The world of business studies has changed a lot in the era of data science. The experience of a person is an irreplaceable parameter in the decision-making of a business. Still, the tools related to big data that are available now provide a big push to the traditional methods used for Business Analytics and decision-making. The importance of analyzing and utilizing the solution obtained from the vast data that are available for improving a business has opened the door for a large number of job opportunities for Business analysts. So without much delay, let’s take a look at opportunities available to pursue Business Analytics Courses in Noida.
What is Business Analytics (BA)
- In simple words, Business Analytics is a field where large existing data is gathered and analyzed to obtain insights that would assist in taking the proper decisions.
- Business Analytics employs data analytics along with statistical and quantitative methods to derive a decision-making solution.
- Business Analytics is not new, all management has undertaken the process of business analytics in circumstances that seem to hinder progress.
- The usage of computers for complex calculations and the recent availability of tools to source and work with large amounts of data has given Business Analytics its own well-deserved space.
- With the emergence of a dedicated field, demand for Business Analysts has also grown.
Business Intelligence Vs Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Business Analytics rely on the data but the major distinguishing factor lies in the timeline concerned.
- Business Intelligence focuses more on past and current situations of business like how many products of the same variety were sold, what type of product customers have shown interest in and currently buying etc.
- Business Analytics focuses on the future scenarios of business by considering the data from past and current situations like predicting how wide varieties of the same product can be sold, predicting features on a given product that customers would like in the upcoming product launches, etc.
Eligibility to Pursue Business Analytics
- Any graduate or post-graduate can pursue Business Analytics Course.
- Knowledge of programming is not mandatory to pursue the course. But Business Analytics involves a large amount of data to work with, hence programming will be used and prior knowledge of programming would be beneficial.
- Aspirants from Commerce, Mathematics, or Engineering backgrounds will have an upper hand since some of the learnings will be relevant to their stream.
- Basic knowledge of computers and statistics will be helpful.
- Graduates can pursue post-graduate courses whereas, people with post-graduation can look for PG Diploma or Certificate courses to support their career or transition in the job.
Career Opportunities in Business Analytics
- From 2020 onwards, Business Analytics will be one of the most sought-after demands in the industry.
- Experts predict a growth of close to 14% in jobs for Business Analytics by the year 2028.
- The average salary of Business Analysts is nearly 10 Lakh per annum.
- Companies across but not limited to Manufacturing, Information Technology, Healthcare and Pharmacy, Consulting, etc. hire business analysts.
- Looking at the current trend, more companies including small and medium-scale enterprises will also start hiring business analysts for their growth.
Statistical Tools used in Business Analytics
Analyzing large amounts of data requires tools that would assist the process. Tools are also beneficial when used for Statistical Analysis. Following are some of the popular tools used for Business Analytics.
It’s one of the early tools used in computers to analyze vast amounts of data. Even today it has not lost its relevance in the world of data analysis. People with basic computer knowledge would have used excel and the depth to which one is exposed depends upon the work to which they were using it.
Microsoft Power BI
is one of the software from Microsoft’s Power group. It is majorly focused on Business Intelligence, but its usage in data analytics and bringing vast amounts of data for visualization on the dashboard makes it a pretty useful tool for Business Analytics.
Founded in 2003 by the company named Mountain View, Tableau is an interactive data visualization tool. Its strong features in data mining make it very useful in Data Analytics. It provides features to generate user-required data visualizations and maps.
is one of the widely used languages in the present world. Its application is vast and for Business Analytics, it is used to describe and categorize the vast data that will be collected. It also helps in exploratory data analysis like profiling of data, data visualization, etc.
Top 10 Business Analytics Courses in Noida
There are plenty of institutes offering Business Analytics Courses in Noida. Certification and placement assistance are two important factors that need to be looked into before enrolling for the course. Business Analytics Courses in Noida can be pursued as either an MBA degree or a Master’s course from a reputed Institute. Some of the most popular ways in which the Business Analytics Courses in Noida can be pursued are detailed in the following list.
