TOP 5 CONTENT WRITING TRAINING INSTITUTES IN AHMEDABAD
About Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad is a magnificent, rapidly transforming, and the largest city of the state of Gujarat. It is an education hotspot, an epicentre of information and technology and industries. Globally, content writing is one of the most in-demand jobs today.
The same holds good in Ahmedabad as well. In this listicle, we explore the top 5 content writing training institutes in Ahmedabad.
Content Writing is an industry with a vast array of writing types. Sure, it is the most alluring career for many right now, but it is incredibly competitive out there. From the press release, feature writers, bloggers, social media writers, so on and so forth, the list is extensive.
A general content writer requires no specific degree. But certain types of content writing require specializations and particular degrees. Some of these are:
- Advertising copywriter.
- Technical writer.
- Academic writer.
- Medical writer, etc.
In general, content writers are creative enough and handle most types of content writing. But for those aspiring to be niche content writers in any particular niche, an in-depth understanding is in order.
We will go through the job profile and prospects of one of the most exciting types of content writing today, the advertising copywriter.
What is copywriting?
Advertising has transformed with the changing times. From just printed ads, postcards, radio ads, TV ads, to advertisements on online platforms. For businesses not leveraging advertising online, they are definitely behind the curve.
Advertising copywriting is primarily written content with the visual component of the advertisement. The goal, as with all marketing goals, is to sell a product/service, create and increase brand awareness.
Copywriting is of paramount importance in any form of marketing/advertising. In simple words, it is fabricating content to sell a product/service. The content thus is written in the sales copy. A sales copy/copywriting persuades consumers to buy the product/service.
As per the American Writers & Artists Inc note:
“Copy is everywhere-it’s part of a $2.3 trillion industry worldwide.”
Are you wondering about what is the distinction between content writing and copywriting?
Content writing delivers valuable information on a product or service subtly; whereas, copywriting has no subtlety in its approach. It is a direct marketing pitch with the only aim of grabbing the attention of the consumers and enticing them into buying the product/service.
What does a copywriter do in advertising?
All products and services require advertisements for awareness of the brand and then the promotion of the brand. Copywriters are the brains behind the content creation on any promotional materials such as brochures, billboards, websites, emails, catalogues, digital and TV advertisements, etc.
Copywriting, advertising, and marketing work together in close tandem. They are interdependent elements that determine the success of a product/service. Also, in the digital marketing realm, content marketing, SEO, and design are all a part of the digital marketing plan, with copywriting holding it all together.
In copywriting, every word matters. The copywriter does not have the luxury of a content writer to spin stories to deliver facts and make people take action. Instead, copywriting is about getting people to think, feel, and positively respond with just a few words.
How to become an advertiser copywriter? What skills do you need?
In an oversaturated market, a copywriter should possess skills to make the copy unique, creative, and crafty. True, copywriting is a more fun job but undeniably more hard work requiring thinking out of the box.
What then are the skills that make for a good advertising copywriter? There are skills, and then there are tips to make the copy crisp.
Some characteristic attributes and tips of good copywriting are:
- Unique and attention-grabbing headlines. Yet, the headlines should be specific, convey a sense of urgency, and pique the interest of the consumers to read more. We are talking about headlines that make you want to read, what next? In copywriting, each word has careful thought and placement, such that the reader wants to learn more. Thus, if the headline cannot enthral the target audience, it is a lost cause.
- Persuasive writing. Writing thought-provoking content, that changes your perspective, shows you a different angle, is winning half the battle of a copywriter. Great copywriters tap on the connection that the consumers can have with the product/service. They emphasize benefits over the features of the product/service. Most great copywriters incite emotions that drive positive responses. How do you do that? Only by thinking from the consumer’s point of view. Another way to do that is to listen. Listening to the consumers with an attentive ear gives a lot of insight into what the people expect. It is then so much easier to provide solutions.
- Call-to-actions that make people respond. Having written about the product benefits and features, a strong call-to-action making the consumers take action such as subscribing or buying the product/service is integral.
