If you are in search of a Financial Modeling Course in Delhi, we have got you covered. Since industrial and professional skills are the most valued assets in today’s work society, many young candidates are often in search of such courses. If you are someone who has always been interested in the financial sector but feel that you lack the professional expertise needed to make it big in this field, why not try a financial modeling course in Delhi. While the concepts and skills will become your strong points, you will also gain significant confidence in yourself. Let’s start young folks!
Did you Hear Delhi!
Yes. You did hear Delhi. We are well aware of it being the national capital. But we will not delve into these technical data. More than any technical data-based information, the socio-political ethos of the city determines its existence. Delhi stands as a city that is technologically advanced with great educational and job opportunities and is a modern city but on the other hand, is firmly holding on to its glorious and historically magnificent past!
When we think of Delhi, one of the first things that come to our mind is Old Delhi with the Jama Masjid and the lanes adjacent to it boasting of the food and the aroma that comes from it. On the other hand, we have the Red Fort which stands as a symbol of the country. The lanes of Chandni Chowk can never really get old, no matter how many times you visit it!
Being the national capital, the city has witnessed the fastest and most advanced developments in the country. Some of the best and top-ranking educational institutions, healthcare facilities, transportation, and employment opportunities. So, it is not a very hard task to find a good financial modeling course in Delhi. But we will be listing some of the best institutes offering this course so that you can get the best out of it.
Meaning of a Financial Modeling Course in Delhi
A financial modeling course is a professional course that helps you to gain expertise and competency in the field of finance and accountancy. Since finance is the most important sector in any industry, it is sometimes referred to as the base of a structure or business. When the financial sector of a company fails, either the company will face bankruptcy or it will stop functioning altogether. You can then understand that when a particular sector holds so much importance, any company or the recruiter will obviously prefer candidates who have at least some important skills in them that will help in the smooth functioning of the department.
The financial modeling course is a skill-oriented course that trains students and makes them competent in their own fields. Financial modeling is a process that is followed to record various monetary transactions. The profits, losses, investments, debts, loans, etc are all recorded. A financial modeler uses excel spreadsheets to record these transactions.
The work of a financial modeler does not take place in isolation but in a collaborative manner with the other professionals working in the financial department. A financial modeling course in Delhi will not only provide you with a conceptual understanding of the critical terms used in this department but will also give you hands-on practical training using the tools and techniques used in this industry.
Since Delhi is such a popular metropolitan city, you can find various in-demand courses here:
Jobs You Can Enter After Doing a Financial Modeling Course in Delhi
- Financial Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Financial Forecaster
- Bank Manager
- Revenue Collector
- Financial Advisor
- Equity Research Analyst
- Investment Advisor
- Debt Manager
Scope of Doing a Financial Modeling Course in Delhi
Being well-acquainted with technology and rising competition around, you do realize that finding a good job with a good salary package in current times requires some hard work. Any company or firm has become a lot more skeptical about appointing a complete fresher with no practical industry-oriented knowledge. And in a department like finance which rests on practical application, the chances of a fresher getting appointed becomes very rare!
In such a situation a financial modeling course comes to your rescue. A financial modeling course is a job-oriented course that will give you all the knowledge- theoretical and practical so that you can find the best job for yourself. The basic approach taken up by this course is application-based. Almost everything you learn is through practical training.
As a fresher when you are uploading your CV, the certificate you receive from this course comes to add glory to your portfolio. Even when you don’t have any experience to show, you can proudly show the skill-based course that you have done. The latest tools and techniques taught during such a course are appreciated by any company.
A financial modeling course in Delhi will assist you in choosing the right career path for yourself. This type of a course will also help you to land in a good and well-established company or firm where your skills and hard work will be appreciated and rewarded. Due to the huge number of advantages of doing this course, a financial modeling course has gained a significant prominence among the young people.
Also, Check Out Financial Modeling Courses in Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria To Do a Financial Modeling Course in Delhi
A financial modeling course does not have any rigid or strict eligibility criteria. Anyone from any field can apply for the course. Some institutes however prefer candidates only from a commerce or finance background to enroll in this course. The main reason for this stream-based criteria is due to the fact that this course is a professional course where there is this preconceived notion that you are familiar with the basics.
You need to know the rudimentary computer skills that will help you to grasp the things taught to you in a better way. Since most of the tools and techniques will be used on the computer a basic knowledge about it is necessary. Along with this, it would be helpful for you if you know the basic formulas and calculations that will enable you to grasp the techniques faster.
Best Institutes Providing a Financial Modeling Course in Delhi
1. IIM Skills
Trusted by students from all over the world, IIM skills is considered one of the best institutes providing a financial modeling course in Delhi. The major focus of the institute is on the development of adroitness among young students and job-seekers. All the courses provided by this institute are hence skill-oriented where the maximum focus is on making you employable.
