Top 8 GST Certification Courses in Patna With Placements
Is GST your field of interest? But you do not know how to make it your career? This article will enlighten you right from 1st step to the last step. Knowledge is the key to success in any profession and the accounting field is no different. Professional GST certification courses in Patna as mentioned below can be proved fruitful and become a turning point in your career. Businesses are always hunting for GST experts who are skillful and talented. Extra GST qualification and skillset always pave your way up especially when the GST Practitioner job is climbing the ladder nowadays.
What is GST?
GST stands for Goods and Services Tax which is a value-added tax imposed on domestic goods and services. It is an indirect tax that has replaced various indirect taxes in India like service tax, excise duty, value-added tax, purchase tax, etc. Parliament passed the GST Act on March 29, 2017, which started to work with effect from July 1, 2017.
GST is a new tax system that is far more organized than previous taxation techniques. It is remitted to the government and paid for by the consumers. GST registration, refund applications, response to various notices, and return filing are done on the online GST portal. GST is the only domestic indirect tax law followed by the whole country.
Who is a GST Practitioner?
A GST Practitioner or GSTP is commonly known as Tax Advisor or Tax Practitioner who is approved by the State government or Central government. Any person approved under section48(1) who has the power to act as a practitioner is called a GST Practitioner according to the CGST act. GST Practitioners must assist taxpayers in all GST compliances.
He performs activities like registration, returns, authorized representatives, refunds, and payment. A practitioner can be anyone who meets certain fundamental requirements such as a sound mind, non-insolvent, not convicted, and being an Indian citizen.
What is the Role of a GST Practitioner?
A GST Practitioner is assigned to undertake various activities on behalf of a registered person, that is, he is a legal representative of a registered taxpayer. Other job roles include- providing information about inward and outward supplies, providing monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns, deposit credit in an electronic cash ledger, etc.
He also claims to file for refunds, and give applications for amendment or cancellation of registration. To help clients to issue tax invoices, generate an e-way bill for many goods movement, issue delivery challan, etc. GST practitioners must handle clients’ business with caution, and adequate due diligence must be followed when preparing returns and statements. In case of any misconduct on his behalf will revoke his registration and a show-cause notice in the form GST PCT-03 will be sent.
What is the Process to Become a Certified GST Practitioner (GSTP)?
- Appear for GSTP exam after completing online or offline GST course.
- This exam is being conducted twice a year.
- The National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes, and Narcotics (NACIN) gives the dates for the examination.
- Candidates can choose an exam center from the NACIN website.
- GSTP exam is computer-based and exam results come within a month.
- Score 50% and above to become a GST Practitioner.
- You have 2 years from the date of enrollment to pass the GSTP exam.
- You can attempt several times for this exam within this course of time.
- GSTP certificate is valid for a lifetime unless it has been revoked or canceled.
- Continuous learning and keeping yourself up-to-date with the GST domain will make you a successful GST Practitioner.
Also, check here the other rewarding courses in Patna
What are the Benefits of the GST Certification Course?
Company secretaries, Graduates, tax and financial professionals, CAs, and individuals interested to make a career in this field can take a GST certification course. There are many benefits to this certification course:
- Increases job opportunities
- Makes an impression on recruiters
- Increase in salary as you already have adequate knowledge
- Develop skills and make you stand out from the rest
- Improves analytical and problem-solving skills
- Imparting knowledge needed for self-employment
- Raising salary by 15% to 25%
- Enables you to start your consultancy firm
- It delivers specialized knowledge from an industry expert
- Help you to work more efficiently
Also read: A Comprehensive Guide to Goods and Services Tax
Top 8 GST Certification Courses in Patna
Rank #1 GST Certification Courses in Patna
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM Skills is the best online education provider in India. The GST course is carefully crafted to deliver you up-to-date insights and enhance your knowledge. The Master GST Certification Course can help you, whether you are an ambitious CFO trying to improve your abilities or a recent graduate looking to build a solid basis for a successful career. This can be your best option for GST Certification Courses in Patna.
- 16 Hours of Interactive Live Lectures
- Placement Cell
- Practical & Weekly Assignments
- Free Software, Invoicing tools & E-books
- Various Freelance Opportunities
- Master Certification in GST
- Recognition by MSME Government of India
- Pre-recorded online sessions
- Well-researched teaching methods
- Training by industry experts
- Conceptual clarity of GST
- Doubt resolutions
- Get Master Certification
- Access to multiple Tools
- 24×7 online support
- Lifetime Access is available
- Practical learning
- GST Genesis & Concept & its Impact on Businesses
- GST Framework & Structure
- Registration under GST
- GST Invoicing
- GST Returns Filing
- Composition Scheme under GST
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- E-way bill under GST
- Input Tax Credits & Payments in GST
- Fresh Graduates & Students
- Professionals in Accounting & Finance domains
- Business People
- Individuals with Start-Ups
Course Name: GST Certification Course
16 hours of Lectures
₹ 2900 + 18% GST
8th Floor, H B Twin Tower,
near Max Hospital Building,
Pitampura, New Delhi-110034
More Job-Oriented Courses at IIM SKILLS
Business Accounting And Taxation Course
Rank #2 GST Certification Courses in Patna
2. ICA Edu Skills-Kankarbagh
ICA Edu Skills is a training institute in India since 1999 intending to provide affordable training to India’s job-seeking youth. It provides students with hands-on training and helps them get a placement at leading organizations and multinational corporations.
