In a world that is relying more and more on information and statistics collection, data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam which assist people and businesses in ensuring the accuracy of their data are majorly admired by the youth as there is a huge scope of data analysts in India. A series of raw numbers can indeed be turned into instructive, educative insights that guide decision-making and considerate management using a range of tools and methodologies.
What is Data Analytics?
Data analytics is investigating and examining massive databases to detect occult patterns, invisible patterns, and unobserved trends, find correlations, and derive insightful knowledge for generating business forecasts. It enhances the pace and performance of the business.
You may also be interested in Digital Marketing Courses in Visakhapatnam
What Are the Types of Data Analytics?
Data analytics is of four types, they are:
- Predictive analytics
- Descriptive analytics
- Prescriptive analytics
- Diagnostic analytics
- Predictive Analytics:
As the name suggests, analytics is done by prediction. Predictive analytics analyses data to estimate the most likely course of an occurrence or the chance of a condition occurring. It transforms data into useful and real-time information. To anticipate future events, predictive analytics uses several statistical approaches from modeling, machine learning, data mining, and game theory. These techniques analyze both current and past data.
The following methods are employed in predictive analytics:
- Linear Regression
- Time series analysis and forecasting
- Data Mining
Predictive analytics is built on three main pillars:
- Predictive modeling
- Decision Analysis and Optimization
- Transaction profiling
- Descriptive Analytics:
To understand how to address future events, descriptive analytics examines data and analyses prior events. By analyzing historical data, it examines prior performance and analyses performance to determine what caused past success or failure. This kind of analysis is used in almost all management reporting, including that for sales, marketing, operations, and finance.
To categorize consumers or prospects into groups, the descriptive model analyzes relationships in data. Descriptive analytics uncovers a variety of interactions between the client and the product, in contrast to predictive models that concentrate on forecasting the behavior of a specific customer.
Descriptive analytics is frequently used in business reports that include historical analyses, such as:
- Data Queries
- Descriptive Statistics
- Data dashboard
You may also be interested in:
- Data Analytics Courses in Trichy
- Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum
- Data Analytics Courses in Varanasi
- Data Analytics Courses in Udaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Bhopal
- Data Analytics Courses in Dehradun
- Prescriptive Analytics:
As the title implies, it prescribes or recommends an approach. To produce a prediction, prescriptive analytics automatically combine large data, mathematical science, business rules, and machine learning. They then propose a choice alternative to capitalize on the prediction.
Prescriptive analytics goes past forecasting outcomes by additionally recommending actions that will benefit from the forecasts and outlining the implications of each decision option for the decision maker. In addition to predicting what will occur and when will occur, prescriptive analytics also analyzes why it will occur.
Additionally, prescriptive analytics can recommend options on how to seize a future opportunity or lessen a future risk, and it can also explain the implications of each option. Prescriptive analytics, for instance, can aid healthcare strategic planning by leveraging operational and usage data mixed with information from outside sources like economic data and population demography.
- Diagnostic Analytics:
In this study, historical data is typically preferred over other data when attempting to provide an answer or resolve a query. We look for any dependencies and patterns in the past data related to the specific issue. For instance, businesses employ this analysis since it provides excellent insight into a problem. They also maintain extensive information about their disposal because otherwise, data collecting could be time-consuming and individual for each issue.
The following are typical methods for diagnostic analytics:
- Data discovery
- Data mining
Looking for other best options? Dig in here:
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Kolkata
- Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Data Analytics Courses in Pune
- Data Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
What Are the Data Analytics Tools?
There are many tools for data analytics. Some of them are,
- Microsoft Excel:
Microsoft Excel is a piece of software that lets you arrange, format, and calculate data in a spreadsheet using formulas. Data analysts use MS Excel to conduct simple queries and make pivot tables, graphs, and charts. Visual Basic for Applications is a macro programming language included with Excel (VBA).
Data visualization is the primary usage of the well-known business intelligence and data analytics program Tableau. Tableau helps data analysts visualize data in dashboards, workbooks, maps, and charts. By making the data more understandable and accessible, data analysts are better able to communicate.
A command-driven software program called SAS is used to perform sophisticated statistical analysis and data visualization. One of the most popular software programs in the sector, SAS provides a broad range of statistical methods and algorithms, customized options for analysis and output, and publication-quality visuals.
