5 Best Online SEO Certification Courses With Placements
On a Google search results page, there are just ten spots! When we do a Google search, how frequently do we go beyond the first page? SEO is used to become the go-to person/ business for potential consumers’ inquiries. SEO helps you create an authoritative voice, in addition to increased exposure, credibility, and traffic. After that, credibility creates brand trust. No wonder SEO certification courses are booming these days because it gives one of the most profitable and rewarding careers.
The internet unites businesses with their consumers and audiences. Search engine optimization (SEO) is becoming a highly sought-after profession because it plays an important part in establishing these connections. In an essence, SEO is the process of boosting a website’s traffic through natural search results.
However, any traffic would not suffice; qualified traffic is required. After all, having millions of visitors won’t support your site if they aren’t fascinated about what it has to offer them! Given such significance of SEO, it’s no wonder that the majority of marketers are proactively studying and implementing SEO strategies.
Educational institutions, digital marketing organizations, and others commonly provide SEO certification courses, which is understandable considering the field. Certification is often given after completing a test at the end of a course.
Types of SEO Certification Courses Are Below:
- Beginner’s SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Inbound marketing
- Link building
- Competitive analysis
- Keyword research
Is it worthwhile to go for SEO certification courses? Any certification that demonstrates that you have completed the course in a subject is beneficial to your CV. So, receiving SEO accreditation from a reputable SEO training provider can undoubtedly benefit your SEO career.
Career Paths After Completing SEO Certification Courses
For new and seasoned SEO experts wishing to advance their careers, here are some common professions and career pathways to consider.
1. Search Engine Marketer
SEM is a wider field that includes SEO. Because you’ll be marketing to consumers and also search engines, SEM necessitates the acquisition of new skills such as Pay Per Click marketing, branding, as well as some customer relations management.
Going into digital marketing is a simple way to put your SEO knowledge to good use while widening your skillset and raising your pay. This means you’ll need to be able to build and execute marketing plans, use SEO, deal with content planning, comprehend and use social media as a means of long-term plans, use data management and data analysis, and deal with paid traffic advertising.
3. Marketing Analyst
Data analytics is a big element of SEO, and as an SEO expert, you’re probably well acquainted with it. As a marketing analyst, you’ll be responsible for tracking the effectiveness of current programs, identifying potential for new ones, and generating data-driven projections and reports.
4. Content Marketer
For SEOs that prefer to deal with content over links and stats, content marketing is an obvious next step. Because they deal directly with the production of online content, blogs, outreach materials, video, infographics, reports, and other content, content marketers need SEO expertise.
5. SEO Manager
Researchers, data managers, content strategists, SEO specialists, technology experts, and other professionals are frequently needed for search engine optimization. The larger a firm is, the larger its SEO staff will be, & the more an SEO manager will serve them.
Starting your own company allows you to convey your expertise as a Search Engine Optimization expert to businesses on your terms.
Also, look at some other best online courses
- Online Content Writing Courses
- Online Digital Marketing Courses
- Online Technical Writing Courses
- Online GST Certification Courses
Why SEO Certification Courses Are Great for Your Career?
SEO certification courses may save you time – A quality training will show you all you need to learn about SEO so you don’t have to waste time Googling for answers.
- Checklist: Usually, courses come with checklists that you can use to ensure that all of the major SEO criteria are taken into account while optimizing your website.
- Motivation and Persistence: Some courses offer real-life SEO success stories to motivate and encourage you. SEO takes time to implement, and you may likely be frustrated at points. Reading about how others have made SEO work, can help you keep focused on your objectives and persist.
- Industry Experts: Many SEO certification courses are designed by industry specialists with years of expertise, and following their instructions can help you shorten the learning curve than stumbling about and taking advice from random people.
- It’s a Modest Investment With a Big Payoff: SEO may make money by increasing your ranks and driving more visitors to your site. Investment in SEO instruction is not an expense, but rather an investment that yields a favorable return.
5 Best SEO Certification Courses
1. IIM skills
IIM Skills is the world’s leading provider of professional training. In some of the most essential subjects, they offer complete courses and training programs. For students, professionals, fresh job searchers, homemakers, and work-from-home professionals, their employment-oriented programs range from 4 to 12 weeks.
