We all know that the Netherlands is the land of tulips and windmills. Did you know that the Netherlands is the 16th largest market for eCommerce? The sixth-largest economy in the European Union, it is a major transportation hub. When it comes to digitalization, in Europe, the Netherlands leads the way. Whether it is business process automation, marketing, or logistics, Netherlands has embraced and adapted very well to digitalization. Here is a list of the top 10 digital marketing courses in the Netherlands for those seeking to leverage digitalization and become skilled digital marketing professionals.
The shopping trends, connectivity, mobile, and tablet penetration, increase use of social media, and Ad spend are all factors that give digital marketing an impetus in the Netherlands.
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a trailblazer in online education services, providing industry-relevant courses. The institute helps students become job-ready in a short period through its online courses. Currently, it has a flagship content writing course and also offers digital marketing courses in the Netherlands and the rest of the world.
With its headquarters in New Delhi, India, the institution has trained over 5000+ candidates across 135+ countries, obliterating geographical boundaries.
The unique selling point of the courses at IIM SKILLS is the practicality and actionable tips and insights that the mentor provides. With over 10+ years of experience, the mentor is quite approachable, and the course sessions are lively and engaging.
The design of the digital marketing course at IIM SKILLS challenges participants to think beyond the learning resources. The structure of the course challenges the participants to delve deeper and develop an understanding of the numerous ways digital marketing affects our everyday life.
Yet another factor that significantly benefits all participants is the lifetime free membership. Participants who enrol for the course get lifetime access to all the learning resources on the Learning Management System. These may be videos, recorded sessions, or other resources that are updated from time to time, allowing participants to update their knowledge as well.
All in all, it is an extremely comprehensive yet practical course that allows participants to explore every component of digital marketing via assignments and tasks, strengthening their foundation.
- Name of the Course: Master Digital Marketing Course
- Duration of the Course: The course has 180 hours of digital marketing training spread over three months.
- Course Fee: INR 29,900 + GST.
- Syllabus: There are over 40 digital marketing modules dealing with the various components. Some of the modules are:
- Basics of digital marketing
- Web development at WordPress
- All about algorithms, indexing, crawling, on-page, and off-page SEO
- Search engine marketing through Google Ads
- Email marketing, email automation, and lead nurturing
- Inbound marketing, landing page optimization, and organic reach
- Social media channels, social media marketing, and its importance
- Integrating all components to form an effective integrated digital marketing strategy
- Web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Online reputation management
- Content writing, formats, keywords, and understanding plagiarism
- Media buying and planning
- Affiliate marketing through blogging and other affiliate programs
- Video marketing
- Marketing automation with CRM integration, campaign management and more
- Digital infographics resume creation module
- Participants learn about various digital marketing tools that make the process easy.
- The hands-on assignments are for 120+ hours, emphasizing practical learning.
- Apart from after course support, eligible participants also have an optional internship opportunity.
- Certifications: All participants receive a Master Certification from IIM SKILLS. There are other impactful global certifications in the field of digital marketing, and the institute guides participants on the process of obtaining such. These include certifications from Google, HubSpot, and Facebook.
Email: [email protected]
Other Courses offered by IIM SKILLS:
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT UNITED INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOLS, NETHERLANDS
From a global perspective, the United International Business School is a private higher education organization that believes in cross-cultural education. It has campuses in Europe and Asia and offers flexible business and management programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
The institution also offers professional programs as short courses, masterclasses, and even caters to corporate training and customized programs. Of the various courses, UIBS also provides digital marketing courses in the Netherlands.
UIBS boasts of a global community with interactive teaching methods and professional and experienced professors. It has nine campuses with students and faculty from over 95 nationalities and a partnership with various other reputed universities.
- Name of the Course: Master in Digital Marketing
- Duration of the Course: The full-time course is for one year, whereas the part-time course takes up to two to three years to complete.
- Course Delivery: The courses are available in various formats, including daytime courses, seminars with visiting professors, online courses, evening courses, or even weekend courses.
