SEO (search engine optimizations) is a technique, when followed, helps in improving the possibility of higher ranking of web pages in an organic search result. The advances in technology, the widespread use of smartphones, and the increase in e-commerce platforms have resulted in more and more people searching for their needs through an organic search over the internet. Businesses have recognized the value of adequate SEO utilization which improves the quality and quantity of traffic to their websites. Consequently, it has increased the market demand for SEO professionals, and simultaneously numerous SEO training institutes in India have come up.
You may ask why a higher ranking in SERP (search engine result page) is needed. Now, imagine that there are about 200 million active websites. When you search for a particular issue on the internet, you cannot go through millions of websites. The search engine searches them for you and places before you a list ranked based on the relevancy and quality of the web pages.
And it is free and fast. For the owners of web pages (Web Masters), it is a boon – with better SEO, your web page gets ranked higher, receives more visitors, and experiences more success. The most brilliant web content may remain unnoticed without SEO.
Whether a Business Owner, Blogger, Content Writer, Marketing Professional, or Web Designer, you must have SEO knowledge. You may be wandering from which institute you can gain high-standard SEO knowledge quickly and economically. Well, here is a conversation on some best SEO training institutes in India.
What is a Search Engine?
A search engine is a web-based software system that collects and organizes content from the World Wide Web. When they receive a query in the guise of a keyword or phrase, provide a list of web pages having the best relevance to the input. They are also called web/ internet search engines.
Some well-known search engines are Google, Microsoft Bing, Baidu, Yandex, MSN, Yahoo, etc. But maximum people use Google around the world. According to recent reports, Google has 92% of the market share. As a result, most SEO techniques follow Google algorithms.
When search engine result is not influenced by paid advertising, it is called organic or natural search. Organic results are ranked according to their relevance to the search term used. But paid search result depends on how much the advertiser is ready to pay for it.
Wondering What SEO is?
Well, suppose you want to order your favorite cheese burst pizza, or you want to buy a funky piece of jewelry for the unplanned weekend invitation, or you are frantically looking for an oxygen cylinder for your seriously ill beloved. Then what do you do? You punch in your mobile what you need, and within seconds a list of web pages is there with relevant information.
So, there is a relation between the words you type and the web pages that come up. SEO is a procedure of putting some specific word phrases (keywords) in web content. Search engines, such as Google or Bing, rank higher, the web contents which contain those (or related) phrases that you put in your queries when you type during their production of organic search results.
But, the above is only a simple explanation of the SEO procedure, only to make you understand its principle and how it works. In reality, the process is quite complex. The functioning of the search engines is a compulsory topic in the curriculum of SEO training Institutes in India.
Functions of Search Engines
- Crawling: Search engines use crawlers (robots) to virtually comb the internet to find out any new or updated web content, and from the links in them, the ‘crawlers’ move to new URLs.
- Indexing: By moving along the path made of the ‘links’ they find more new content and collect the new pages or new information in an index (called Caffeine by Google) — a massive database of discovered URLs. When a searcher asks for any information, the search engine retrieves it from this ‘index of the web.
- Ranking: Search engines provide the web content or its part that will best answer a searcher’s query. Search engines produce a list that contains the web contents arranged in a most relevant to least relevant fashion. For ranking, search engines like Google use an algorithm (a set of rules) that are highly complex and comprises innumerable different factors. One of the most followed tasks of the SEO training Institutes in India is to train the students to understand the algorithm and use that knowledge while writing web content.
Here are some other best courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- Content Writing Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
Three Principal Standards That Search Engines Evaluate for Ranking Web Pages
- Links – The number of links and their quality from websites is considered a mark of quality since a website owner seldom links his site with sites that are poor in quality. The Web sites gain authority and trust from search engines (called “PageRank in Google) when they have links from many other preferably authoritative websites.
- Content and Keyword – Other than searching for ‘links’ the search engines crawl through the contents of the webpages to check their relevance with a given search query. Consequentially the writing of content targeted toward keywords – the specific phrases that a search engine user is searching for – is also very important.
- Page Structure – As web pages are in HTML, the evaluation ability of the search engine gets influenced by the structure of the HTML code, the relevant keywords in its title, the URL of the page, and their ability to attract search engine crawlers, improve the SEO of a site.
SEO-based Content is an Absolute Must Nowadays
We are living in the internet age. Presently search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo have replaced Yellow Pages, the classified section of newspapers, billboards, and television advertisements. Nowadays, if one has to perform any form of business, one has to master the use of search engines.
No wonder companies are pouring in millions of dollars to make their website the first one to appear before the eyes of the end-user. Hence SEO writing jobs are only expected to multiply soon, making SEO writing courses one of the most sought-after courses globally.