It is also responsible for shifting people’s perspectives on taxation, accounting, and finance. It has more than 200 training centers in the country. It is widely recognized for its work by many businesses and organizations every year.
You will gain access to one of India’s premier GST courses as well as get training to help you ace your next interview with ICA. You will be recruited by reputable companies in no time if you get trained and certified as a GST expert. GST is an important part of the ICA curriculum. The course has completed a live simulation platform more than a year before GST’s introduction. It is available for students to practice from Registration to Return Filing.
- Necessary definitions under the GST Act
- Goods and Services Tax Payment to the government
- Goods and Services Tax Pass entries
- Computation of taxable value of services
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax that is payable
- GST Basic Concepts
- Tax Levy & Collection
- Tax Payment
- GST using Tally
- Practice on GSTN
- GST Project
- 12th pass
- Pursuing Graduation
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Here is IIM Skills GST Certification Course Review
Rank #3 GST Certification Courses in Patna
3. ICAI Patna
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) is a professional body of accountants in India founded on May 28, 1959, under the Cost Accountants Act. Full form of ICWAI- Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. ICWAI has been renamed ICAI and is now CMA. CMA stands for Cost Management Accounting.
The ICAI offers a course called “CWA Course” which is now modified to CMA. There are three stages of CMA- Foundation, Intermediate, and Final. Therefore, it becomes an ideal option for GST Certification Courses in Patna.
The goal of this course is to improve the skills of finance, taxes, and accounting professionals so that they are GST ready. There is a great demand for certified GST professionals as every company requires accounts executives to maintain proper accounting books. ICAI makes sure whether it is a service or manufacturing industry, it will turn students into professionals having good GST knowledge.
- Certification by Government
- Improvement employability
- Certification is approved & valued by Industry
- No minimum educational qualification
- GST Basics & Taxation
- GST Administration
- GST payment
- GST Registration
- GST Accounting / Recordkeeping
- GST & Law
- GST in various countries
- Business people
- 10+2 qualified
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- 7 Days GST Workshop
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
₹ 5,000 + Material Cost
The ICWAI Patna-
Jagat Trade center,
Also Read: GST Certification Courses in Agra
Rank #4 GST Certification Courses in Patna
NIIT was set up in 1981 with the purpose to help the IT industry to meet challenges against human resources. It is spread across 30 countries offering training and development to institutes, enterprises, students, and individuals. The organization has developed a focused business plan to serve the digital transformation needs of individuals and businesses by providing training and consultancy to assist them in reinventing themselves and their businesses.
This course focuses on concept-based learning and was launched in collaboration with Tally. Introduction to GST enables students with a Commerce background to understand GST and its implementation in the taxation system. The training curriculum covers all of the fundamental principles of GST, as well as how to implement it in Tally.
Objectives of Learning:
- Tax Refund
- Tax Rate Structure
- Transition to GST
- Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Job Work and Non-Resident Tax Payer
- Understanding Tax Return Preparer Role
- Compliance Rating and E-Commerce
- Knowledge of GSTN
- Learn about Liability to Pay
- GSP Understanding the Audit process
- Learn about Recovery and Demands
- Learn about Revision and Appeals
- GST Concepts
- Supply- Time and Value
- Supply of Goods & Services
- Invoicing and Input Credit Mechanism
- Input Service Distributor
- Payment & Returns of Tax
- 12th pass with commerce
- Graduate/ commerce student
- Understanding of tax system
Introduction to GST
Extensive 20 hours of classroom training
Rank #5 GST Certification Courses in Patna
5. ICSI- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the only body that is recognized to regulate and develop the Company Secretaries profession in India. The Company Secretaries Act of 1980 is established as a leading national professional organization. ICSI’s operations are overseen by the Government of India’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs. It delivers top-notch education to students enrolled in the Company Secretaries (CS) Course, as well as the highest quality standards for CS members.
This course will give you deep insight into various nuances of the indirect tax regime along with GST principles. Candidates get clear a understanding of GST concepts and their implementation. They are also apprised regarding current developments for GST.
- Certification by ICSI jointly with BSE Institute Limited
- Study material in soft copy
- Online MCQ based examination from anywhere
CS Job Role in GST:
- Practitioner of GST
- An Advisory
- Job in Representation services
- GST Compliance in Employment
- Members of ICSI
- Professional Programme students of ICSI
Certificate Course in Goods & Service Tax
- 5 weeks of online web-based classes
- 6 hours on Saturday and Sunday
₹ 7,500 + GST
Rank #6 GST Certification Courses in Patna
6. Tally Academy
Tally Academy teaches you the fundamentals of GST, including key terms and ideas, as well as their applicability and impact. The student will learn about GST in this subject, from theoretical knowledge to the practical implications of any firm regulation. It will give you knowledge of Tally.ERP9 with the Goods and Services Tax. This training includes a practical project with answers and real-life examples.
