Top 4 Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati With Placement
Data analyst is one of the high-demand job profiles in today’s time. Considering the growing need for the profession, the competition also becomes high which requires skills. If you are looking to do a data analytics course after your studies, this article shall guide you through your journey. This article is all about the data analytics courses in Guwahati along with the complete details including the scope, roles, and responsibilities.
What is Data Analytics?
Data analysis is said to be when a person’s job is only to gather and clarify the data to solve a particular problem. We all may wonder what they gather. They are the ones who go through the datasets which are provided to clarify the vogue and examples. Here, they create the reports, and graphs which make the research and visualization present the data to the organization in an understandable configuration.
What Does Data Analyst Do?
Here we get to know the general knowledge about the topic, let me quickly make you understand what they do. The professionals understand and pull out the information from the vast volume which is unstructured materials. Further, it has been completely processed on the data-based factor such as customers, products, feedback, and even the organization’s performance.
What is a Data Analytics Course:
It is a course that is designed online for the students to teach them the basic skills which are needed to gather, prepare, investigate, and finally for the presentation of data. Here, the course contains basic programming skills in languages like python, R, SQL, and even the tools such as Microsoft excel and tableau.
It is a moderate introduction to the data analytics course and even the tools that are used for daily future performance. We can understand the data ecosystem and the fundamental of data analytics. We can even learn the soft skills that are mainly required for the effective communication of data to stakeholders, and even how these skills can help you to become a data-driven decision-maker.
Types of Data Analytics:
It is a very broad field where we shall learn analytics in a broader way. In the industry, there are four primary types, descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive. Each of them has its own value which differs from one other. They are determined by different goals and different places in the analysis process. These are the main application for a business.
- Descriptive Analytics:
Here we can understand the word “descriptive” which clearly means to describe in a skillful and interesting way. It helps in answering questions about what is been happened. These techniques help in summarizing large data to describe the outcome for the stakeholders.
It helps in the development of key program indicators [KPI], and the strategies help in tracking success or failure. The return on investment is used in industries. There are specialized matrics that are developed for the tracking of performance in particular industries.
This process is required for the collection of data, processing the data, analysis of data, and visualization of data. past performance is been given importance. This process provides essential information.
- Diagnostic Analytics:
This helps in distinguishing many questions which are happening. It helps even to answer the questions. These techniques companion more basic descriptive analytics. Here, the information is been collected from the descriptive analytics and they scoop deeper to find the root. This collected information is further investigated to know how it is better or worst. This investigation goes through the process as follows;
– identify the peculiarity:
Hearing the word peculiar may sound off, but they are initially looking at some trends that may not make sense.
–scoop for further information:
When we collect the data all the data won’t be valuable. For the true information, we need to investigate not only existing data but also other data that shall determine how we can diagnose the related situation. Then we can find the necessary and valuable data.
–Find out the connection:
Establish casual connections. Here, we use the technique for the relevant data which can be subjected to data analytics technique in order to find out the hidden connections that are taken peculiarly.
This technique is used to determine the circumstances. We can come across examples of these techniques, which as data mining. Data mining is the practice of analyzing big Databases for the generation of new information for making predictions.
- Predictive Analytics:
The word predictive itself gives the meaning which is to predicting what is going to happen most likely in the future. Here, we must understand when we know what happened, and we can then begin to predict what is going to happen likely in the future based on the given or collected information.
This takes the investigation a future step, by using many tools such as statistics, machine learning, and modeling. So to determine the outcome of various determined probabilities. Predictive analytics helps the organization for making better plans and set goals by avoiding unnecessary risks. It helps to forecast future outcomes and even to identify future events. Sales, marketing, finance, and operation teams make decisions easier.
- Prescriptive Analytics:
Prescriptive analytics forecast what, when, and why an event might happen. Here, it teaches what actions can be taken with high potential for a valuable outcome. It allows the teams and help to fix problems, improvement in performance, and step on valuable decisions.
