Since the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax on 1st July 2017, it has become essential for accountants, tax professionals, companies, and businesses to have knowledge about the same. However, many are still in doubt about what this tax system means and how it works. Therefore, this post will shine a light on the subject and provide details regarding the GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad so that you can receive GST Training from the best institute.
Ahmedabad is home to the top GST Certification courses that will help you enhance your skills in finance and tax. It is a city significant for its industrial and economic hub. Meanwhile, you will also discover the different types of jobs available in the finance sector. Before that, we will cover the basics of GST.
What is GST?
GST stands for Goods and Services Tax. It is a tax levied on all goods and services that are sold to domestic consumers. This tax is added and shown when we make the final purchase. The aim of the tax reform is to control unfair activities and transactions which were prevalent in the previous tax system.
Moreover, this indirect tax has replaced all the other taxes such as VAT Services, and Excise Duty Tax, and unified it into one tax. This reduces the chances of falsification.
Types of GST
GST can be an overwhelming concept to understand. In the beginning, most were confused by this new tax system as there are different types of taxes that fall under GST. The types of GST are listed down below:
Benefits of GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad
Let us first understand the advantages of GST before we dive into the benefits of GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad. GST aims to remove tax on tax, thereby decreasing the price of goods. What most do not understand is that it can be pretty technological in nature as it involves different processes such as Return Filing, Applications for Refund, Registration, and Response to Notice. All these are done online.
Benefits of the course:
- Has created employment opportunities.
- A trusting relationship is developed between certified practitioners and the respective businesses.
- Helps boost start-ups.
- Individuals can start up their own consultancy.
- Another skill can be developed by accountants, taxation, and finance professionals.
- Helps raise salary by 15 to 25 percent.
Now that we know what GST is and how necessary it is for people in the financial sector, we can take a look at the 10 Best Certification Courses with Placements.
10 Best GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad with Placement
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is one of the top institutes that offer GST Certification courses in Ahmedabad. Their elaborate course spans over 9 modules and covers topics like Fundamentals of GST, Framework of GST, GST Returns Filing, and RCM. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate recognized by MSME, Government of India. Their students are associated with companies like BMW, IBM, Genpact, Dell, and so on.
Who can sign up:
- Accounting and Finance professionals
- Business people
- Well-researched teaching methodologies are handled by leading experts from the industry.
- Updated syllabus according to the latest developments in GST.
- Pre-recorded online sessions.
- Self-study lectures of 16 hours.
- Weekly Assessments.
- Case studies are available.
- On-the-spot resolution of doubts.
- Easy to learn bite-sized content.
- Free Ebooks, tools, and software tools are provided.
- Lifetime access to lectures.
- Online support is available 24/7 from the Practitioner Community.
- Available on any device, anywhere.
- Needs to understand GST thoroughly.
- Needs to have communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Have a good grasp of numbers.
- Can solve problems and have logical thinking.
- Need to know how to keep things a secret.
- Need to have Excel and Tally skills.
To expand on Tally’s accounting skills, you can also check out the Best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Ahmedabad
What you will learn
- Overall understanding of GST.
- How it impacts businesses and organizations.
- Reconstructive pricing strategy.
- Provides practical knowledge of GST processes like TDS, Filing of Returns, and Refunds.
- Prepares you to tackle the job by providing an in-depth understanding of GST provisions.
Fees: INR 2900 + GST
Professional courses at IIM SKILLS
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Advanced SEO Course
2. Indus University
The course offered by Indus University is one of the top GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad making interacting with the GST authorities in easy manner. The course covers fundamental aspects of GST and the practical issues that come along with it.
Who can sign up:
- Those who are interested in business and services.
- Any graduates.
- Professionals in the finance sector.
- Tax practitioners.
The course also creates chances for self-employment.
Indus University provides 3 options that students can choose from.
10 days to 5 weeks during the weekends only.
10 days to 2 weeks during weekdays only.
Online learning but assignment and test at Campus.
Fees: INR 2900/-
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Ahmedabad
The GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad start off by laying the foundation of GST Concepts. Their course is according to the current market demand and will allow you to work as an accountant to give practical GST Training incorporate companies and organizations. The trainers are professionals (experts and tax professionals) who start from the basics and help advance your skills over time. Remember, this is a high-goal and career-centered course.