- Eligibility: Fluency in English and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Syllabus: The program requires 12 core courses and three specialization courses in digital marketing with nine electives and a thesis. The courses under digital marketing include:
- Social media and online communities
- Digital business marketing
- E-commerce and online sales
- Digital business innovation
- Digital marketing strategies
- Comprehensive cases in digital marketing
- Graduate research project in digital marketing.
- Students can avail of an internship opportunity to put their skills and knowledge into practice. They get to work with regional and international companies. The internship is for three months.
- Certifications: Upon course completion, students receive a Master in Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing certification.
United International Business Schools
Spaces Business Center
Phone: +31 20 2402496
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT THE NETHERLANDS INSTITUTE OF MARKETING
NIMA is an association of marketing professionals, companies, marketing faculty, and students studying marketing. Working under the supervision of the Dutch Chamber of Examinations, the NIMA develops standards for marketing education in the Netherlands.
Famous for decades now, the NIMA certification is a requirement for marketing specialists. The institute believes in the active involvement of the participants in the development of marketing competencies. Among the various marketing programs, NIMA offers excellent digital marketing courses in the Netherlands.
The European Marketing Confederation internationally accredits the NIMA programs.
- Name of the Course: Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- Duration of the Course: In association with DMI (Digital Marketing Institute), this is an in-depth 30-hour course.
- Course Delivery: Both classroom study options and online options are available. Also, a self-study option with 24-hour access to the video lectures, slide presentations, practical exercises, quizzes is available.
- Syllabus: The curriculum includes the core essentials of digital marketing, and the modules are:
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Pay per click
- Display marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Strategy and planning.
- The program has a supportive student network.
- Certifications: Upon completion of a three-hour examination, participants get the world’s most widely recognized digital marketing certification and become NIMA/DMI certified digital marketing professionals.
Telephone: 020 503 93 00
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT COLLEGE OF MULTIMEDIA, NETHERLANDS
College of Multimedia (CMM) provides professional education and training. Since 1997 it has been providing various courses in multimedia and even digital marketing courses in the Netherlands. It offers full-time and part-time courses at the beginner as well as advanced levels.
In the field of short vocational education, CMM offers courses in web design, IT courses, 3D courses, publications, animation, and photography courses apart from digital marketing.
The institute has certified trainers who provide personal attention, and the courses are practical with smaller groups of students.
- Name of the Course: Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- Duration of the Course: It is a five-day/30 hours’ course in Amsterdam (five Fridays from 10 am to 5 pm).
- Batch/Mode: Options include classroom, live stream, or blended.
- Course Fee: € 2.250 inclusive of materials, lunch, coffee/tea, and certification.
- Syllabus: The course is in partnership with the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) and approved by NIMA as well as the Global Industry Advisory Council. The modules included are:
- Digital marketing foundations
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Paid search and Google Ads
- Display and video advertising
- Email marketing
- Website optimization
- Analysis and Google Analytics
- Digital marketing strategy
- Trainers are industry experts, and participants get 24 weeks of access to the CMM portal for presentation slides and reference documents.
- Participants also get a 12-month DMI membership with access to digital tools, practical resources, and five complimentary short courses and webinar series.
- Certifications: Upon course completion, participants can take the three-hour examination at their schedule but must complete it within 24 weeks of the course.
Egelenburg 150 – 152
1081 GK Amsterdam
Phone: 020-462 39 39
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT WITTENBORG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, NETHERLANDS
Though Wittenborg has a primary focus on management studies, it provides courses in various other streams, including digital marketing courses in the Netherlands. With a mission to promote excellence in teaching and learning the Wittenborg University provides an excellent environment for students as well as the staff.
It is the only university with a double accreditation for its degree programs in the Netherlands. The motto of the university expresses the three pillars of internationalization, diversity, and ethics. Not just the students, but even the faculty members are from various nationalities.
The Wittenborg University offers MBA and Ph.D. programs as well. Some of the main streams are hospitality, entrepreneurship, sports and wellbeing, health and social care, arts and technology, etc. As it continues to grow, its partnership with various international universities also grows. Currently, it is in collaboration with around ten universities across the globe.
- Name of the Course: Master of business management with specialization in digital marketing and communication
- Duration of the Course: 18 months.
- Batch/Mode: On-campus only.
- Course Fee: €14,300.