A software program called RapidMiner is used for text mining, machine learning, predictive analytics, and data mining (finding patterns). Data modeling, validation, and automation are just a few of the many capabilities that RapidMiner offers. It is utilized by both data analysts and data scientists.
With the help of the business analytics tool Power BI, data can be shared throughout an organization and displayed. Power BI is predominantly used for data visualization, much like Tableau. PowerBI is a more all-purpose business intelligence application whereas Tableau is designed with data analysts in mind.
A quick engine for processing enormous amounts of data, Apache Spark runs programs on Hadoop clusters 100 times quicker in memory and 10 times quicker on disc. Spark is also well-liked for creating machine-learning models and data pipelines. A library called MLlib is also part of Spark, and it offers an advanced collection of machine algorithms for common data science tasks including classification, regression, collaborative filtering, clustering, etc.
A group of software developers at the University of Konstanz created KNIME in January 2004. KNIME is a top open-source reporting and analytics application that enables visual programming for data modeling and analysis. Through the use of its modular data pipelining concept, it integrates numerous data mining and machine learning components.
In-memory, data processing, and patented technology are only two of the distinctive qualities of QlikView. This keeps the data in the report itself and delivers the result to the end consumers quickly. In QlikView, data associations are automatically kept up to date and can be shrunk to roughly 10% of their original size. Colors are used to represent data relationships, with one color representing related data and another representing unrelated data.
- R Programming:
R is a popular statistical and data modeling program that is the industry’s top analytics tool. UNIX, Windows, and macOS are a few platforms on which R can be built and executed. There are many packages available that can be browsed by category. Additionally, R offers tools that enable users to automatically install all required packages based on their needs. These tools work well with big data.
You should check the courses in other rewarding cities
- Data Analytics Courses in Hyderabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Noida
- Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Agra
- Data Analytics Courses in Chennai
- Data Analytics Courses in Chandigarh
What Are the Data Analyst Skillsets Required in Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam?
Becoming a professional data analyst requires a variety of skills. Data analysis courses in Visakhapatnam require the learners to possess skills like,
- It is essential to have good analytical and statistical skills.
- Problem-solving is a vital requirement.
- Mathematics and Statistics are the very pillars of data analytics.
- Good knowledge of coding.
- Decision-making skills are necessary to pursue a career as a data analyst.
- Data visualization and communication skills are also important.
- Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, and Perl.
How Do Analyze Data?
Data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam involve the following steps in analyzing data:
- Firstly, establish the data requirements or the data groupings. Data might be classified based on gender, income, age, or other factors. The value of the data might be numerical or it may be classified by category.
- The next step is gathering the information. Computers, online resources, cameras, environmental sources, or personnel are just a few of the many ways to collect data.
- Data should be arranged and gathered first, only then it can be studied. A spreadsheet or any other program that can accept statistical data may be used for this.
- After that, the data is cleaned up for analysis. It is cleansed and reviewed to ensure there is no duplicate or error, and that it is not inadequate. This process aids in error correction before the data is sent to a data analyst for analysis.
What is the Significance of Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam?
- Data analytics is widely used in many leading firms:
Businesses are being transformed by the data explosion. Now, businesses of all sizes anticipate that their business decisions will be supported by data-driven knowledge. Data experts significantly influence corporate strategies and marketing techniques.
- Increasing job opportunities:
There are many outstanding work prospects in this industry because there is a growing need for data specialists and a limited supply. Almost no brand nowadays can be found without a social media presence, and soon every business will require data analytics specialists. This makes it a smart career choice with the potential for business success.
- Data professionals are influencers:
While the majority of employees feel that their lack of decision-making skills contributes to job dissatisfaction, data professionals do not. It will be a very gratifying career because you will play a special function inside the organization and be a crucial component of corporate policies and future strategies
- Freelancing opportunities:
A career as a well-paid consultant for some of the biggest companies in the world is also possible in data analytics. With a reliable internet connection, the job may be performed from anywhere in the globe because it is primarily IT-based. This offers the ideal chance to diversify sources of income and promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunities in multiple industries:
Nowadays many industries are reliant on data. Therefore, there are a lot of options to choose from.
