8 Best Business Analytics Courses in Dubai
Entrepreneur is one of the most fascinating words which makes every youth get excited about it and plants a seed of a dream in their life. Do you know that there are 528 Million entrepreneurs around the world? With the ease of doing business increasing drastically across the globe, you will see a lot of new businesses coming up every day. Needless to say, Dubai, being one of the business-centric places, will play a major role in producing multi-dollar companies. If you come here looking for Business Analytics Courses in Dubai, we promise you that we will help you make the right decision. Read Through!
Visitors from every part of the planet wish to visit the astounding Dubai and experience its richness. Tourism helps the local business thrive and creates new businesses. Well, running a business is not child’s play! You need sharp minds to run and analyze the business. That’s when you need Business Analysts.
Dubai, being one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the most populous and one of the countries leading cultural and economic hubs. Many aspirants are looking to start their careers as Business analysts to help the growing economy. In this article, we will try to look at the roles and responsibilities of a business analyst and top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai.
Let me tell you a story!
Meet Angela, a passionate business analyst working for an application development company. Her organization helps businesses and entrepreneurs build online applications and websites. Meet Bob, he is a budding entrepreneur, who wants to set up his own e-commerce website to sell daily used electronic gadgets like mobile phones and laptops.
Bob reaches out to Angela and asks her to help him to build the application and promises her to give all the insights related to the application. Angela is really happy with the deal and promises to help Bob and assures him to complete the project within the agreed deadline. Here is how Angela will plan her work which is how every business analyst will work in day-to-day life.
1) Understand The Business Objectives
As a business analyst, one needs to understand the basic objectives of the business and goals the business wishes to reach, problems they wish to solve, and the best-suited products. Analyzing all the requirements and planning accordingly is one of the first steps the business analyst will follow. Angela will contact Bob and understand all his requirements and documents the same.
2) Gather Requirements and Tools
After collecting the objectives and products the business wishes to set up. It is time to gather all the requirements like how the business wishes to collect the payment including payment gateway setup. The security of the data and the cost of each product. Angel will also ensure that the cost will fit into the budget of Bob.
3) Allocate Resources
Once the details are collected and requirements are documented. The business analyst will present the same to the development team and convey every detail. Angela will work as a bridge between Bob and the development team and help in reducing the time required and ensure the project is completed before the deadline promised.
One of the most important values addition a business analyst does to the organization is closely monitoring the project and ensuring the team is on the track and well within the deadline.
4) Monitoring and Providing Suggestions
Once the work on the project is initiated, the business analyst will be one point of contact between the client and the team. On a regular basis, input has to be given to the development team, and issue feedback on the completed tasks.
A business analyst will pay importance to customer satisfaction, if the project is done with ease and hassle-free, the customer would likely come back for different projects. Thus, a business analyst will be an integral part of the organization. Angela will be coordinating with Bob and providing useful insights to the team.
5) Build Reports
As a business analyst, you will be trained in using visualization tools and presentations. Communication is one of the important aspects of any career, given the role of business analyst, communication has to be impeccable. Once the project is halfway the way or completed, Angela will present the data and information to the client (Bob).
The presentation will be made using the visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI. These platforms use pictorial representations to interpret data in contrast to boring numbers and excel sheets.
6) Conduct Meetings
While building any applications, there would be a lot of changes required in terms of UI, response time, and bugs. These issues have to be discussed with the team and the changes have to be implied at immediate effect for the project to finish on time.
These are again taken care of by the Business Analyst, Angela would set up a meeting with Bob and the team to coordinate a convenient time and date. The analyst will act as a bridge between the team and the client ensuring everything has to be communicated to one single person to avoid any mishaps.
7) Documentation and Presentation:
Angela and the Team have successfully completed the project on the time. Now, it’s time to present the details to the client Bob. As a business analyst, you will need to prepare the report in a concise manner eliminating unnecessary information and including takeaways and learnings from the project.
The presentation will be given to the investors and clients explaining the cost involved, changes made and the things to be taken care of in the upcoming days. Angela ensures that the presentation is made in such a way that the client is happy and willing to work with the team for the forthcoming projects if any.
Well, we have discussed taking the example of Angela and Bob. The project considered here was the application development but it can be different based on the organizations you work for. We tried to summarize the steps which a business analyst will follow in his day-to-day work.
- A business analyst will work closely with all the teams in the organization and bridge the gap between the marketing (sales) team and other teams in the organization.
- A business analyst will understand the client’s needs and ensure these are correctly interpreted and communicated to the respective team
- As a business analyst, you are expected to be well-versed in SQL, a few programming languages (based on the company you work for), business intelligence, and data-driven solutions.
We hope you are able to get a small gist of how a business analyst will play a role in any organization. We will now discuss the best business analytics courses in Dubai. We have considered many aspects while listing these courses including the experience, feedback from the students, circular, faculties, and teaching method.
