Confused where to find good GST Certification Courses in Lucknow? At times, searching for and finding the best and most suitable courses for yourself becomes a difficult task. With hundreds of institutes providing similar courses, it often becomes difficult to choose between two similar types of GST certification courses in Lucknow. But, don’t you worry! We understand that stress can never solve any problem so we have prepared a customized article that addresses your query about GST Certification Courses in Lucknow! Let’s begin then.
Lucknow is an old city that is the capital city of the state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is a historically and culturally rich place with its architecture, food, and culture dating back to ancient times. A lot of the architecture and food of the city are influenced and characterized by the rules of the various dynasties, especially the Delhi Sultanate and the Mughals. Lucknow has always been a place of tourist interest due to its historical background, delicious food, excellent clothes, and rich culture.
Lucknow is considered one of the most important educational centers in India due to the huge number of prominent institutes and schools that are situated in the city. It has Law colleges, Engineering institutes, the Indian Institute of Management, IT Colleges, etc. In a city that has some of the best educational facilities and institutes, it is obvious to find great professional courses.
You can thus find some excellent GST Certification Courses in Lucknow which will help you to understand the concepts as well as the mechanisms used in the professional world and thereby help you in achieving your goals.
These are some other in-demand courses in Lucknow:
Meaning of GST Certification Courses in Lucknow
As most of us are aware of GST– Goods and Service Tax, you can thus understand that this course has to do something with this tax, right! A GST Certification Course is a skill-oriented course that follows a practical approach to dealing with concepts related to finance and taxation.
GST Certification Courses in Lucknow are bound to make you more aware of the changes that are occurring or have occurred in the governmental policies related to finance and taxation. The GST Certification course is meant for those who want to make it in the financial industry.
Scope of Doing GST Certification Courses in Lucknow
A GST certification course is demanded by students who wish to enter the field of finance, accounting, and taxation. Since the introduction of the Goods and Service Tax by the Indian Government in 2017, there have been several modulations and changes that have occurred in our economy.
The concept of several taxes each being paid for different purposes has now been taken over by a single tax. The more the number of taxes, the greater the confusion among the common man. But since the introduction of the concept of GST, a lot of clarity is gained by people. With the entry of a new kind of system, newer jobs have opened up.
The GST Certification Courses in Lucknow are prepared and structured to help you gain clarity and a proper understanding of the financial and taxation system. Once you complete the course, you will become a certified GST Practitioner. In today’s job world, certification plays a very important role in fetching you good jobs. With the well-structured and organized syllabus of this course, you will be well-equipped with all the skills and required knowledge to clear your interview round.
While a lot of us know about GST, what we often lack is knowledge about how the industry works. As a common man, you may not need to know about GST in detail but if you want to join the taxation department or the financial and accounts department, this knowledge is a must. As a critical field, recruiters would want you to come prepared with some skills that will enable you to prove your efficiency.
Fields You Can Enter After Doing GST Certification Courses in Lucknow
- GST Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Taxation Manager
- Tax Analyst
- GST Executive
- Bank Officer
- Audit Assistant
- Budget Analyst
Best Institutes Providing GST Certification Courses in Lucknow
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills was founded by Vaibhav Kakkar in the year 2017. The main aim of the institute was to produce student-centric courses that will help to increase the employability rate in the country. The courses are student-centric because of the curriculum and the pattern that is followed while delivering the course. As freshers, we often find it difficult to shine in an interview due to the lack of practical exposure.
The courses provided by this institute give you the much-needed practical training-based exposure. It’s very important to have a theoretical understanding backed by practical skills. The institute delivers its courses in a manner that will help you to understand and have a holistic view of your chosen field. With top-class experts and professionals, your doubts will be solved instantly along with the guidance that will be given to you.
The GST Certification course provided by this institute is a short-term skill-based course that will help you not only understand the concepts and critical terms used in this field but will also give you practical training that will make you a GST Practitioner.
Course Offered: GST Certification Course
Duration: 16 hours
Fees: INR 2900 + 18% GST
- Introduction to GST
- Types of GST
- GST Rate Slabs
- Due Dates for all GST Returns
- The Framework and Structure of GST
- Registration Under GST- Criteria and Process
- Invoicing in GST
- GST Returns Filing
- Composition Scheme under GST
- Reverse Change Mechanism
- E-Way Bill under GST
- Input Tax Credit and Payment in GST
Perks of doing this course:
- Each of the topics mentioned above has several subtopics. These subtopics will give you a piece of in-depth knowledge about the various terms and techniques that are used in the taxation sector. A mere definition will not help you to understand the field like a professional. The trainers will deal with and explain the terminologies to you in great detail.