- Social proof. Leveraging social proof is an excellent way to get the audience/consumers to trust your brand. Be it ratings, feedbacks, subscriber counts, followers, or clients; a real list helps garner better leads and conversions. It is a form of persuasion, a way to goad the consumers into taking action.
- Writing tips for copywriters: A good copywriter writes with emotion, finding depth even in the prosaic. Write with brevity, clarity, honesty, and, last but not least, a unique style. Avoid jargon, beating around the point with unnecessary fluff and hyperbole.
Career prospects and salary for advertising copywriting:
Professional copywriters are in demand and will continue to be in high demand. In reality, copywriters are some of the highest-paid among various types of content writers. So, even if you decide to be a part-time copywriter or a freelance copywriter, you can be sure of an excellent income.
Though there is an inundation of copywriters in the market, there is also a constant influx of new products/services, thus creating an ever-increasing demand for good copywriters. So, up-skill yourself; there is plenty of room for all in this ever-expanding advertising industry.
As with all forms of content writing, copywriting also requires some training and learning. While any graduate can become a content writer, for copywriting, a degree in journalism, mass media, and communications, or advertising is preferable. Many colleges today offer degree programs with a specialization in advertising.
Further, if someone has a flair for creative writing and a good command of the language, certification courses with internships, as with content writing, are good to get started.
Coming to the salary prospects, as per Glassdoor, the average copywriter base pay in India is 439,000/year. Senior copywriter base pay is about 680,00/year.
For those aspiring to become copywriters, you now have a fair idea of the job profile, the roles and duties, and the eligibility and salary as well.
CONTENT WRITING TRAINING IN AHMEDABAD
Let us now walk you through the details of the top 5 institutes providing content writing training in Ahmedabad. There are many content writing agencies in Ahmedabad, but only a few content writing training institutes. So, go through the features before making a decision. Features like duration, course modules, and certification are decisive factors.
IIM SKILLS has an outstanding reputation as an institute that upskills students and professionals alike. Though it has its headquarters in New Delhi, it is famous across India and other countries for its online education services.
Within a short span of five years, it has transformed itself into a brand name, especially Content Writing training & Digital Marketing Courses in Ahmedabad.
You may be a student looking for a part-time job for passive income. You could be a homemaker looking at some side hustle in your free time. Maybe you are a digital marketer in the making, or someone who has a career gap or career plateau, IIM SKILLS is the place to upskill yourself and make yourself employable.
The institute has an eye to find the gaps in education and industry demands and caters to these gaps by providing practical job-oriented courses. Currently, they have courses in digital marketing, content writing, and CAT coaching.
IIM SKILLS teaches you how to be a pro with any of their courses. The crème de la crème of mentors at IIM SKILLS helps you achieve your goal, gently motivating you to push your limits, unravelling the hidden potential.
The Content Writing Master Course at IIM SKILLS is the most sought after course today. Unarguably, IIM SKILLS is the best content writing training institute in Ahmedabad.
Course Name: Content Writing Master Course.
Course Fee: 12,900 + GST
Duration of the course: 1 month + 3 Months Internship
- The course is online and accessible anytime, anywhere, to anyone. There is flexibility in terms of the weekend and weekday batches.
- The affable mentor has 10+ years of experience with undisputable knowledge in the domain of content writing.
- The course curriculum includes:
- Web development and blog creation covering various technical aspects.
- Various types of content, topic selection, and content creation tips and tools.
- SEO optimization of content for better ranking and visibility of content.
- The importance of social media, how to leverage social media, and various tools, including Facebook Ads.
- Integrating content creation and content marketing and learning about automation.
- Most important, content duplication and check for plagiarism, also proofreading, and editing before publishing.
- The course includes an entire module on how to benefit from content writing. The mentor provides an in-depth discussion towards the end of the course on the opportunities for content writing. Freelance jobs, part-time jobs, full-time jobs, or even starting up an agency; the trainer enlightens on all possible scenarios.
- Lifetime free access to the Learning Management System, which is the knowledge repository.
- 35 K worth of tools free.
