What is Tally? Unless you live under a rock on some faraway island, I think we’ve all heard about it. Okay, okay, enough puns. A tally is a popular software used for bookkeeping and expense tracking. Students can complete the Tally course as a certificate or as a diploma course. In this article, I will be writing about “Tally Course Salary”.
The Tally course covers the basics of accounting and finance and covers topics such as GST, TDS, inventory control, and bookkeeping. Students can learn about the Tally software in finance or accounting-related degrees and courses such as BBA, BCom, MCom, MBA Finance, or Banking. The “tally course salary” shall be discussed over here briefly.
There are many local institutes and online platforms that offer Tally courses and aid in providing details on “tally course salary” after completing their courses. Upon completion of Class 12 training, candidates can take Tally courses, preferably from Tradestream and an accredited board, and earn a “tally course salary”.
You can also take a tally course after graduation to advance your career when applying for accounting jobs and earn a “tally course salary” upon completion of the course. The average cost to attend a Tally course ranges from INR 5,000 to 10,000 approximately.
Jobs that students can get after completing a course in Tally are Accountant, Tally Operator, Data Entry Operator, Junior Accountant, etc, which provide “tally course salary”. The average salary offered for such positions ranges from INR 0.2 to INR 3.5 lakhs which is the “tally course salary”.
Table of Contents:-
- All About Tally Course
1.1 What is Tally?
1.2. Types of Tally
1.3 Tally Course Eligibility Criteria
- Tally Course Fees and Duration
- Tally Course Syllabus
3.1 Tally Course Subjects
- Tally Course for Beginners
- Tally Course Online
- Tally vs SAP Fico
- Career in Tally
7.1 Jobs After Tally Courses and Tally course salary upon completion
7.2 Top Companies that Hire Tally Course Graduates
- Tally Course: FAQs.
All About Tally Course
Tally is one of the most in-demand Computer Courses that people go for after they have finished their 12th standard in Commerce. Given below are the details regarding the same.
- Tally courses are available both offline and online at the Certificate and Diploma levels and provide ways and means to earn “tally course salary” upon completion.
- Certificate courses are 2-4 months in duration and diplomas are 1-2 years in duration.
- Course fees range from INR 3,000 to INR 10,000, but may vary by university.
- To complete the Tally course, you must have 10+2 or equivalent business experience and a score of 50% or higher.
- After completing the Tally course, you can apply for a variety of jobs in sectors such as banking, multinationals, and corporations and earn a “tally course salary”. The “tally course salary” usually ranges between INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 per month.
- Various private and state-owned enterprises in various industries such as Industrial Houses, Accounting Firms, Foreign Trade, Banking, Budget Control, Inventory Control, and Merchant Banking are looking for candidates with tally software skills.
- Graduates of the Tally Course earn a tally course salary of INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 per month as “tally course salary”. It depends on the type of tally certification you choose (an entry-level tally certification pays less “tally course salary” than an intermediate or advanced tally certification, a tally diploma after completing an accounting, finance, or business course also pays good “tally course salary” upon completion).
What is Tally?
- The word tally in its complete shape stands for Transactions Allowed in Linear Line Yards.
- It is a famous software program utilized by small and large-scale companies for bookkeeping and accounting purposes. It turned into an advanced version via way of means of the Goenkas in 1986.
- Tally`s number one goal is to behavior accounting sports in an in-depth and systematic manner.
- Tally ERP nine is the modern-day model of the tally software program.
- Accounting Course college students locate Tally very crucial for a profession as an accountant; they pursue a certificate in tally or a degree in tally to get educated in tally.
- The Tally route length is 1 – three months, however, if college students choose a degree in tally; it’d enlarge up to two years.
Types of Tally:
There are three main types of Tally software as far as I have read during my intensive research. Different types are just different versions of this software. Each version is aimed at a specific group and serves its purpose. The three types of Tally are:
1). Tally.ERP 9:This is the most advanced and latest version of Tally. Since it is the most advanced, its primary purpose is recording business transactions. Used by almost all large and small businesses, this software is used to keep records of salaries, all purchases, inventory, sales, etc. This uses a simpler process. This version of Tally or Tally ERP 9 is primarily used by small businesses. There are two versions, silver, and gold. The Silver version is for one user and the Gold version is for multiple users.
