Learning a language is multiplex and composite, so learning a language requires intensive time, dedication, and consistency. Language contributes to our prolonged mindsets. Foreign language is demanding across the world, can add the moon to your career, or is like the cherry on the cake. There are ten languages one must learn for a prosperous future. Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, and Japanese.
Has speaking Spanish been your dream since childhood?
Do you wish to enter a career that demands proficient Spanish?
Do you wish to expand your knowledge in the field of language and Spanish?
Are you in an international company and your company wants to promote and allow you to send out of the country in Spain that needs a foreign language to learn?
Are you worried about which institute you should choose?
You need not worry, give yourself 5 to 10 minutes and go through the articles which guide you well about institutes and universities for learning the Spanish language. You will get sorted after reading up on this.
People Also Read about the Popular Courses in Delhi:
- Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
- Technical Writing Courses in Delhi
- Content Writing Courses in Delhi
- GST Courses in Delhi
Spanish is the most demanded European language. Now, let us perceive it in detail.
What is Spanish?
It is the second most spoken language with 530 million speakers, so it is a global language. Spanish is an amalgamation of American and Spanish languages. The other name of Spanish is a language of romance.
After understanding, you might be eager to know which institute, college, or place to go to learn it.
Yes, you read it and write. You can learn Spanish in a distinct approach:- Some universities offer part-time certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, degrees, PG, M.phil, Ph.d.
You can get enrolled at any college of Delhi University, which provides a diploma, part-time certificates, and advanced diplomas. One needs to check on the colleges that offer it. Some may even propose a degree like Jesus & Mary college.
One willing to devote to Spanish language and establish a career in the language field only, and wishes to exceed to foreign must pursue a B.A, M.A, and M.phil or PH.D. Now, the best options are either Jamia Millia Islamia or Jawaharlal Nehru University but make sure to prepare well because these universities conduct an entrance exam too between May & June.
Another option for learning Spanish courses in Delhi is Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Jawaharlal Nehru academy of languages. They offer a three-year degree course divided into six semesters of five months each. Students who have passed 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th semesters get allotted their respective certificates, diploma, advanced diploma according to the level they have crossed.
We have got some of the best Spanish courses in Delhi. Below is the list of them.
1. The Instuituto Cervantes
2. Instituto Hispania
4. Mundo Latino
5. Langma School of languages
1. The Instituto Cervantes
It is one of the best Spanish courses in Delhi. It is a private institute, established in 1991 by the government of Spain. It started to foster knowledge of Spanish and Hispanic culture, situated at the heart of the country capital, Delhi, Connaught Place. It has 78 centers in 44 countries, headquartered in Madrid and Alcala de Henares.
This institute provides much more than just learning Spanish. It gives an interface to Spanish culture as cultural activities happen. Students are allowed to take part in the events. It is to get indulged and familiar with a broad range of Spanish culture of speaking. There is a library dedicated to Hispanic American culture, films, magazines & newspapers from the Spanish-speaking world, and students can access that easily.
- Syllabus – Instituto Cervantes syllabus is according to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for languages) that achieves greater transparency and uniformity in degree or study of foreign languages among nations of the European Union.
They have got an appropriate foundation for well-spoken Spanish and universal teachings. It has got a flexible and up-to-date syllabus. They have a framework that levels capability in communication, active & receptive skills. CEFR divides this course into three categories which subdivide into six levels.
A1 – Breakthrough
A2 – Waystage
- Independent user
B1 – Threshold
B2 – Vantage
- Proficient User
C1 –Effective operational
C2 – Mastery
- Trainers – both native and non-native speakers are here. The staff is specialized in techniques to teach Spanish in a modern and better way. Professors take courses to perfect their skills every year to ensure quality service.
- Diploma – There are two categories for getting a diploma and learning Spanish.
- For adult learners (+ 18 years old) – A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
- For young learners (from 8 to18 years old) – A1, A2, B1
The written and oral exams get carried out. It happens from center to center. There are different examination centers in India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. The diploma is obtained after passing the four sections of the exam.
- Reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension
- Writing comprehension
One must score aptly on all sections of the test. The University of Salamanca gives grades with Cervantes to design testing models and exams.