- The amount of data necessary for prescriptive analytics has a wide variety of applications.
- The sales team can understand how they can improve sales of the target.
- The Marketing team can get help in determining what to promote.
- The Finance team can learn ways to optimize risk management.
- The Operation team helps in determining how to optimize warehousing.
Types of Data Analytics
- Business Statistics
- Excel (basics to advanced)
- Power BI
- Python basics
So, here we shall know it in a deeper context
- Introduction to statistical analysis
- Probability distributions
- Sampling distribution
- Estimation and hypothesis testing
- Scatter diagram
- ANOVA and chin-square
- Imputation techniques
- Data cleaning
- Correlation and regression
- Excel tutorial
- Text to columns
- Right function with concentration
- Data validation
- Time and date calculation
- Conditional formatting
- Exploring styles and clearing formatting
- Using conditional formatting
- Using the IF function
- Pivot tables
- Grouping items
- Using slicers
- Modifying charts
- Chart types
- Moving the legends
- Adding chart items
- Pie chart
- Creating pie chart
- Adding data label
- Creating names for constants
- Applying names
- Manage names
- Scope names
- Editing names
- Using names in the formula
- Remove duplicates
- Table style option
- Looking up function
- Data formats
- Conditional formatting
- Introduction to the oracle database
- Team to restrict and sort data
- Retrieve data using the SQL SELECT statement
- Learn to restrict and sort data
- Usage of single row function and conditional expression
- Aggregate data using the group function
- Display data from multiple tables using joins
- Use sub-queries to solve queries
- The SET operation
- Data manipulation statements
- Use of DDL statement to create and manage tables
- Other schema objects
- Control user access
- Management of schema objects
- Manage objects with a data dictionary view
- Manipulate large data sets
- Data management in different time zones
- Retrieve data using sub-queries
- Regular expression support
- Start page
- Show page
- Text files
- Connecting to excel files
- Connecting to text files
- Connecting to Microsoft SQL service
- Connecting to Microsoft analysis services
- Creating and removing hierarchies
- Joining tables
- Data blendings
Tableau basic reports
- Create table
- Data labels
- Grouping example 1
- Grouping example 2
- Edit groups
- Combined set
- Creating a first report
- Data labels
- Create folders
- Sorting data
- Add totals, sub-totals, and grand totals to report
Tableau advanced reports:
- Dual axis reports
- Blended axis individuals
- Symbol map
- Use google maps
- Reference bands
- Reference distribution
- WMS server map
- Basic maps
- Symbol maps
Tableau calculation and filters:
- Calculated filters
- Quick filters
- Content filters
- Extract filters
- Slicing filters
- Create dashboard
- Format dashboard
- Create a story
- Tableau online
- Overview of tableau server
- Publishing tableau objects and scheduling/subscription
- Introduction to Power BI
- Visualization and tiles
- Reports and dashboard
- Publishing workbooks and workspace
- Other power BI components and table relationship
- DAX functions
- To understand python’s basic concept
- Used in the program to give counts and print the valuable values.
- Shallow copy
- Deep copy
- Comments etc.
Benefits of Data Analysis Courses in Guwahati:
When we look over the past decades in India, we can see the development in the digital world is the high pitch growth in the data analysis industry because of the internet. While it was just 20% of internet users in 2018, it doubled in 2019 by increasing to 41%, the world bank has said and even they have further said it would be expected to be increased to over 900 million users in 2025.
Is it a change? So, what is the benefit of data analysis in the industry? -As we all know that data analysis industry are having several benefits which help the country companies with the collection of data and they shall provide high-value products and services.
-Track down the undeveloped market: In, India we can see enormous undeveloped markets which can be analyzed and can be identified, and developed with the help of data analysis.
-Allocation of resources: The data collected can be allocated which helps the government sector, companies, and even industries.
-Data aggregation collects big data and solves many issues faced by the government by assisting.
