Start your career in data analytics and be a successful professional in the technology field. This page about- IIM SKILLS vs. IIT Kanpur Data Analytics Course – A comprehensive discussion is a perfect read. Beginners or already working professionals who are looking for a successful career in data analytics will get a comprehensive discussion. This blog will evaluate both of these educational institutes’ and data analytics courses together so you may make crucial decisions that are suited for you.
This blog on IIM SKILLS vs. IIT Kanpur Data Analytics Course will help our readers to understand data analytics from the basics and will include all the information related to data analytics to understand. Let’s start by defining Data Analytics.
Data analysis is a systematic computing analysis of data or statistics. Data Analytics is commonly used today by businesses for the identification, explanation, and dissemination of huge and significant data patterns. It also incorporates data patterns to make decisions. Analytics, which heavily depends on the contemporary application of statistics, computer programming, and other operations research to quantify significant performance. It can be useful in sectors for financial information. The practice of data collection is used and created through Data Analytics software.
The Field of Data Analytics Crosses Several Disciplines:
- To extract useful information from data through analytics.
- Substantial usage of computer expertise.
- Usage of mathematics, statistics, the use of descriptive approaches, and prediction models.
- Use in unsupervised machine learning methods like cluster analysis, Principal Component Analysis, segmentation profile analysis, and association analysis.
The phrase “advanced analytics” is increasingly being used to refer to the technical components of analytics, particularly in the newer areas like the application of machine learning methods like neural networks, decision trees, logistic regression, linear to multiple regression analysis, and classification to perform predictive modeling.
- IIM SKILLS vs. Learnbay Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs ISB Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Simplilearn Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs UpGrad Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Imarticus Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs JeeTech Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Goa Institute of Management Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Coursera Data Analytics Course
Data Analytics is Used by Organizations for Many Purposes Such as:
Analytics of Marketing Optimization
Analytics are used by marketing firms to assess the results. Businesses run marketing campaigns and direct initiatives for customer targeting. Marketers can use a lot of consumer purchase, survey, and panel data together with techniques like conjoint analysis, demographic studies, and customer segmentation to comprehend and articulate their marketing strategies.
Quantitative and qualitative data, both structured and unstructured, are combined in marketing analytics to inform strategic judgments about brand and revenue outcomes. Utilizing the data, businesses can predict outcomes and change their strategic planning to improve performance.
Marketing approaches to pricing, advertising and modeling analyses, sales force optimization, and customer analytics, such as segmentation, are analysis methods that are often employed in the field of marketing. Nowadays, more often than not, more traditional marketing analysis techniques are used in conjunction with web analytics and optimization of websites and online campaigns. Because of the emphasis on digital media, marketing mix modeling is now frequently referred to as attribution modeling in the context of digital or marketing mix modeling.
The strategies, approaches, and technical tools, support operational initiative support, which aims to target the best potential customer with the best message in the most cost-effective medium at the best time, and more strategic campaign support, which focuses on how much overall to spend on marketing and how to allocate budgets across a portfolio of brands and the marketing mix.
Analytics of Human Behavior
To understand better workforce capability and alter how businesses are run, statistical analysis of human behavioral data.
Workforce analytics, HR analytics, talent analytics, people insights, talent insights, colleague insights, human capital analytics, and HRIS analytics are other terms for people analytics. Analytics applied to human resource management is known as HR analytics. It has been claimed that People Analytics is a distinct field from HR analytics, with a stronger emphasis on business challenges than on operational procedures. However, experts have different opinions, with many suggesting that in the changing workplace brought on by automation, Human Resources will need to develop People Analytics as a crucial component of a more effective and strategic corporate role. Some experts contend that People Analytics should remain within HR rather than being moved there but with the help of a new breed of HR professional who is more data-driven and business-smart.
Analytics for Business Portfolio
Data analytics is also used for business portfolio analysis. Portfolio analysis is a typical use for business analytics. Here, a bank or lending organization has a variety of accounts, each with a different value and level of risk. The accounts may vary according to the holder’s social position (rich, middle class, impoverished, etc.), location, net value, and a variety of other characteristics. For each loan, the lender must strike a balance between the return on the loan and the default risk. How should the portfolio be assessed as a whole then?
Although there aren’t many affluent people, lending to them can be the lowest-risk option. However, lending to the impoverished is riskier and there are a lot more of them. It is necessary to strike a balance between increasing yield and reducing risk. To decide when to lend money to these various borrower segments, or to decide the interest rate to be charged to members of a portfolio segment to compensate for any losses among members in that segment, the analytics solution may integrate time series analysis with many other challenges.