1. ‘Business Analyst Course in Noida’ by Simplilearn
Simplilearn is a well-known online platform providing courses on a wide variety of topics. This course is tailor-made to benefit students with all the skills required for becoming good Business analysts.
Some of the prominent features of the course include:
- The course is run in collaboration with IBM.
- More than 14 capstone projects in three different domains will be conducted.
- Some skills taught include Agile Scrum Master, Excel, Tableau, CBAP, SQL, CCBA, and Agile Scrum Foundation.
- A Master’s Certificate will be provided after the successful completion of the course.
- Weekend Classes are conducted.
- Course Fee: INR 54,000 /- (Inclusive of taxes)
2. ‘Master Business Analytics Program’ by GUVI
GUVI is an IIT Madras incubated company conducting a lot of training for both students and corporate professionals. The Institute is recognized by AICTE, and authorized partner of ‘Google for Education’. The classes are conducted by subject-matter experts from the industry.
Some of the prominent features offered by the course include:
- Live classes are conducted on weekends and enrolled students will have lifetime access to recorded sessions.
- Refundable Demo class.
- Exclusive sessions with industry experts where anything related to Business Analytics can be asked.
- One-to-one discussion with mentors.
- Globally recognized certificate.
- Complete placement assistance with over 50 interviews.
- Duration: 6 Months
- Course Fees: INR 84,999/- (Inclusive of taxes)
3. ‘Business Analytics 360 Course’ by AnalytixLabs
Analytixlabs is in existence since 2011 and has been training aspirants in the field of analytics. Their courses are specifically designed with inputs from industry experts and the courses offered by them include the areas of data science, artificial intelligence, full stack development, and business analytics. The Business Analytics 360 course is available offline in Gurgaon, Bengaluru, and Noida.
Highlights of the course include:
- Certificates recognized in India and Overseas
- Option of choosing from the offline classroom, online live sessions, and self-paced learning.
- Extensive 360 hours of learning across all three modes
- Both weekend and weekday classes are available for offline classroom learning sessions.
- Placement assistance through profile building, interview preparation, and job referrals.
- Duration: 33 classes
- Course Fees: INR 28,000 (excluding taxes) for self-paced learning. INR 38,000 (excluding taxes) for both Live Online and Offline classroom sessions.
- Business Analytics Courses in Faridabad
- Business Analytics Courses in Varanasi
- Business Analytics Courses in Nagpur
- Business Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Business Analytics Courses in Chennai
- Business Analytics Courses in Pune
4. Business Analyst Training by SLA Consultants
SLA (Structured Learning Assistance) Consultants are located in Delhi and Noida. They are a team of more than 80 trainers and have vast industrial experience. They are primarily into providing practical exposure and industry-oriented courses to freshers as well as professionals.
Their training includes both IT and non-IT related courses. Their Business Analytics Courses in Noida include sessions on basic and advanced excel, tableau, and python.
Some of the course highlights include
- Certification as per industry standard
- Training by experts working as Sr. Lead Analyst/Technical Analyst with over 10 years of experience.
- Placement assistance would commence as soon as 70% of the course is completed, providing a good number of opportunities to aspirants.
- Several workshop sessions will be organized to interact with industry experts dealing with and discuss case studies.
- Batches are available both on weekdays and weekends.
- Duration: Approx 550 hrs which includes practical sessions on excel, python, and tableau.
5. ‘IT Business Analyst Program’ by QBI
QBI Institute located in Noida is providing training since 2010 to assist people trying to make the transition to Business Analyst and Business Consultant roles in the IT industry. Reputed trainers with work experience in Fortune 500 companies are available for interactions. All trainers are alumni of IIT or IIM and have more than 12 years of experience.
The highlights of the course include:
- Training in SQL, Visio, Excel, etc.
- More oriented towards the IT industry.
- Career support for learners completing the course successfully.
- Both online classes and classroom sessions are available.