- Syllabus: The business management section includes modules like global economics, strategic management, society, and culture. Digital marketing specialization includes:
- The future of integrated digital marketing; includes video, mobile, and artificial intelligence.
- New media, marketing, and analytics.
- Business intelligence and data mining
- Strategic communication and branding
- The course has three semesters, and the third and final semester is for professional based learning and the final project.
- The teaching methods club presentations, group work, case studies, and live projects.
- Lectures, presentations, tutorials, and other interactive methods of learning help students learn better.
Laan van de Mensenrechten 500
7331 VZ, Apeldoorn,
Telephone: +31 (0)886672688
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE BY ELIZABETH JOSS AT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION, NETHERLANDS
Elizabeth Joss is a freelancer and a communications and marketing specialist with a decade of experience in various industries. She also provides corporate training and tailor-made training programs in copywriting, public relations, and marketing related topics.
With experience in social media campaigns, mass mailing campaigns, and more, she also provides digital marketing courses in the Netherlands. In addition to training, Elizabeth offers services in content marketing, international public relations, copywriting, and editing.
- Name of the Course: Online marketing training for beginners
- Duration of the Course: One-day training course in the Netherlands (10 am to 3 pm).
- Level: Beginner to intermediate.
- Syllabus: The topics of this course include:
- Understanding online marketing
- Cross-platform strategy
- Finding your USP (unique selling point)
- Researching the market
- Knowing your audience
- Writing customer-driven text
- Website and search promotion
- Social media promotion the dos and don’ts for Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Search engine optimization requirements
- Analyzing and tweaking marketing efforts
KVK No. 60339012
Phone: +31(0)63 125 0946
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT STUDYSTARS
StudyStars supports international students and prepares them to increase their chances of making it at the Dutch universities. It offers online pre-courses to prepare students for studies in the Netherlands. StudyStars, apart from the regular courses, also has a course on studying in the Netherlands, on helping international students know in advance about Dutch higher education.
The course delivery is by experienced lecturers and experts in their fields. The platform offers individual courses and course bundles. The courses include subjects of business organization, marketing fundamentals, accounting and finance, Dutch culture, and studying in the Netherlands. It also offers digital marketing courses in the Netherlands.
The course bundles include a finance bundle and a business bundle. The pre-courses at StudyStars help international students transition into their new life with relative ease, increasing their chances of passing in the first year. It prepares them for the Dutch system of education.
- Name of the Course: Digital Marketing Fundamentals.
- Duration of the Course: Nine hours.
- Course Fee: 29 Euros with lifetime access.
- Syllabus: 27 lessons encapsulate various digital marketing concepts. The topics include:
- Website and conversion optimization
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine advertising
- Display advertising
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Mobile marketing
- The course tutor is an online marketing and communications expert and uses real-life examples and original video content to teach students.
- The course has several assignments for better understanding.
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT IE SCHOOL OF HUMAN SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY, NETHERLANDS
IE aims at providing innovative education that makes an impact. It offers technology-based learning programs for the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels. Many of the programs are in partnership with other prestigious universities.
All of their courses rely on current trends and the needs of the working world. The institute fosters an entrepreneurial mindset and promotes diverse nationalities, ideas, and cultures.
The faculty at IE comprises both practising professionals as well as academicians. The institute also has close ties with various companies in the business world, providing their students best job opportunities. There are various courses on offer at the IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, including digital marketing courses in the Netherlands.
- Name of the Course: Master in Digital Marketing
- Duration of the Course: It is available as a full-time (11 months) and a part-time course (15 months).
- Batch/Mode: The course is available in Madrid as well as in the online format in the part-time option.
- The full-time course has engaging face-to-face classes, group meetings and presentations, hands-on simulations, and access to resources in the form of Venture Lab and IE library.
- The part-time, flexible program includes a dynamic blend of virtual and on-site learning, live lectures and interactive video conferences, discussion forums, and several one-week in-person sessions.
- Syllabus: The key areas of the program include:
- Marketing fundamentals
- Digital marketing communications and tools
- Digital customer management and analytics
- Tech and professional skills
- Additional benefits are in the form of a paid internship, accelerated certifications, and boot camps. Students also get a certificate of participation.