Analytics of Risk
In the banking sector, predictive models are created to offer certainty to the risk scores for specific consumers. Credit scores, which are frequently used to assess each applicant’s creditworthiness, are created to anticipate a person’s propensity for delinquency. Additionally, both the scientific community and the insurance sector do risk studies. To determine whether a transaction is legitimate or fraudulent, it is also widely employed in financial institutions like online payment gateway businesses. They exploit the customer’s transaction history for this purpose. When there is an unexpected increase in the volume of client transactions, this is more frequently utilized for credit card purchases. The consumer receives a call to confirm whether the transaction was initiated by him or her. This aids in minimizing loss brought on by such events.
A collection of technological and business processes known as “digital analytics” is used to define, develop, gather, validate, or transform digital data into reporting, research, analyses, suggestions, optimizations, forecasts, and automation. This also applies to SEO (search engine optimization), where keyword searches are monitored and the resulting information is used for marketing. Digital analytics includes banner advertisements and clicks as well. For their digital marketing projects, an increasing number of brands and marketing agencies rely on digital analytics, where MROI (Marketing Return on Investment) is a significant key performance indicator (KPI).
Analytics for Security
Information technology (IT) gathering security events for understanding and analyzing those that offer the highest risk is referred to as security analytics. Products in this category include event management, user behavior analytics, and security information.
- Google Data Analytics Certification
- Data Analyst Interview Questions
- Data Analyst Qualifications
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses After 12th
IIM SKILLS vs. IIT Kanpur Data Analytics Course – Let’s discuss
IIM Skills offers a 6-month-long Data Analytics Training program that also includes a 2-month, elective, unpaid internship. You achieve proficiency in a wide range of topics, including NumPy, clustering, DB Scan, Python libraries, and many more ideas.
The courses cover a wide variety of topics, combining both theory and live practical, that are relevant to a range of professions and businesses. The extensively designed curriculum by experts aids in students’ skill development and ensures they receive the greatest education. They can transform their passions into successful and fulfilling careers by determining their passions and developing their skill set.
IIM SKILLS is the Best Choice for the Following Reasons:
- IIM Skills provides lifetime access to the study materials and class recordings.
- It offers career assistance and advice in job placement.
- IIM Skills provides demo classes for learners, if they are not satisfied with demo classes, can withdraw their enrolment immediately after the first class.
- A 2-month internship is also included in the program for practical professional experience and certification.
- Learners will be able to get updated skill-based training that is useful and based on the latest trends.
- One of the most crucial reasons for choosing IIM Skills is that learners can study remotely in their comfort zone under the best guidance.
- IIM Skills has the best knowledgeable and industry-expert faculty members who are proficient in their subjects.
- IIM Skills conducts classes at flexible timings, so both students and professionals can take their classes without any misses. Classes are mostly scheduled on weekends, if someone misses due to their immediate obligations, class recordings are also available for them to cover the syllabus.
- 10% of group discount on group registration.
- Data Analytics Using Advanced Excel (9 Hours)
- Introduction to Data Handling
- Data visualization in Excel
- Data manipulation and its function
- Data analysis and its reporting
- Dashboard creation by using Excel- Pivot Controls
- Introducing Excel
- Formatting and Conditional Formatting
- Data Sorting
- Data Validation and Filtering
- Data Analytics Using VBA (15 Hours)
- Primary elements of programming language
- What VBA is and how does it work with Excel?
- Programming construction in VBA
- VBA functions and procedures
- Memory management in VBA
- User’s communication
- What is VBA?
