Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai
For its brilliance and illusions, Mumbai, India’s film capital, is also known as Mayanagri. The Taj hotel and the Gateway of India are two of Mumbai’s most iconic landmarks. We’ve heard a lot about them. This article will go through the top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai.
In every discipline, India is taking a step forward. Technology is another example. India has come a long way in terms of technological progress, but it still has a long way to go in terms of dominating the global technology sector.
As technology advances, it brings with it a plethora of new techniques and opportunities. So, what exactly are we waiting for? Let us seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make India proud.
Artificial Intelligence is one such new coming technology (AI). Many of us have heard of it but have no idea what it is about. There is no need to be concerned. Read to the end till the end to know more.
For more suggestions, click on:
- Content Writing Courses in Mumbai
- Technical Writing Courses in Mumbai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
- SEO Courses in Mumbai
- GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
How Does Artificial Intelligence Work?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a type of software that aids computers in simulating human intelligence. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technology that is utilized in computers to improve their capabilities. The fundamental goal is to make computers intelligent and similar to the human brain. Even though the human brain can store around 2.5 million terabytes of digital memory, it is reasonable to regard the brain as the most sophisticated structure for intelligence.
It would take a long time for scientists to discover or develop something comparable to the human brain, but we may imagine and talk about it now since we live in the twenty-first century, with so many advances. Scientists have also begun to investigate and explore the secrets of the human brain.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the initial step toward creating machines that do fewer intelligence operations than humans.
What Are Some Artificial Intelligence Examples?
Now, there is still a sense of skepticism. I mean, how is it even possible? Strange as it may seem, artificial intelligence technologies are used in our daily lives. Don’t be perplexed; here are some examples of artificial intelligence:
- We frequently use Google Maps while traveling.
- Face detection is employed in our mobile phones for security considerations.
- While composing our crucial emails and chats, we use autocorrect.
- You’ve probably heard about self-driving automobiles that make use of artificial intelligence.
- Google Assistant and Alexa, for example, are smart assistants that we may use on our phones.
- Artificial intelligence techniques are used in digital payment systems.
- Artificial intelligence is used in plagiarism checkers and research papers, which we utilize when writing material.
- Monitoring of social media and social networking. Artificial intelligence allows you to share your gorgeous photos on Facebook and Instagram, as well as share your thoughts and opinions on other networks.
- Another great example of artificial intelligence is online shopping, which you probably appreciate a lot.
- Robots are also made using artificial intelligence.
I was curious if you were employing artificial intelligence apps and were not aware of it. Don’t stop here; there are more wonders in store for you ahead. Simply keep reading with an open mind, because your mind is far more capable than any software or tool. Don’t squander it; make it worthwhile to read and learn more.
Artificial Intelligence Types
The various types of artificial intelligence are as follows:
- Machines that react
- Memory problems
- Mindset theory
- Artificial intelligence with a limited scope
- General artificial intelligence
- Artificial superintelligence
Artificial Intelligence’s Potential in India
Artificial intelligence’s potential in India is growing as the country strives to improve technologically. Artificial Intelligence would benefit not only India’s technology development but also other industries. Artificial intelligence will have an impact on various industries such as education, agriculture, mechanical, healthcare, and defense in the next years.
Emerging countries like India, it has a promising future. Artificial intelligence research experts will be in high demand in the next years, and positions in this industry will be more lucrative. So, if you’re considering a job in artificial intelligence, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t go for it.
You’ll Need These Skills for an Artificial Intelligence Course
Artificial intelligence is a terrific technique to open doors to new technological possibilities nowadays. To pursue a course in artificial technology, however, one must be passionate and dedicated to their aims. Artificial intelligence, like any other subject or industry, has a set of basic characteristics that must be completed to be considered suitable.
- Mathematical understanding. Probability, statistics, calculus, algorithms, and algebra all require a good understanding.
- Physics, engineering, and robotics fundamentals.
- Computer science, programming languages such as Python, and coding should all be familiar to you.
- It is necessary to have a theoretical understanding of science.
- Computers, applications, and research piqued his interest.
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai
Let’s look at some of the courses you can take to earn an artificial intelligence degree or certificate. The following are the top Artificial Intelligence courses in Mumbai:
Amity University, Mumbai
Amity University, Mumbai, is at the top of the list of the Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai. It’s in Mumbai’s Panvel neighborhood. The following are some of the highlights of the college’s artificial intelligence courses:
- It is a private university with UGC, AIU, and COA accreditation.
- It offers a four-year (full-time) undergraduate degree in computer science and engineering with an emphasis on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- To meet the minimum qualifying requirements, one must have completed the 12th grade with a grade of 60 percent in science (mathematics is compulsory).
