Top 5 GST Certification Courses in Faridabad
The ‘Goods and Services Tax’ or GST, which has been in effect for nearly 5 years, has transformed the way we Indians pay taxes. Furthermore, with the bulk of the population still unsure how it works, the country’s demand for GST practitioners has surged. Moreover, with local offline courses near you and online classes available from anywhere in the world, you can learn the ropes without having to jump through a lot of hoops. Continue reading if you are from Faridabad and want to find the best GST certification courses in Faridabad.
The internet is a goldmine of information on GST. There are numerous videos, podcasts, and articles available to help you learn more about how the different types of GST like CGST, SGST, UTGST, IGST, and how the indirect tax regime works for the entire nation.
However, to delve deeper you need something comprehensive, which can only be obtained by taking a GST training course. Whatever your objective, there are GST certification courses in Faridabad available to help you master both basic and advanced knowledge.
I will list and describe the most well-known GST certification courses in Faridabad in this article. You can check out How to Choose a Course before going into the list of finest GST certification courses in Faridabad.
Let’s start with a definition of GST.
GST, which stands for Goods and Services Tax, is an indirect tax levied on the sale, purchase, and consumption of goods and services. It is, in particular, a multistage, value-added single domestic indirect tax regime for the entire country.
This comprehensive tax is divided into five slabs: 0%, 5%, 12%, 18%, and 28%. Following that, let’s look at what a GST Practitioner is, the eligibility criteria for becoming one, and how to become one.
Who is a GST practitioner?
GST practitioners, also known as GSTPs, provide services to other taxpayers. They must be registered in the GSTN portal and have a certificate that has been approved by both the Central and State government of India.
Eligibility criteria for becoming a GST practitioner.
- One must be an Indian citizen.
- He or she should not be convicted of an offense punishable by imprisonment for more than two years by the court.
- A person should be of sound mind and not be deemed insolvent.
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, a person must meet any one of the following requirements.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, or any equivalent qualification, in law, banking or commerce, business management, or business administration from a recognized Indian institution.
- A cost accountant, a Chartered Accountant, or a Company Secretariat.
- Returns on taxes Preparer or Sales Tax practitioner with more than five years of experience.
- A retired Commercial Tax officer with a higher Group-B rank who worked for at least two years in the Central Board of Indirect Tax and Customs (CBIC) or any State Government.
- Any other exams approved by the Indian government.
- Indian degree equivalent qualification from any foreign university.
How to become a GST practitioner?
Register as GST practitioner in GST portal in form PCT-01 and obtain enrollment certificate in form PCT-02. Upload the required information to the site to register as a GST practitioner. GSTN will produce a Temporary reference number (TRN) and confirm this information using an OTP issued to your registered cellphone number.
Upload further supporting documentation and apply for DSC or EVC. Within fifteen days, you will get an acknowledgment with the GSTP enrollment number on your registered email ID.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Faridabad
Take the GSTP exam, which is administered by NACIN.
Take the GSTP exam administered by NACIN within two years of enrolling on the GST portal. The exams are held twice a year at designated locations across India. There is no limit to the number of attempts the candidate may make during those two years.
The candidate has the option of selecting his or her preferred center. NACIN announces the exam date, which is published on the GST portal, the GST Council Secretariat, and the leading English and regional newspapers. It is a computer-based test with only multiple-choice questions.
The candidate’s minimum score is 50% of the total marks. The list of enrolled GSTPs would then be made available on the GST common portal for taxpayers to select from.
Now, let’s get started with the list of GST certification courses in Faridabad listed below:
1. IIM Skills
Here we have one of the finest GST certification courses in Faridabad provided by IIM SKILLS. They are a well-known online learning provider in a variety of essential areas, including content writing, CAT training, GST, and digital marketing.
IIM Skills has educated thousands of people since its inception. Furthermore, by giving the best courses available, IIM Skills has gained the trust of its students. Today, IIM Skills offers one of the most comprehensive GST certification courses in Faridabad, encompassing both fundamental and advanced concepts.
The course is intended to be both extensive and all-encompassing in design. With highly qualified mentors who have a deep understanding of the modules, they can provide you with the best approaches and assistance to help you achieve in your profession.
Furthermore, their one-of-a-kind GST training course satisfies industry requirements and guarantees 100% placement.
Highlights of the Course
Duration: 16 Hours Self Study Lectures | Practical Assignments | Weekly Assessments- for 4 weeks
Batches– Weekdays, Sunday batches
Course Fee: ₹2900 +GST
The curriculum of the Course:
The comprehensive program is divided into individual modules with bite-sized subjects for easy comprehension.