The courses are designed by professionals who have expertise in that specific field. The syllabus is constantly molded and redesigned according to the latest developments in the market. So you will always be knowledgeable and well-acquainted with the latest changes and developments in the market. This is an online educational platform offering some of the best courses that can be done by you from any part of the world.
Course: Financial Modeling Course
Fees: INR 39,900+18% GST
Duration: 50+hours OR 3 months
Mode: Live Online Classes
- Basic and Advanced Excel
- Introduction and understanding of the Ribbon
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Regular use functions- Vlookup, Index, etc
- Rules of Conditional Formatting
- Data Validation
- Table functions
- Pivot tables, Pivot Charts, and Slicers
- Different types of charts and graphs
- Sensitivity analysis
- Delimit and Flash Fill
- Return functions
- What-If analysis
- Accounting Concepts and Financial Statements
- Key Accounting Fundamental concepts
- Concepts of keyline items
- Concept of comprehensive Income
- Relevance of Notes
- Preparing common size financial statements
- Reading of Annual Report
- Ratio/KPI Analysis
- Types of Ratios
- Activity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- DuPont formula
- Valuation Ratios
- Basic and diluted EPS
- Financial Summary
- Basics of Financial Modeling
- Structure for a financial model
- Creating Scenarios
- Building Revenue
- Preparing different schedules
- Projecting financial statements
- Error tracking skills
- Formatting tips
- Addition of cover page
- Types of Financial Models
- LBO Model
- Three-Statement Projection Model
- M&A Model
- Private Equity Return Model
- 13 Week Cash Flow Model
- Business Valuation
- Relative Valuation
- DCF Valuation
- NAV Approach
- Football field analysis
- Valuation Output
- Valuation Report
- Pre-money and Post-money valuation
Advantages of doing this course:
- Along with the 50+ hours of theoretical knowledge, you will receive 100+ hours of practical assignments. Along with these assignments, you will also be familiarized with 5+ case studies. Since the major aim of this course is to provide you with all the required practical skills, the maximum effort is given to the practical part of the industry. The assignments will make you efficient and well-versed with the tools and techniques taught to you.
- The institute believes in supporting and helping its students and hence has internship opportunities that can be availed to you. These internships will help you get an in-person experience in a professional space. You will also be guided by the dedicated placement cell that will provide 100% assistance to you.
- A course of this type will help you develop and cultivate a lot of skills that will be necessary for you to get used to professional life like analytical skills, problem-solving skills, presentation skills, accounting, valuation skills, etc.
- The tool-driven training adopted by the institute helps you to understand the mechanism of excel from the basic level to the advanced level. During this course, you will get to master essential excel formulas used for financial analysis and understand the process by which MS Excel is used to create and automate the computation of financial ratios.
- Through the course, you will learn about the alternate ways used to compute financial facts and parameters. A clear and focused understanding of finance, financial statements, and financial analysis would be gained by you.
Phone: +91 9911839503
Other Courses Provided By IIM Skills
2. Career Bulls
Career Bulls is a well-known institute whose main aim is to provide training and knowledge to students about concepts that are not taught at conventional educational institutions. The courses provided by them are career-oriented with maximum importance being given to the practical accumulation of skills. Each student is given the utmost attention and focus to ensure the proper development of skills.
Course: Certificate in Financial Modeling and Valuation Analysis
Fees: INR 31,999 (Classroom Training) OR INR 29,999 (Live Online Training)
Duration: 2.5 months
Mode: Classroom Sessions OR-Live Virtual Training
- Basic to Advanced Excel
- Pivot Table and Macros
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Company Valuation Through Scratch
- DCF, Trading, and Transaction Valuation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Sessions
- LinkedIn and CV Building
- Final Assessment
Advantages of doing this course:
- The course fees cover a lot of add-on materials for the benefit of the students. During the tenure of this course, you will receive study materials, Case studies, classes from investment bankers, class assignments, and placement assistance. Along with the regular lectures, these materials help you to gain a holistic viewpoint.
- Once you complete the course, you will receive 2 certificates from the institute. There will also be a scope of an additional international certificate from financial modeling institute in Canada for which you need to give an additional assessment. Among the 2 certificates, you will receive, one will be a course completion certificate while the other will be a certificate of excellence that will be based on your online test.
- You can address your doubts and queries to the faculty through live interactions and discussions. With the regular interactive doubt-clearing sessions, your conceptual understanding will see a significant improvement.
- The maximum size per batch is limited to 15 students so that individual assistance and attention can be given to each one of you. The limited number of students will help to develop a better communicative session and make the training much more comfortable.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Gurgaon
3. CFI Education
The institute is known for the wide number of courses that it provides in the field of finance. The courses are designed by industry experts who are aware of the latest developments that have occurred in the market. The practical industry-oriented knowledge that you will receive will help you extensively at your workplace.