- The total course fees are around INR 9.51 lakh.
- Recruiting firms such as Amazon, Angel Broking, Axis Bank, Bajaj Allianz, Britannia, Coca-Cola, Ernst & Young, HCL, HDB Finance, Star Sports, and Times of India come to campus to interview candidates.
- The average annual salary offered is 3.8 lakh rupees.
NMIMS is also one of Mumbai’s Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses, located in Vile West. The characteristics are as follows:
- Tech in artificial intelligence is available.
- It is considered a university by the AICTE, UGC, and NCTE.
- Engineering was ranked 35th by outlook, 38th by India Today, and 64th by Times in terms of engineering.
- It offers four-year undergraduate (full-time) B. Tech degrees in artificial intelligence.
- In their 12th grade, students must achieve a 50% mark in the scientific stream (mathematics is required).
Saraswati College of Engineering (SCOE)
Saraswati College of Engineering in Navi, Mumbai, is another one of the Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai. The college, of course, provides the following features:
- It combines computing and engineering with AI and machine learning specialty.
- The AICTE has accredited the college, and it is connected with the University of Mumbai.
- It offers four-year undergraduate (full-time) B.E. degrees in computing and engineering, with a focus on AI and machine learning.
- To be eligible, you must have a 45 percent grade point average in science in 12th grade (maths is mandatory).
- The overall cost of the training is approximately INR 2.28 lakh.
- Capgemini, Ericsson India, Hexaware Technologies, IBM, Infosys, Jaro education, Larsen and Tubro, Naaptol.com, Reliance, and Jio are among the top recruitment businesses that visit the school for placement.
- The average annual compensation offered is 3.2 lakh rupees.
SPJIMR: S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
SPJIMR, the SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, is one of Mumbai’s Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses. Let’s look at some of the course’s features:
- It offers an executive certificate program in artificial intelligence and machine learning that may be completed entirely online.
- Vidya Bhavan is a private institution that is a part of Vidya Bhavan. UG, AICTE, NBA, AACSB International have all recognized the program.
- It offers six-month (online real-time) certification courses in artificial intelligence and machine learning as part of an online executive credential program.
- A talent edge live and interactive digital learning portal is used to gain the course.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, as well as 48 months of work experience. Holders of a diploma can apply.
- A candidate must have a PC/laptop with 4GB RAM and an i5 processor.
- INR 65,000 is the total fee charged. Recruiting companies like Amazon, Capgemini, Deloitte, E, Y, Google, ICICI, Infosys, MC Kinsey company, PWC offers placement for the aspirants.
Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology (RAIT)
The Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai include Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology. It’s in Mumbai’s Navi neighborhood. The following are some of the course’s features:
- DY Patil Vidyapeeth is connected with this private institute.
- India Today 2021 ranked 85 for private engineering and “The Week 2020” ranked 72 for private engineering.
- Students who are RAIT international scholarship recipients receive a merit-based scholarship.
- It offers four-year undergraduate (full-time) B. Tech degrees in electronics and telecommunication engineering with a focus on artificial intelligence.
- To be eligible for admission, one must have finished their senior secondary education from any recognized board.
- The whole amount is approximately INR 5.80 lakh.
- Recruiting firms such as Accenture, Afcons Infrastructure, Amdocs, Atos, Birla Soft, CapGemini, Indian Air Force, Infosys, and Jaro Education come to college to interview candidates.
- The average annual compensation offered is 3.4 lakh rupees.
Another professional institute, TimesPro, is among the Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai. It’s in Mumbai’s Andheri East neighborhood.
- It offers a postgraduate program in machine learning and artificial intelligence that can be completed entirely online.
- It is a for-profit institution. The Times of India group is behind it.
- It offers a nine-month post-graduate degree in machine learning and artificial intelligence (online real-time).
- A 50 percent graduation rate is required, as well as a minimum of 24 months of work experience. The course is open to anyone with a master’s degree in science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or economics.
- INR 2.96 lakh is the total fee charged.
Recruiting firms such as Axis Bank, Bajaj Capital, City Union Bank, DBS Bank, Deloitte, PayTM, Yodlee, Tata Capital, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and others have made campus trips to find candidates.
K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering
K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering is one of Mumbai’s Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Schools. It’s in Mumbai’s Vidya Vihar neighborhood. Some of the course’s primary features are as follows:
- It provides a certificate program in industrial automation and robotics. M. Tech. programs in CAD/CAM and robotics are also available.
- It is a private institution connected with Somaiya Vidya Vihar University, which has been authorized by the UGC as a private university in Maharashtra.
