The Corporate Accounting and Taxation course was created to fill the gap between academic information provided by graduation courses and the practical knowledge required to succeed in today’s competitive business climate. Candidates who take the Business Accounting and Taxation Course Online will gain a thorough comprehension of the subject as well as the opportunity to learn the relevant skills. This post will give you complete information on the BAT course as well as the prices for business accounting and taxation Courses in Goa.
In a Business, How Do Accounting and Taxation Differ?
The BAT Course is for commerce students who want to pursue a career in finance or taxation. To cover the practical aspects of both direct and indirect taxation, excellent accounting, excel, and reporting skills are used. The BAT is a professional training program developed solely by industry experts.
Studies in finance, accounting, and taxation will help you have a deeper understanding of the field. This course will provide candidates with an in-depth understanding of the subject as well as the opportunity to develop applicable skills. Candidates obtain knowledge of the present situation of our country’s economy through an in-depth investigation of the subject.
This course covers the Indian tax structure, accounting and taxation foundations, the VAT system, and GST bands (Goods and Services Tax). They should be able to calculate well and have a basic comprehension of commerce foundations, as these abilities will enable them in instilling the subject’s advanced ideas.
This course emphasizes the need of building a platform for students interested in pursuing a career in accounting because of the growing amount of taxes and a shortage of accounting specialists. As a result, the entire course design aims to offer students as much information as possible about the topic so that they may apply it to their careers.
Accounting and Taxation is a specialist certificate program that teaches students all they need to know about accounting and taxes. It is available in person or online. Accounting & Taxation is a course that teaches the principles of accounting, financial planning, and financial theory, with a focus on taxation, which is described as the act of collecting fiscal (tax) from those who make money.
Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa will Teach:
- Market practices in taxation and accounting that are relevant
- Concepts of GST and how to file a return
- Exposure to accounting and taxes market procedures in the real world
- Excel and MIS
- Individual Income Tax Return Filing
- Filing TDS returns and calculating TDS on various charges
Who is Eligible to Take Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa?
- Anyone who has completed the program (B.Com, BAF, BBI)
- Com, BAF, and BBI students are reaching the finish of their studies.
- Students who want to pursue a profession in financial accounting and taxation.
While most colleges and universities focus on teaching students financial accounting, candidates for positions in business accounting require specialized training, such as a Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT course).
A Candidate With a Business Accounting and Taxation Specialization Can Work as:
- Assistant Accountant
- Supervisor of Accounting
- Manager of Accounting
- Senior Accountant
- Junior Accountant
- Assistant to the Auditor
- Administrator of Accounting
- Assistant in Taxation
- Manager of Taxation
Also, look at other in-demand courses in Goa
- Digital Marketing Courses in Goa
- Content Writing Courses in Goa
- GST Certification Courses in Goa
- Technical Writing Courses in Goa
- SEO Courses in Goa
What Is the Purpose of Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa?
To stand out in the community of accountants, become an E-accountant. Advanced accounting courses, like tally and GST training, can help you progress your career. Since the adoption of GST, accounting needs have expanded fourfold, resulting in job prospects for those who are knowledgeable about E-filing GST, TDS, TCS, and Income Tax Returns.
The E-Accounting course will help you develop the abilities you’ll need to work as an accountant for a recognized company. The course prepares you for a wide range of career opportunities in the accounting field. Students can learn how to construct all sophisticated Excel reports, including MIS reports, using shortcut keys and formulae like Pivot Table, Goal Seek, Auto, Advanced Filters, Vlookup, Splits, and Freeze Panes.
Recognize essential provisions of the PF and ESI Acts, as well as the Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, Shops and Establishment Act, Contract Labour Act, Payment of Minimum Wages Act, and Payment of Wages Act. Learn about the basics of income taxation, such as how to prepare an income tax return, the T.D.S deduction, and rates, as well as the many types of returns.