Calle de María de Molina,
11, 28006 Madrid, Spain
Phone: +34 915 68 96 10
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL THE HAGUE (IBSH)
IBSH is yet another innovative school of business and management in the city of The Hague, Netherlands. It provides cost-effective and specialized courses. With a vision of creating dynamic leaders, the programs at IBSH educate students on the complex issues in the world of businesses.
It continually evaluates and adjusts its courses per international standards. The institute also provides several opportunities for internships in the fields of finance, social media and marketing, and other areas.
IBSH provides courses at the Master’s level, Bachelor’s level, advanced diploma courses, and also short courses and summer courses. The school also offers digital marketing courses in the Netherlands as a short course. The subjects range from business administration, business studies with various specializations, hospitality and tourism to entrepreneurship, international law, and corporate communication.
- Name of the Course: Short course in Social Media and Online Marketing.
- Duration of the Course: Two weeks/ten working days.
- The course is a mix of lectures, case studies, and practical exercises.
- Syllabus: The topics under this course are:
- Understand social media and social media marketing fundamentals.
- Create a social media strategy
- Identify the target audience
- Social media advertising
- Creating profiles and running campaigns on various social media platforms
- SMM goals and metrics
- Fundamentals of search engine optimization
- Measure and analyze site traffic using Google Analytics
- There are assignments and group activities as part of the course.
- Upon course completion, participants acquire knowledge on digital marketing strategy and the use of online platforms.
There is also an advanced diploma in social media and online marketing course that is for three months at a fee of 3840 Euros.
Lange Kleiweg 12,
Phone#: +31 (0) 6 8412 0665
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT VRIJE UNIVERSITY NETHERLANDS
The VU Amsterdam delivers value-driven education and, as of 2020, has the strategic plan of being sustainable, enterprising, and diverse. The campus at VU Amsterdam is lively and welcoming and has excellent educational and research facilities.
It is an international community working together with knowledge partners to provide the best education to the students. The university offers 25-degree programs, 150 master’s programs, and also has exchange programs and scholarships. VU Amsterdam also has short programs, PhD programs, and language support. As a part of the short course, it offers digital marketing courses in the Netherlands.
- Name of the Course: Digital Marketing and Technology for Commerce.
- Duration of the Course: 45 hours.
- Course Fee: €500.
- The teaching methodology includes lectures, discussions, and group work. The course is for advanced Bachelor’s and Master’s students.
- Syllabus: The course curriculum includes the following topics:
- Multiple channel realities, understanding customer journey
- Immersive technologies and the future of consumerism.
- Digital personalization with recommendations
- Impact of ratings and reviews
- Branding and social media reputation management
- Influencer marketing
- Blockchain and crypto trends.
- The course lecturer has a rich experience of over 15 years in practice as well as teaching and has also authored seven books on digital marketing.
- Certification: Participants receive a certificate of attendance upon course completion.
De Boelelaan 1105
1081 HV Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 598 9898
Question: Which One is Ranked 1 Institute To Learn Digital Marketing.
According to many recommendations, we have ranked 1 to IIM SKILLS, they are well-known institute offering Digital Marketing Courses for half a decade now.
Question: What is the Scope of Digital Marketing in the Netherlands?
After Asian countries, the highest demand for learning digital marketing is from the Netherlands nowadays. The scope is very promising for a sustainable career.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria to learn Digital Marketing?
There is no prerequisite to learn digital marketing and as such there are no eligibility criteria.
So, this is the list of the top 10 digital marketing courses in the Netherlands with all the requisites. While the traditional marketing strategies of the past lasted for many years, digital marketing is extremely dynamic, and companies have to update their digital marketing strategies to stay relevant.
Whether it is decisions regarding using Facebook Ads, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or even WhatsApp campaigns, or issues such as maintaining 24/7 chatbots on websites, there are tonnes of decisions that a digital marketer makes. Notably, the finding that holds today may not be so within the next few months.
Call it a completely digitized future or a hyperreality you do not wish to admit to; resistance is futile. It will do you good to go with the flow, keep up-to-date with the latest trends, and assimilate all that there is to digital marketing for a better career graph.
Table of Contents