In the age of globalization, knowing your local language is no longer sufficient in a world that is becoming increasingly globally connected. Many Spanish-speaking regions, such as Latin America, are looking for ways to cooperate with India on a bilateral basis. For many Indian businesses, this method is opening up a whole new universe of possibilities. It’s just one of the many reasons why learning Spanish in India adds so much to a resume. If you stay in Mumbai and looking for the best institutes of Spanish courses in Mumbai, here your search ends.
Before we start with the list of a few of the best institutes of Spanish courses in Mumbai, let us know why we should choose Spanish as a language and Career opportunities.
Why learn Spanish?
It is the world’s third most spoken language, after English and Mandarin. It is the official language of Spain and the majority of Central and South American countries, with 20 Spanish-speaking countries.
In terms of material volume, it is also one of the most widely used languages on the internet. It is an official, national, or widely spoken language in 44 countries, including the United States. In India, Spanish is one of the most widely spoken foreign languages.
For more suggestions on other courses, click on:
- Content Writing Courses in Mumbai
- Technical Writing Courses in Mumbai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
- SEO Courses in Mumbai
- GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
Spanish is a language that will liven up your life. It’s flamboyant and unrecognizable, crisscrossed with the joyous Spanish culture. Phonetically, we can learn the language.
The Spanish language is better for personal development since it allows a person to enter the mind and context of Spanish culture. Knowing about various cultures also aids in the development of trust, cooperation, and the ability to negotiate and compromise.
So, it will be beneficial to get yourself trained in Spanish courses in Mumbai
Many Spanish companies are extending their presence in India and offering attractive job possibilities in the Spanish language. Learning Spanish will also help you improve your resume and get better national and international jobs.
Many institutes are looking for freshers with industrial experience. After studying Spanish, you can work in a variety of fields, including Spanish translation and interpretation, travel, embassies, audio-video transcription, subtitling, the import and export sector, language education, journalism, and many more.
After learning Spanish courses in Mumbai or from anywhere all over the world, you can work as a language specialist in the export and import sector. Because most BPO/KPO come from the United States, where Spanish is the second most significant language, there are plenty of Spanish jobs in BPO, KPO, MNC, and call centers.
Spanish is one of the most in-demand foreign language professions. By learning to speak, read, and write the Spanish language, you can begin a career as a translator and interpreter. You can deliver a valued service to multinational organizations.
After acquiring a foreign language, the salary given rises as well. From BMW to TCS and other Indian corporations, development centers have sprung up throughout Latin America. Other Spanish corporations are establishing operations in India, creating numerous job opportunities. Learning Spanish courses in Mumbai from a reputed institute will help you get good job opportunities.
You can travel fearlessly in at least 21 nations where Spanish is the official language. Furthermore, listening to Spanish music is a relaxing experience. Many performers, such Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez, and others, have contributed to the music industry with a plethora of beautiful Spanish songs that will be remembered for a lifetime.
The following are the top universities and institutes that offer the best Spanish courses in Mumbai: –
University of Mumbai
It is the well-known University of Mumbai that provides a variety of Spanish courses in Mumbai. We are familiar with them because of their outstanding status in 2001 and exceptional grade status from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council in April 2012. (NAAC). Spanish classes were given at three levels by the French department: –
- Certificate (level A1-A2)– After completing the Spanish classes in Mumbai, you will be able to communicate in your daily life and settings, such as social interactions, utilizing basic yet effective frameworks. It’s as if they started with a piece of cake, tasting the pleasure of asking and answering basic inquiries about where they live, their family, and their hobbies. This is a one-year program.
- Diploma (Level A2-B1): – Students will grasp fundamental expressions about daily activities, be able to compose simple sentences about everyday needs and actions, talk, read, and write about the environment, family life, and their most common routine life after completing the Diploma in a Spanish course. They will study the Spanish language and culture in more depth. This is a one-year program.
- Advanced Diploma (Level B1-B2, plus 2 weekly hours of Spanish culture and civilization): – This is the entire cake that the students eat to learn everything about the Spanish language, including their culture, civilization, and a panoramic perspective of Hispanic cultures such as gastronomy, history, music, arts, commerce, and education. It will help them advance in their careers and begin their new occupations.
