Do you genuinely want to learn data analytics course? Do you want to sever ties with your former life? Are you considering data analytics and debating whether it’s a wise decision to make? You’ve arrived to the right place. Welcome to this article on IIM SKILLS vs. Jeetech Data Analytics course, where you will learn everything there is to know about the two top institutions offering top-notch data analytics training and helping you advance your career. You may learn everything you need to know to succeed by enrolling in a top-notch online data analytics institute. Let’s look for a new route.
Data analysis has been a significant concept since the 19th century, when Henry Ford measured the speed of each part of his new assembly line to determine where it could be made more productive. Analytics became even more important in the 1960s when researchers started using computers to help with business choices.
Understanding Data Analytics:
Let us take an example of a company. Suppose a company named X sells products like body lotion, shampoo, bath gel etc. Assume that 8 out of 10 clients choose to purchase shampoo from that company. Only 2 out of 10 people, however, purchase bath gel from the same company.
Data Analysis means figuring out why only 2 customers trusted X with bath gel when 8 customers are ready to trust X with shampoo.
Therefore, analysis is the process of looking through data to detect patterns or discover the internal workings of anything. Data analysis comprises finding patterns, correlations, and trends in the data and drawing conclusions that have practical applications.
Decision-making can be aided by the knowledge gained by data analysis, which can also help to spot areas that could use improvement or lead to the creation of new goods, services, or procedures. Data analysis is used in a variety of industries, including banking, medical, marketing, and engineering, among others.
Data significantly impacts businesses globally regardless of their size, location or sector.80% of the firms use data for operations like product management, customer support and production. This is to be anticipated. As a result of data analysts’ assistance in finding trends and fixing issues, corporate executives are able to make better judgments.
In reality, if you don’t have a degree but want to work as a data analyst, you shouldn’t be worried. Data analyst employment will predominate among no-degree occupations by 2025; therefore, you won’t need a degree to apply. You will learn the skills you need to thrive in a high-quality online data analytics course, and many data analysts without degrees have found rewarding employment. Therefore, it would be wiser to enroll in a recognized institution and complete a certificate program in data analytics training. But let’s try to comprehend data analytics in its simplest form for the time being. Now, the issue of where to enroll to start a career in data analytics comes up. To help you with that, we invite you to read this post comparing IIM Skills vs Jeetech’s data analytics courses so you can decide which one is most suitable for you.
Data Analytics is a large science or field including complete data control. The collection, organization, and storage of data, as well as all the tools and methods utilized, are included in this in addition to analysis. Therefore, in plain English, we may state that data analysis is the process of carefully scrutinizing, changing, and arranging a given data collection in order to explore its constituent parts and derive valuable information.
Engineering, marketing, finance, and the medical industry are just a few of the businesses and fields where data analytics is frequently used. It can be used by businesses to boost productivity, uncover new possibilities, and make wise decisions.
- Data Analytics Courses in India
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Online Data Analytics Courses
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses In Kolkata
- Data Analytics Courses In Bangalore
- Data Analytics Courses in Pune
- Data Analytics Courses in Hyderabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
- Data Analytics Courses in Noida
- Data Analytics Courses In Ahmedabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Agra
- Data Analytics Courses in Bhopal
A key component of pushing forward to accomplish your goals is developing trust in the institution you wish to enroll in. Only when institutions honor their commitments and keep their promises can trust be built. One of such kind of an institute is IIM SKILLS.
IIM SKILLS, one of the top educational technology institutions that has won numerous awards for its exceptional support of its students, has worked to provide the top professional education required to succeed in a variety of extremely lucrative fields, including finance, content writing, digital marketing, and technical writing, among others. The CEO and the digital consultant Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar highlight the importance of immersive, interactive learning for both professionals and students.
The IIM SKILLS course curriculum is demanding and includes modules, real-world projects, case studies, and learning aids to improve learning retention and enjoyment.
IIM Skills is known for its challenging professional courses, one of which is the Data Analytics Course. The rigorous course material equips you with a thorough understanding of data and how it can help firms survive in this increasingly competitive market.
IIM SKILLS Data Analytics Course-Overview:
This Data Analytics Training program is a 6-month total training period and comes with a 2-month, optional, non-paid internship. You gain competence in many different areas, including Python libraries, NumPy, DB Scan, clustering, along with many other concepts.
Additionally, you learn how to use interactive dashboards and get experience with visualization tools. The course covers all of the following:
- Tree map.
Through live immersive learning sessions, IIM SKILLS’ data analytics course uses an immersive learning methodology. The case studies, practical projects, and ongoing evaluations help you gauge your understanding of the challenging aspects of the data analytics process.