They provide placement advice as well as guidance in creating the finest resumes, having taught over 25000+ learners in 1000+ classes in a variety of professional degrees.
The Skillset That IIM Skills Help Acquires Through the Advanced SEO Course:
- Analytical Thinking & Critical Thinking: Learn the art of analyzing, recognizing, and solving issues, as well as quantifying success. Develop your critical thinking skills and make decisions based on data and reasoning.
- Research: One of the most important skills you’ll learn is how to conduct thorough research on any issue to stay competitive.
- Comprehension of the English Language: Learn how to write SEO-friendly content for digital marketing, blogs, and copywriting.
- Technical: Earn an HTML and CSS degree that will enable you to work as a tech-savvy SEO professional.
- Data: You’ll learn how to convert data into meaningful, actionable insights, not merely extract it.
- Adaptability: You’ll learn how to stay on top of ever-changing SEO engines and trends so that your efforts are properly aligned.
- Desire to Learn: The ever-changing nature of SEO forces you to be flexible and adaptive to learning something new every day while having fun.
- Communication: By the completion of the Online SEO Certification Courses, you’ll have mastered the crucial networking skills.
The Course Curriculum Includes:
- SEO Fundamentals: Learn how search engines function, including how they crawl, index, and rank pages.
- On-page SEO: Discover how to design, organize, and optimize your website so that it appears on Google’s first page. Recognize the importance of meta descriptions.
- Off-page & Technical SEO: Become an expert on more than 200 SEO parameters.
- Keyword Research: Discover how to do in-depth, focused keyword analysis for your site and clients.
- Competitor Research: Discover how to do a thorough competitor analysis.
- SEO Material: Learn how to write SEO-friendly material that can help you get more visitors. Bloggers may learn how to come up with fresh and popular content ideas.
- Link Building: Learn everything there is to know about backlinks, the foundation of the SEO system.
- Catching pace with Algorithms: Understand the skill of adjusting to the SEO community’s constant adjustments.
- SEO Audit: Learn how to conduct an Audit to discover and correct issues.
- Client Onboarding: Learn how to pitch new clients and the finest client onboarding strategies for professionals.
- Begin a Profession: Obtain expertise and assistance for an SEO professional, as either a job, freelancer, or startup firm.
2. Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya is Asia’s top pro training provider, specializing in teaching individuals and companies skillsets. Since 2009, more than 61,000 professionals from 16,000+ brands and 55+ countries had already participated in Digital Vidya’s more than 3,800 training batches. Digital Vidya is Google & Microsoft India’s formal training partner and has alliances with global social media giants.
Key Features of the Course
- Live Educator Sessions
- Lifetime Access to New Content
- Research-based Internship
- Hands-on Projects & Assignments On the discussion forum, the trainer is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- On-Page Best Practices
- Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis
- SEO Friendly Layout & Architecture
- Technical Website Optimization
- Social, Local, Mobile SEO Strategies
- SEO Site Audit
- Algorithm Updates
- SEO Tracking
- The Future of SEO
- SEO Career Paths
- Advancement & Expansion of Search Engines
PromozSEO is a premier training institution in Kolkata, India, for Seo Services (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO), SEO Content Creation, Blogging, Youtube, PHP Web Development, and Web Designing. They offer great training to students, graduates, professionals, company owners, and entrepreneurs in a variety of Web technology and Internet areas.
They believe in providing their students with ethical, authentic, industry-ready, & result-oriented education so that they may gain professionally, emotionally, as well as financially.
The SEO Course Curriculum Includes:
- Validation, Semantic Errors, and HTML Structure
- SEO Keywords Analysis Training
- Advanced Keyword Analysis for E-Commerce Training
- onsite SEO
- Structured Data Training with Advanced Rich Snippet Markup
- Advanced Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Bing Webmaster Training • Blogging for SEO Training
- Advanced WordPress SEO Training
- Advanced Landing Page Optimization Training
- Competition Analysis Training
- Advanced Off-Page SEO Training
- Local SEO Training
- Advanced Mobile SEO Training
- Advanced and Technical SEO Training
Key Features of the Course:
- Gain knowledge from seasoned Internet Marketing and SEO experts.