2. Instituto Hispania
It is another leading institute that offers Spanish courses in Delhi. Instituto Hispania was incepted in 1997 to promote a global understanding and bridge gaps between continents. Laura Benito is the founder of Hispania, and she noticed that India needed a space where locals could expand themselves in Spanish.
Today, it has been established in five cities, 8 locations with 25 classrooms, and a team of 130 people located all over India. It has made fifty thousand proficient Spanish speakers in twenty years. They provide a new way to learn, progress, and succeed. They provide different levels of Spanish courses in Delhi.
- Levels of learning –
A1 – Hispania UNO
A2.1 – Hispania DOS
A2 – Hispania TRES
B1.1 – Hispania CUATRO
B1 – Hispania CINCO
B2.1 – Hispania SEIS
B2 – Hispania SIETE
C1 – Hispania OCHO
- Curriculum – The curriculum is intensive and has a set syllabus to complete each level. A student can get maximum proficiency in a minimum period because of specific teaching.
- Class – There are a total of eight-time slots from which you can choose. Weekend watches are there from Saturday to Sunday from 08:00 to 10:00. Weekday watches start from Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 10:00
- Job placement – Our recruitment team sources the most suitable candidates based on the evaluation process to shortlist the ones that best fit the international company’s requirements.
- Qualified teachers – The staff is veterans with a solid background from prestigious universities/ colleges in India and the world.
- Personalized services – One-on-one classes are available for tourist business or technical Spanish. You can customize the class structure to suit your personal needs.
- Accredited center – It is an accredited center of FIDESCU & SIELE eligible to conduct the DIE & SIELE.
These are international exams for learners who wish to pursue a Spanish course in Delhi. People who want to test them in Spanish at the international level.
- It has as much excellent Spanish teaching as it got awarded.
- It is the first private institution in India dedicated to the Spanish language and culture.
- The institute has twenty years of experience.
- It is in multiple locations across five cities in India.
- International certifications are there along with courses.
- It follows the syllabus recommended by the European framework.
- They provide job placement to a higher level.
- They provide customized packages as per requirement.
- Cultural activities are here to bring out the flavor and culture of Hispanic culture.
- It has experienced Spanish native teachers who are qualified with legalized status in India.
- It provides services 350 days a year and is available seven days a week for counseling.
- One can join the course with them even after shifting to another city.
3. YMCA (Institute for Career Studies)
- Course type – Diploma
- Discipline – career studies
- Duration – one year
- Eligibility – 10+2
- Fee structure –
1st installment – 27,398
2nd installment – 22,942
- It has got an instructional pattern to keep pace with current industry practices to improve the quality.
- They provide assured paid internships and job placements on successful completion.
- They provide affordable fees with easy installments.
- You get to earn while learning opportunities.
- It is easily accessible and located at the center.
- They provide on-job practical training in YMCA international youth hostel.
- They have got excellent industry tie-ups.
- They have professional faculties.
- It is a co-educational institute.
There are two semesters in the course:-
The first semester trains students to be self-reliant with spoken and written language.
- Phonetics – It teaches how to pronounce words and phrases and articulate sounds that occur in a particular language.
- Grammar – It covers basic grammar relating to various parts of speech to have a grammatical knowledge of the language.
- Vocab & conversation – It covers day-to-day happenings to develop student interest in the language.
- Usage of formal and informal language.
- They have a focus on culture & literature.
- It covers all tenses and expressions.
- They have a focus on the conversation.
YMCA is another among the leading institutions of Spanish courses in Delhi.
4. Mundo Latino
Mundo was established in 2008 on the 28th of October, located at Kotla Mubarakpur, New Delhi. They have a vision of creating a Latin world in India. According to Mundo – Learning a foreign language has never been easier. It is associated with the embassy of Peru, Bolivia, Cuba, and Venezuela.
- They have highly experienced faculty with teaching experience in 4 continents and are well acquainted with cultures.
- Conducts Spanish courses in Delhi for ten levels ML1 to ML10 each lasts for 2-3 months.
- Native and non-native speakers.
- Over 50 years of cumulative teaching and training experience among advisory.
- They own the tested teaching approach called SWIRRL stands for S – speaking, W – writing, I – interaction, R – reading, R – role play, L – listening.
