sense of the data that has been collected. This will cover the important aspects of learning how to use formulas and functions to conduct the analysis and perform complex calculations to complete business objectives.
- Share Data Through Art of Visualization: The sixth leg of the certification is based on how data visualizations such as dashboards and dashboard filters, will help bring your data to life. Students will also explore Tableau which is a data visualization platform that helps create effective visualizations for presentations.
- Data Analysis with R Programming: This course is directed towards the benefits of using the programming language known as R – how R assists in cleaning, organizing, analyzing, visualizing, and reporting data in new powerful ways. Aspirants will discover how to use RStudio and explore the contents and components of R packages including the Tidyverse package
- Capstone: Complete A Case Study: The eighth and last course allows the students to choose an analytics-based scenario for their case study. This part of the program readies the candidates for real-world job interview scenarios by examining and considering different case studies by asking questions, preparing, processing, analyzing, visualizing, and acting on the data from the given scenario.
The elaborately framed certification by Google is designed to create a lucrative portfolio- a validation much needed to qualify and excel as a data analyst. And because of the said reasons, it definitely must be in your top picks when it comes to Data Analysis Courses in Nagpur.
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
Upgrad offers a promising data science program in the list of data analytics courses in Nagpur. The course popularly called the Professional Certification Program in Data Science and Business Analytics, is a 9-month-long engaging home learning program and is in association with the University of Maryland.
This course is specially designed to keep working professionals in mind and focuses on imparting real-life learning through industry projects to help the candidates escalate their professional worth and establish their professional network. Students get to interact about insights on core data science and business analytics with the experts and the Maryland faculty.
Below are some key highlights of the course which will help you prioritize Upgrad among the Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur:
- Candidates are provided with a professional certificate from the University of Maryland’s Robert H Smith School of Business
- They impart over 400 hours of learning along with 100s of live sessions
- Students indulge in 20+ assignments and case studies
- Students get to accomplish one capstone project from a domain of their choice
- Upgrad offers extensive learning support and peer networking
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
3. Jigsaw Academy:
This remarkable certification in Data Science and Analytics for Business is jointly offered by UNext JJigsaw and Shiv Nadar Academy Delhi-NCR. The program offers 33 weeks of robust home learning and helps the aspirants create a strong foundation in both technical and business aspects of data analytics and data science.
Boasting unanimous promising reviews, this pick from the Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur allows the candidates to explore predictive modeling, data visualization, and machine learning tools for the analysis of structured and unstructured data. In the current analytical age, it is crucial to learn to leverage the power of data and be efficient in making smart business decisions.
Jigsaw Academy provides synchronous discussion sessions with their expert faculty which prepares a way for the learners towards all-rounded learning and richer placement assistance. Additionally, Jigsaw Academy is the leading choice amongst the Data Analysis Courses in Nagpur considering the certification provided after completion of the course is recognized as the Institution of Eminence by the Govt of India and is also accredited grade A by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
4. MIT World Peace University:
MIT Pune is a no-brainer as far as established educational institutions in the list of Data Analysis Courses in Nagaur are concerned. The primary point of consideration here is the duration of the course. Aspirants who do not have any time constraints and are willing to devote two years to a thorough study of data analytics to become data-driven leaders must consider MIT with no second thoughts.
The University offers B.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Data Analytics which enables students to reach their full academic potential and equips them to be in the limelight of commercial industries. Another important factor to keep in mind is MIT’s strict eligibility criteria which must be reviewed on their website, after which the selection happens through a personal interview.
However, if eligible, the course is certain to provide high-quality education to the candidates along with a supportive learning environment to inculcate a remarkable research aptitude. Once the students are equipped to offer any organization the operational efficiency they are looking for, they are sure to outshine and open themselves to endless opportunities and contribute to any company’s success.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I become a data analyst with no experience?
Data is a supremely vital component for strategic planning in any industry today. Interestingly, if you enjoy playing with data – clues, evidence, and information, and possess the acumen for making informed decisions, your skills will be worth more than your experience. With assured professional help from the listed Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur and some finetuning, you can begin by creating a portfolio and trying out projects on data analytics. Keep on applying for internships and jobs simultaneously and soon you will find yourself in the mainstream like others.
2. Which language is more relevant in data analytics, R or Python?
R is used for statistical analysis and Python applies a more general approach. The major factor of differentiation is their outlook on data science. For data analytics alone, understanding R is more important because it is specifically designed for data evaluation that is dominant in the data science community. Python that way is more versatile and can be used for different tasks in both data and computer science. Data Analysis Courses in Nagpur will have either or both languages included in their course, based on the curriculum they offer.
3. What kind of companies hire data analytics professionals?
Every industry starting from banking & insurance, consulting, fintech, and e-Commerce to healthcare, retail, travel & hospitality – is looking at a result-oriented approach for better customer service and increased operational revenues. Data analytics is the most sought-after and highly-paid skill across a wide spectrum of industries and hence it is crucial to invest in any of the finest Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur.
4. What is machine learning?
A discipline of artificial intelligence, machine learning (ML) is a desirable growing technology that enables computers to automatically learn from past data. By doing so, the machine identifies the patterns and can make predictions with minimal human intervention. Machine learning focuses on various algorithms for building mathematical models to imitate the way humans learn. Self-driving cars, face recognition, cyber fraud detection, and language translations are a few relatable examples to understand the importance and demand of machine learning at present times. Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur will duly accustom the students to ML and AI in detail since it happens to be the key requirement in the study of data analysis.
Like any career, data analytics also projects its share of challenges. Along with being alluring, the need for alertness and responsibility that it brings along may tend to feel overwhelming from time to time. The job of Data Analysis Courses in Nagpur is to equip analysts with an abundance of skills and an out-of-the-box thought process. If there is confidence and clarity, data analytics is by far the most lucrative job in the present times. An in-demand highly-paid job coupled with freedom of work and the flexibility of the job market is almost any aspirant’s dream.
Where else would you find such immunity in careers? Especially post-pandemic, data analytics remains one of the safest career choices, given the exigency and versatility of the profile. But to be a notch above the rest, it is extremely crucial to be updated on the newest market trends and skills. Hopefully, the Data Analysis Courses listed in this article will provide the correct blend of technical skills and business acumen to the candidates and orchestrate them for an ambitious career path.