- Internship opportunity for three months.
- Placement assistance and interview assistance.
- IIM SKILLS Certification.
- Content Marketing Certification from HubSpot (globally renowned).
IIM SKILLS (Co-Offiz) H B Twin Tower 8th Floor,
Max Hospital Building, Netaji Subhash Place,
Pitampura, New Delhi 110034
Excel Professional Training Program or Excel PTP is a part of Amar Infotech. It is an in-house training centre for Amar Infotech but provides training for others as well.
The institute has 11+ years of experience in the IT and software industry and training. Excel PTP provides professional training and international training. If you are in doubt about what skill to take for a good career, the institute has a free career consultation to help.
Students, undergraduates, drop-outs, professionals with a career gap, anyone can avail of free counselling and take up any of the multitudes of courses at Excel PTP.
Under the international training segment, they offer almost 24 different courses. These courses include accommodation, visa and arrival, training and development, and touring/shopping festivals.
Under the professional courses, there are 47 free and paid courses. Content writing is one of them. With such vast experience in training, Excel PTP surely offers one of the best content writing training in Ahmedabad.
Course Name: Content writing professional training course.
Duration of the course: The course is for a four-month or six-month period. The training is from Monday through Friday. It is a classroom and job-oriented training.
The four-month training is for four hours a day, while the six-month training is for eight hours. The other difference being, the four-month course comes with a job surety, and the six-month course begins with an offer letter on the first day of the training itself.
- There are no groups/batches, and it is entirely one‑on‑one training.
- The course curriculum includes:
- Importance of writing.
- Before you write.
- Writing right.
- Different types of writing.
- Technical web content writing.
- After you write, editing for quality.
- Publishing your content and covering the knowledge domain.
- Creativity in web writing and architecting sentences that communicate.
- The mechanics of writing and writing in the right style.
- Maintaining document structure.
- Methods of explanation.
- Designing content for the human mind.
- Building documents.
- Developing the look of your document.
- Project and learning.
- Projects task.
- Final year project trainee.
- With their internship program, students step into the institute as a trainee and step out as professionals.
4th Floor, Sunrise Avenue,
Opp. Nidhi Hospital,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad- 380009.
GRRAS Solutions is into software training and training of all the latest technologies. They specialize in many domains, some of which are, Red Hat Linux training, Python, AWS, Big Data Hadoop, digital marketing, content writing, and other skills.
GRRAS Solutions provides in-house training, industrial training, internships, online learning and corporate training.
It is an authorized partner of Red Hat since 2008. The institute has around 12 branches across India. They also have a registered office in the USA.
GRRAS focuses on the practical learning approach and helps professionals across the globe to learn and implement technical skills
With almost 12+ years of experience in training, GRRAS Solutions is one of the best content writing training institutes in Ahmedabad.
Course Name: Advanced Content Writing Course.
Duration of the course: The regular track is for 30 hours in 15 days. The full-day or fast track course is for 30 hours in 5 days.
- The course curriculum includes:
- Content writing and marketing.
- Professional blogging.
- Keyword analysis.
- Competitor’s analysis.
- Blog posting.
- Article submissions.
- The grammar and vocabulary are inclusive of fundamentals of grammar along with synonyms, antonyms, and building vocabulary.
- Writing skills.
- GRRAS offers lifetime career support and placement assistance to candidates who take up the content writing course.
- They provide live project assessments and also offer lifetime membership to the candidates.
Certification: Upon course completion, candidates get the HubSpot Content Marketing Certification as well as GRRAS Content Marketing Certification.
Second Floor, Nishka Avenue,
Besides Mehsana Bank, Opposite NarNaryan Complex,
Swastik Road, Ahmedabad-380009
CREATIVE IT ENGINEERING & MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE
A group of IT professionals started this institute in 2015 intending to provide quality education and training. It is an ISO 9001 certified company with faculty that has certifications of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, SEMRush, YouTube, and also has the Twitter flight school video badge.