-Increase of efficiency in the companies which are boosted efficiency with the help of data analytics. We can look over an example to which we all can relate and even we have seen the changes when the government developed the COWIN platform for the allocation of various vaccination centers, which will totally prevent the crowd and standing of people in queues at these covid centers during the pandemic.
Scope of Data Analysis in Guwahati:
The data analysis in Guwahati is highly useful in the growth of the economic sector. The use of analyst in economic life is a huge difference and build companies to launch new business models, which changes lives and provide a better business structure. The major scope is in the IT sector, E-commerce, BFSI sector, and most important government sector.
In India, the IT sectors are giants which include TATA consultancy, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, etc. India is being observed significantly in industries through this sector. Due, to the government, the decision to partner with the IT sector and to address power loss issues.
Banking and financial service sector:
- There are many sectors that have optimized their performance. Marketing, collection risk, operation, human resource, reporting, governance.
- The huge digitalization has resulted to make customers the option of banks. Internet banking and even mobile banking facilities.
- In the case of recovering debt, analytics will help banks to decide whether to take any action or distress sales route.
- These days credit loss has been minimized by making overdue payments recovery which allows banks to determine credit limits and credit recovery.
E-commerce companies like amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, Meesho, etc can establish a good view of the customers which shall allow the company to understand the customers based on their taste, gender, location, and valuable feedback.
Data Analytics Jobs in Guwahati:
- Process design
- Front office executive
- M/S word
- Market research
- Data Analysis
- Customer service
- Data visualization application development
- Executive Assistant
- Executive H.R
- Cost analyst
- SAP co-ordinator
- Data management executive
- IT executive
- Advanced maths
- Product analyst
- Web research
- Data quality analytics
- MIS Executive
Top Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati:
Rank #1. Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati:
1. ExcelR, Raising Excellence Institute:
Your search for a data analytics course to enter into a career without the code ends here. This institute provides you with the best data analytics training. Here, they have course options that involve zero coding with excel, tableau, MySQL, and Power BI. The duration of the course is 6 months. This institute has collaborated with IBM, NASSCOM, and future skills prime to provide data analytics courses in Guwahati.
The Topics and Tools Covered Here Are:
MySQL, basic and advanced excel, tableau, Power BI, SAS, R programming, and Python.
Who Can Do the Data Analysis Courses in Guwahati?
^students from commerce, science, and engineering streams.
^ Professionals from BPO and KPO domains.
^ Freshers must have good analytical and logical skills
^ Professionals who have logical and analytical skills.
^ Finance and accounting professionals.
^ Management professionals.
FEE and live Virtual Classroom:
It costs 39999
^ Top-class trainers from various MNCs
^ 60+ case studies/ assignments to ensure hand on experience
^ Real-life data projects
^ Dedicated placements assistance
^ 350+ network with corporate companies
^ Jumbo pass to attend the unlimited number of classes live / online batch for 1 year
^ Steinbies certificate cost in addition.
DA+Data science = 84999
DA+AWS = 65999
DS+DA+AWS = 115999
DA+ core Python = 45999
Roadmap of DA
Get trained – Submit assignments — work on live projects — Post training support – Placements
- Gilbarco Veeder root
- Fortitude system
- At and +
- Bank of America
- Business Statistics
- Power BI
- R basics
- Python Basics
- Data Analytics Courses in India
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
- Data Analytics Courses in Kota
- Data Analytics Courses in Dehradun
- Data Analytics Courses in Bhopal
Rank #2. Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati:
2. 360 DigiTMG Institute:
This institute is also well-known for data analytics courses in Guwahati. It is the fast-track course for your career with a certificate. This institute has 4.8 – stars google rating and a 5-star rating Facebook rating. The institute is certified by IBM and provides 100% live online sessions. They have 132 hours of intensive classroom and online sessions.
They promise to provide the course with all the needed skills and leverage the skills of business decisions. They reinforce this by taking exams and quizzes which shall help the students take corrective action before facing the job market confidently. They teach programming languages that shall help in most advanced starting from the basics.