- Module 1: GST Origins and Concepts
- Module 2: GST Framework and Structure
- Module 3: Rules and regulations for invoicing
- Module 4: Goods and Services Tax Input Tax and Credit Payment
- Module 5: GST Return Filing
- Module 6: Composition Scheme under GST
- Module 7: Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Module 8: E-way Bill under GST
- Module 9: GST Registration Procedures
This course will teach you the intricacies of GST, including its origins, compliance, and enforcement. Furthermore, you will gain practical experience in GST operations, preparing you for a job with a thorough comprehension of GST laws.
Why should you go with them?
- They have highly qualified instructors.
- They offer well-researched training methodologies with an emphasis on hands-on learning and on-the-spot problem-solving.
- They provide you with course material and class recordings for a lifetime.
- If you are dissatisfied with the course, you can get a money-back guarantee after the first session.
At the end of this GST training course, you will be presented with a course assessment examination, which you must pass to receive certification. However, your path does not wrap up here; as an added benefit, you will receive placement support and career coaching throughout your life.
More Professional Courses by IIM Skills
- Digital Marketing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Advanced SEO Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
2. ClearTax portal
Here we have one of the finest GST certification courses in Faridabad provided by ClearTax, a fin-tech company based in Bangalore that was founded in 2011. The company has the distinction of being India’s largest tax filing platform.
They have successfully served over 2.5 million satisfied customers, over 20000 CA and tax professionals, and over 10000 businesses across India. Furthermore, because their course is delivered online, it is one of the GST certification courses in Faridabad that can be completed from anywhere in India.
Course duration: 8+ hours in-depth training
Course Fee: ₹4,800 or ₹3,600(Earlybird offer)
- The Fundamentals of GST Returns
- The New GST Return System
- Complete Filing Process for RET-1,2,3
- Comprehensive Analysis of ANX-1,2
- Case studies created by CAS
Why should you choose this course?
- Experienced CAs serving as mentors
- Thorough training
- Affordable pricing
- ClearTax certification and assessment
What can you expect from ClearTax’s GST certification?
ClearTax’s GST certification can teach you the following things if you are a CA or a tax practitioner:
- GST training for you and your team
- Clients’ seamless transition from old to new GST
- Training for your clients on matching, invoice tracking, and ITC reversals
- In-depth insight into penalties and how to avoid them
ClearTax’s GST certification course can teach you the following things if you are a company executive:
- Managing business risks and learning how to unlock ITC
- Management of man-hours required for invoice tracking and matching
- Education of high-risk vendors on the GST concept
- The role of compliance’s payments, attainment, and tax teams
If you are a student, you can learn the following from ClearTax’s GST certification:
- Understanding and putting GST concepts into practice
- Obtaining an industry-recognized GST certification
- Obtaining employment for new GST transition projects
- Growth of your GST practice
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Faridabad
Here are some courses from Udemy, one of the largest online course and certification providers. Udemy has a considerably greater selection of GST certification courses in Faridabad than any other platform on this list. The course fee is relatively low, so students and even company owners can participate in this course.
This platform provides a range of GST certification courses, some of which are stated below:
- Master in GST by CA Saurabh Jog
Here we have one of the finest GST certification courses in Faridabad, which focuses on a thorough examination of GST and is one of the best sellers on the platform. This course’s core purpose is to obtain conceptual understanding through practical examples. On each topic, you will have lifetime access to animated video lectures, quizzes, and notes.
Course highlights include:
34.5 hours of on-demand videos, 45 articles, a downloadable resource, and a completion certificate.
This course is open to CA, CS, MBA, and CMA students, as well as Accountants, Accountant professionals, and GST practitioners.
- Meaning and Scope of Supply
- IGST- Place of Supply
- Time and Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice Debit Note Credit Note
- Accounts & Records
- Payment of Tax
- Returns & Refund
- Job Work
- Assessment & Audits
- Inspection, Search, Seizure
- Demand & Recovery
- Liability in Certain Cases
- Offense & Penalties
- Appeals & Revisions
- Advance Rulings
- Transitional Province
- E Way Bill
- Practical Questions with Answers
- Recent updates in GST
Course Fee: ₹3499
- Practical GST with Latest updates Course and Certification by CA Swati Gupta & CA Rajkumar Agrawal
This course covers all of the essential aspects of GST and how they apply in everyday life. CA, CMA, CS students, B.Com students, and Tax Counsellors are eligible to take this GST training course.
- 3-hours of on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- One practice test
- A completion certification.
Course Fee: ₹3200 or 455(On offer right now)
- Practical Course in Goods and Services Tax
The program assists in the resolution of practical difficulties related to GST filing, GST computation, GST payment, GST reports, returns, and Tally ERP 9.
