Top 5 GST Certification Courses in Chandigarh
Today, we list the top 5 GST certification courses in Chandigarh. First implemented by France, it was a worldwide 160-country tax in 1954. In India, the CGST or Central Goods and Services Tax and SGST or State Goods and Services Tax follows a dual GST system.
The Goods and Services Tax, sometimes known as the GST, is a single tax charged on the supply of goods and services, which includes everything from manufacturing to delivery. Thus, from a broad perspective, we can say that it is a destination-based, all-inclusive, and well-organized tax model, similar to those used in other countries.
There was a complicated taxing system that included state and federal taxes. Several state taxes, such as VAT, luxury tax, sales tax, and entertainment tax, are entangled with federal taxes. Because the two taxes were interwoven, a cascading effect occurred, increasing the burden on domestic and international consumption of goods and services.
The states, in fact, collected taxes in the form of VAT, or Value-Added Taxes. Furthermore, each state had its own set of norms and rules. Similarly, the Central Government levied CST, or Central State Tax, on interstate sales and purchases. Because both of these taxes overlapped, a tax-on-tax impact resulted.
The GST is levied in three instalments:
- CGST (Central GST): The revenue is collected by the central government.
- SGST (State GST): The income for intra-state trade is collected by the state governments.
- IGST (Integrated/Inter-state GST): The central government collects money from inter-state transactions.
The nature of the particular item, the State governments, and their technique of price regulation of vital commodities are the elements that influence the GST on goods pricing.
The following are some of the innovative benefits of the Goods and Services Tax:
- It has enhanced trade competency while decreasing expenses.
- The inflation rate has slowed.
- Tax cascading impact is eliminated.
- Online tax filing is a convenient option.
- Logistics enhanced.
- Less matching numbers.
The Importance of GST Certification Training
The GST Council will modify the following things:
- Tax Rates
- Policies about the E-way bill
- Returns Formats
- Refund application forms of GST
For returns to be submitted, producers, traders, and retailers need explicit instructions. The government has created GST certification classes considering this. This kind, of course, was launched to raise awareness of GST.
These courses underline a trained workforce’s importance. In addition, participants receive basic information regarding GST in this training.
Eligibility for GST Certification Courses:
- There should be no criminal records or cases pending against the candidate.
- The aspirant should be in a good mental state.
- A retired officer from the State Government’s Commercial Tax Department or the Central Board of Excise and Customs.
- During their government service, they must not hold the position of Gazetted Group B officer.
Previously, you may have worked as a sales tax or service tax practitioner. Graduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline relating to business, banking, or the law.
Eligible candidates can apply for the exam, and tax authorities will re-evaluate their forms, who will provide the selected candidate with a temporary reference number. They are necessary to do additional form filling work with the help of this temporary reference number. They must now sit for an exam administered by the GST Authority. To become a GST Practitioner, you must pass the exam. GST Practitioner is a great professional path to take, but you must be passionate about it.
If you are from another city, you may read about India’s Top 10 Online GST Certification Courses in India
Top 5 GST Certification courses in Chandigarh.
1. IIM Skills
One of the most industrially relevant curriculums is the IIM Skills certified GST practitioner course. In a live classroom setting, the course covers GST for four weeks. You will be working on various live assignments during this time. It offers one of the best GST certification courses in Chandigarh.
You’ll also have the chance to meet and network with members of the GST Practitioners Community. The course is designed for finance professionals, such as accountants and tax accountants, small and medium business owners, newcomers, and students.
The examination and certification fees are included in the course fee of INR 2,900+18% GST.
- The Genesis of GST
- Structure of GST Registration under GST Act
- Invoicing Rules and Regulations
- Returns Filing
- e-way Bill
- Input Tax Credit
- Payment Forms in GST
- Composition Scheme under GST Act
- Overview of GST
The material is condensed and well-researched. You will better understand how GST is implemented and enforced in practice through case studies and practical exercises. The interactive sessions allow you to get immediate answers to your questions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to debate and clarify many ideas of the GST procedure.
Reviews and ratings: on the website, reviews and ratings show that the IIM Skills GST course is very satisfied and many of them are indebted to their investment team, who helped them get a job safely.
Also, check out the Top 10 GST Certification Courses in Delhi
You should Check out these other professional courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Advanced SEO Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
2. ICA, Chandigarh
ICA Chandigarh is one of the most prestigious colleges in Chandigarh for GST certification courses in Chandigarh. They provide hands-on training to prepare you for job interviews in addition to a top-notch GST course.
A GST certification, they say, can add great value to the resume of someone interested in working in the accounting, financial, or banking industries. This course is suitable for almost every graduate seeking a better job, a higher wage, and expert-level abilities.
Why should you enrol in GST Certification Courses in Chandigarh with ICA?