^ It will give the outlook towards the various techniques by using massive data sets via Data Analytics.
^ It has 3 months of DA training which will cover essential tools like SQL, NoSQL, Tableau, PowerBI, and advanced excel concepts.
^ They teach to store, retrieve, and analyze datasets on a Data Management system like a document-based database system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- IT engineers
- Data and analytics manager
- Business Analytics
- Data engineers
- Banking and Finance analysts
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Professionals
- HR Managers
- Math, science, and commerce graduates
Data Analysis Courses in Guwahati Highlights:
- 3 Months Course
- No programming experience required
- Hybrid mode classroom and online sessions
- Lifetime access to 360DigiTMG’s LMS
- Assistance to develop a complete Digital Analytics Portfolio
- Blockchain Enabled Certification
- Capstone project
- Mock interview
ALUMNI WORKING AT:
- BMW groups
- Tech Mahindra
- Malaysia Bharath Group
- J.P Morgan
- Air Asia
- ITC infotech
- Bank of America
- KOREAN AIR
- Ibs Software
- Hewlett Packard
- RBC Royal bank
- Bank Muamalat
- AFFIN BANK
Accreditation to international bodies:
Malaysia, India, USA, UK, Australia
Rank #3. Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati:
3. Data Mites Institute:
It is also an institute having the top-ranked data analytics courses in Guwahati with a high knowledge profile and even the outcome of students.
The Institute Provides:
- No-code courses, Excel, MySQL, Tableau, and Python
- 4 months program with 200+ learning hours
- There would be 1 client project with an internship experience certificate
It has been Accredited by:
- 1+live projects
- Placement assistance
- Course Syllabus
- Future skills prime
- Ministry of Electronics & information technology
Data Analysis Courses in Guwahati Roadmap:
- Phase1 Self-study videos and books
- Phase2 Intensive live online training
- Certified by IABAC Certification Exam
- Phase3 Internship project mentoring
- Projects – Live client project delivery
- Job Assistance- Resume prep, Job alert, Interview
Live Virtual =48900
Blended learning = 39900
Classroom training = 64900
Certified DA Course = 48900
Rank #4. Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati:
4. QuickXpert Infotech Institute:
The institute provides courses for both freshers and experiences either from IT or any other field who is willing to become Data analysts. Here the course covers working with databases till their expert hands. It serves good data analytics courses in Guwahati.
- General at fresher level 2.8 LPA to around 6 LPA.
- At the experience level, there are also high which depend on expertise levels.
WHY QuickXppert Data Analysis Courses in Guwahati:
- Training from experts
- Personal attention
- 80% practical
- Training materials
- Course completion certificate
- Live projects
- Interview Preparation
- Placements etc.
CALL/WhatsApp – +91-7506252588, 7276681665
Mon to Sat – 10.15 – 7 pm
Sunday – 10.30 – 4 pm
Mail: [email protected]
FAQ About Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati::
1. Do I need any skills to learn Data Analytics?
It will make your course more beneficial if you have the technical abilities in data analytics, data narrative, communication, and problem solver. The business stakeholders benefit from having strong business intuition and strategic thinking.
2. Is there any job opportunity as a Data Analyst?
In every industry, there is a need for Data analytics, and even they have varieties of job designations. You can be anyone out in the sector of Data analytics, a Data scientist, a Business intelligence analyst, a Data engineer, a project manager, IT system analyst.
3. Are there any requirements for learning data analytics courses in Guwahati?
No, there is no requirement as such. But, having prior knowledge of databases, maths, and algorithms shall be an added advantage.
4. How much will it cost for data analytics courses in Guwahati?
It may vary from institute to institute. But at the diploma level, it costs around INR 9300-2,00,00.
5. Can we get a good career in Data Analytics in Guwahati?
Yes, you can surely get a very career after completing data analytics courses in Guwahati. In every industry, there is a need for data analysts.
All the above-mentioned data analytics courses in Guwahati are the top ones where you can find good knowledge and skill with placements and even internship opportunities.