France is a country that offers various expensive brands, and with the help of the Internet, it is able to reach more and more people worldwide. Online Marketing was never needed than now for these brands to access and manage international customers. Content Writing plays a major role here for both luxurious as well as local brands. Content writers are making way much more money than you can think. If you are someone who takes writing seriously, then these Content Writing Courses in France will garnish your writing skills and give a whole new angle to your art of writing.
Content Writing is the process to plan, write, and edit the content that is available online. This type of online writing is a form of digital marketing. There are various types of content writing like blogging, sales copywriting, industry writing, journal writing, creative writing, web content, social media writing, etc.
Who is a Content Writer?
Any person who specializes in writing relevant content with engaging language is a content writer. Content writer is expected to write unique and SEO-based content.
What is the Job of a Content Writer?
It is a job of a content writer to write well-written, informative, high-quality content, keeping in mind a specific target audience. The content that goes online should be informative and engaging so that it attracts an audience and give them written and visual content both. A content writer is responsible to entice the audience with the content in order to increase the company’s sales.
Check out other popular courses in France:
Top 10 Content Writing Courses in France
Rank #1 Content Writing Courses in France
IIM Skills is among the best content writing courses available online. It is an esteemed online education provider that offers various other professional courses as well. Under expert guidance, you will be able to master content writing and overcome challenges with ease. The faculty here enlightens you about all the necessary tools and techniques that will be helpful while writing content online.
- 30 Hours Live Lectures
- 100% Placement Support
- Hands-On Training With 2 Live Projects
- 35k Worth Free Tools
- Freelance Opportunities
- 3 Months Guaranteed Internship(optional)
- Master Certification from IIM Skills
- Preparation for HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
- Write First Blog in Times Of India
- Publish Your First eBook on Amazon Kindle, Google Books, etc.
- Publish Your First Press Release
- Lifetime technical & Consulting Support
- Develop a Portfolio for freelance or job
- Master Certification
- Various Tools access worth 35k
- 24×7 online support
- Lifetime access
- Practical learning
- Introduction to Content Writing
- WordPress Web Development
- Blogging, Articles, Webpages
- Marketing Collaterals
- Email Writing
- Social media &Video Scripts
- Creative Writing
- Business Listing
- Legal Writing
- Technical Writing 101
- Content Marketing
- Freelance Content Writing
- Affiliate Marketing & Adsense
- Resume Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Any graduate with a flair for writing
- Basic knowledge of the internet
- Beginners are welcome
Course Name: Content Writing Course
- 30 hours of Lectures
- 4 weeks of Live Training (16 hours of Lectures)
- 3 months of Internship (14 hours of Internship Sessions)
Fees: 186.63 Euro + Taxes
8th Floor, H B Twin Tower,
near Max Hospital Building,
Pitampura, New Delhi-110034
Also Read: IIM Skills Content Writing Course Review
Rank #2 Content Writing Courses in France
University of Kent Paris School of Arts and Culture
The University of Kent is a renowned academic institution. This creative and dynamic institution delivers education and research to support students and staff. Here, the knowledge is created and shared in an environment that addresses regional, national, and global challenges.
This creative writing course is designed by keeping ambitious and serious writers in mind. It teaches several modules and dissertations. The course will take place on the campus itself. Apart from creative writing modules, you are given a wide variety of modules to choose from at the Paris Centre. It will help you to find inspiration outside the classroom so that you can develop a creative voice for yourself.
- Get taught by experienced, practicing, and award-winning writers
- Sharpen your critical language
- Join a vibrant academic community
- You can share your work at the biannual Kent Review
- TV drama
- Collaborative workshops
- First or second-class honors degree in a relevant subject and substantial creative writing experience. You will have to submit a sample of your creative writing for admission purposes.
- Your portfolio should be uploaded on the declaration page of the application form.
- Candidates having no experience in creative work have to submit the application of their professional status or previous writing work.
- All the candidates will be considered on an individual and professional basis. Experience will also be considered.