- Industry-oriented Curriculum
- Complete Job Assistance
- Hands-on Practical Training
- Professional Certificate after Course Completion
The Course’s Major Highlights
- Core concepts under the GST Act
- GST payment to the Government
- Assessment of services’ taxable value
- Evaluation of payable GST
Curriculum for GST Training
The course includes 27 hours of instruction and covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of GST
- Tax Implementation and Collection
- Tax Payment
- GST with Tally
- GSTN Practice
- Project on GST
You would be well-versed in the following areas of GST after completing this GST Certification Course at ICA Chandigarh:
- Tax Implementation and Collection
- Time of Supply
- Place of Supply
- Tax Valuation
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Payment
- Returns Filing
- GST with Tally
- GSTN Practice
Address: Chandigarh, 160034 SCO 94-95 4th Floor, Sector 34A Rd
3. Mohali Career Point
According to the GST training facility in Mohali Career Point, it is one of the best GST certification courses in Chandigarh. They want to help people learn about GST and get work or become self-employed GST professionals.
- GST Introduction
- Transactions under GST
- Types of Supply
- GST Registration
- Time of Supply
- Place of Supply
- Tax Invoicing
- Input Tax Credit
- GST Returns
- Basics of E-way Bill
- Accounts under GST
- GST job work
- Imports and Exports
- Process of Refunds under GST
- GST Audit
- Penalties and Offences concerned with GST
- Indications on inspections, arrests, and convictions under the GST Act
- Other GST provisions
Why should you enrol in GST training at Mohali Career Point?
- A group of GST professionals created this course.
- Combination of knowledge about theory and practice.
- Opportunity to work with real data.
- After completing the course, you will receive a certificate that is valid for life.
- Lifetime access to downloadable notes.
- Placement Assistance.
4. City Commerce Academy
The City Commerce Academy has been giving thousands of account and taxation students high-quality GST certification courses in Chandigarh since it was established in 1999. The course includes everything from start to level of experts on the Goods and Services Tax. You will receive study material and also be able to work on projects.
One of Chandigarh’s cheapest GST certification training courses, the City Commerce Academy, offers the top quality training for only Rs. 4000.
The following are the modules covered by City Commerce Academy’s GST certification course:
- A summary of individual taxes before GST is implemented
- GST concept
- SGST, CGST, IGST concepts
- GST and rate structure significance
- Types, place, and time of supply
- Input Credit System under GST
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- HSN code and SAC code concepts
- Invoicing Guidelines and E-way billing
- Basics of GST Portal
- Process of applying for GST Number
- GSTR-3B: Preparation and filing
- GSTR-1: Preparation and filing
- GSTR-9 introduction
- GST Payment
- Basics of New Return System
- New Return System under RET-1, RET-2, and RET-3
- New Return System under PMT 08
- Latest Updates
The following are some of the course’s unique features:
- Practical training provided by experts
- Both online and offline modes are available
- Practical projects simulating real business transactions
- The course covers all from foundations to online filing of returns
- Regular updating of classes for every student
- Study material available in PDF format
- Hindi classes for easy understanding
- Expert dispelling doubts on tough issues
- Affordable fees
Address: Next State Bank Of Patiala – 118 – 119 – 120, Chandigarh Sector 34a, Chandigarh – 160034.
5. Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin is a well-known figure in the field of online education. They are well-known for offering high-quality GST certification courses in Chandigarh at competitive pricing. Leading news organizations, including Aaj Tak and Hindustan Times, have covered Henry Harvin’s Live Online GST Course. The course covers 32 hours of live online training.
The following are some of the highlights of Henry Harvin’s GST course:
- Hands-on practical training with industry experience.
- Deals with all popular newest ideas include GSTR-3B, GSTR 1, 2A, Input Tax Credit, etc.
- We are trusted by well-known companies such as Abbott Pharma, NTPC, Avon Cosmetic, and institutions such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, IIT Mumbai, and others.
The following advantages will be available to Henry Harvin GST Course students:
- Intensive GST FAQ identification of practical difficulties.
- Knowledge and problems of the current modifications.
- Clearing of doubts during and after the training.
- Free study material worth Rs. 500.
- Experts from GST describe the current case studies.
Why should you take the GST Course with Henry Harvin?
- Practical training.
- A thorough study of the law on GST.
- Real-time implementation of complex provisions under GST.
- Classes on weekends.
- 100% placement assistance.
- Year-long access to the E-learning portal.
- Recordings of previous classes.
Address: Above Axis bank Sco 134-136 first floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, 160022
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the best GST certification courses in Chandigarh?
IIM Skills offers various courses like content writing courses, digital marketing courses, etc. Among all of them, the GST certification course deserves special mention. It is one of the best institutions to offer GST certification courses.
- What is the GST certification course is about?
The GST certification courses have gained immense popularity because they provide a general and informative guide about the goods and service tax regulation.
- Who can appear for GST certification exams?