- Content Writing Courses in Dubai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Dubai
- Technical Writing Courses in Dubai
- SEO Courses in Dubai
- Financial Modeling Courses in Dubai
- Creative Writing Courses in Dubai
Top 7 Business Analytics Courses in Dubai
1. Boston Management Consulting
Boston Management consulting institute finds its place as one of the top business analytics courses in Dubai. They are an industry leader in training and consulting, and they offer courses in project management, business analysis, quality management, leadership development, and soft skills in the Boston, Massachusetts area, the Northeastern region of the USA.
They offer a wide range of courses in Business analysis backed by Endorsed Education Providers for PMI (PBA) and IIBA (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP).
- Introduction & Business Analysis Key Concepts
- What is Business Analysis?
- Role of the Business Analyst?
- What is a Requirement?
- The 4 Types of Requirements
- Who & What are Stakeholders?
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- What is Requirement Elicitation (gathering)?
- How to Prepare for Elicitation
- Conducting Elicitation using a Variety of Techniques
- Confirming Elicitation Results
- Analyzing Requirements and Designing a Solution
- Requirements modeling and specification utilizing a variety of methods
- Verifying & Validating Requirements
- Defining Requirements Architecture & Design Options
- Analyzing Potential Value and the Recommend Solution
- Managing Requirements
- Tracing Requirements
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Assessing Requirements Changes
- Approving Requirements
- Give delegates a thorough introduction to business analysis so they can use it in their own work.
- Give senior managers the chance to comprehend the breadth of a business analyst’s responsibilities.
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities a business analyst may have.
- Describe how business analysis can help with the structure and duties of BA.
Fees: AED 6624
Duration: 2 Days
Contact Details: [email protected]
Intellipaat’s course to learn R programming finds second place in top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai. The course is being offered in collaboration with CCE and IIT Madras.
- Data wrangling with SQL
- Presto (SQL Interface)
- Intro to Data Science and Statistics
- Business Problem Solving across different domains
- Optimization techniques
- Predictive Modelling
- Time- Series Forecasting
- Feature Engineering
- Advanced Machine Learning Techniques
- Data Science Execution Strategy
- Business Case Studies
- Power BI
- Data Science Capstone Project
- 50+ live online courses over the course of 7 months
- Videos for 218 Hours at Your Pace
- Exercises & Project for 200 Hours
- Learn from IIT Madras academics and business experts
- private consultations with business mentors
- The 3 Guaranteed Interviews with Intellipaat
- Complete assistance and direction in clearing up students’ doubts
Fees: AED 1936
Duration: 218 hours of learning videos.
Contact details: [email protected]
3. Edvicons Middle East, Dubai
Edvicons course finds a third place in the top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai. The training course for the Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI certification is one of the certification programs provided by Microsoft. It is intended for contemporary professionals who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge required to create data visualization reports using Power BI.
Edvicons intelligence and skilled industry specialists support professionals and enterprises by connecting individuals with information, opportunities, and ideas in the MENA region. In-depth training in the qualitative, quantitative, and creative aspects of technology and innovation management is also provided by their curriculum.
- Specifying self-service The fundamental elements of BI
- introducing Power BI and the assortment of services it provides
- combining data from several sources to enhance data models
- An explanation of data visualization with Power BI
- It describes the Power BI developer API.
- The Power BI Mobile app is now available.
- combining and altering data from several sources
- You may manage solutions and make reports with Power BI.
Fees: Please check the official website
Duration: 32 hours
Contact details: [email protected]
4. Heriot-Watt University Dubai
Heriot-Watt’s business Analytics course finds a fourth place in the top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai. The Business Analytics and Consultancy program at Heriot-Watt University Dubai was created to meet the demand for talent in the future. It will provide you with the quantitative research skills necessary for the quickly changing, data-driven business environment.
The basic competencies you will learn in the Business Analytics course, followed by the research-driven Big Data Analytics course, the Network Analysis course, and a brand-new course in Management Consultancy will set students apart in the corporate world.
- Business Analytics and introduction to big data
- Management Consultancy
- Finance and financial reporting
- Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- Measuring and Managing Performance
- Strategic Change
Fees: 21,591 EUR/year
Duration: 1 year
Contact details: [email protected]
5. Hult International Business School
Hult International Business Schools’ business Analytics course finds a fifth place in the top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai. With Hult’s one-year MIB, get ready to prosper in a business environment that is evolving quickly. Gain comprehensive business experience in a global setting while developing abilities that are in high demand among companies everywhere.
As you develop creative business abilities, as well as effective communication and cooperation, you will become a significant asset to any firm. Develop important skills such as financial literacy, worldwide marketing, data visualization and storytelling, and business process and analysis.
Real-world business difficulties that are integrated into your whole program will help you explore prospects to introduce new products to international markets and choose a market strategy for success.
- Module 1: A comprehensive exploration of business foundations and a deep dive into your own interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Module 2: Streamline business processes, use data to gain insights, then create and carry out a sales strategy. Details close transactions.