They should be able to compute properly and have a basic comprehension of accounting’s foundations, which will help them embed the subject’s advanced ideas. Because of the growing number of taxes and a scarcity of accounting experts, this course highlights the necessity of establishing a foundation for students interested in pursuing a career in the field.
The overall course format aims to give students as much accounting knowledge as possible. Through an in-depth assessment of the course, students will become acquainted with the current situation of our country’s economy. During the course, students will learn about the Indian tax system, accounting and taxation fundamentals, the VAT system, and GST bands.
Here are the Most Popular Accounting Interview Questions
Curriculum for the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa:
- Tally ERP Financial Reporting – this comprises documenting entries and transactions in Tally. With business case studies, learn how to utilize Tally for basic accounting.
- GST – comprises the applicability, valuation, and registration of the Goods and Service Tax (GST). Learn how to use Tally to make payments, file refunds and returns, and keep track of transactions.
- Accounting for Income Tax and Tax Returns, as well as accounting for TDS and filing TDS returns, are all examples of direct taxation.
- Understanding Payroll Components and ESIC is part of the Payroll and its Components course (Employees State Insurance Corporation). Learn how to use Tally to account for payroll, as well as how to register for and submit Payroll Components.
- The preparation of various forms of financial statements is included in the finalization of financial statements. Business Case Studies will teach you how to produce financial statements.
- Excel and MIS Reporting – Discover how to utilize Excel for accounting using functions such as Index Match, Transpose, Match, Pivot Functions, Lookup Functions, Logical Functions, and more. Excel is used to create MIS Reports for Business Case Studies.
- Learn how to activate BUSY Software, create ledgers, submit transactions, extract GST reports, and run a trial balance.
- Learn how to build up Purchase and Sales Processes, manage Vendors, Customers, Credit, Liquidity, Invoices, and much more using SAP Module (Simulation-based).
- Develop soft skills such as business communication, presentation skills, and interviewing strategies.
The Renowned Institutes for Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Goa:
The BAT training in Goa is aimed at commerce students and assists them in improving their abilities to match the present demands of the Financial Accounting and Taxation Industry with good and reasonable business accounting and taxation course costs. Students will be able to undertake accounting and taxation tasks in all three industries: manufacturing, trading, and service, after completing this professional degree and associated training.
1. IIM SKills
IIM SKills is a well-known institute in the world of online education that has been in the profession for years. Thousands of students have transformed their careers from their exhaustive professional courses, and more and more are leveraging the opportunity to upskill themselves with their high-rated training programs. IIM Skills business accounting and taxation courses in Goa are counted in some of the excellent courses that are in continuous progress to make professionals in the finance domain.
With IIM Skills, you do not only learn the core concepts of accounting but also practice the learning to easily ingrain all the topics for further practice. The institute has a dedicated support system that allows you to reach them anytime you want to solve your quest. Their courses come with a lot of benefits that include practical assignments along with live interactive sessions, tool-based learning, lifetime support, internship opportunities, and many more.
Course Duration: 4 Months
Course Fees: Rs. 49,900
BAT Course Highlights
- It is a complete package that will assist you with both theory and practical practices.
- You will learn various tools
- Learn from top-faculty
- Gat master certification after course completion
- Lifetime support
- 100% placement assistance
More Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
You can also consider the top-most Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
The institute with locations in Goa, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nasik, Ahmedabad, Agra, Jaipur, and Dehradun is the National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM). Enrolling in the Diploma in Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Goa is a great idea since it will help you master all of the accounting operations and planning as well as all of the state and federal tax requirements for corporations, firms (small and large), and individuals.
Knowledge of accounting and taxation (both direct and indirect taxes) not only creates competent employees but also better professionals. They are a leader in this industry because of their pragmatic approach to GST, TDS, income tax, and E-filing, as well as the government portal.
This advanced certificate in accountancy and taxation program includes both theory and practical lessons in which you will learn how to make judgments and analyze balance sheets, as well as how to obtain full-time or part-time work or start a career as an expert accountant.