- Practical training is one of the key benefits of doing this course. The taxation department itself is a field that requires constant application of different skills, a bookish knowledge will not help you to achieve the desired results. So, a lot of case studies and practical research-based articles are used to give you a thorough understanding of this sector.
- The Master Certification that you will receive once you complete the course along with the assignments provided to you, is one of the most-trusted certificates by corporates. Once you complete the course from IIM Skills, you will become a Certified GST Practitioner. Also, this certificate will be valid all your life.
- In the module about GST Returns Filing, you will be taught about the types of return forms, the process flow of return filing, etc. along with the conceptual knowledge the practical application-based knowledge is provided to you.
- The techniques followed along with the skills imparted are in accordance with the latest developments in the market. As everyday day newer kinds of techniques and concepts are introduced along with previous theories being changed and modulated, the institute also gives a makeover to its curriculum. So, what you will learn is always based on the latest developments and changes.
Must Read: IIM Skills GST Course Review
Phone: +91 9911839503
Other Courses Provided By IIM Skills
2. Institute of Legal and Management Studies
This institute believes in bridging the gap between professional courses and employability. Each course provided by the institute is designed and structured keeping in mind the demands and needs of the job market. The concepts and skills taught to students help in increasing the value of their knowledge and also clarity about the industry.
Course Offered: GST Professional Certification Course
Duration: 3 months
Mode: Live Online
Fees: INR 3,500
- Introduction to GST
- Deep Dive in GST Practical knowledge
- Registration Services on GST Portal
- Ledger Services on GST Portal
- Returns Services on GST Portal
- Payment Services on GST Portal
- User Services on GST Portal
- Refunds Services on GST Portal
- GST Law from GST Portal
- Real-Time Download Services on GST Portal
- Searching Taxpayer Services on GST Portal
- Manage Payroll with PF, ESI, EPF, and Statutory Payment
- TDS & extract TDS Reports
- Accounting of Manufacturing Firm
- Create MIS Reports for Managerial Level
- GST Computation & Reports (with GST)
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
- How to avail of Input GST Credit
- GST and Import & Export Entries
- How to apply GST at Multiple Level
Perks of doing this course:
- The course is spread over a period of 3 months. Hence, you will get enough time to learn and accumulate knowledge at your own pace and do not have to rush over things. Once you complete the course, you will need to give an online MCQ test that will examine your knowledge and skills.
- There are no pre-stated eligibility criteria for you. Anyone from any stream can enroll in this online course.
- You will have lifetime access to the course materials and the institute portal for your reference. Anytime in life, you feel the need to revise certain concepts, you can always access these materials.
- 30+ hours of video lectures will be provided to you. You can attend these classes at any time as no fixed and rigid timings are mentioned. To enable maximum students to take this course, flexible time schedules are kept.
Phone: +91 964 334 1948
Also read: GST Certification Courses in Noida
3. ICA Edu Skills
The institute began its journey in the year 1999 with the aim of providing quality-based education and practical training to its students. The courses are designed by experts who are aware of the latest professional developments in the market. The GST certification course provided by this institute is considered to be one of the best courses provided in India.
Course Offered: Goods and Service Tax Course
Duration: 27 hours
Mode: Classroom or Online
- Basic Concepts of GST
- Levy and Collection of Tax
- Payment of Tax
- GST using Tally
- Practise of GSTN
- Project on GST
Perks of doing this course:
- The course encompasses some of the most important concepts of GST like accounting transactions, using Tally, or other accounting software.
- You will be exposed to a detailed understanding of the indirect taxation system in India. Along with this, you will be taught about the different types of GST returns that are filed.
- As a short-term course, you will be able to accumulate knowledge as well as the course completion certificate within a very short span of time.
- No rigid eligibility criteria are mentioned. Any person who has given their 12+ examination or is a graduate can enroll for this course and thereby gain a certificate.
4. National Institute of Financial Markets
NIFM provides one of the best GST Certification Courses in Lucknow. The course curriculum is designed by experts that will help students, freshers, working professionals, etc. Being a highly comprehensive course, all the major aspects of GST and the taxation system is included in the course curriculum. The institute has several branches across India providing quality training-based education to its students.
Course Offered: Professional GST Certification Course
Duration: 2 months
Fees: INR 25,000 + GST
- GST Liability
- Types of GST
- Rate Slabs
- Time of Supply
- Debit Note and Credit Note
- Modes of Payment
- Electronic Liability Ledger
- Electronic Cash Ledger
- Process of Flow of Return Filing
- Composition Scheme
- E-Way Bill under GST
- Registration under GST
Perks of doing this course:
- This course will provide you with working experience on the government GST Portal, along with calculation, deposit, and filing of GST Return.
- Students will get the maximum practical exposure through this course due to the division of the course where 80% of the curriculum is based on practical training while the remaining 20% is theory-based knowledge.