- Methodologies for Google SEO Training on numerous sorts of websites that are both practical and authentic.
- Only work and practice on live websites.
- Genuine SEO training that adheres to Google as well as other search engine criteria.
- SEO course content is created by industry experts to meet the needs of the SEO business.
- Begin by studying the foundations of search engine optimization.
- Develop advanced SEO skills.
- All SEO course costs are affordable.
- All necessary SEO tools, as well as SEO training PDF, PPT, and video materials are delivered at no cost.
- Everyone has a ready-to-help mentality.
- 100 percent job assistance after training.
4. LIPS India
LIPSINDIA is a leading provider of Digital Marketing Training in Mumbai’s Borivali neighborhood. They provide a Lecture hall and Internet Online training program in digital marketing in Borivali, Mumbai, with weekdays and weekend training choices.
Course on Digital Marketing 14500 for online training Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Display Marketing, Google Adwords – PPC, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Ad-server, Mobile Marketing, Analytics, and other digital marketing technologies are all covered in their course format. They provide an SEO course that is available both online and in a classroom setting, with weekdays and weekend training options.
Module 1: Understanding Website Structure—
- Basic HTML tags, such as anchors, images, URLs, listings, and classes
Module 2: SEO on-page
- Initial Site Analysis, Competition Analysis, Keyword Density, Keyword Research, and Meta Tags Advancement
- Current Web Content Optimization, Picture Optimization, Use of robots.txt, HTML Validation, and Creation of XML/HTML/Text Sitemaps
- Understanding Cannibalization, Canonicalization, International Targeting, and Multilingual Targeting
- Black Hat-Doorway Pages, Invisible Text, Cloaking
Module 3: On-page SCHEMA
- On Page-SCHEMA This web markup is used by all major search engines, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex, to deliver more effective findings to users.
Module 4: SEO off-page
- Google Mapping/Listing, RSS
- Understanding links, anchors,
- Forum posting and free classifieds posting Yahoo Answers Link Building and regional and local search engine indexing
- SEO Tools: Google Webmaster Tool, Backlink Checker Tool, and PR Checker Tool.
Module 5: SEO tools
- Keyword Position Checker
- Keyword Spy Density Checker is a keyword that you may use to find out how dense something
- Google Analytics Stats Monitor Backlinks Checker
- Meta Description Creation.
Benefits of Taking the Course:
- There is little competition in the job market for job seekers because there is already a shortage of resources because every company website nowadays needs an SEO specialist to improve their website to gain free traffic.
- This program would also fit housewives who are on maternity leave and are unable to commit to a full-time career but can work part-time from home.
5. SEO Training Point
Individuals, corporations, and professionals get information and skill-based training to help them are becoming more employable & experts. Their trainers and coaches seek to provide participants with clear, concise instruction utilizing an agile learning methodology that includes cutting-edge technologies and tactics.
They work with digital specialists to design and build course materials that provide professionals with the fundamental digital skills they need in today’s online environment.
Benefits of Enrolling in the SEO Course:
- Batch Size: Training in a small batch ensures that the training is of high quality. You will have plenty of opportunities to engage with your instructor.
- A seasoned Coach: Their instructors are highly knowledgeable and have real-world experience. Their founder has over 20 years of expertise in the field of SEO.
- Short and to the Point: Their training modules are concise and basic, allowing you to comprehend them quickly and simply.
- The Most Recent Software: Learn how to use all of the primary SEO tools to do tasks quickly and properly.
- Simple and Safe: Their online payment system makes it simple to enroll in our course.
- Positive Feedback: The majority of their students have given them a 4.9-star rating.
Syllabus For SEO Training
- What is a search engine?
- How does a search engine work?
- What is SEO?
- How does SEO work?
- What is a keyword?
- Why is it important?
- Keyword types
- Keyword research
- Content creation
- Google EAT, YMYL, and Google-friendly material
- Semantic SEO
- Website comprehension
- Website submission
- On-page optimization
- Off-page SEO
- technical SEO
- local SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
- document optimization
- Search engine optimization tactics
- Proposal for SEO
- SEO assignment
- Online Reputation Management
- SEO tools
- SEO assignment
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the distinction between SEO & Google ads?