- Education World ranked it first in Maharashtra and 25th in India in 2021, whereas a NIRF ranked it 171st.
- Students can apply for merit-based and need-based scholarships.
- It offers a six-month (part-time) industrial automation and robotics certificate program.
Candidates must have a minimum of 40% in one of the following subjects: computer science, information technology, electronics, electronics and telecommunications, physics, computational sciences, and allied fields. A minimum of six months of work experience is also necessary.
Recruiting firms such as Accenture, Blue Star, Capgemini, IBM, Infosys, Toyo Engineering Private Limited, Tata Consultancy Services, and Saint Gobin come to campus to look for candidates.
TSEC Mumbai: Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
This college is another one of the Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai. It’s in Mumbai’s Bandra West neighborhood. The following are the course’s principal features:
- It offers a Bachelor of Engineering in artificial intelligence and data science.
- It is associated with the University of Mumbai and is accredited by the AICTE.
- According to The Week, it is ranked 79th among the best engineering colleges in Maharashtra.
- It offers four-year undergraduate (full-time) B.E. Artificial intelligence and data science degrees are available.
- A total of 12 credentials with a minimum of 45 percent should be required (physics and mathematics are mandatory). Admission requires the JEE MAIN scores.
- The education would cost you INR 7.58 lakh in total.
- Accenture, Deloitte, Infosys, Jacobs, Amdocs, Atos, BNP Paribas, Capgemini, Oracle, PwC, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, Medtronics, Larsen and Toubro, and many more recruit on campus.
- The average annual compensation offered is INR 3.8 lakh.
Universal College of Engineering
The Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai also include Universal College of Engineering in Thane, Mumbai. UCoE is another name for it. It offers nine different courses in two different streams. The following are some of the key features of artificial intelligence courses:
- It offers a Bachelor of Engineering in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- It is a Mumbai-based private engineering college.
- Times 2021 has it placed 85th in engineering.
- It offers four-year undergraduate (full-time) B.E. Artificial intelligence and machine learning degrees are available.
- 10 + 2 with a minimum of 45 percent qualification is required (physics and mathematics are compulsory). Aspirants must also take the MHTCET/JEE Mains exam.
- Recruiting firms such as Capgemini, Decathlon, Hitachi, IBM, Infosys, L&T InfoTech, Jaro Education, Neosoft Technologies, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro come to university to find candidates.
- The minimum pay offered is 3 lakhs, the median salary is 5.1 lakhs, the average salary package is 5.2 lakhs, and the maximum compensation is 12 lakhs (annually).
Edvancer is one of the Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai, offering upskilling programs. It’s similar to a knowledge center. Let’s have a look at the essential aspects of Edvancer’s artificial intelligence course:
- Advanced certification in AI and machine learning – IIT Kanpur’ is offered.
- After finishing the course, students will receive a certificate from IIT Kanpur’s E and ICT Academy.
- Edvancer provides complete job placement support.
- Machine learning, deep learning, Python, Tensor flow, Keras, and SQL are all covered in this course.
- Even when the course is completed, you will have access to the online course information and videos 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Edvancer’s industry specialists and teachers from IITs deliver the curriculum.
- Learning, assignments, and projects totaling 500 hours.
- A free demo class is available.
- Live online= Rs. 124,990 + GST
- Self-paced = Rs. 74,990 + GST
Frequently Asked Question
- What are the prerequisites for artificial intelligence research?
Ans: Candidates should have completed 10+2 with science from a recognized board to pursue an AI program. Math and physics should be required subjects. The total score on the board exam should be at least 50 percent.
2. Is AI a promising career path?
Ans: The subject of artificial intelligence has a bright future, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimating a 31.4 percent rise in jobs for data scientists and mathematical science professionals, which are critical to AI, by 2030.
3. Is Artificial Intelligence difficult to master?
Ans: Yes, Artificial Intelligence is challenging, but if you put your mind to it, nothing is impossible. It all relies on the individual; if you are passionate about something, you will be able to accomplish it quickly.
4. Is it possible to learn AI without coding?
Ans: These SaaS technologies provide the same computational capacity as AI behemoths such as Google and Apple, but without the need for coding knowledge. Machine learning is now accessible to everyone thanks to no-code AI platforms — some are plug-and-play, while others allow you to train complicated models to meet your specific demands.
This concludes our discussion on the Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Courses in Mumbai. If you’re intrigued, you can look into these and begin your path into artificial intelligence. Share it with your friends and family, and don’t forget to share your own experiences since they’re valuable, and yes, leave comments on your favorite courses.