Course Name: MA in Creative Writing
- Full time
- 1 year
Rank #3 Content Writing Courses in France
Skillshare is an online education platform that offers premium paid membership for one year and free membership for 7 days for a trial. The creators of these online classes are professionals who offer short lessons that include hands-on projects and plenty of valuable learning sessions.
These are online recorded classes that educate you about various writing styles, writing strategies, how to build your customers, how to grab the attention of the audience, optimize your content, and how to write novels, books, articles, etc.
- From Clueless to Content Creator: 50min
- Complete Web Content Writing Masterclass: 1h 37min
- Hands-On Content Writing: 3h 19min
- Introduction to Content Writing: 37min
- Content Creation: 32min
- How to Write Content:1h 18min
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Malaysia
Rank #4 Content Writing Courses in France
Coursera is an online learning platform where individuals from all around the world can learn anywhere and at their own convenient pace. There are countless courses available that offer hands-on projects, certificates, and degree programs. All these courses are taught by experts, so whether you are a beginner or a professional, you can always choose a course according to your preference and your interest.
This specialization course offers content strategies that help you to communicate your stories and information through strategic goals. You will learn how to engage your audience, how to use tools and techniques, and how to improve your knowledge. How to face challenges in today’s industry, etc. One big advantage of this course is that it is available in many languages like English, Arabic, French, Portuguese or European, Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, Spanish, etc.
- Audience engagement through storytelling strategy
- Engagement through multi-channel digital communities
- Maximizing the impact of content
- Content management
Skills You Will Learn:
- Content creation
- Target audience
- Brand management
- Content marketing
- Improve the user experience
- Communication strategy
Course Name: Content Strategy for Professionals Specialization
There are 5 courses under this specialization:
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Managing Content
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Expanding Your Content’s Reach
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Ensuring Your Content’s Impact
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Capstone Project
4 months (2 hours per week is the suggested pace)
Also Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Vietnam
Rank #5 Content Writing Courses in France
French House Party
Sarah Hymas is an experienced writer who has published many books, poetries, plays, short stories, etc. She gives the best advice on being a writer, what are the expectations of people, publications, ambitions, and many other things. She has designed this course very unique as it includes various writing games and exercises and working upon imagination which gives learners a clear idea of how to make the art of writing more interesting and unique.
Whether you are a big knob or a seasoned writer, you will not be expected to give any particular genre or style that you like. You will be taught everything in this course and the main focus will be on informality.
- Irrespective of what you have chosen from prose, poetry, fiction, or fact, the main emphasis will be on making a character, coherent structure, atmosphere, etc.
- Some important points will be covered like dialogue, imagery, point of view, plotting, pacing, power of language, editing, punctuation, etc.
Course Name: Write Like No One’s Watching
- 6 days – 5 nights
- Mon to Sat
£60 or ₹5,708
Telephone: +44 (0) 1299 400835
Mobile: +44 (0) 7900 322791
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Greece
Rank #6 Content Writing Courses in France
Domestika is a fast-growing creative platform where creative experts share their skills and knowledge through online courses. Anyone interested in expanding their creative potential and connecting with creative-minded people around the world can join Domestika. You can consider this online platform among the content writing courses in France.
All the enlisted courses below ensure a high-quality online learning experience. Millions of people around the world have taken these courses who want to Polish their skills and are eager to learn new ways of creating writing. Experienced experts will teach you how to turn your creativity into content writing.
Course Name & Fees:
- Copywriting: (Best Seller) ₹469
- Creative Writing: ₹829
- Introduction to Interviewing: ₹999
- Creative Techniques ₹1399
- Writing Techniques for Selling Ideas ₹1399
- Copywriting to Convey Your Personal Brand ₹469
- Introduction to Blogging (Best Seller) ₹469
- Blog Writing: Find Your Personal Style ₹589
- Writing Fiction Threads on Twitter ₹829
- Blogging 101: Tone, Branding, and Strategy ₹589
2001 Addison St. Suite
Rank #7 Content Writing Courses in France
WICE has a wide variety of courses that considers the interests and needs of people. It was initially started to educate women and now welcomes everyone. It proposes several activities and classes like cultural, creative, linguistic, etc. It includes special projects for its members like good jobs for English speakers in France, french health care system books.