- Macro recordings and IDE
- Data Analytics Using SQL (39 Hours)
- RDBMS conceptualization
- Utilising and exploring the object
- Data manipulation
- Object creation based on Data
- Reporting services (SQL server)
- Integration services (SQL server)
- Schema – Meta Data
- Database design
- Data integration- types of relationship
- Basic concepts- Queries, Data types & NULL values, operations, and SQL comments
Data Analytics Using Power BI (24 Hours)
- Introduction of Data Preparation
- Introduction of Data Modeling
- Learning to add and remove rows in columns
- Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- Report management visuals in Power BI
- Introduce Power BI
- Power BI installation on desktop (signup)
- Power BI views
- Apps templets
- Task pipeline while working on projects
Data Analytics Using Python-1(10 Hours)
- Foundation of basic statistics
- Basic Mathematical Introduction
- Basic introduction to Data Science and Analytics
- Numerical Python
- Foundation of Pandas
- Data cleansing (with Python)
- Basic Statistics
- Computation of variance and central tendencies
- Frequency computation
- In-depth knowledge of Probability & Distribution
- Conditional Probability
Data Analytics Using Python-2 (10 Hours)
- Data Analysis with Python
- Basic tools for visualization
- Data Visualization
- Advanced Data Visualization
- Statistical and hypothesis method, testing, etc
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Descriptive statistics
- Frequency Tables
- Data distribution &Graph Analysis
Data Analytics Using Tableau (15 Hours)
- Introduction of Data handling
- Introduction of summaries-1
- Introduction of summaries-2
- Advance report building
- Fields & Table calculation
- Introduction of Tableau
- How Tableau works
- Data Introduction, connection, source, and concepts
- Tableau workspace comprehension
- Types of Data and properties
- Shelves and Marks card
- Work overview
R For Data Science (20 Hours)
- Data Importing
- Data exporting
- Data Analysis & manipulation
- Using R for Data visualization and database
- Basics of statistics
- Testing Problem-solving
- Course Content
- Data import & Export
- Data export in various forms
- Data import in various formats
- Full and partial Data viewing
- Data types and structure
- Concepts of base and other useful packages
Data Analytics Using Alteryx (18 hours)
- Use of Alteryx for Data Analytics
- Basic concepts of Alteryx
- Introduction of tools for Data type change
- Comprehensive understanding of Alteryx settings
- Data source connection
- Data set types
- Designing Interface
- Data cleansing
- Recognising Data fields
- Use of string Data for filtrations
- Blending data from various sources
Data Analytics Master Course
Duration: 6 Months Course
Internship Duration: 2 Months Guaranteed Internship
Training Period: 160+ Hours Live Training & 100+ Hours Theory & Practical
Tools Learning: Learning from Tools
Placement: Regular Job referrals & Interview Guarantee
Fee: INR 49,900 + inclusive Taxes
IIT Kanpur Data Analytics Course
IIT Kanpur offers Advanced Data Analytics Certification. The Data Analytics Course from IIT Kanpur is a great learning process. The faculty team is well qualified and expert in their respective subjects Also they are very quick in response and doubt clearing of students.
Students will be able to learn in-depth business analytics concepts, analytics techniques, and R language programming. Apart from this, the study material is comprehensive, engaging, application-oriented, and practical more than just theory. The case studies and assignments offer students to learn various concepts and theories of different programming, Some tests are technical analytics and more understanding while improving your comprehension.
With core competencies in the highly sought-after fields of data analytics, statistical modeling, and data visualization in R, Tableau, and SQL, IIT Kanpur is the top-ranked institute of national importance in India.
Some Significant Reasons to Choose the Data Analytics Course From IIT Kanpur Such as:
- Receive a certificate from IIT Kanpur with comprehensive job support that is endorsed by the Indian government.
- Obtain a certificate from IIT Kanpur with full work support that has been approved by the Government of India.
- 70% of the training will be practical.
- 7 commercial projects across various industries
- 7 commercial projects across various industries
- IIT Kanpur offers a full refund 6 days after the start of classes, if students are not satisfied with our teaching then they have the option to cancel their enrolment.
- Well-experienced, elite academicians from IIT Kanpur and leaders in their fields from TCS to Accenture.
- 24×7 access to the course material and videos.
Students From IIT Kanpur Get Placement in Some of the Most Reputed Companies Such as:
- TIGER ANALYTICS
- TATA Consultancy Services
- LARSEN &TOUBRO
Data Analytics in R
- Introduction of Analytics
- Basic structure of R
- Fundamental Statistics using R
- Logistic and Linear Regression in R
- Marketing analytics using R
- Segmentation, Time series foretelling R
- Decision Range using R
- Random Forest
- XGBoost in R
- Problem Solving
- Understand Analytics with Actual Business problems
Data Analysis using SQL
- Fundamentals of SQL
- Data Types & Operations (SQL)
- Trending Operations in SQL
- Comprising Data using SQL
- Functions in SQL
- DML and DDL Statements (SQL)
- Joining and Viewing using SQL
Use of Tableau in Data Visualization
- Introduction of Power BI, Tableau & Visualization
- Data Sources Connection
- Tableau Producing Fields
- Data Customization & Manipulation
- Parameters of Statistics
- Creation of Dashboard & Visualization
Data Analytics using Python
- Fundamentals of Python
- Loops and Function
- Data Summary
- Data Visualization using Pandas
- Data Processing using NumPy
Through this program, which is offered through live sessions with industry experts, hands-on laboratories, and live masterclasses from renowned IIT Kanpur faculty, you can develop your data analytics abilities and learn how to demystify data. Enhance your ability to apply analytics by learning important topics.