A senior secondary certificate is required to enroll in this course. Students who complete Spanish classes in Mumbai can find work in colleges, universities, embassies, language departments, tourism departments, and a variety of other places.
Academia de Espanol (AE)
AE is a multi-award-winning institute of Spanish courses in Mumbai. They are the best in India when it comes to services relating to the Spanish language business. The team is made up of highly qualified academics, native translators, and interpreters who are passionate about introducing Spanish to India.
To teach Spanish, they have a six-story blueprint, which implies learning is similar to building a house. You won’t be able to construct a new floor until the one below is completed.
- Method of Teaching: – They provide one-on-one instruction to learners of all levels at their schools in Andheri, Bandra, Thane, and Chembur (all locations in Mumbai). The ability to come in for lessons Monday through Saturday between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Each lesson lasts 1.5 hours, and each school has six trainers. Students can schedule their appointments on their preferred days and times. Listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, and culture are all covered in the Spanish courses in Mumbai.
- Course Duration: – They don’t have any classes that are available on an hourly basis. This is a syllabus-based course. It does not prevent students from completing their coursework during those hours. They have a maximum of 6 months from the time they enroll to complete the course. If the student attends courses often, the course duration per level is usually 2-3 months.
Duration of the course:
- Once a week for four months per level
- Twice a week for three months each level
- Three times a week for two months at each level.
- Textbooks: – The textbooks were created by the originator, Dr. Dinesh Govindani, who has over 20 years of expertise and deep knowledge of the Spanish language. He wrote the textbook “Espaol Hecho Fácil” (Easy Spanish) (Spanish made easy). It is a set of textbooks aimed at students enrolled in Spanish classes.
- Certification: – The F.I.D.E.S.C.U authorized test facility that conducts the DIE (International Diploma in Spanish) and SIELE basics are accredited by AE (the online DELE Exam). All formal educational institutions recognize their certifications globally, allowing students to apply for jobs both nationally and internationally.
They also offer live online courses, conversation classes, and tutoring.
Institute of Spanish Studies
This institute also offers Spanish courses in Mumbai at all levels. Their enthusiasm for teaching Spanish has earned them a reputation as one of the top locations to learn Spanish in India’s major cities. Their enthusiasm for the language set them apart from the throng. Their key assets are experienced teachers and faculty. The following are the Spanish language courses, fees, and durations available: –
- Employment Oriented Spanish course (Level A1-B2): – This course is a comprehensive set of levels up to B2 that companies need to begin working in the Spanish language. While job hunting, it will add feathers to your cap.
- The average pay offered after completing this course is slightly greater than the average salary offered in the past. The course lasts 18 months or approximately 420 hours, and the fee is INR 105000 approx.
- Level A1+ A2(Beginner + Elementary): – This course, which combines elementary levels, will teach you fundamental Spanish vocabulary for common scenarios as well as how to use simple expressions (basic, personal, and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Step-by-step instruction in phrases, grammar, and punctuation will be provided. Students will be prepared for SIELE and DELE A1 and A2 levels. This training will last 160 hours and will cost INR 43000 approx.
The best thing is that with their combined registration of Spanish classes, you are not digging a hole in your bank account. Many cities in India have centers, notably Mumbai’s Kurla west. They also have classes on weekdays and weekends.
It is a foreign language institute that provides Spanish courses in Mumbai with instruction in six different languages. They specialized in languages as a result of their 13 years of experience in the field. They provide all levels of Spanish language instruction in Mumbai, including A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. As a result, you will progress from the fundamentals to understanding the language.
Their institute qualifies to offer worldwide certificates to students interested in learning Spanish. They are the official testing facility for the D.I.E (Diploma Internacional de Espaol) exam, which implies that if you pass the exam, you will receive an international diploma in Spanish. As a result, if you want to give an exam, let the center know at least 25 days ahead of time.