Course: Financial Modeling and Valuation Analysis Program
Fees: INR 35,000
Duration: 2.5 months
Mode: Classroom Training OR Online OR Self-Paced
- MS Excel Training
- MS PowerPoint Skills
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Business and Financial Modeling
- DCF Valuation
- Comparable Company Analysis
- Comparable Transaction Analysis
- Project Finance
- Company Profile and Pitchbook
- Capstone Project
- CV Building
Advantages of doing this course:
- Among the above-mentioned syllabus, there are a number of sub-topics that are included in the course. Each of these topics is further divided into several sub-topics which give you an in-depth understanding of the financial industry. You will learn about the cost of equity modeling and debt modeling during the tenure of this course.
- The training takes place in 4 steps where the classroom training is followed by the Capstone project which is further followed by soft-skills training and finally CV building, interviews, and placements.
- The Capstone Project is a month-long project that you will have to complete post the classroom training. This project will test all the skills you have been able to accumulate over the course period because. The project will increase and improve your expertise in this field.
- The 3 modes of training were introduced to accommodate the maximum number of students. Different modes would help students from different places to do this course which will benefit each of them. While those with a fixed routine can go for the online classes, the ones willing to attend in-person classes can go for the classroom sessions.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
4. IMS Proschool
Financial modeling is a core department in the field of finance. But most colleges do not pay heed to the practical aspects of this department. Seeing this, IMS Proschool introduced the financial modeling course. The course focuses authentically on the practical skill-based elements of this department making each student industry-ready.
Course: Financial Modeling Course Training
Fees: INR 32,000 (Classroom Training) Or INR 20,000 (Distance Learning)
Duration: 55 hours
Mode: Classroom Training OR Online OR Distance Mode
- Excel Proficiency
- Financial Management
- Equity Research Modeling
- Financial Statement and Ratios
- Project Financial Modeling
- Report Writing and Sector Overview
Advantages of doing this course:
- The institute provides 2 types of certifications to each student. Once you finish the course and submit all the assignments you were supposed to complete, you will receive a course completion certificate from IMS Proschool. After this, it is your choice if you want to give the NSE exam for which you will need to pay an additional fee of INR 1,700. If you give this exam, you will receive the certificate from NSE Academy and this certificate will have lifetime validity.
- To ensure that each student gets a good job, a dedicated placement cell is there to help each of you. To prepare you for the interview rounds, regular mock interviews along with soft skills training is given to each student.
- During this course, you will be exposed to and be able to gain 3 types of skills- conceptual, practical, and functional. So while you understand what financial statements and ratio analysis is, you will also gain the practical knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, report writing, etc. Along the course and the understanding of various concepts, you will be able to develop your analytical and critical thinking, and decision-making abilities.
- The training is provided by experts with extensive knowledge about the industry. Also, the active learning method adopted by the institute helps to create a good trainer-student relationship with spaces for doubt-clearance.
Phone: +91 7304957452
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is it worth doing a financial modeling course in Delhi?
If you are someone who aspires to be in the financial industry, then a financial modeling course would be of huge help to you. Since most of our regular courses and degrees fail to provide us with industrial knowledge and practical skills, a skill-specific course can help you immensely. The topics and areas covered in this type of a course are vast and are made in accordance with the current market requirements.
Any company or firm values an individual who has a professional course certificate with them. A financial modeling course in Delhi will provide you with certificates and make you a certified financial modeler along with providing you with all the necessary skills and knowledge.
Q2. What kind of jobs can I get into after completing an FMC in Delhi?
Being a professional course, once you complete this course a plethora of job options will open up in front of you. You can join any financial sector of a company or firm or open up your consultancy firm. You can be an auditor, accountant, financial analyst, investment banker, equity research analyst, advisor, risk manager, or bank manager.
You can thus explore and then enter a particular job profile. Also, a lot of help and assistance is provided to you by the placement cell of the institute you are enrolled in. As a professional course, placement cell is available at all the institutes delivering this type of a course.
Q3. What is the average duration of a financial modeling course in Delhi?
An FMC is not a very lengthy or time-consuming course. The average duration of this course ranges from 2.5 months to 4 months. Usually, any institute offering this course finishes its syllabus within this time frame.
The internet has changed the way society used to work earlier. With almost every sector being affected by it, significant changes have occurred in the social, political, economical, and professional sectors. Today more than the degrees you achieve, your skills and techniques are valued. In such a society molded and restructured by technology, a professional skill-oriented course helps you find your place in the job world.
While a lot of people are still ignorant and naive about the importance of a financial modeling course in Delhi, you don’t have to be one among them. A professional course is going to help you shine in your career and also provide you with innovative skills which are still new in the market.
So, if you are envisioning a bright career for yourself in the field of finance, get yourself enrolled now. While one cannot exactly list the demerits of doing this course, we are already familiar with the huge number of merits that this course offer.