Advanced-Data Analytics Certification
Eligibility: Graduate in any field | Technical background not required
Duration: 180 Hours
Training: Live Training & 100+ Hours Theory & Practical
Tools Learning: Tools-based training
Placement: Regular Job referrals & Interview Guarantee
IIM SKILLS vs. IIT Kanpur Data Analytics Course Conclusion
If you have a keen desire to learn a course that will be not just different from the traditional profession but also help you to grow in your career in constant or advent digital transformation then the Data Analytics course is ideal for you. You need to choose your course and institution more careful
Data analytics has recently become one of the most sought-after occupations in India. To help them make sense of the data explosion brought on by the digital age, businesses are looking for qualified individuals. Numerous data analytics courses have appeared in response to this need, each offering to give students the knowledge and abilities necessary to succeed in this industry. Despite this, some courses provide more placement support than others and are not all created equal.
In conclusion, the aforementioned learning platforms are well-regarded and offer top-notch Data Analytics courses. By concentrating on real-world projects and industry-specific themes, students can get practical experience and information that will help them in their careers.
I hope the information in this blog-IIM SKILLS vs. IIT Kanpur Data Analytics Course will be helpful in making the right choice for the course and educational institution.
- MBA In Data Analytics
- Work From Home Data Analytics Jobs
- Data Analytics Courses At Coursera
- Data Analytics Courses by NIIT
- Data Analytics Courses After Graduation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on this read- IIM SKILLS vs. IIT Kanpur Data Analytics Course
Q. Is studying a data analytics course beneficial for a career?
The Data Analytics course is worthwhile for the present and future. It offers several career options in different positions but in the end, it all comes down to one’s effort and professional objectives. Assessing the value of a course in data analytics depends on account the following factors:
- Career opportunities in Data Analytics: As organizations highly rely on data-driven insights for business decision-making, data analytics is in rising demand across industries. Course in data analytics can lead to employment in several different fields, including data analysis, business analysis, data science, and data consulting. These jobs frequently have vacancies for constant advancement and lucrative reimbursement.
- Skills: A training program in data analytics offers learners a well-structured curriculum and live practical instruction on several topics like data manipulation, machine learning, data visualization, statistical analysis, and language programming. These technical skills are beneficial in the present job sectors, and market. These skills can increase your employability in different sectors that rely heavily on data.
- Advanced comprehensive knowledge: An advanced understanding of data analytics principles, processes, and best practices is provided via a program. The course in Data Analytics helps learners to achieve comprehensive statistical details and modeling. The data management and the moral issues related to the use of data can stand out among applicants without a formal education in the subject if they possess such particular knowledge.
- Networking and connections: Earning a certification/diploma in data analytics gives learners the chance to maintain connections with professors, peers, and business leaders. These relationships may be useful for prospective employees in future partnerships, job placements, and internships. Career development of beginners may also benefit from the advice and insights offered by networking/ connections of academic members and seasoned professionals.
- Credentials and credibility: Skills and credentials will be more sustainable if the course in data analytics is from a valid educational institution. Employers value such achievement if it is a specific level of academic proficiency and a thorough comprehension of the subject.
- Recognition in the industry: Businesses demand such professionals who have training in data analytics. They might favor applicants who have proven a dedication to learning and have accumulated a wide range of abilities through a program. In these situations, having a course in data analytics can help the application stand out.
The value of a data analytics education ultimately depends on your objectives, the particular curriculum learners choose, the employment market, and the capacity to make use of the knowledge and skills have acquired throughout studies.
Q. How Can Data Analytics Work for Business?
Data analytics is very useful for businesses because it helps in making better decision-making, identifying new market trends, updates, and patterns after data research, and improving the overall financial performance of a business’s goals.
Q. What Tools are Typically Used for Data Analytics?
Tools and Technologies
- Python and R
- statistical programs
- SAS and SPSS
- Visualization tools like Tableau
- Power BI.