- Business intelligence
- Data assurance
- Data quality
- Higher education
Grow fast with these best:
- Data Analytics Courses in Coimbatore
- Data Analytics Courses in Kochi
- Data Analytics Courses in Indore
- Data Analytics Courses in Jaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Kota
- Data Analytics Courses in Lucknow
Top 6 Data Analysis Courses in Visakhapatnam
Rank# 1. Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS leads the top rank in the list of best data analytics courses in Vishakapatnam and they are the leading ed-tech company that also offers a wide range of skill development courses worldwide. They have a team of talented and efficient teachers who have a strong background of 10+ years of experience & are also industry experts.
The course curriculum is personally designed and is regularly upgraded for better learning exposure. The course is best designed with a duration of 6 months of live training sessions & an additional 2 months for internship is completely optional.
Also Read: IIM SKILLS Data Analytics Course Review
IIM SKILLS is well known for providing the best coaching at a very minimal and affordable price which can be taken by everyone and anyone who is a completely fresher with zero knowledge about data analytics and also who is already a professional working in different types of industries.
Why Must One Choose IIM SKILLS:
- If you want a practical learning experience, then IIM SKILLS should be a must-choice as they offer 100 % practical-oriented coaching
- For the kind of services offered by IIM SKILLS during and after completing the course, the cost of the course is absolutely minimal & pocket-friendly.
- You get free access to their learning material for a lifetime.
- Get live video recordings in case you miss the sessions for any reason.
- You get flexible learning, which means you don’t have to quit your job or take a break to take up a course with IIM SKILLS.
- The course is completely online, hence you can enroll for the course from any corner of the world.
- Assure money back policy after 1st session of the course, in case you are not satisfied.
- Avail group discount on group registration with your friends.
- The most important benefit is that you get 100 % tool-oriented training.
Tools You Will Learn:
- Power BI
Other Professional Courses You Must Check With IIM SKILLS:
- Financial Modeling Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Certification Course
- Content Writing Course
- BAT Course
- CAT Coaching
- Investment Banking Course
For More Information, You Can Contact On Below Details Mentioned:
+919580740740, [email protected]
Rank# 2. Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
Simplilearn offers a professional certificate program in data analytics. It also offers data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam. This program is offered in partnership with Purdue University and in collaboration with IBM.
It offers a master class with real-time projects and case studies. It is ranked the #1 data analytics certification program and awarded the best data analytics Bootcamp by Career Karma.
- Exclusive hackathons by IBM
- More than 14 data analytics projects from Google Play store, Lyft, and World Bank.
- 8 times higher live interaction in online classes
- Job assistance helps to get noticed by leading firms.
Data Analytics Course Syllabus:
- Analytics foundation
- Programming foundation with Python
- Data analytics with Python
- R programming for Data Science
- Data Science with R
- Tableau training
- Data Analyst Capstone
There are 4 electives in this course. They are,
- Power BI
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Course
- Master Class from Purdue University
- Industry Master Class in Data Analytics.
- Data Analytics
- Data Visualization Tableau and Power BI
- Supervised Learning
- Statistical Analysis using Excel
- Linear and logistic regression modules
- Data Analysis Python and R
- Clustering using knime
- MS Excel
- Power BI
Course Fees: INR 2,12,415 (EMI option available with no cost EMI)
Course Duration: 8 months
We also recommend:
- Data Analytics Courses in Navi Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Goa
- Data Analytics Courses in Nashik
- Data Analytics Courses in Guwahati
- Data Analytics Courses in Patna
- Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur
Rank# 3. Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
Coursera provides a Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate course. It provides a professional certificate from Google. It is a 100% self-paced course where the duration of the course is purely based on the learner. It is a beginner-level course for which no prior experience is required.
- A deep understanding of the process of a data analyst.
- Key analytical skills and tools.
- How to organize data for analysis.
- Calculations using spreadsheets, SQL, and R.
- How to present data findings in dashboards.
- Job-ready skills.
- Hands-on projects.
There Are 8 Courses in This Professional Certificate:
Course 1: Foundations
Course 2: Making Data-Driven Decisions
Course 3: Prepare data for exploration
Course 4: Organize data from dirty to clean
Course 5: Analyze data to answer questions
Course 6: Share data through visualization
Course 7: Data analysis with R programming
Course 8: Google Data Analytics Capstone
It isn’t mandatory to enroll in all 8 courses. It is up to the learners to choose any course according to their interests. Google also provides financial aid to learners.