Now Let Us Have a Look at the 5 Most Professional SEO Training Institutes in India.
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is one of the best skill development institutes in the arena of digital technology that provide various professional courses. Known as one of the most reputed SEO training institutes in India, they also cater quality courses on Digital Marketing, Content writing, technical writing, etc. These courses are easy to learn yet provide in-depth knowledge of different relevant concepts.
They can easily get ranked among the best SEO training institutes in India. It provides the following extra advantages to its students other than the SEO training:
- Two months paid internship.
- 100% placement support and comprehensive aid for interview and letter of recommendation.
- Assistance in launching a career as a certified SEO specialist or launching your SEO agency.
- Post-training mentorship for a lifetime
- Master certification recognized by MSME Government of India.
- Opportunity for online publishing to master the nuance of SEO.
- Instant online support from the community of 14000+ SEO professionals.
Course Name: Advanced SEO Course
SEO Course Features:
- 4 weeks SEO training course
- 8 weeks paid internship
- 16 hours of live lectures
- Evaluation of practical assignments weekly
- Access to paid themes, SEO & Keyword research tools,
- Free tools worth INR 20k
- Hands-on training with 2 live projects
- Mentors and Trainers are experienced and have practical knowledge of market requirements.
- Guaranteed paid internship
- Master certification from IIM skills accepted at LinkedIn and Corporates.
- 24×7 online supports
- Lifetime access to all new updates through live & recorded lectures by the learning management system (LMS) at no extra cost
Mode of Delivery: Online
SEO Training Curriculum:
- SEO Fundamentals
- On-page SEO
- Off-page and Technical SEO
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- SEO Content
- Link Building
- SEO Tools
- Keeping up with Algorithms
- SEO Audit
- Client Onboarding
- Embark on a Career
Certification: Master Certification from IIM Skills, recognized by Linkedin and Corporates.
Course Fee: INR 14900 + 18% GST
2. Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya is a leading training company in Asia for Digital Marketing and Data Analytics and is the official training partner of Google and Microsoft India. They train their agencies and partners, respectively. They are considered amongst the best SEO training institutes in India because –
- They have trained more than 31,000 SEO professionals across Asia since 2009.
- They offer Search Engine Optimization certification jointly with Vskills. Vskills is the largest professional certification body in India. ICSIL – a Govt. of India Undertaking conducts Vskills certification examinations.
- Their SEO certification course is through self-study, plus one month of instructor-led online sessions.
Courses: Deliver two types of training, namely,
- Certified SEO Master Certification
- Certified Search Engine Optimization Professional Certification
- Live Instructor-led Sessions
- Access to the latest content both presentations and videos for a lifetime
- Research-Based Internship
- Hands-on Projects and Assignments
- 24X7 Support by trainers on Discussion Forum
- of India Certified Course
- Money-back guarantee policy (allows learners to evaluate the training) – If anyone finds no value in the course after the first live session, they could get a 100% course fees refund.
SEO Training Curriculum:
Session 1: Off-page Optimization
Session 2: On-page Optimization
Session 3: Search Engine Algorithms (Part I)
Session 4: Algorithms (Part II)
Course Fee: INR 11,900 + GST (includes Certification Exam fee)
They regularly conduct free orientation sessions and also have a group discount of 10% for 3 or more registrations.
PromozSEO is one of the leading SEO training institutes in India. They offer both online & classroom courses on SEO, Adwords, PPC & Social Media. They have trained over 7000 students and professionals on modern & industry-ready Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Offer interactive & extensive SEO training
- The small size of batches leads to very interactive classes.
- Provide free required SEO Tools and SEO training documents, and video materials.
- Offer Post-training 100% Job Assistance.
- Practice and work only on live websites- no Demos.
- Provide authentic training on ethical SEO, following the guidelines of Google and other Search Engines.
Training Delivery Method:
- Online training pan India
- 70+ hours of classes
SEO Training Curriculum:
- Basics and Introduction to Search Engines
- HTML Structure, Semantic Errors, and Validation
- Advanced SEO Keywords Analysis Training
- Advanced E-Commerce Keyword Analysis Training
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization (Onsite SEO) Training
- Advanced Rich Snippet Markup (Structured Data) Training
- Advanced Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Bing Training
- Blogging for SEO Training
- Advanced WordPress SEO Training
- Advanced Landing Page Optimization Training
- Competition Analysis Training
- Advanced Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO Training
- Advanced Mobile SEO Training
- Advanced SEO and Technical SEO Training
- Advanced Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Training
- Advanced Voice Search Optimization Training
- Advanced Website Audit and Site Recovery Training
- New Secret SEO and Ranking Recipe 1
- New Secret SEO and Ranking Recipe 2
- New Secret SEO and Ranking Recipe 3
- SEO Company Job and Freelancing Projects
W3webschool is another of the in-demand SEO training institutes in India & an ISO certified IT training school situated in Kolkata since 2012. Training in courses like Digital Marketing, Graphics Design, Web Designing, and Web Development is also available here.