WICE is a good vital center for creative writing to hone your writing and editing skills. It offers various workshops and classes to expand your knowledge about various authors and genres. You also get to explore the past and present of France through these well-crafted words and experienced teachers.
- Meet creative-minded readers and writers
- Get inspired by journalists, poets, authors
- Be guided by experienced professors of literature
- French masters
- Paris Expat
- Greek mythology
- International life through literature
Course Name: Creative Writing and Literature
Recommended Read: Content writing Courses in New Zealand
Rank #8 Content Writing Courses in France
Margaret Atwood is the instructor in this masterclass and a recognized author. She has a creative process to develop ideas into novels along with a strong structure. She teaches you the art of writing and how to add meaning to your work. She helps you throughout these classes to overcome obstacles such as your fears and encourages you to start writing in a very creative and innovative way.
The author of ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, Margaret Atwood also known as the ‘Prophet of Dystopia’ will be the instructor in these classes. She is an influential voice in literature who will teach you how to craft compelling stories, speculative fiction, and historical fiction.
Writing, Art & Entertainment
Course Name: Creative Writing
- 23 video lessons
- 3 hours 43 minutes
- ₹1296/month for all classes and sessions
- ₹15,550 is the annual membership (with extra perks)
Rank #9 Content Writing Courses in France
Udemy is an online platform that offers several courses and classes that are taught by industry experts. It offers varieties of courses that offer in-depth learning. They offer affordable yet effective courses for people who want to enhance their knowledge in the comfort of their homes.
You will learn from academic and industry experts how to implement these engaging content strategies across all media platforms so that people can reach you from anywhere.
Course Name & Fees:
- Learn about Content Writing ₹1299
- Complete Web Content Writing Masterclass + Power words eBook ₹639
- Content is King: ₹639
- How to Write Great Wen Content-Better Search Ranking ₹639
- The Complete Content Writing Course ₹639
- The Content Writing Course ₹799
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Vietnam
Rank #10 Content Writing Courses in France
The American University of Paris (AUP)
AUP is a renowned international center that includes a cross-cultural community. It helps students to prepare for professional life and provides active learning in small classrooms. It provides many opportunities and experiences where there are many cultural meetings, conferences, and integrated programs which are student-centered.
In this course, you will learn how to write well-crafted and convincing pieces of writing. Whether it is an imaginative version of a real-life experience or an invented story, you need a good plot, theme, characterization, point of view, sensitivity to language, conflicts, etc. for selling it. These classes will definitely help you to Polish your writing skills and expand your art of writing.
- The Poetic Experience
- Fiction Writing Workshop
- Creative Nonfiction: Crafting Personal Narratives
Course Name: Writing Fiction
3,932 EUR/ full or ₹3,21,154.54
5- boulevard de La Tour-Maubourg
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Is Content Writing good as a career?
Yes, content writing is a brilliant career in the digital world. Without content writing. The ads you see, SEO results, and Google Local listing are incomplete. ‘Content is King’- The whole Internet is covered with content, so it is very important in today’s competitive world to produce great content and that is why content writers are always in high demand.
2. Can I become a content writer without any experience?
Yes, you can become a content writer without any experience. But to get a well-paid job and a bright future in the content writing field, it is suggested to first do a content writing course and gain some valuable experience.
3. Is it important to get a certification in content writing?
Nowadays, content writing is highly in demand, so the competition is very high. Certification plays an important role to secure a well-paid job as it makes you stand out from the crowd. Recruiters always search for someone who is well qualified and skillful for the job.
In this internet era, we cannot imagine any work without the Internet. So producing good content has become a great deal and the one who masters such skills will flourish in success. Companies and big industries are always in search of a successful content writer who can help their company to increase sales by grabbing the attention of the online audience. Powerful content has the strength to convert its visitors into prospective buyers. One needs to learn a proper course to sharpen such knowledge and techniques.