The main distinction between SEO & Google AdWords, to put it simply, would be that SEO is unpaid/organic traffic. Paid traffic is specified in Google AdWords.
2. Is it possible for me to handle SEO on my own/or become an SEO expert?
You can undoubtedly learn/perform SEO on your own. Everyone can learn how to conduct SEO for their company with little research and practice. However, if you are looking to become an SEO expert, SEO is the place to go, because you will save yourself a lot of time and effort and avoid mistakes. SEO certification courses allow you to accelerate your career faster than learning on your own!
3. Is it difficult to learn SEO and become an SEO expert?
SEO isn’t nearly as difficult as people make it out to be; you can achieve 95 percent of the results with only 5% of the effort. With the correct guidance and practice and dedication, SEO is easy! It helps to enroll in SEO certification courses to aid your learning.
4. Does Google provide SEO certification?
There is no SEO certification program offered by Google. If you want to be a Google SEO expert, you can enroll in and complete SEO certification courses from a third-party provider. Although Google Digital Garage offers a digital marketing degree that includes certain SEO classes, it does not qualify you as Google SEO certified!
There are several SEO certificate courses from which to pick. Each course has its own set of standards, is tailored to a certain audience, and is priced differently. For a variety of reasons, being SEO certified is a wise move. For starters, you’ve added another useful thing to your CV, which boosts your chances of landing a job in the Internet Marketing field. It’s a terrific approach to show your company and customers that you understand what SEO is about if you have a career as an SEO. You are not an expert just because you have a certification. You should practice and learn how to put SEO theory into practice. Optimizing a website and increasing its ranks and traffic is the greatest approach to show to oneself and others that you are a legitimate SEO professional.
6 thoughts on “5 Best Online SEO Certification Courses With Placements”
This article was beneficial to me. I was considering what classes I could take to help me better my event and media company. Because of all the talk about SEO, I decided to look for this course. I was looking for the top SEO certification courses in particular . This course appears to be genuine, and I want to join as soon as possible. Do you offer a demo class so that I can see for myself if this is something that will be beneficial to my company? Also, I’d want to learn more about this course and the requirements for joining.
Hi, I’m Hemant. Is it worth it to get a free SEO course? Are SEO free courses better than paid seo courses? Will they cover everything or will they just teach the basics? I have searched on google about SEO certification courses. I am confused about the difference between free and paid SEO courses. Can you elaborate? Also, are SEO professionals well paid, what is the minimum of an SEO expert? Will I get a certificate after the completion and what is the value of that certification? Having a passion for writing in the world of digital media and marketing would help me along with SEO. Please contact and help.
My name is Shreya. I want to become a content writer and write for a business blog one day. I am a BA student. I found out about this institute on google. I have started considering some courses to take in the future and am having a hard time deciding which course to start with. I have heard about the importance of the SEO certification courses but should I start with this course first or take some other course. There are many courses listed in your institute and I am interested in joining one soon to upgrade my knowledge of the recent industry trends.
I am a social media analyst. I work in a firm and want to gain a better position with my performance. I want to learn about the technologies prevalent in the industry and how they are used to increase my number of services to the company. These SEO certification courses will be very valuable in achieving that. Can you help me find the best one according to my liking? There are many courses and I am a bit confused about which one will suit me the best. I can only give time to some of them as I am only free on weekends.
I’d like to make my own website so that potential buyers can get a better picture of what products I offer . So I looked for and found a couple online courses. This essay on SEO certification courses is quite detailed and comprehensive, and it clarifies a lot of points. I now understand that the course appears to be very promising, but I need more information from the institutes that are offering it, so please lead me to the most legitimate one as soon as possible so that I can check. Is the training adequate to meet all of my website’s requirements?
I simply appreciated your article. I’m new to the search engine optimization enterprise and wish to analyze the proper skills from the reputed institute. After the course, I would want to get a full-time process. given that the general public of the referred to search engine optimization course is online, which of the following will be the fine in phrases of placement help?