The island nation of the United Kingdom in North-Western Europe is a globally influential country for finance and culture. Its capital, London, is one of the world’s greatest cities with a history spanning two millennia. Digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom are standard courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. With businesses world over recognizing the power and potential of innovative digital marketing strategies, the job opportunities for the same are on the rise. A digital skills shortage in the UK further opens up immense career opportunities. Tap into the gold mine of digital marketing with our research-based list of the top 10 digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom.
Check here for the top digital marketing courses in France.
Here is the list of Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses In The United Kingdom UK
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS, with its base in New Delhi, India, is a leading online education provider. With a focus on providing premium courses accessible to every individual, IIM SKILLS churns out in-demand industry-relevant courses at cost-efficient prices. Moreover, all of its courses, including content writing and digital marketing, are online, obliterating all geographical boundaries.
In just over five years, the institute has trained 5000+ students across 35 countries. The institute designs courses in a manner that equips individuals with the knowledge and skills required to progress to a wide range of digital careers.
When it comes to an informative and practical course in digital marketing, IIM SKILLS in India provides excellent digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom or any other country for that matter. The institute is also famous for its flagship course of content writing.
You can have a look at our compilation of the top content writing workshops in India.
Through its digital marketing course, you can build a solid foundation in core digital marketing principles. The in-depth core modules ensure the latest developments, trends, and techniques in the digital marketing field. Overall, the digital marketing course at IIM SKILLS is grounded, holistic and opens up vast horizons and opportunities.
- Course Name: Master Digital Marketing Course
- Duration of the Course: MDMC is for three months or 180 hours.
- Course Fee: £359.31
- Delivery Mode: Online
- Curriculum: The syllabus is vast and consists of over 40 modules. Some of the important core modules are:
- Overview of digital marketing
- Importance of search engine optimization and search engine marketing to the target audience
- Use of various social media channels and optimization techniques
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- In-depth knowledge of content writing and advanced blogging
- Inbound marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Media buying and affiliate marketing
- Video Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Digital infographics resume
- It is a tool-driven course, with knowledge of the latest tools, tips, and tricks in the digital marketing world.
- The hands-on assignments, case studies, and weekly tasks ensure all the learning translates into action.
- There is excellent post-course support and free lifetime access to the learning management system.
- Certifications: The most important aspect is the certifications wherein students not only get a course completion master certificate from the institute but also get certifications from Google, HubSpot, and Facebook.
Here is the most genuine guide to – Is IIM SKILLS Fake?
Email: [email protected]
Other Courses offered by IIM SKILLS:
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES AT KING’S COLLEGE LONDON
Founded in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington, King’s College London, through mergers with several institutions, has grown immensely. The college has a focus on research and world-leading education and aims at being proactively involved in an interconnected and complex world.
Some of the core values of King’s College London are to:
- Educate to inspire and improve
- Research to inform and innovate
- Serve to shape and transform
The college has an international community that serves the world. King’s College London has courses for undergraduates, postgraduates, summer programs, executive education, and short courses as well. It offers digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom at a postgraduate level in the form of an M.Sc. in Digital Marketing.
- Course Name: Digital Marketing, MSc.
- Duration of the Course: One year full-time.
- Course Fee: £14,925 per year for domestic/EU students and £29,850 per year for overseas students.
- Delivery Mode: On-campus.
- Curriculum: Candidates have to complete modules totaling 180 credits. The required modules are:
- Digital marketing strategy
- Communications in digital marketing
- Digital consumer behavior
- Marketing Analytics
- Research in Marketing
- Research project-dissertation
- Also, candidates have to complete modules totaling 45 credits from a range of optional modules such as:
- Social media marketing
- Omnichannel retailing
- International E-service marketing
- Marketing and sustainability
- B2B Marketing
- Brand management
- Certifications: Accreditation by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
London WC2R 2LS
Phone#: +44 (0)20 7836 5454
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT BRITISH ACADEMY OF DIGITAL MARKETING
With recognition from the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC), the British Academy of Digital Marketing ensures quality standards in course content and delivery. It offers a range of industry-focused digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom. These courses empower students with the practical skills to pursue their goals and career paths.
The mentors guide the students throughout the course, providing support, guidance, encouragement, and constructive feedback. The academy is a leading provider of certificate programs, diploma, and postgraduate diploma courses. All courses are available as home study or classroom-based.