Candidates with accounting, finance, or commerce backgrounds who have basic computer expertise are capable of taking this course.
- 6-hours of on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- 1 article
- A completion certification.
- GST concepts clarified from a practical standpoint
- GST computations and passing various transactions
- Preparing and Understanding GST reports
- Adjustment to the Input Tax Credit (ITC)
- GSTR1 return filing for outward supply online and offline on the GST portal
- GSTR2 return filing offline and online
- GSTR 3B return filing
- GSTR 9 annual return
Course Fee: ₹3499 or 455(On offer right now)
The National Institute of Finance Management (NIFM) is regarded as one of the top five institutes in the banking, finance, insurance, and stock market sectors. It is a well-known vocational training college that provides long-term and short-term skill development courses in both online and offline settings, and it offers one of the finest GST certification courses in Faridabad.
They also focus on providing job-related vocational training courses in banking, finance, market segmentation, and accounting.
- Introduction to GST
- Types of GST
- How we calculate GST liability
- Who is eligible for GST
- GST registration threshold limit
- Who should register for GST
- GST slab rates
- GST invoice
- How to claim ITC
Due dates for all GST rates
- The GST taxable event
- Supply timing
- Raised invoice and charged GST
Bill of supply
- Debit note/credit note
- Payment voucher
- Modes of Payment
- Electronic credit ledger
- Electronic cash ledger
- Understanding of the composition scheme’s tax rate
- The RCM scheme
- Taxability under RCM
Type of return form and maturity date
- Process flow of return filing
- GSTR 3B return filing
- GSTR9/9B return filing
- Online registration
- Process of registration
- Surrender of registration
Benefits of choosing this course:
Following completion of the GST certification course, you will be able to pursue a variety of professional prospects, including:
- GST Practitioner
- GST Assistant
- GST Executive
- Asst. accountant
- Tax professional
Course Duration: 2 months
Course Fee: ₹25,000+ GST
5. Henry Harvin
The renowned Henry Harvin Education institute offers one of the most comprehensive GST certifications courses in Faridabad. With over 15 years of experience, Henry Harvin employs some of the most well-known industry experts. Over the years, their achievements have been recognized by several organizations. They have taught over 14265 GST experts to date.
- They provide a 100% placement guarantee.
- Conducted by award-winning GST speakers
- The E-learning method includes a variety of tools and techniques, as well as assessments
- Boot Camps are held throughout a 12-month period.
- Facilitate free access to Ask Henry hackathons.
- Module 1 consists of supply, supply value, import, and export, as well as E-way invoices.
- Module 2: Registration, Transitional Provisions, and Job Opportunities.
- Module 3. Returns, tax payments, time of supply, and refunds are covered in Module 3.
- Module 4: Demand, Litigation Management, Recovery, and Audit.
- Soft skill improvement and resume writing are provided as a free bonus.
Benefits of choosing to do this certification:
- Opportunity to learn about the latest amendments and critical challenges.
- You will receive free study materials worth INR 500.
- Experts’ real-life examples and experiences.
- A certificate from a government-approved institute as a Certified GST Practitioner.
- Access to GST practitioners’ LMS for one year.
- E-learning portal
Course duration: 32 hours.
- Self-Paced: ₹11250
- Live Online Classroom: ₹12500
Q1. What are the objectives of doing GST certification courses in Faridabad?
- A general understanding of GST, as well as its implementation, adherence, and fulfillment.
- An overall understanding of how GST can affect organizational functioning and the changes required in company processes to comply with the new GST law.
- Being knowledgeable about GST procedures such as registration, return filing, getting Input Tax Credit, TDS (Tax Deduction at Source), and refunds.
Q2. What are the benefits of doing a GST training course?
- An individual who completes a GST certification course can expect an average salary increase of 15% to 25%.
- Following the adoption of GST, approximately one lakh job opportunities were created in the domains of taxation, accounting, and data analysis. Various large and small enterprises want professional assistance with GST management.
- Individuals are permitted to start their own consulting firms.
- Tax, finance, and accounting professionals can improve their skills.
- The well-organized course framework promotes improved learning.
Q3. What salary can you expect after completing a GST certification course?
The average tax consultant compensation in India, according to Payscale, is ₹ 5,14,314 per year. An entry-level tax consultant can earn ₹4,62,375 on average, while someone with five to nine years of experience can earn ₹ 5,99,874.
One thought on “Top 5 GST Certification Courses in Faridabad”
Hey, I am looking to restart my career as a GST practitioner. I wanted to take a course in Faridabad from leading learning platforms. But on the internet, there are many digital marketing courses for beginners and it’s really hard to choose the one that will be worth my time. This article is informative and has the answer to all my questions. thanks