Fees for the Course
In Goa, the cost of a business accounting and taxes training is INR 45000 + GST.
Highlights from NIFM’s Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
- Training is provided by industry experts.
- A Certificate from the NIFM, a prestigious educational institution.
- If necessary, get support in launching a career as an accountant or tax specialist.
- Batch days and time scheduling flexibility
- When something fresh comes out on the market, get help.
- More than 80% of the time, the course is practical.
- All classes are covered, both practical and theoretical.
EduPristine is owned by Adtalem Multinational Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider based in the United States. The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to inspire students to realize their goals, prosper, and make positive contributions to the world. Adtalem Global Education Inc., a well-known service provider, is a well-known service provider.
Concerning the Course
The Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT) in Goa is an experiential and practical learning program designed to prepare students to work as accounting professionals in the industry. Industry professionals with years of experience in the field of financial accounting and taxation build, design, and assemble business accounting and taxation courses in Goa.
This innovative teaching style exposes students to real-world issues and events, allowing them to apply what they’ve learned in class and preparing them for real-world situations. Attending the live Business Accounting and Taxation Course online requires completion of the lab-based physical classroom instruction, which will address the actual application of the principles.
They prepare students to apply for a variety of positions in the Accounting and Taxation industries after successfully finishing the program.
Fees for the Course
To learn more about business accounting and taxation course prices in Goa, email EduPristine (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Highlights of the EduPristine Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa:
- The lectures in each module are split into two sections: conceptual knowledge and practical application. Faculty-led live online training will be provided for the course program.
- Case studies will be used in the classroom to teach students how to use accounting software and other industry-standard tools.
- Industry specialists in accounting and taxation created, crafted, and arranged the program.
- At the EduPristine center, you can gain practical learning experience in the field by working on industry-relevant projects in a highly dynamic atmosphere.
ITAA claims to teach you not only Tally essentials, but also accounting and taxes fundamentals. Their thorough program gives you hands-on practical information to help you apply and enhance your accounting skills. ITAA meets the educational needs of students and professionals from all around the country.
Concerning the Course
The training is meant for tax and accounting professionals who desire to develop their careers. It can also be completed by an aspiring accountant, tax consultant, or accounting manager. Learn the most in-demand skills and tools, as well as industry best practices.
Learn from Qualified Chartered Accountant Trainers in Live lectures on Business Accounting and Taxation Course online. In-Field Projects and Learning Simulations will help you to put what you’ve studied into practice by exposing you to real-world situations and allowing you to refine your abilities.
Fees for the Course
In Goa, the cost of business accounting and taxes training is INR 20,000.
Highlights of the ITAA’s Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
- The courses are based on more than 15 years of experience in the accounting and tax industries.
- Live and interactive sessions are available.
- Faculty members are Chartered Accountants (CAs) with a strong desire to teach.
- The classes are intended to equip students with useful information.
- 70 percent of the curriculum is devoted to practical applications.
- Students can take multilingual courses at ITAA. The courses are currently available in English, English-Hindi, Marathi, and Gujarati.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
5. APG Learning
The AP Globale Group’s Skilling and Education subsidiary, which also has a presence in Media, Advisory, and Community Development, is known as APG Learning. APG Learning was founded a few years ago to educate pupils while also promoting socioeconomic growth. They run some of the most effective employability-related business, entrepreneurship, and finance courses.
Concerning the Course
Participants will gain accounting and taxation skills, as well as stay up to date on the latest tax information. The curriculum is designed to help students become industry-ready accountants through applied learning approaches. It provides applicants with in-depth knowledge of taxation, financing, auditing, analysis, indirect taxation, and other topics.
Fees for the Course
The cost of a business accounting and taxes training in Goa is INR 12,000 per month.
Highlights of the APG Taxation and Accounting Program
- Students will receive Tally certification.
- Accounting will be thoroughly explained to students.
- Students will get practical Excel and MIS abilities.
- Participants will gain knowledge of payroll, GST, and information technology.