Tally Academy has introduced a GST Certification Course to assist aspirants and professionals to cope with the current changes and turn them into GST experts. The course aims at teaching students about the practical implications of GST.
- 3 study material books
- Online Examination
- The certificate will be in Digital and Hard Copy
- Prerequisites- basic computing
- GST with basics Rules
- GST on Goods, Single Rate Tax
- GST on Goods & Multi-Rate Tax
- GST on Service Tax
- GST on Service with TDS
- Point of Sales (POS)
- Job Work in Tally.ERP9
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ)
- E-Way Bill in Tally.ERP9
- E-Commerce Operator in GST
- 12th passed
- Anyone with interest in GST
- Basic computing
Certificate in GST in Tally (C-GST)
- 3 months
- 36 classes
A Detailed Guide to GST Certification Course and GSTP
Rank #7 GST Certification Courses in Patna
7. Tally Brains
Tally Brains is a chain of skill centers that aims to make your career better. It offers job-guaranteed courses, especially for the ones who can’t afford extensive courses. Providing you with low-cost career options to make your work more productive and efficient. You can find out more about the course by taking a free demo.
This GST course teaches you about the basics of GST and its implication. It covers all the basic necessary topics that an aspirant seeks to become a GST expect. GST with tally is very useful nowadays and proper knowledge of it will be an advantage for job opportunities.
- Regular Transaction
- Reporting with Tally Prime
- Basic Of GST
- What Is GST?
- GST Registration
- Composition Dealer, etc.
- GST Working With Tally Prime
- Graduate / 12th passed out
- Anyone with an interest in GST and tally
GST- Tally with Accounting
Also Read: GST Certification Courses in Varanasi
Rank #8 GST Certification Courses in Patna
8. Tally Education
Tally Education has various helpful yet effective courseware with certifications. It believes in providing help to learners and creating a positive impact in making their career and adding value to it. Specialized experts give training in computerized administration, finance, accounting, etc.
This course consists of real-life situations, observations, charts, TallyPrime resolved illustrations, etc. It is a beneficial course for individuals from various fields like finance, accounting, taxation, MIS, business management, and data analysis. GST compliance can be managed easily with the help of TallyPrime. TallyPrime with GST is structured in a way that makes it simple for you to learn at your flexible timings and your own pace with the help of experts.
- Tally Job portal Lifelong access
- 6 months of access to content
- Certification after course completion
- Self-learning videos
- TallyPrime Start-up
- TallyPrime with GST
- TallyPrime Printing Configurations
- GST Filing Concepts
- A Graduate
- 12th pass
- Anybody with interest tally and GST
TallyPrime with GST
4 hours and 30 minutes
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the average salary of a GST Practitioner?
Greater job prospects come with more skillsets. If you have proper and advanced knowledge then any company would want to hire you. Below are mentioned some salaries by the job position:
- Tax accountant- 338, 398
- Tax analyst- 349,285
- Tax associate- 390,981
- Tax consultant- 514,314
- Tax Manager- 1,337,537
2. What are the Career Opportunities after the GST certification courses in Patna?
- GST Practitioner, Tax Analyst, Accounts Manager
- Inventory Manager, Accountant, Bookkeeper
- Billing Executive, Tally Operator, Admin Executive
- Accounts Executive, Junior Accountant,
- Tax Consultant, Purchase Manager. Logistics Manager
- Accounts -Clerk, Income Tax Advisor, Accounts Assistant
- Tally Operator, Accountant Trainee, Computer Operator
- Support Office, Office Executive, Data Entry Operator
- Stores In-Charge, Accounts -Clerk
3. What is the validity of the GST Registration Certificate under the GST Act?
There is no time limit or validity period for GST Registration Certificate, it is valid for a lifetime. In some cases, a GST certificate could be canceled by a GST officer or voluntarily canceled by filing GST reg-16 or can be even surrendered. GST officers can cancel the registration for various reasons like the business place is non-existent, GST returns are not filed or fake documents are submitted.
GST certification courses in Patna can add valuable numbers to your salary and secure a well-paid job. You can either be self-employed or get hired by a good company, in both cases you will be benefitted from an industry-recognized course. You can acquire indispensable skills by getting trained under industry experts from basic to advanced levels. Just a certificate can make you more eligible in the eyes of businesses that require skillful GST practitioners.
One thought on “Top 8 GST Certification Courses in Patna With Placements”
I have been looking for a GST certification course in Patna for a while now, and comparing each course’s curriculum is really not my cup of tea hence procrastinating for over a month now. but now I feel that you did the hard part for me. I am yet to choose one course for me from the shortlisted Institute but this article is of great help to me. thank you.