- The professional GST certification you will receive on completing the course is valid and accepted by top companies in the country.
- Individual attention is provided to each student since the institute understands that the knowledge reception capacity is different for each person. Even after you complete the course, you will receive lifetime support and guidance from the experienced faculty of the institute.
Phone: +91 9910300590
5. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is an online institute providing live training-based courses to students. The courses are systematically organized and structured to help you get a complete understanding of all the concepts used in taxation. The conceptual knowledge and practical application skills are imparted to you simultaneously to help you gain a better understanding.
Course Offered: GST Practitioner Course Training
Duration: 32 hours
Mode: Live Online Training
Fees: INR 12,500
- Supply or Levy
- Place of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Export and Import
- E-Way Bills
- Input Tax Credit and ITC 04
- Transitional Provisions
- Job Work
- Accounts and Records
- Invoice and Tax Payments
- Time of Supply, Returns, and Refunds
- Litigation Management
- Audit and Assessments
- Offenses and Penalties
- Demand and Recovery
- Soft Skills
- Resume Writing
Perks of doing this course:
- Flexible schedules are provided to students so that they do not face any problems while attending the classes. Since it is an online training, it becomes difficult to judge the suitable timings for each student. Hence, the institute provided flexible schedules in which you can attend the classes based on your availability and suitability. Along with this, you are given weekly boot camps which will help you clear all doubts.
- Some of the most experienced and well-trained experts will take this online instructor-led course. So, along with the concepts and practical training, the experience of the trainers will help them to understand your personal needs and thereby address your queries.
- The course is not a conventional course in which the teacher simply imparts knowledge. In this course, you will not only get an idea about GST and the various mechanisms part of this field but will also be made to critically analyze the introduction of GST. Through this analysis, you will be able to develop an efficient mind.
- 100% placement support is provided. Since this is a skill-oriented course, the number one priority of students who do this course is to get a good job. The institute will guide and help you to land your dream job.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are the benefits of doing GST Certification Courses in Lucknow?
If you are someone who always wanted to join the taxation industry and understand how this department functions, then you must do this course. Being a skill-based course, you are not only taught about the various concepts that are used in this field but are also provided with practical training.
There are multiple types of skills and methods you need to follow in the field of finance and taxation. A GST certification course will give you a detailed understanding and knowledge required to excel and be efficient in your work. Since most departments want to hire skilled employees, it is always advisable to do a professional course that will give you adequate skills and techniques needed to shine in your interview round.
Also, the certificate you receive upon completing this course will be a highly-beneficial add-on to your resume. This add-on certificate will increase your chance of employability As a certified GST professional, you can apply for better job prospects and thereby secure a better future for yourself.
Q2. What are the professions I can enter after doing this course?
This course is meant for those who want to enter the taxation and financial industry. Being a technical and skill-based job-oriented course, most people join the various taxation departments once they complete the course. You can be a tax analyst, financial advisor, auditor, tax calculator, GST Practitioner, Tax professional, accountant, etc.
Since the taxation industry directly influences our economy, the officials who are responsible for hiring employees are very critical of whom to recruit. In such cases, this type of a course will also help you to decide and choose the department within taxation that is suitable for you. If you are confused about the professions available and suitable for you, expert guidance by the trainers in your following institute is always available.
Q3. Are GST Certification Courses in Lucknow available in Online mode?
Yes. Almost all the GST courses provided in Lucknow are available in online mode. Most of the skill-based professional courses are made available in online mode so that the institutes can reach and help maximum students. Even as students we mostly enroll in degree-based conventional courses in offline mode. In such a situation, a skill-based course has to be online for us to avail of its benefits.
Even as a working professional, an offline course in GST is not an option. Hence to help you and other people seeking a professional skill-oriented course, a GST Certification course is available in the online mode. Along with the online mode of education, there are flexible timings that are provided so that you can do the course according to your suitability with no undesired changes in your regular schedule.
By now, you know very well that there are quite a number of GST Certification Courses in Lucknow that are available to you. In this highly-competitive job market, it is essential to be in possession of certain added skills and techniques that will help you to impress your recruiter and secure a job for yourself. This is a tailor-made course that is prepared especially for the young job-seekers who wish to get into the professional field.
The curriculum followed by such a course is in accordance with the current developments and changes in the market. All the latest techniques, tools, software, and methodology are used to train you to get a piece of in-depth knowledge about this field. Being a highly-prominent and promising field, a lot of you must be thinking about the skills that you will require to make it big in this industry!
Now is the time for you to stop worrying and get yourself enrolled in this promising course and update your resume to call yourself a certified GST Practitioner. If this sounds interesting, stop wasting time and give a kick-start to your career now!