Here is a guide to the best GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
The Institute of Business Applications (IBA) is a well-known professional education center. The industry’s extensive offering includes GST, IFRS, Financial Modeling, IND-AS, VBA Programming, SAP ERP, and a wide range of other industry-relevant courses. IBA is one of the most famous educational service companies in India.
Concerning the Course
Accounts and Taxation is a specialist course offered by the IBA (Institute of Business Applications) to assist you improves your abilities in this interesting field. According to current industry standards, their course is designed to satisfy the specific needs of professional accountants.
The course was created to fill the gap between theoretical information provided by graduation courses and the practical knowledge needed to succeed in today’s competitive corporate environment. The Account and Taxes program prepares students for a career in accounting and taxation by preparing them to work in the field.
The course covers topics such as balance sheet and financial statement preparation, banking and finance, income tax and TDS, customs, import and export, Goods and Services Tax (GST), and payroll processing.
Highlights of the IBA’s Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Goa
They offer hands-on training on real projects as well as case studies from diverse businesses.
- They offer training for Business Accounting and Taxation Course online as well as classroom training that can be accessible at any time and from any location.
- They assist all of their students by offering industry-related material and answering student questions.
- After teaching a topic relating to finance and tax, they have a dedicated student support team that collects comments from students.
Fees for the Course
You can inquire about business accounting and taxation course prices in Goa by contacting IBA Institution (email@example.com).
1. What exactly is a BAT course?
The Business Accounting and Taxation Course, often known as the PGP-BAT course, is a certified 6-month academic course given mostly by EduPristine. Its goal is to familiarize students with the fundamentals of accounting, and the course’s curriculum includes a balanced blend of theoretical and practical training in areas such as accounting, auditing, taxes, and bookkeeping.
2. Who is eligible to take business accounting and taxation courses in Goa online?
Applicants should be graduates interested in a career in accounting or taxation. Individuals with prior experience in the financial and taxes industries who want to increase their skills and knowledge. Applicants should be undergraduates, graduates, M.com, MBAs, and working professionals who are interested in a career in accounting or taxation.
3. How much does it cost for business accounting and taxation courses in Goa?
Fees for accounting and taxation courses in Goa range from INR 12,000 to INR 45000.
4. Why is it necessary to take business accounting and taxation courses in Goa?
Stand out in the accounting sector by becoming an E-accountant. Begin your accounting profession with carefully crafted tally and GST classes. After GST, the demand for accountants will increase fourfold, offering job prospects for people who are experienced with E-filing GST, TDS, TCS, and income tax returns. The E-Accounting course will help you develop the abilities you’ll need to work as an accountant in a recognized company. In the realm of accounting, the course broadens your horizons.
Learn how to use shortcut keys and formulae to produce all Advanced Excel Reports, such as Pivot Tables, Goal Seek, Auto, Advanced Filters, Vlookup, Splits, and Freeze Panes, which are used to construct MIS Reports. Recognize the principal provisions of the PF and ESI Acts, as well as the Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, Shops and Establishments Act, Contract Labour Act, Payment of Minimum Wages Act, and Payment of Wages Act. Learn the basics of income taxation, such as how to prepare an income tax return, T.D.S deductions and rates, and the many types of returns.
5. What is the accountancy and taxation syllabus?
- Tax Deducted at Source
- Goods and Services Tax.
- Accounts are finalized.
- MIS (Management Information System) – Reports
- Formulas and Excel
- Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) and Public Provident Fund (PF) (ESIC)
The course will cover a variety of issues relating to taxation and accounting market practices, as well as GST concepts and how to file a return. This course will provide students with hands-on experience with accounting and taxes market practices. They are also given MIS, Excel, and other accounting applications. The course will cover individual income tax return filing and TDS return filing, as well as TDS calculation on a variety of expenses-related issues. So, we hope you’ve located your ideal location in Goa for business accounting and taxes course costs that are both inexpensive and valuable.