- Salsa classes – They hire the best trainers in the country to teach salsa. They teach students by providing various dance forms like Salsa, Cha-Cha, Mambo, Kizomba, Casino De Ruede. Merengue and Bachata. They believe and work to improve all aspects of a language with the help of body movement, posture correction, lead and follow. It is to break learning to grasp.
- Private classes for salsa are available.
- Events occur every month in which students from Mundo need not give entry fees.
- Curriculum – There are two books as reference books prescribed at several schools and universities.
Book 1 – school curriculum class 6 to 7
Book 2 – school curriculum class 8 to 9
Fee structure for Spanish course –
M1 to M5 each – Rs.10,500/-
M6 to M10 each – Rs.11,500/-
Fee structure for dance forms –
For eight classes – Rs.3000/- for weekend classes Saturday and Sunday, 5 to 6:30 P.M.
For four classes – Rs.1500/-
5. Langma School of languages
Langma is one of the leading institutes of foreign languages that offers more than 150 foreign languages. It offers Spanish courses in Delhi and other languages like French, German, Dutch, Italian, Korean. Their staff goes through an extensive process of training.
Langma provides quality education, and its facilities are outstanding, effective, and exciting. It started with the vision of imparting knowledge of foreign languages. The staff is highly veteran with 15 years of experience who holds a Ph.D. and other qualifications. It has more than 300 trainers and has given more than 50,000 jobs.
It has a 4.7 rating out of 5 on google reviews. They have different classes and sessions dedicated to groups of people for instance:- Spanish for kids is there, Spanish for the professional program, Spanish for hospitality program, a summer program for Spanish, Spanish for conversation program. They hold 20 to 25 students in a batch. Classes are available for both weekends and weekdays. The levels are dedicated to reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
There are three stages:-
- Elementary level – It includes one hundred 100 hours of class. This level distributes 50 hours each to two levels A1 and A2.
- Intermediate level – It includes one hundred and fifty 150 hours of class. This level distributes 50 hours at one level while one hundred 100 hours at another level into two-level categorized as B1 and B2.
- Advanced level – It includes one hundred 100 hours of class. This level is distributed to 50 hours each into two-level categorized as A1 and A2.
- Interactive whiteboard (online)
- Engaging video & audio classes
- Private and group classes
- Conversational classes dedicated to messaging mode
- Face-to-face learning
- Classrooms with hand raising which are interactive with virtual ticks
- Class recording
- Custom branding
- Class review
- File and media sharing
- After the advanced course, students are eligible for placement sessions and counseling.
They provide virtual live-streaming classes and sessions with native teachers having long years of experience teaching Spanish online. This way, you can learn Spanish courses in Delhi at your home convenience without even getting a single step out of your place.
- Fee structure – 18,500/-
- They provide study materials, dictionaries, and audio CDs for all levels.
They give benefits of other beneficial books such as:-
- Aula international 1, 2, 3
- Aula international 4 as B2.1 & 5 as B2.2
- C Dele 1
- C Dele 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does Jamia teach Spanish?
Yes, Jamia imparts 1-year part-time certificates, diplomas, or advanced diplomas. They have a curriculum of researching and teaching about Hispanic culture.
Q2. How to obtain a degree in the Spanish language at the university level?
One can get registered for the entrance exam as universities like JNU & Jamia conduct it every year during admission month. These universities provide Spanish courses in Delhi from 1 to 3 years, Certificate to B.A, M.A, Even PH.D.
Q3. Does Delhi University provide Spanish courses?
Yes, DU layout part-time certificates, diplomas, and advanced diploma Spanish courses in Delhi such as Ramjas college, Mat Sundari college, Shyamlal college, SGTB Khalsa College, St. Stephen college, even some colleges such as Jesus & Mary caters BA in Spanish.
Q4. Is there any difference between the certificates provided by an institute and a university? Which is better?
Everything has its significance, a degree, diploma. It is upon you, the reason for yours to obtain Spanish courses in Delhi. One who wants to join an embassy or is willing to rush to the countries that require Spanish.
We have laid off every possible way to learn Spanish courses in Delhi. It is up to you, which option do you prefer for learning among Spanish courses in Delhi? It depends upon your reason for learning it, like joining an embassy, teaching Spanish itself, shifting to a country that demands Spanish, so you should choose wisely & smartly!
Table of Contents