You can schedule a demo class to learn more about what they have to offer. Cambridge Institute has three locations in Mumbai: one in Andheri West, one in Kandivali West, and one in Ghatkopar West.
It is one of the best institutes that provides professional Spanish courses in Mumbai. They are India’s first private institution dedicated to the study of Spanish culture and language. You may now learn Spanish from the comfort of your own home, as they provide online classes that provide a new method to succeed, learn, and advance.
Hispania is structured into eight stages of study, which are Hispania 1–8. (Levels A1, A2.1, A2, B1.1, B1, B2, C1.1, C1, C2). Each course lasts between 70 and 80 hours depending on the level.
The private Spanish sessions are meant to eliminate the need to keep up with the ongoing batches due to time constraints. You can study the language at your leisure and at your speed. You can take a one-on-one class or a maximum of three individuals in a group. Private tuition comes in a variety of packages.
Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Pune are all home to the Instituto Hispania.
You must now seek an institute that provides offline Spanish courses in Mumbai. Hispanic Horizons is one of them, and it is India’s sole internationally accredited institute. The exciting element is that the all-inclusive course is run by Spaniards.
They have levels ranging from A1 to C2, with A1 denoting beginner, A2 denoting elementary, B1 denoting intermediate, B2 denoting higher intermediate, C1 denoting advanced, and C2 denoting competency.
They took each course in a group setting, and each session lasted 70 hours. They organized all levels according to the Instituto Cervantes’ curriculum design. However, they primarily concentrate on oral Spanish such that verbal Spanish improves after each segment.
Hispanic Horizons also offers dele test preparation sessions, which last for 18 hours. Apart from group lessons, you can also choose private tutoring for dele exam preparation. Dele certification is held by almost all of the teachers.
They teach youngsters Spanish, which makes it easier for them to follow the curriculum that was created specifically for them. The bundle is divided into two age groups: 6-9 years old (teach four levels, each lasting 30 hours) and 10-12 years old (teach four levels, each lasting 30 hours) (teach six levels, each lasting 50 hours)
They provide private tuition for IGCSE, MYP, and IB pupils according to the school curriculum. It can be completed at Hispanic Horizons or at home. Adults might also benefit from private tutoring.
Training is provided by professional and certified teachers to teach pupils Spanish at respective schools, based on the needs of schools, colleges, and universities. Corporate customization is also available. If they require a specific program for their employees, Hispanic Horizons will provide qualified teachers.
Then there’s e-learning. The study stays the same, but Hispanics have made it easier and more accessible to students who lack the time or do not live in the city where their centers are located.
The Benefits of Taking a Spanish Online Course: –
- Platform that is simple to use
- Each course has two native tutors.
- Interactive Methods
- Work on all of your Spanish skills (oral, grammar, written, and vocabulary)
- Various platforms for engagement
- The course lasts four months (open for 6 months)
- Native instructors
- A globally recognized certification program
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it possible to learn Spanish at any age?
Ans: It’s no surprise that many people want to learn Spanish, and many institutions start teaching it to children as early as kindergarten. If you want to learn Spanish, though, you don’t have to be young. Anyone of any age can begin learning Spanish as a second language.
Is Spanish grammar difficult?
Ans: Because Spanish is a Romance language, it is far easier for a natural French or Italian speaker to learn than it is for an English person. The Spanish language is tough to learn because of its grammar and vocabulary, which are among the most challenging abilities to acquire.
Is it advantageous to learn Spanish in India?
Ans: Speaking and writing Spanish can help you go ahead in a variety of fields, including tourism, foreign service, translation, interpretation, language teaching, journalism, and international trade. After learning Spanish, you can work as a language specialist in the export and import sector.
Knowing another language allows you to expand your horizons. Several studies have shown that when we speak another language, we have different personalities. Depending on the language you speak, your personality can shift. Learning Spanish will undoubtedly broaden your horizons.
With the appropriate choice of Spanish courses in Mumbai, you can obtain your dream job after learning Spanish as a foreign language from the dream city itself. You may find it challenging because it is a different language for a non-Spanish speaker, but I am confident that you will succeed at these institutes.