2). Tally.Server 9: This is another version of the Tally software that uses server-based data management. This version is mainly used by large and medium-sized companies. It has unique monitoring capabilities that give enterprises administrative control. They are usually expensive because they serve a specific purpose.
3). Shopper 9: Used for retail purposes. It is highly efficient in handling retail-related issues such as Business Discounts, Pricing, Billing, etc.
Accounting is a very exhausting job. We use the term “Tally Accounting” because it is difficult to proceed with the accounting process without the Tally software for most firms that can’t afford other expensive software like Quickbooks, Sage, etc. There are several Tally courses available to get you a little more knowledgeable about the Tally software and how it works.
Tally Course Eligibility Criteria
To pursue Tally Course (Certificate and Diploma) one needs to have sure instructional qualifications. Given underneath are the eligibility standards for Tally Course:
- One needs to finish 10+2 or an equal degree in any stream (ideally in the Commerce stream) to follow.
- One who has fundamental expertise in Business Management and Accounting is preferred.
- Those who’ve finished their graduation also can follow in this direction. It will come up with a higher hand in case you are making use of it for a job hunting process withinside the area of Accounting.
- The Tally direction is quality desirable for Finance, Accounts, Business, and Business Management students.
Tally Course Fees and Duration
The Tally path length is 1 – three months, however, it varies relying upon the tally group you’ve got carried out in. Likewise, the tally path expenses are from anywhere between INR 5,000 to INR 20,000 on common however it can additionally vary significantly relying on what sort of tally path or university you decide to opt for in the first place.
Here are a couple of colleges/institutions along with the duration and fees offer tally certifications and diplomas.
- Madras Christian College: This college offers a Tally certification of 3 Months for a fee of INR 5,000.
- Bhopal School of Social Science: This institution offers a Tally certification of 40 hours and charges INR 5,000.
- Teresa’s College: This college offers a Tally certification of 6 Months and charges about INR 5,000.
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University: This institution offers a Tally certification of 3 Months for a charge not known yet.
- YMCA Institute of Office Management: This institution offers a Tally certification of 3 months for a charge of approximately INR 17,000.
- Aditya College: This college offers a Tally certification of 1 Year for a charge not known yet.
- Indian Institute of Skill Development Training: This college charges about INR 2,000 for its Tally certification for a duration not known.
- Ahimsa Women Polytechnic, New Delhi: This college offers a Tally certification for a period of 3 Years for a charge not yet known.
- EMG Yadava Women’s College, Madurai: No data is available for this college on the duration of its course and the fee it charges. Sorry guys.
- Gramin Shiksha: This institution offers a Tally certification for a duration of 1 year for a fee of about INR 10,000.
You may also want to know about the best Data Analytics Courses in India
Tally Course Syllabus:
A good Tally course commonly has a tendency to consist of topics like Accounting, Banking, Billing, Payroll, Taxation, and Inventory. It has a tendency to include subjects like accounting, banking, and taxes as center tally topics; the rest of the topics and electives range relying on the form of tally route opted for.
|Creating Masters in Tally. Voucher entry, invoicing cost centers & cost categories
|Accounting & Inventory Management
|Getting started with Tally & fundamental features
|Banking interest calculation, simple interest calculation
|Point of sale. Different actual and billed quantities
|Essentials of Taxation
|Service Tax Excise & Advanced features
|Fundamentals of Accounts & Inventory
|Advanced Inventory & Technological capabilities
|Fundamentals of transaction
|Tally Advanced Taxation:
|Payroll Advance Features
|Fundamentals of Accounts & Inventory
|Advance Inventory & Technological capabilities
|Fundamentals of Taxation
|Payroll & Advanced Features
Tally Course Subjects
Given below is the list of important subjects/ topics/ concepts of the Tally Course.
Tally Course for Beginners
Tally guides are to be had online in a short-time period format. They are appropriate for specialists in addition to folks who wish to pursue a profession in business, management, and finance. Beginners can choose numerous guides provided online in addition to offline via way of means of numerous structures and Institutions. Given under are the pinnacle Tally guides for beginners at the side of their carriers and fees.
Course Name, Providers, and Fee:
- Tally ERP 9: A Complete Course for Beginners to Advanced: It’s provided by Udemy at a fee of INR 1,280.
- Tally ERP 9 Basic to Advance Training Course 2021: This course is also provided by Udemy at a fee of INR 3,499.
- Tally Prime for Beginners: This course is also provided by Udemy at a fee of INR 1,280.