The courses have accreditation from the CPD (continuing professional development) Standard office. Another benefit is that students of the British Academy of Digital Marketing have eligibility to join the Content Marketing Association as well.
- Course Name:
- Certificate course in digital marketing
- Diploma course in digital marketing
- Postgraduate diploma in digital marketing
- Duration of the Course:
- The certificate course is for three months.
- The diploma course is for six months.
- The postgraduate diploma is for nine months.
- Course Fee:
- The certificate course is for a £395 home study and £795 for the classroom.
- The diploma course is £595 for home study and £1895 for classroom-based.
- The postgraduate diploma is £895 for home study and £2395 for classroom-based.
- Delivery Mode: Both classroom and home-study options are available.
- The certificate course includes the evolution of digital marketing and inbound and social media marketing modules.
- The diploma course includes in addition to the above two modules, modules on search engine optimization, digital marketing channels, website design, and user experience.
- The postgraduate diploma course includes in addition to all of the above modules, modules on analytics and performance management, social media advertising, digital strategy, and practice.
- Assignments: While the certificate course has five practical assignments, the diploma course has ten, and the postgraduate diploma course has fifteen assignments.
- The home study students have full access to the online learning center that houses all the course material, instructional videos, written content, and assignments.
- Certifications: The courses have a CPD accreditation.
48 Dover Street
London W1S 4FF
Phone: 020 3389 7418
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON, UNITED KINGDOM
The University of Southampton is a part of the Russell Group and is easily one of the top 100 universities worldwide. It believes that there is more to choosing a university than just the right degree or subject of choice. The University of Southampton offers a world-class community where candidates learn from the best and grow as an individual.
Along with featuring in the top 20 UK universities, it has over 300 clubs and societies and offers over 350-degree courses. With campuses in excellent city locations, 24-hour support, and an employment placement scheme in place, it is one of the best places to learn digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom.
The University of Southampton, like most other universities, has courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Course Name: MSc Digital Marketing
- Duration of the Course: One-year full-term.
- Course Fee: The fee is £11,950 for UK/EU and £20,728 for international students.
- Delivery Mode: On-campus
- Curriculum: Candidates have to complete all core and compulsory modules:
- Semester one includes marketing in the 21st century, marketing communications and media management, and building customer insight.
- The second semester includes web analytics, designing and managing research projects, advanced digital communications, design thinking in marketing, and a dissertation.
- The entry requirement is a UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Candidates develop skills through real-world projects in digital marketing and simulated exercises.
- Course delivery is through lectures, seminars, lab sessions, group discussions, case studies, and individual studies.
- The learning assessment is through exams, group assignments, individual coursework, marketing blog posts, etc.
Southampton, SO17 1BJ
Phone#: +44(0)23 8059 5000
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER, UNITED KINGDOM
With its inception in 1838 as the first polytechnic in London, the University of Westminster is a pioneer in the education world. The university continues to build on its 180-year rich experience and reputation, helping students from diverse backgrounds pursue their dream courses.
Approximately 19,000 students realize their full potential through the various graduate and postgraduate courses on offer at the University of Westminster.
With students from more than 169 nationalities and a strong network of about 183 industry partners, students benefit not just from cultural diversity but also from placements.
Like all other universities, the University of Westminster also has undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses covering various fields from architecture and design to computers and journalism. It also provides digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom.
- Course Name: Certified Digital Marketing Professional Online Course
- Duration of the Course: 30 hours.
- Course Fee: The course fee is £1560
- Delivery Mode: It is a flexible online course.
- Curriculum: The syllabus covers the following modules:
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Pay per click marketing
- Email marketing
- Digital display advertising
- Mobile marketing
- Web analytics
- Social media marketing
- Planning your digital marketing campaign
- This course has no formal entry requisites. The course structure focuses on current trends and best practices and is apt for students or professionals of all levels.
- Certifications: With a DMI (Digital Marketing Institute) accreditation, the candidates receive a course completion certificate upon successful completion of an exam.
309 Regent Street, Marylebone,
London W1B 2HW
Phone#: +44 20 7911 5000
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT FUTURELEARN
FutureLearn believes in transforming the way people access education, making online learning enjoyable. It welcomes people of all walks of life into the FutureLearn community, listening to and addressing their needs in the form of quality courses that transform their lives.