Who can sign up:
- Tax professionals
- Tax consultants
- Chartered Accountants
- Tax advocates
- Tax Practitioners
- GST Introduction
- Scope and meaning of Supply
- Types of GST
- Registration and Registration process
- Vouchers under GST
- Accounts and Record
- Tax liability and payment calculation
- GST Returns
- All students will get placement support in the organization.
- Offer support to develop your career in tax.
- The certificate is provided to those who show good results.
- The job work procedure is explained.
- The course is taken by certified GST Professionals.
Duration: 20 hours
Fees: INR 7500/-
Contact Info: 9824524295
4. Super 20
The course curated by this institute is the most practical in nature among the other GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad. However, there is an eligibility criterion for this course. One must be a professional working accountant in order to pursue this program. One must, also, have a good sense of accounting.
Their batches span over the morning, noon, evening, and even during weekends. Super 20 is known to bring clients to their students. That way, you can get to work on actual assignments and you will actually get to file the GST Returns while the lectures are taking place. This course covers all GST Provisions and trainers are mostly accountants themselves who have practice in the GST field.
- GST Registrations
- GST Returns
- Generation of Return files from Tally
- Make use of the GSTN Portal
By giving you a screening test before you apply for the course, this institute actually saves you a lot of pain. You will know whether you are at the stage to pursue this course or not before applying. Their students have been associated with Vodafone, Indian Oil, Croma, Gardner Denver, Amazon, and so on.
- Scholarships are available.
- Give lifetime support even after you are done with the course.
- The batch is only 20 people so every student is prioritized.
- 100 % placements.
- Reasonable Fees.
Duration: 1-2 months.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Ahmedabad
Munimji was created by a group of CA’s and their goal is to provide skilled experts and professionals to industries. This is a three-in-one academy: teaching, training, and placement. This institute has been home to more than 7000 students and they have managed to find placements for more than 1000 students so far.
Therefore, their courses have seen a significant amount of success. One of their values is to excel with passion and maintain integrity. Let’s take a look at the features of one of the best GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad:
- Important GST Definitions
- Tax Levy and Exemption
- Time and Place of supply of goods and services
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice
- Credit and Debit Note
This program covers 12 modules and each module is filled with intricate topics.
6. Creative Accounting and Financing Institute
Creative Accounting and Financing Institute is an ancillary of Digital Media Group. It was founded by a group of professionals who have significant experience in Government institutions. With more than 8 years of experience under their wing, they believe that students must be competent at the foundation level. The GST Training center has both the institute and the course approved by MIT, Govt. of India.
- 100% job assistance.
- Personalized teaching methods so they focus on the individual student and groom them according to their capabilities.
- Provide 100% practical computer training.
- Current GST tax regime
- GST overview workflow
- GST registration process
- Overview of GST
- Electronic Commerce
- Filing GST returns
- GSTN portal information and payments
For being best at providing practical knowledge to their students, it is no surprise that they are one of the best GST training programs that also provide exposure to real-life examples and help analyze GST Obligations.
Contact Info: 9979879333
This has to be one of the most elaborate courses among the GST Certification courses in Ahmedabad. The program offers an abundance of topics. The fundamentals of GST, its different concepts, and how applicable it is, are among the few things it has to offer. Such GST training covers the ins and outs, from beginning to the end.
- Account Management of companies with GST.
- TDS Computing and TDS Report Extraction.
- Management of Manufacturing Firm.
- Payroll Management with PF, EPF, and ESI.
- Computing GST and Tally report.
- Input GST Credit.
- Applying GST at multiple levels.
- GTA Accounting in Tally Erp9.
- Specific qualifications are not required.
- Helps make the students employable.
- The course is prepared by experts.
- Online Certificate.
- Content is Creative.
- Learning and implementing is easy.
- Flexible learning hours.
- Easy to access videos and flexible online support.
- Economical and trustworthy.
- Video lectures of over 8 hours.
- Students will attain clarity about the various concepts of GST.
- Enable them to register GST for any legal authority.
- Quick filing system with the help of easy formats.
- Offers solutions to real-time problems.
- After completing an exam, students will be given certificates.
- Lifetime access to content material.
Their main aim is to reduce the gap between professional studies and employment capabilities. They also want to create a space for the learners to advance their skills according to the job practices. Therefore, the course is created in such a way that it meets the demands of various companies and all the content is curated by professionals.