- Tally Course Online: This course is provided by TallySchool for free.
- Tally ERP 9 for Beginners: This course is provided by Apna Course for free.
- Tally ERP 9 Beginner To Advanced Online Course – Hindi: This course is provided by Letstute for free.
- Tally Prime Basic With Accounting: This course is provided by Tally Brains for free.
- Tally Erp 9 Expert Course: This course is provided by TallyTraining.in for free.
- Accounting with Tally.ERP9: This course is provided by NIIT for a price not known. N/A.
Tally Course Online
Tally publications are furnished online with the aid of using numerous structures and Institutions. Among them, Udemy affords several pinnacle-rated Tally publications appropriate for all styles of learners. Tally Courses on Udemy are one of the pinnacle Tally publications online due to the fact they’re to be had for much less than INR 500 in the course of sales. Following is a listing of online Tally publications with the aid of using numerous structures.
Course Name, Providers, and Fee:
- ERP 9 with GST (Including Tally Prime) Tally Authorized Faculty: This course is provided by Udemy for a fee of INR 1,280.
- ERP 9 + Tally Prime + GST+ IncomeTax + TDS + MS Excel (ComboPack): This course is provided by Udemy for a fee of INR 1,280.
- Tally ERP 9 + Tally Prime + Microsoft Excel Training: This course is provided by Udemy for a fee of INR 3,499.
- Complete Tally ERP 9 (GST) Course with Live Project 2021: This course is provided by Udemy for a fee of INR 3,599.
- Complete Inventory Management in Microsoft Excel & Tally ERP 9: This course is provided by Udemy for a fee of INR 1,280.
- Ultimate Tally Prime with GST Step-by-Step Guide – 2021: This course is provided by Udemy for a fee of INR 1,280.
- Tally ERP 9 Online Course: This course is provided by Expert Training.in for a fee of INR 1,800.
- Tally Prime Basics: This course is provided by Tally Education.com for a fee of INR 1,200 + GST.
- Inventory Management Using Tally: This course is provided by Tally Education.com for a fee of INR 720 + GST.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management Using Tally: This course is provided by Tally Education.com for a fee of INR 720 + GST.
Also Check out: Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
All right guys, now let’s learn about the difference between Tally and SAP FICO. We shall be judging both Tally and SAP FICO on the basis of parameters. So, without further adieu, let’s begin.
- Full-Form: The full form of Tally stands for Transactions Allowed in a Linear Line Yards.
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility criteria for learning Tally is a 10+2 commerce stream.
- Educational Level: The educational level for a Tally course is a Certificate or Diploma.
- Fee: The fee charged for learning Tally ranges from INR 2,000 – 20,000.
- Top Colleges: The top colleges offering courses on Tally are Women’s Christian College, St Teresa’s College, Madras Christian College, etc.
- In-demand skills: The in-demand skills for Tally are Accounting, Finance, Taxation, and Interpersonal Skills.
- Scope: The scope after learning Tally is Accountant, Finance Manager, Chartered Accountant, Executive Assistant, and Operations Manager.
- Average Salary: The average salary that one can expect to earn after learning Tally is INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000.
- Full-Form: The full form of SAP FICO stands for SAP Finance and Controlling.
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility criteria for learning SAP FICO is Graduation or post-graduation in commerce.
- Educational Level: The educational level for an SAP FICO course is a Certificate
- Fee: The fee charged for learning SAP FICO ranges between INR 10,000 to INR 4,00,000.
- Top Colleges: The top colleges offering courses on SAP FICO are Delphi Computech Pvt Ltd, Victoria University, Lithan Genovate, SMEClabs, etc.
- In-demand skills: The in-demand skills for SAP FICO are Business Process, Master Data, Copa, Profitability Analysis
- Scope: The scope after learning the SAP FICO course is SAP Functional Consultant, Project Leader, SAP FICO Consultant, Process Developer, and Manager Costing.
- Average Salary: The average salary that one can expect after learning the SAP FICO course is INR 2,00,000 – 6,00,000.
Careers in Tally:
- Graduates of the Tally course can earn INR 5,00,000 to 10,00,000 per year.
- Salaries for Tally certification/diploma jobs depend primarily on the type of Tally certification/diploma you choose.
- A person who completes a basic Tally course or certification earns INR 15,000 per month, while those who complete an advanced Tally certification/Diploma earn more than INR 25,000 per month.