- Data collection
- Data cleansing
- Data ethics
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
Course fees: INR 1108 per month
Course Duration: 6 months (self-paced)
Rank# 4. Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
It offers the best data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam in collaboration with IBM. The course provides a thorough understanding of data processing tools like Excel, SQL/NoSQL, and data visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI through training. While SQL/NoSQL is mostly used to work with the data contained in the Database Management software, Tableau, and PowerBI are utilized in evaluating it and providing visual stories to end-users.
Techniques such as Data Preparation, Data Cleansing, and Exploratory Data Analysis are addressed in detail. With the use of real-world examples, important ideas like Data Mining of Structured (RDBMS) and Unstructured (Big Data) data are illustrated.
Advanced Excel features help with data proficiency concepts and will minimize working hours.
Virtual Instructor-led Training (VILT)
- Live online classes.
- Both weekday and weekend classes.
- All year-round access to online classes.
- EMI options are available (no cost EMI)
- Lifetime validity for LMS
- Career support services
- Virtual sessions
- Customized course
- Industry-relevant case studies
- Pre and Post assessment service
- Complimentary basic courses
- Corporate-based LMS
- Individual dashboards and reports
- Power BI
- Advanced Excel
Rank #5. Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
ExcelR collaborating with IBM provides a quality skillset to students and tech professionals. The data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam are designed to fulfill the needs of candidates who wish to build a career in a non-programming tech domain.
This program can be taken by anyone who wishes to get into a data analyst career. You can leverage this great platform to learn the basics to advanced concepts of data analytics.
- Industry best trainers
- Access to e-learning
- Work on live projects
- Tailored course curriculum
- Blended training model
- Post-training support
- Peer support
- Placement assistance
- Top trainers from MNCs
- Hands-on experience through assignments
- More than 60 case studies
- Real-time projects
- Placement assistance
- Unlimited access to live classroom for a year
- Power BI
- Basic and Advanced Excel
Course Duration: 160 hours
Course Fees: INR 39,999
Rank# 6. Data Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
It is one of the best institutes that offers data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam. It has won the Students’ Choice Award from UrbanPro. It is a one-stop solution for all IT aspirants.
With the top faculty, they train their students in the core concepts of data examination to make good decisions in business and take their firm to the top. This place is again one of the most favorable choices you can make for data analysis courses in Visakhapatnam.
- Collaboration projects
- Live classes
- Video recording for missed sessions
- Deployment on Sagemaker
- Deployment on local and cloud platforms
- Production Scenarios
- Graduation in any stream
- Freshers who aspire to be a data analyst
- Working professionals who wish to switch profile
- Learn from experts in this field
- Instructor-led sessions
- Practical training on real-time projects
- Assured placements
- Positive feedbacks
Q: What is the average salary of a data analyst in India?
A: The average annual pay for a data analyst in India is INR 10,00,000 after pursuing a certification or PG diploma in data analysis. A professional with experience of over 10 to 12 years can expect to make up to 25 lakhs per year in salary.
Q: Who can take data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam?
A: One must graduate with at least 60% to continue with the courses. Half of the hiring managers gave B.E./B. Tech grads’ preference when filling positions for data analysts. Applicants with greater academic status or who have a non-technical background are eligible for the rest half of the positions.
Q: What are some data analytics tools used in data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam?
A: Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, Apache Spark, and SAS are a few data analytics tools.
Q: Which programming language helps perform data analytics better?
A: Python and R are two open-source programming languages that help perform data analytics better.
To match operational structures with industry standards, there is a need to standardize data storage and security arrangements in the business world. Shortly, there will be a tremendous increase in the demand for data analysts. Thus, there is a huge scope for data analytics in the future. By enrolling in the data analytics courses in Visakhapatnam, you can make a path for yourself that will take you to the highest peak of your career.
These courses are designed by experts as data analytics is a professional skill that an expert can understand only. Through these expert-designed courses, you can develop advanced skills and become a professional in this domain. These courses also provide projects and assignments during the training to build your experience at the top, you will gain immense knowledge with these data analysis courses in Visakhapatnam.
If you truly admire data analysts and want to be placed in the same position, these courses are a must. You have to undergo professional training to reach the stage where you can call yourself an expert data analyst. In the end, choose the course that appeals to you the most and begin the journey to learn to get fast results in your career growth. Best of Luck.