Their courses are of the following types:
- Weekly crash courses
- Short term courses
- 6-month courses
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Ahmedabad
8. DP Accounting and Taxation Services
This institute has more than 15 years of experience in taxation. Moreover, they have confirmed more than 1000 GST Registrations and have 1000+ clients across the nation. Trainees will gain practical knowledge through real-life examples and analyze the obligations of GST.
Topics Covered in Basic GST Training:
- Basic GST concepts
- Registration and Application
- Levy and Exemption from Tax
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Payments
Topics Covered in Advanced Training:
- GST Overview
- Migration process online
- Input Tax Credit in-depth
- Returns and Refunds
- Tax Deduction
- Audit, Appeals, Revision
This organization is functioned by CA’s, CS, IT Professionals, lawyers, and anyone who has experience in the respective field. In fact, they are one of the first service providers for MSME, GST, Code, and so on. So, they don’t just teach but also provide services. With just 20 hours of classes and flexible timing, no wonder this is one of the experienced GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad with 1000+ clients.
Mon-Fri: 9 AM to 5 PM
Sat-Sun: 9 AM to 2 PM
The classes provided by ACTE are for both beginners and advanced students. The GST Courses, like this one, are heavily outlined by industrial professionals. 62 percent of their students started a refreshing career after the course or got a promotion and they have trained more than 12000 students so far.
- Practical learning.
- Prepares for an interview with techniques in Tally.
- Lifetime access to student’s portal, material videos, and interview Questions and Answers.
- Affordable fees
- 40 hours of live training.
- 3 live projects.
- 25 practical assignments.
- Support for resumes and interviews.
- Demo class available.
- Helps develop Resume.
- Placement support.
- Mock exams and Interviews.
- Globally recognized certificates (Only provided after successful completion of training and projects).
- Accounting Basics
- Tally Erp9 Fundamentals
- Taxes in Tally
- Service Tax
- GST Sales
- GST along with Tally
- Filing Tax Returns
- VAT Forms
Fees: INR 12000/-
One-on-one: INR 15000/-
10. Henry Harvin
With more than 300,000 trainees in their bags, Henry Harvin is one of the leading institutes that offer GST Certification courses in Ahmedabad. The course is called GST Practitioner Course which contains 4 modules along with projects to give students real-life experience.
A special feature of this program is that it is a 9-in-1 course with access to case studies, recorded videos, and PPTs. By enrolling in this course, you will also gain access to complimentary modules, Resume Writing, and Soft Skills Development.
This way, they provide exceptional job support. In addition to this, you will also get a guaranteed internship after completing the course.
- 32 hours of live GST Training with interactive sessions.
- Projects on GST will be provided.
- 100% placement guarantee support for 1 year.
- A Government of India recognized GST Practitioner Certificate will be given at the end of the course.
- Bootcamps are available for the next 12 months.
- Free access to #askhenry hackathons.
- Knowledge of the recent amendments will be given.
- Study materials worth INR 500 will be free.
- Doubts can be resolved both during and after training.
- All classes are practical in nature.
- Industry expert trainers with 20-plus years of experience.
- GSTR 3B
- Input Tax Credit
- GSTR 1
- Critical analysis of GST law
- GSTR 2A
- GST Regulations
Fees: INR 9500
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does an Income Tax Officer make?
An Income Tax officer’s job is crucial as it is their duty to carry out and see through the direct taxes that fall under the income tax act. Their average salary is around Rs. 45,000 per month in India. This is the basic pay for an IT Officer.
2. What is the GST Registration time limit?
One has to apply within 30 days when they become eligible to receive GST Registration.
3. Which Department issues GST?
The Goods and Services Tax Department issues GST, which is a certification of registration that verifies and approves the GST form.
4. Will GST be a good career to pursue?
Through one of the GST courses that we mentioned in this article, one has the potential to get a highly paid job. Moreover, a GST Certification will add a professional look to your resume as there is a demand for GST Practitioners ever since the new tax system was introduced.
The detailed list we made above regarding the GST Courses may help you make an informed decision about which institute you want to enroll yourself in. Moreover, it also lays out the components of each course so that you don’t end up doing something you are not interested in. With the help of any of these courses, you can soon become a successful tax professional.