Their extensive instruction consists of 9 modules, each of which has 100 + hours of practical work and 150 + hours of lectures. As an additional option, you can select a particular module to study based on your needs.
In order to give you practical experience, this professional course comprises 10+ case studies, 7+ tools, and 7+ live projects. After the training is over, their committed placement cell staff conducts 100+ interviews with assurance.
Course Fees: 49990 INR plus taxes
Jeetech Academy is a top online learning resource offering data analytics courses that are applicable to the industry world. The Academy in Delhi is regarded as the leading institution that focuses on developing strength and offers its students 100% placement. To provide thorough training in data analytics, data science, and big data, they work in collaboration with academic institutions and industry specialists. Various technologies and topics are covered in Jeetech Academy classes, including SQL, Python programming, data mining, and data visualization. To guarantee a comprehensive learning experience, they offer engaging online lessons, useful assignments, and individualized mentoring. Assisting with job placement, networking, and career support are other services provided by Up Grad. They provide students real-world assignments to work on, which helps them become more proficient and self-assured. Students use the most recent technology that is presented to them in real-world assignments.
Jeetech Academy is known to provide quality skills to their learners.
Jeetech Data Analytics Course-Overview:
Jeetech academy provides live project training to each learner. They finish the entire curriculum with complete practical assistance so that the learner can easily achieve industry-level skills. Jeetech Academy offers highly reputable data analytics course called Data Analytics. It gives students thorough training in data analytics methods and equipment so they are prepared to succeed in the profession. Data manipulation, data visualization, predictive modeling, and machine learning are all topics covered in the curriculum. Jeetech Academy provides hands-on projects and case studies that mimic real-world data analytics problems with a strong emphasis on practical learning.
The Jeetech Academy Has Some Outstanding Traits
- The most reasonable institutions use a reverse teaching methodology, whereby they first provide practical instruction before presenting theoretical concepts.
- The trainers are very knowledgeable and have more than 14 years of expertise in the field of data analytics and data analysis.
- The instructors frequently communicate with the company’s HR department and keep students informed about open positions.
- The instructor concentrates on real-world training help and provides individualized attention to every student.
- Professional performers can effectively hone their skills on the weekends thanks to special batches created only for them.
- They allow students the flexibility to work on legitimate assignments. Students can learn actual working designs of the business in this method.
- The Jeetech academy is crucial in helping students get the best placements. They prepare learner resumes in accordance with current business norms. The group makes sure that each student gets a good job in the company.
Highly affordable so that anyone can learn a new skill.
Eligibility Criteria of IIM SKILLS vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course:
|IIM SKILLS believes that anyone can enroll in their data analytics course if they want to advance in their field, and this includes:||The data analytics course of Jeetech is the ideal career path for people who want to advance their IT careers. Some professionals can also enroll in data analytics courses and become knowledgeable.|
Tools covered in IIM SKILLS vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course:
SQL and MOSQL
- Data Analytics for Finance Professionals
- Data Analytics Consultant Job Profile
- Data Analytics Courses at Edureka
- Data Analytics Courses In Zurich
- Data Analytics vs Machine Learning
- Data Analytics Courses At XLRI
Key Highlights of IIM Skills vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course:
|IIM SKILLS||Jeetech Academy|
Learning Outcomes of IIM SKILLS vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course:
- Get a solid understanding of data interpretation in Python.
- IIM SKILLS Know the fundamentals of statistics, such as correlation, central tendency, dispersion, and regression – be familiar with Excel at SQL terms such as commands and query universal tool.
- Learn Python’s principles, including lists, contributions, branching, sets, dictionaries, objects, and classes, to effectively use the language.
- Use the ideas of variables, loops, conditions, functions, etc. to develop Python programs.
- Explore how to write and read files in Python while dealing, storing, and loading data with Pandas.
- Using NumPy’s multi-dimensional arrays, Scikit learns machine learning, and Pandas’ data frame management implementation.
- Using Python libraries to analyze the data analytics performance.
- Have an extensive grasp of classification approaches, linear and non-linear regression models, and both for the data analysis work process.
- Learn how to use hierarchical techniques and clustering techniques (K-means, DBSCAN) in an effective manner
- Learn how to use Excel for Business Analytics
- Learn about the model and statistics in Tableau and hone your abilities to create interactive dashboards.
- Acquire knowledge of visualization techniques including waterfall, heat maps, tree map, market basket analysis, and Pareto
Other Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Financial Modeling Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
- Investment Banking Course
Learning Outcome of IIM SKILLS vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course:
- The course opens new opportunities abroad. The specialization is in high demand abroad.
- Earn a rewarding industry-recognized certificate after the course.