There are short courses to equip you with new skills, micro-credentials, and programs to earn that professional/academic accreditation and even online degrees with complete flexibility of timing.
The courses are numerous and cater to all possible subjects and disciplines. FutureLearn also offers online digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom and elsewhere. There are videos, audio, and articles, and quizzes to provide you with an engaging experience. There are also discussions and activities, tests and assignments to assess your learning.
- Course Name: Digital Marketing course by Accenture Digital Skills.
- Duration of the Course: Two weeks with a weekly study of two hours.
- Course Fee: Free with a free digital upgrade.
- Delivery Mode: Online.
- Curriculum: The syllabus covers:
- How to use digital marketing (includes an introduction, display, and pay per click advertising)?
- Digital marketing techniques (search engine optimization, email marketing, and integrated marketing techniques).
- A free digital upgrade means candidates have unlimited access to this course, including all the learning material.
- Certifications: A PDF certificate of achievement upon course completion.
Headquarters in London, United Kingdom
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT LONDON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
Since 2003, the London School of Business and Finance has been delivering business programs, catering to students of more than 158 nationalities. It is the winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2013, two global business excellence awards, and also the best use of social media award in 2020.
The institution provides executive education courses and postgraduate degrees online as well. LSBF is also a member of the Global University Systems (GUS). The GUS is a network of 20 academic partners that provide education to over 75,000 students across the globe.
All courses are 100% online, but some of the professional and executive education courses offer real-time classes and live interaction with the tutors. LSBF provides postgraduate, executive education, professional courses, online courses, and even caters to corporate training. The university offers various digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom.
- Course Name:
- Postgraduate certificate or diploma in marketing (digital marketing)
- Online master in strategic marketing (digital marketing and social media)
- Digital marketing and social media.
- Duration of the Course:
- The postgraduate program is for ten weeks, with one evening class per week.
- The online master course is for 18-36 months.
- The digital marketing and social media course is an eight-week one with an evening class per week.
- Course Fee:
- Postgraduate program at £1150.
- The online master course at £7,000
- Digital marketing and social media course at £1,250
- Delivery Mode: The first course is an on-campus mode, the master course is entirely online, and the third course has live evening online classes.
- The diploma course consists of modules such as new media and digital marketing communications, digital business models, and e-marketing communication tools.
- The master course syllabus has three stages. Stage one deals with strategic marketing management, communications, and consumer behavior, and research. The second stage includes digital marketing communications, internet marketing management, and social media. Stage three consists of integrative research and consultancy project. This course also has specialization modules.
- The digital marketing and social media course includes an overview of the digital landscape, SEO and PPC, email marketing, social media, online display, analytics, and future trends.
- The diploma and digital marketing and social media courses have BAC and CPD accreditations.
- The master course has validation by Università Telematica Internazionale UniNettuno.
30 Holborn, Buchanan House
30 Holborn London, EC1N 2LX
Phone#: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING
CIM is a leading professional marketing body globally with over 30,000 members across the globe and a rich experience of over 100 years. CIM believes that marketing is a critical factor that drives performance in an organization.
The institute has 130 CIM study centers spread across 36 countries. It has around 80 training courses contributing to the professional marketing industry worldwide.
With their training courses covering a wide variety of topics, CIM helps individuals build their skills and competencies to become marketing professionals.
The training courses are available in online, virtual, and face-to-face formats. Some of the popular courses include copywriting and content, marketing communications, product and proposition, sales, and customer experience.
CIM also provides valuable digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom. Twenty-two courses come under the digital marketing domain. Some of the integrated digital marketing courses at CIM are:
- Digital Marketing Principles, a one-day virtual course at £399.00
- Strategy and Planning in Digital Marketing, a nine-hour virtual course at £699.00.
- Digital Marketing Campaign Planning, a one-day virtual course at £399.00.
We will discuss an integrated digital marketing course at CIM.
- Course Name: Digital Marketing in Practice
- Duration of the Course: 14 hours
- Course Fee: The fee is £799.00 for the virtual course, and rates are higher and differ for the residential and non-residential students.
- Delivery Mode: Virtual course at an intermediary level.