- Industry-accepted programs.
- Duration: 2 Months (Weekend classes)
- Course Fee: INR 40,000 for classroom sessions and INR 8,000 for the video lecture course
6. 260 Hours of Business Analytics Program by Emerging India Analytics
Emerging India Analytics is a company working towards consulting, staffing, and training people in the field of Analytics. The company is promoted by various alumni of IITs, IIMs, and other well-known educational institutions and industries.
The company is also a proud member of NASSCOM, and they are the SSC licensed partner for training in Data Science and Machine Learning programs across India. The trainers are having more than 15 years of experience in the field of technical guidance and consulting.
Prominent features of the course include:
- Training material designed by NASSCOM and consultation with 31 SIG (Special Interest Group) companies like Goldman Sachs, IBM, JP Morgan, Google, etc.
- Python, SQL, Data mining, Power Business Intelligence (BI), Excel, and Tableau will be covered.
- A well-structured program of 70 hours with exclusive 40 hours of pre-learning and 150 hours of post-program support through assignments, projects, and access to recorded sessions.
- Training sessions are online.
- Preferred candidates should be from the IT, Statistics, and Analytics industry with an education in Engineering, mathematics, or IT background.
- Professional certificates will be provided.
- Course Fee: 39,999 + GST
7. ‘Business Analyst Training’ by Uncodemy
Having been in existence for the past 10 years, Uncodemy is situated in Delhi, NCR, and Noida. The courses are instructed by professionals with ample experience in the industry. The Institute has also provided corporate training to more than 100 companies which also includes companies coming under Fortune 100. The institute also provides summer training and internships to students.
Some of the notable facilities provided include:
- Certification would be provided.
- Complete assistance for getting a job.
- More than 140 hours of training through practical assignments.
- Some of the tools covered include Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Python, Matplotlib, Numpy, SQL, Scipy, etc.
- The labs are available whenever enrolled participants wish to use them.
- Registered participants can retake the classes without any additional charges.
- Exposure to live ventures for the participants.
- Course Fees: INR 45,000 /-
8. Business Analysis and Decision Making by IACT
International Academy for Certification and Training (IACT) is an institute that emphasizes quality training at affordable costs. Alumni promote the institute from IIT – Delhi, MIT – Boston, and IIM – Calcutta. International Academy has been the recipient of the Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award for innovation in the field of training & education.
Course highlights include:
- Study materials will be couriered to the learner’s address.
- Support will be provided by experts through e-mail.
- Support for taking the online exam after the completion of the course
- Assistance with exam preparation by providing sample questions.
- After successfully passing the exam by securing more than 40%, certificates will be issued.
- The minimum eligibility to enroll for the course is intermediate. Graduates and those pursuing graduation can also enroll in the course.
- Duration: 3 Months
9. PGDM in Business Analytics by Lloyd Business School
Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology is well known in the Greater Noida region. The institute is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated with Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam University, Lucknow. Their Post Graduate Diploma Program in Business Analytics is a full-term course run in collaboration with IBM.
Course highlights include:
- Access to lab facilities with the latest tools
- On successful completion of the course, participants receive IBM branded industry-recognized certificate of achievement.
- Global Master Certification will also be provided in Descriptive and Predictive analysis, which again will be co-branded by IBM.
- Tools such as Python, R, and Design Thinking will be taught.
- The course provides an opportunity to work on live projects which will be monitored by experts in the industry.
- To get admitted, the student should be a graduate with a valid score in MAT, LMAT, GMAT, XAT, or CMAT. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo screening through group discussions and personal interviews.
- Duration: 2 Years (6 trimesters)
10. MBA – Business Analytics by Sharada University
Sharada Group of Institutions is another well-known University in India, which offers a variety of courses. This MBA program is one of the few Masters’ programs offered by Universities that has more weightage in comparison to other Business Analytic Courses in Noida.
The coursework comprises technical and managerial subjects. The content is designed in consultation with industry experts and focuses more on descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis areas of Business Analytics.