- With a Tally degree, you can apply for a variety of jobs in the world of commerce and finance.
- All kinds of organizations and institutions need to maintain accounts from small businesses, schools, hospitals, and of course giant corporations known as multinational corporations.
- There are different options with different salaries. Below are some of the jobs you can apply for after completing the Tally course, along with job descriptions.
Jobs After Tally Courses Upon Completion
Below are the main career options that applicants may consider after completing the Tally course. I will be listing down the job profiles and the average annual salary that you can be expecting after completing the Tally course certification/diploma. All right, here we go.
Job profiles and Annual Average Salaries:
- The first position that one can expect to fill in after completing a Tally course certification/diploma is called Accounts Executive. You can expect an annual average salary of INR 2.1 – INR 7 lakhs in this position.
- The next or second position that one can expect to serve in after completing a Tally course certification/diploma is called Junior Accountant. You can expect an annual average salary of INR 0.2 – INR 3.8 lakhs in this position.
- The third position that one can expect to serve in after completing a Tally course certification/diploma is called Data Entry Operator. You can expect an annual average salary of INR 0.2 – INR 3.0 lakhs in this position.
- The fourth position that one can expect to serve in after completing a Tally course certification/diploma is called Accounts Assistant. You can expect an annual average salary of INR 0.5 – INR 4.0 lakhs in this position.
- The fifth position that one can expect to serve in after completing a Tally course certification/diploma is called Tally Operator. You can expect an annual average salary of INR 0.1 – INR 3.2 lakhs in this position.
Top Companies That Hire Tally Course Graduates
Below are some of the leading companies or organizations that have recruited Tally Course graduates. The following information also provides average salaries and common job titles. I will be listing down the companies that hire, their respective job profiles, and the average CTCs for the respective roles. All right, here we go.
Companies, Job profiles, and average CTCs:
- The first company that we are going to talk about is Vodafone Idea. It hires for the position of Tally Operator with an annual average CTC of INR 1.2 – INR 4.0 lakhs.
- The second company that we are going to talk about is Surya Roshni. It hires for the position of Tally Operator with an annual average CTC of INR 1.8 lakhs.
- The third company that we are going to talk about is Infosys BPM. It hires for the position of Accounts Assistant with an annual average CTC of INR 2.1 – INR 3.3 lakhs.
- The fourth company that we are going to talk about is DXC Technology. It hires for the position of Accounts Assistant with an annual average CTC of INR 2.0 – INR 3.0 lakhs.
- The fifth company that we are going to talk about is Flipkart. It hires for the position of Data Entry Operator with an annual average CTC of INR 0.1 – INR 2.5 lakhs.
- The sixth and final company that we are going to talk about is Ekart Logistics. It hires for the position of Data Entry Operator with an annual average CTC of INR 0.2 – INR 2.4 lakhs.
Tally Course: FAQs
I am going to arrange it in the form of a Q&A. Let’s begin. Shall we??
Q1). Is it important to be from a commerce background to learn Tally?
Coming from a commerce background is by no means mandatory, but it can provide an added advantage when looking for a job as Tally is widely used in accounting and financial management positions in India.
Q2. What is the average time duration of a Tally course?
A Tally course is not a very comprehensive course. In total, the certification course will take approximately 2 months as this is a very hands-on, competency-based course. It usually takes a long time, one to two years, to earn a diploma or degree from Tally.
Q3. Is it worth doing a Tally course?
A. Courses other than traditional courses are always a matter of personal choice. However, the Tally course is still worth it because it helps you get the job done. Of course, this method (The Tally Course) always gives you an advantage over your colleagues. It (The Tally Course) introduces many technical details and methods that are only possible through experience. Also, the certificate you received is a great addition to your resume.
Q4. What are the eligibility criteria to do a Tally course?
There are no fixed entry criteria for this course. This course is mainly chosen by commercial students who want to enter the banking or accounting sector. However, anyone without a commercial background can take this course. Tally is software used on computers, so a basic knowledge of computers is a necessary standard for everyone.
Q5. Is Tally accounting demanded in today’s market?
Yes. It will be in demand not just now, but forever. Accounting is the foundation of the entire corporate structure. Without accounting, all sectors would collapse. Tally accounting is at the core of every business, whether small, medium, or large. The version of Tally has changed over the years, being replaced by enhanced and updated versions, but the general purpose remains the same. Its importance and demand have not waned and are always in demand in all markets.