The SEO Training institute offers various courses under the digital marketing segment, as well as courses such as spoken English, Corel draw, graphic design, tally, advanced excel, Photoshop, etc. They have almost 30 other courses apart from the digital marketing related courses.
The institute also has an online video conferencing training program. All of their training programs are industry-centric. Creative IT Engineering & Multimedia Institute though just 5+ years into the industry is a good content writing training institute in Ahmedabad.
Course Name: Content Marketing Course.
- The course curriculum includes:
- Content marketing overview and strategy.
- Content Marketing Channels.
- Writing messages and getting your message into the media.
- Content strategy and challenges.
- Create content and content optimization.
- How to find a topic.
- Optimize content as per the reader’s test.
- Analyze performance.
- The course educates aspirants on how to create compelling content and the best practices in content writing.
- It teaches the trainees to use content marketing for optimization and lead generation.
- The curriculum is advanced and the latest in the industry.
- Trainees get hands-on experience on live projects.
- The certified faculty have rich experience in training and provide personal attention to each trainee.
- The institute offers 100% placement assistance.
Digital Marketing Institute
1st Floor, 105, Arjun Complex,
Near Axis Bank,
Netaji Road, Ahmedabad-380006
Digital Pundit, as the name suggests, is a digital marketing institute. The Google certified expert trainers here provide training in digital marketing and related courses. The academy has 12+ years of experience in the training skills industry. Digital Pundit offers complete support to the trainees even after course completion.
The academy offers a wide array of courses in digital marketing and at reasonable prices. Trainees at Digital Pundit can transform into professionals, working on premium tools, live projects, and extra classes if need be. There are consulting programs for freelancers and business owners.
The quality training, classroom study, live projects, certified trainers, and 100% job assistance are reasons enough to learn from Digital Pundit. It offers one of the best content writing training programs as well.
Course Name: Content Creation and Marketing Course.
- The course curriculum is inclusive of:
- Introduction to writing.
- Guidelines to write.
- Types of writing.
- Web content writing.
- Technical writing.
- Creative writing.
- Planning content strategy.
- Learn to promote content effectively.
- The training is in the classroom setting with industry experts.
- Live projects and hands-on use of the content writing tools make it an excellent learning program.
- The academy provides advanced sessions to keep up with the latest trends.
- Any graduate with basic command over the internet is eligible for the course.
709 Shivalik Square, 132 Feet Ring Road,
Near National Handloom,
Near Adani CNG Petrol Pump
Which is the Best Content Writing Institute?
Considering all the parameters like job support, trainers quality, training tenure, students reviews we rank IIM SKILLS at position 1 for the Content Writing Training.
Will I get 100% Placements once I complete the Course?
Many institutes offer placements and interview guarantees. We recommend you to check the same with the respective institutions.
What is an Average Fee For Content Writing Courses?
On average content writing courses are under INR 20000 for a course duration of 1 month to 3 months.
Content writing is not a career that demands high qualifications or specializations. Of course, initially thought to be a profession of the highly-educated, it no longer holds ground. Any graduate with a good command of language and necessary internet skills can become a content writer.
Becoming a good content writer is a mix of inherent and acquired, a natural way with words and acquired skills to meet industry standards. Since most content is on the digital platform today, it warrants some training and learning. A good training program will impart:
- Basic understanding of websites.
- SEO, and it’s working.
- Keywords and their optimization.
- Importance of proofreading and editing.
- Using various standard tools to create content.
- Role of social media in content marketing.
- Distribution of content through various modes such as email and also automation in sharing content.
Another essential factor to consider is the internship opportunity. Content writing training institutes that provide internships are more likely to provide hands-on training and guidance to the trainees. Working on live projects gives a whole new dimension that boosts the confidence of the trainees.
Finally, with practice and hard work, nothing is impossible. Anyone, with diligence and perseverance, can ace the content writing career. But there is a need for constant up-gradation of skills.
To be relevant, you need to be aware of changing trends in the industry and adapt in accordance. To increase employability, you need to stay ahead of the game and keep yourself in a learning mode at all times. As far as the opportunities, the sky is truly the limit.