- Module 3: “Go Global: Build on your existing knowledge to create project plans.
Fees: AED 179,000
Contact details: www.hult.edu
6. The University of Birmingham Dubai
The University of Birmingham’s business Analytics course finds a sixth place in the top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai. The landscape of global commerce is ever-evolving. You will be at the forefront of the industry, thanks to this degree program in international business from the University of Birmingham Dubai, which will provide you with the abilities and information necessary to thrive in the contemporary world market.
The University of Birmingham’s program in international business. One of the few triple-crown-approved business schools in the world, Dubai offers a degree that is renowned throughout the world. Dubai is a thriving worldwide business center, and because of this, they are in a unique position to welcome industry experts who can offer real-life case studies to give students a firm foundation in the various facets of business from a global perspective.
- Corporate Governance and Organisation
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Global Shift
- International Brand Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Finance and Accounting
- International Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
Fees: 1,336-2,319 EUR/month
Contact details: +971 442 80500
- Business Analytics Courses in Germany
- Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam
- Business Analytics Courses in Amsterdam
- Business Analytics Courses in Doha
- Business Analytics Courses in Malaysia
7. Middlesex University Dubai
Middlesex University’s Business Analytics course finds its seventh place in the top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai. The Middlesex University Dubai’s Business Excellence program is intended for business professionals who are serious about furthering their careers and trains students for leadership and transformative roles in the corporate world.
The Middlesex University Dubai’s Business Excellence program is created to prepare you for the difficulties of managing in a complicated multinational setting. You will deepen your grasp of the key disciplines that contribute to the study of management with the help of world-class teachers from leading worldwide businesses who have a wealth of academic and practical experience.
- Strategy and Innovation
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Managing and Developing People
- Global Marketing Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Transformation Project
- Consultancy Project
Fees: 1,336-2,319 EUR/month
Contact details: study.mdx.ac.ae
8. Henry Harvin
Starting in the year 2013, Henry Harvin comes in the best business analytics courses in Dubai due to their expertise in the field. A team of 400+ employees and 650+ consultants dedicated to the students who aspire to be business analysts. They are one of the ISO-certified institutions and have trained over 3,00,000+ students with impressive 7000+ classes in a month across 97+ countries.
The institution has partnered with several corporate companies which include KPMG, EY, Brian Tracy, VIVO, and Narsee Monjee. They are offering Business Analytics Certification Course along with the training R (language).
The 32-hour Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course teaches learners how to investigate, evaluate, and solve business challenges utilizing well-liked analytics technologies including R and Advanced Excel.
- Module 1: Analytics
- Module 2: Introduction to R programming
- Module 3: Data Structures & Operators
- Module 4: Data Management
- Module 5: Apply Functions in R
- Module 6: Aggregate and Table Functions
- Module 7: Data Manipulation In R
- Module 8: Graphs
- Module 9: Advanced Graphs
- Module 10: Linear Regression, Classification, and Analysis
- “Certified Business Analytics Practitioner” (CBAP) (Recommended by IIM Ahmedabad & IIT Bombay Students)
- E-Learning Access: Contains Case Studies, PPTs, and Recorded Videos
- Option to complete an internship with Henry Harvin
- Jobs are frequently advertised through the mail
- Support in passing interviews with startups and top corporations using your interview skills
Duration: 32 hours
Address: They are present across the world with a branch in Dubai as well.
Contact details: +971 545606036
Now, we have discussed the top Business Analytics Courses in Dubai. We hope you have got a clear idea and way to proceed further with the courses. Let’s look at a few of the frequently asked questions about the Business Analytics Courses in Dubai.
1) Should I learn any programming language to be a business analyst?
Yes, it would be great if you have to know any programming languages like R and Python. Python is widely used and its syntax is rather straightforward. There are many excellent learning resources there.
2) What is the average salary of a business analyst?
In the Dubai area of the United Arab Emirates, the typical monthly wage for a business analyst is AED 13,000.00. With a range of AED 1,000 to AED 44,398, the average supplemental cash salary for a business analyst in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates area is AED 12,250.
3) How long it will take to become a business analyst?
If you have a bachelor’s degree, you will need somewhere close to 6 months to 1 year to become a business analyst. Business analysts have bachelor’s degrees in around 66% of cases, and master’s degrees in about 17% of cases.
4) What is the scope for business analysis in the current situation?
Business analysts are crucial in assisting organizations in becoming the best they can be. Companies that wish to stay competitive in this era of pandemics, political unpredictability, fierce competition, and quickly developing technology resort to business analysts.
We hope everything discussed in the above article has added value to your time spent. The business analyst program is one of the most talked industry today. As the world is moving towards digitization, setting up a business isn’t a tedious task anymore. Anyone can set up an online store within a few clicks. With more growth, the requirement for the business analyst will grow multi-folds.
If you are looking to start your career as a business analyst, no could be no better time than now. We wish you all the best in your career. And we hope your question about Business Analytics Courses in Dubai has been answered.