- In addition to improving individual skills, the course also improves the CV and portfolio of the student.
- Acquire expertise in data analytics, including SQL, Tableau, R, SAS, data visualization, python, BI, and excel.
- You will receive complete preparation for placement after completing the data analytics certification course.
- Get backed by a team of high industry experienced professionals who already worked with Top MNC companies
- Provide complete support to students by Data analysts and Data Science professionals.
- Dedicated team ready to build a better career path with the help of a data analytics training
Contact Information of IIM SKILLS vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course:
|IIM Skills||Jeetech Academy|
|Phone No- +91 9580 740 740||Phone No – +91 9899894291|
|Email Id [email protected]||Email Id – [email protected]|
Reasons Why to Choose IIM SKILLS for Data Analytics Course:
- MSME Government of India Recognition
- Renowned for providing outstanding post-course support
- Excellent and knowledgeable professors
- Outstanding post-course support.
- There are a variety of learning materials available, including case studies, practical projects, specialized modules, etc.
- Free lifetime access to the learning material
- Efficient Pedagogy
- The courses are 100% practical oriented and technology-driven
- All the courses by IIM SKILLS are 100% certified and globally recognized.
- The course curriculum is personally created and organized by their mentors who are subject-matter experts and have gained decades of expertise.
- They provide support and career developing advice 24 hours on a daily basis.
- The fact that all the courses are online provides all the applicants flexibility in learning and flexible schedule.
- 100% assured internship
Reasons Why to Choose Jeetech Academy for Data Analytics Course:
- They provide Practical In-depth Training
- Their group of trainers is industry professionals maintaining more than a decade of knowledge in training.
- Small Batch Sizes
- SmartLabPlus Teaching Methodology
- 100 % Job Assistance
- Personality Development
- They provide life time support
- Interview Preparation
- Affiliation with Top Companies
- Their certificates are globally acknowledged provided after fulfillment of the course.
- They trained 3500+ nominees in a year
- To improve the students’ abilities, they offer personality development classes, English classes, communication classes, and mock interviews.
- Diverse Variety of Courses
- They were successful in establishing a large number of scholars who are currently employed by MNC Companies.
- The training institute develops in its students ideas that aid in securing employment in top companies.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to IIM SKILLS Vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course:
Q1. Is it suggested that beginners take these Data Analytics courses?
Yes, beginners can take the course without a doubt. Experts have designed the course curriculum, which covers all the basics from fundamentals to advanced ideas related to data analytics. The course steadily advances to the expert knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Python, and Power BI after starting with an introduction to data analysis.
Q2. How to get started as a Data Analyst?
The following five factors should be taken into consideration if you want to work in data analytics:
- Obtain a bachelor’s degree in a subject that places a focus on statistical and analytical abilities, such math or computer science.
- Learn important data analytics skills
- Consider certification
- Land your first job as an entry-level data analyst.
- Complete a master’s degree in data analytics.
Q3. How important are data analysts in the modern world?
Data gradually reshapes the systems we use today and every day. Whether you use chat applications, Google to search, or Instagram to view your feed, you are doing both data creation and consumption at the same time. In the modern period, 2.5 quintillion bytes are produced every day.
Data analysts are needed to determine what to do with the abundance of data present in this situation. Businesses of all stripes rely on data analysts as experts. A data analyst brings value to businesses by collecting data on certain topics, interpreting it, doing in-depth analysis, and presenting the findings in comprehensive reports.
Data analysts are regularly expected to use their skills and resources to perform competitive research and identify market trends. To put it simply, a data analyst’s job is to use the data to help firms make better business decisions.
IIM SKILLS vs Jeetech Data Analytics Course Conclusion:
You are a special person, so your needs for a course will be different from those of other students. Because of this, it is essential that you carefully consider all of the specifics of each institution before choosing the one that is ideal for you.
Thus, it is evident that data analytics has recently risen to the top of the list of professions in demand in India. Companies are looking for qualified personnel to assist them in making sense of the data explosion brought on by the digital age. To meet this need, a plethora of data analytics courses have emerged, each promising to equip students with the skills they need to excel in this sector. The fact remains that not all courses are created equal, and some offer better placement support than others.
In conclusion, the above-mentioned courses are highly esteemed learning platforms that provide top-notch Data Analytics courses. Students can acquire hands-on experience and practical knowledge that will be beneficial in their careers by focusing on real-world projects and domain-specific topics. Depending on your requirements, choose the best course from the above-mentioned list.
So that’s the end of this blog. I hope the information this post has given you is sufficient to enable you to make a choice. Even so, it is advised that you read alumni testimonials students’ reviews, unbiased reviews, and of course the course material before making a choice.