- Curriculum: The syllabus includes all core components of digital marketing and includes modules of:
- SEO and PPC
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- It covers all the best practices and uses case studies throughout offering a practical guide.
- Online tools and reference materials enable students to gain hands-on, actionable knowledge.
- The CIM team has expert trainers who ensure the quality delivery of courses with practical training methods.
- Small class sizes and a wide breadth of topics included are other factors that make this training valuable.
Moor Hall, Cookham
SL6 9QH, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1628 427360
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT THE INSTITUTE OF DATA AND MARKETING, UNITED KINGDOM
The IDM offers development programs that support and improve marketing performance. Through its high-quality courses, it advances the careers of marketers. Since its inception over 30 years ago, the IDM has trained over 100,000 marketers through a customer-centric learning approach.
Tutors at The IDM are marketing practitioners, and the courses have all the best practices, guidance, and case studies. There are over 70 IDM courses with flexible learning options that boost practical skills.
Some of the popular courses are digital project management, campaign planning, conversion rate optimization, data-driven marketing, social media tools, tactics, etc. The IDM also offers digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom.
- Course Name: Digital Marketing Essentials
- Duration of the Course: One day or 7 CPD hours.
- Course Fee: £400.00
- Delivery Mode: Virtual/online.
- Curriculum: Though just a one-day course, the syllabus has all core modules and include:
- Reaching your audience by exploiting the power of search
- Per click to drive traffic
- Social media channels to build and increase customer engagement
- Going mobile in the digital marketplace
- Display advertising
- Working with affiliates for new and better sales opportunities
- Using email marketing to build and service customer relationships
- A digital strategy with importance to user experience
- Digital campaign performance evaluation.
- The one-day course is a great refresher, engaging, and relevant to current trends.
70 Margaret Street
London, W1W 8SS
Phone: 020 8614 0255
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE AT SOCIALB, UNITED KINGDOM
The team at Socialb are international digital marketing experts who also provide digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom. They are into both the service and training domains. Starting in 2008, the company has come a long way in building trust and achieving results.
The company provides all digital marketing services, offers courses, webinars, and even in-house training programs. Socialb has adapted to the changing digital landscape, responding to the needs of clients and trainees alike. Along the journey, Socialb has received accreditations and awards and works with some of the biggest brands.
Their range of digital marketing courses covers all the latest trends and best practices, whether it is a course on social selling or B2B influencer marketing. All the courses are online, live, and interactive with Q&A sessions with the trainers and certification upon course completion.
The webinars are, on the other hand, free with bite-sized content and downloadable resources.
- Course Name: Digital Marketing Masterclass
- Duration of the Course: The course delivery is over five three-hour sessions.
- Delivery Mode: Online
- Course Fee: £1170+VAT
- Curriculum: The syllabus includes:
- Creating a digital marketing strategy
- Optimizing digital channels
- Paid advertising-Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Ads.
- Importance of SEO
- Brand visibility
- Tracking all online activities and measuring returns.
- The online class has a small number of students with global industry expert tutors.
- The course has highly actionable and interactive learning and includes three months of post-course support
- Course content is in PDF format, along with a certificate of achievement (CPD).
20 Station Road
Phone#: +44(0)1223 258000
Question: Which One is Ranked 1 Institute To Learn Digital Marketing in the UK.
According to many recommendations, we have ranked 1 to IIM SKILLS, they are well-known institute offering Digital Marketing Courses for half a decade now.
Question: What is the Scope of Digital Marketing in the UK?
After Asian countries, the highest demand for learning digital marketing is from the UK nowadays. The scope is very promising for a sustainable career.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria to learn Digital Marketing in the UK?
There is no prerequisite to learn digital marketing and as such there are no eligibility criteria.
Digital marketing is an integral part of the marketing strategy in all organizations. It is not an add-on anymore but the main component. Digital marketing courses in the United Kingdom are aplenty. A good course in digital marketing will equip you with the skills required to understand key technologies and how to implement them.
Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for your first job or want to advance your existing career, digital marketing can be your way forward. A single course can prepare you for success in a wide range of sectors. A further specialization will take you up the ladder sooner. For those with an entrepreneurship mindset, you can even take on a consultancy role, or use your professional marketing skills to help grow your family business.
What is your calling in the field of digital marketing? Take time to assess your goal, take the initiative, and determine to succeed.
Table of Contents