Key features of the course include:
- Master’s Certificate from a University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Placement assistance from the University’s placement department.
- Detailed learnings on computer simulation, statistics, decision analysis, predictive modeling, data mining, optimization and visualization, artificial intelligence, supply chain, applied probabilistic modeling and applications in finance marketing, etc.
- For getting admission into the course, students should have completed their graduation with 50% marks, should be proficient in English, and must have attended the Sharada University Aptitude Test (SUAT) which is conducted online. The other ways to get admission are through GMAT with 75% or above percentile or through XAT/CAT with 65% or above percentile.
- Duration: 2 years ( 4 semesters)
- Course Fee: INR 60,900 /- (INR 30,000 for the first year and INR 30,900 in the second year)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Business Analytics Courses in Noida
1. Who should pursue a course in Business Analytics?
Business Analytics Courses in Noida can be pursued by anyone interested in starting a career in the same area. It is also suitable for people from different industries trying to transition into the field of Business Analytics. The courses mentioned will assist in an easy transition for those people who are working in Managerial positions or relevant fields in the industry. For someone who is working in a completely different domain, the transition would take its own time. Provided the demand Business Analytics has, people with the right skills will be able to pursue a career.
2. Are only B.E. / B.Tech graduates eligible for getting enrolled in Business Analytics Courses in Noida?
The general criteria across institutes and colleges are that one should be a graduate to pursue a Business Analytics course. There are again certain institutes that also encourage students who are still pursuing graduation to get enrolled. Depending on the type of course and schedule of classes one can take up Business Analytics Courses in Noida without actually being graduated. The other favorable quality to starting a career in Business Analytics is to have good proficiency in English. This can be improved while pursuing a course from training institutes but certain universities in their selection round might reject candidates with poor proficiency in English.
3. Is Business Intelligence (BI) the same as Business Analytics (BA)?
At the first glance, both look very similar, but in the field of application and purpose, both are very different. Business Intelligence deals majorly with past and present data and deductions of conclusions from the. Business Analytics is more concerned with building solutions and providing models to assist decision-makers in matters concerned with the future of business. Both Business Analytics and Business Intelligence take into consideration the vast amount of data but the purpose for which they utilize the gathered data is different. Not many Institutes offer courses entirely dedicated to Business Intelligence, but options to pursue Business Analytics Courses in Noida are more.
4. Does one need to know programming or coding, Statistics, commerce, etc. to take up Business Analytics Courses in Noida?
One need not have prior knowledge of programming or coding to pursue a course or career in Business Analytics. Programming or coding is part of data analytics. Hence, when dealing with large amounts of data, like is done in Business Analytics, programming needs to be learned. But many of the training institutes which offer Business Analytics Courses in Noida include programming tools in their curriculum. Hence having prior knowledge is not a necessity but it will help during the learning of Business Analytics. The same holds in areas of commerce and statistics.
5. Are the above-mentioned institutes, the only options to pursue Business Analytics Courses in Noida?
The courses and training institutes mentioned are only the well-known and popular courses available to pursue Business Analytics Courses in Noida. Apart from the institutes mentioned a lot of other courses are also offered by Institutes online. People residing in Noida have options of either attending courses that are offered through classroom instruction on weekdays or weekends or pursuing a course online. Some advantages are always there in either mode of learning. When it comes to recruitment, most companies or recruiters look for skills learned rather than the mode of learning.
Business Analytics as a course has immense demand in the present world. It is also predicted that the demand will only grow in the years to come. Hence, pursuing a career that is yet to be saturated with excess resources is always a wise decision. Becoming a Business Analyst is not similar to pursuing a professional graduate course. It is more about upskilling oneself according to the requirements of the present world. Hence any graduate can take up courses and start their career in Business Analytics. Out of many institutes offering the course, a careful analysis of feedback from alumni, placement assistance, and topics covered during the course would help in choosing the right institute.