- On successful completion of the course, the institute provides a global certification and 100% placement assistance
- Daily Tasks, Assignments, and evaluation
- 3+ Real Client Projects
- 1-On-1 Mentoring
- Free Study Materials
- Free 20+ Premium Tools
- Resume making & Interview Training
Course Delivery Mode: Both online and offline at Kolkata
SEO Training Curriculum:
- Digital Marketing and SEO Basics
- Keywords Research and Analysis
- Penguin Recovery Process
- Basic Website Creation & Design
- On-page Optimization
- WordPress CMS with HTML/CSS Basics
- Google Search Console
- Off-Page Optimization (Link Building)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Reports and Management
- Website Monetization
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Local SEO Course
- Mobile SEO
- Technical SEO
- Competitor Analysis
- Voice Search
- YouTube SEO
- Schema Markup (Structure Data)
- Interview Preparation
Course Fee: INR 10,000 (can be paid in installments)
5. Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE)
IIDE is another of the SEO training institutes in India which has a good reputation. It is in demand for its MBA in Digital Marketing and online digital marketing courses. The institute also offers many other programs, for example, google analytics course, WordPress course, ad designing course, copywriting course, email marketing course, google ads course, online eCommerce course, and content marketing course.
- Taught by industry experts via videos followed by live sessions with a trainer
- Opportunity to master 20+ tools,
- Handholding for resume writing and interview training,
- Provide 100% placement assistance.
Course: Offers SEO training under three categories, namely,
- 4 months (70+ hours) certification course,
- 11 months Master certification course, and
- a short-term (7 hours) certification course
SEO Training Curriculum-
- Laying the groundwork for online SEO Training
- Keyword Research: Integral part of On-page SEO
- On-page SEO Tutorial
- Google- proofing your website
- Off-page SEO Tutorials
- Google Search Consoles
- Blackhat Techniques
Certification- Provided after completion of the course
Fees: The fees are affordable and vary depending on the program you want to pursue.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the job of an SEO specialist?
The ultimate job of an SEO specialist is to increase the visibility of a website in the SERP, which can be done by working on on-page optimization, using researched keyword tags, internal linking with authoritative websites, and having clean URLs. You also have to identify external link-building opportunities, keep a vigil on competitors’ web presence through webmaster tools, and have good relations with Brand companies and vendors. So, it is not a monotonous job but rather a fascinating job if you enjoy using your skills and brain as a professional player does in a game of football or chess.
2. What qualifications are must for an SEO job?
Most SEO training institutes in India require a minimum of 10+2 passed educational qualifications with basic knowledge of computers and English. For an entry-level job, you can have any background. But to become a good SEO specialist, you need skills like critical thinking, good communication, adaptability, and patience. As you grow professionally, you have to learn and practice digital marketing, HTML, keyword research, data analytics, content writing, competitor analysis, link building, SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc. The main requirement for becoming a good SEO professional is your skills and experiences, not your academic credentials.
3. Is SEO a good career?
YES. It has the potential of being financially rewarding. More we become dependent on the internet and social media SEOs demand will increase. This industry is very young and growing fast. One can see many successful professionals in this arena. But for a successful career, you have to be passionate about all-things-internet. You must continually learn and practice new ways and have a competitive attitude
4. Which is the best among the SEO training Institutes in India?
Like everything in the world, these Institutes also have plus sides and minus sides. Further, the needs of learners are also different as some are fresher who are benefitted from assignments and internships, whereas already working SEO professionals want to get their skills sharpened. For a Content Writer or a Digital Marketer, the requirements are different. So it is not possible to say which Institute is better. You have to choose for yourself based on your needs which Institute will be best for you.
5. Is availing of an offline SEO program better than an online program?
There is not much difference between an offline and an online SEO training program. Both give you equal expertise and experience to you. An SEO training program is best explained and practiced through a live website. You have to learn the skills on your computer only. So, it depends on you whether you enjoy the physical classroom environment with your mates around or the comfort of your home while learning.
Here only a few reputed SEO training Institutes in India have been mentioned – this is only the tip of the iceberg. This article will give you only an idea about the different SEO training programs. You should be the ultimate one to decide whose program suits you most. Moreover, search engines like Google are revising their algorithms regularly to produce more reliable SERPs and are getting smarter each day with AI technology. So, whatever you learn, wherever you train, you have to update your knowledge regularly. The same goes for the trainers, SEO is a very living subject, and you must keep up with the latest developments and train your students accordingly. What are you waiting for now? Find the institute that suits you the best, and get enrolled.