Anyone who is a resident of India can appear for the exam. But, of course, the person should not be convicted with imprisonment.
Anyone considering to pursue GST certification courses in Chandigarh would undoubtedly question its potential employment options and the rewards on their time and effort investment. Let me attempt to explain the potential benefits of a GST certification course.
In the state of operation, all GST registered businesses must file three returns every month: the GSTR-1, GSTR-2, and GSTR-3. In addition, a business must also file an annual GST return, resulting in a total of 37 returns per year.
Almost many businesses choose to hire tax professionals rather than do it themselves. It is because tax professionals are in high demand to look after the tax issues of firms while their efforts are engaged in expansion and other aspects of their businesses.
According to a popular survey, GST expertise is required for 90 per cent of accounting positions and 95 per cent taxation jobs. Not only that but GST expertise is required for 85 per cent of finance employment.
As a result, GST knowledge is required for most jobs in commerce, accounting, and finance. If you already have a job, you can expect a raise. In addition, GST knowledge is useful for business persons who need to file GST returns. Above all, you can create a consultancy and give GST services to various businesses, generating money right away.
Additional certification advantages include:
Choosing a government certification comes with many advantages and can help you advance your career or take the initial step in the right direction. It’s a valuable addition to your CV that will help you land a job quickly.
Following completion of a GST course, you will be proficient in the following skills:
- An understanding of GST legislation, implementations, and compliance on a broad level.
- Practical understanding of different processes and procedures like registration, return filing, input tax credit, refunds, etc.
In brief, after acquiring the certification, you will be able to perform GST independently or work for other firms. While the average salary in other industries is falling, demand for and payment for GST professionals is increasing.
Currently, the demand for GST practitioners considerably outnumbers the supply, creating a golden opportunity for you. GST professionals are being hired in a frenzy right now. It is a job that isn’t exclusive to a single industry or sector. Many industries and businesses need GST professionals; hence the GST employment market is enormous.
So, all you aspiring GST practitioners, put your fears aside and enrol in that certification course without hesitation. It is everything there is to know about this article. I made every attempt to assist you, but you are welcome to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about the matter. You can leave a comment below with your question, and I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.
It is preferable to choose a course after evaluating important elements such as the course’s overall reputation in the business, the teachers’ experience, the pricing, the timings, the manner of payment, etc.
12 thoughts on “Top 5 GST Certification Courses in Chandigarh”
Hi, I came to know about content writing from a Youtube channel. I am intrigued about learning this growing profession. The courses mentioned are nice. Could up please tell me the job scenario, structure, and growth of this profession in Chandigarh?
Hi. I have started a digital marketing agency in Chandigarh. I am looking for a good GST course, so I have some good knowledge about taxes and others. I have also done some free courses, but I am looking for it because it offers freelancing opportunities. Thanks
This a very good blog. I am willing to take up this course, Because I want to know more about it. I run a small online business here in Chandigarh with my Sister. It is getting a very great response since lockdown opened.
Thanks for this, I am willing to learn through this course for the benefit of our business.
Hi, I am Nidhi. I am a law student. I was looking up for some course that could add value for a career in corporate law. This post was really informative. looking forward to enroll myself in one the courses ssoon.
Hi, Is there any difference between a GST diploma course and a GST Certification course? Or both of these are the same? I am thinking to do a certification, but there are some diplomas mentioned here. Are they any longer compared to certificate courses? Or there is no difference at all?
Hi, can a complete fresher get a job in this domain? I am a fresher and don’t have any work experience. I think it’s a new field and people must have some have sufficient work experience to get a job in this sector. could you provide more data on this site, so it is clear that freshers and undergraduates too can pick this job?
Hi, I m Daljeet, i m looking forward to join this course, just want to know is certificate well recognized? and what job opportunities i’ll get with it
Hi, Is there any difference between a GST diploma course and a GST Certification course? Or both of these are the same? I am thinking to do a certification, but there are some diplomas i have heard. Are they any longer compared to certificate courses? Or there is no difference at all?
Hi, How long does it take to become a GST freelancer? Is a time period of 2-3 months is enough to start your career in GST or more? I am a student, fortunately studying finance. Can you tell me if I can do it is as a part-time job after receiving proper training or not?
Hi, I am Geetika. I am B.S.C Graduate. I want to learn about GST and taxation. Which Course should I opt for that will help me get some core Knowledge in this field? Also let me know is there any placement offered after the course
hie, Akshay here, I am looking for a simple, introductory course that can give me sufficient knowledge about taxes and how to manage them. Let me know if any discount can be availed while purchasing the course
I’m a Chandigarh -based finance student looking forward to learning a new skill that I can balance with my studies. GST certification is one of the courses I am considering. Your article on the top GST certification course in Chandigarh assisted me in selecting the right course to improve my skills and network in the industry, all while paying a reasonable price and taking benefit of the opportunely online classes. Thank you.