Digital marketing is one of the most fast-paced marketing strategies in the present world. It thrives with the use of technologies and uses social media as its marketing platform and helps in promoting a product or service. With the rapid growth of social media, there has been an increased demand & opportunities in the field of Digital Marketing. In this article, we’ll discuss more about digital marketing and will provide you with the top 7 digital marketing courses in Toowoomba that can help you uplift your digital marketing skills. But before let us look into the reasons for the sudden demand in digital marketing.
Demand for Digital Marketing
According to the statistics provided by Statista, the total number of internet users in the world is 5.18 billion as of April 2023, and among them 4.8 billion are social media users and this is set to increase in the following years. As we can see that digital marketing basically thrives on the increased usage of social media and the internet, we can clearly see the increase in demand in the field.
Digital marketing helps one promote their products or services at a global level and thus nowadays customers prefer digital marketing for their business. To be a digital marketer, one need not be required to hold a specific degree. Immense knowledge about social media and a special set of skills and certificates from digital marketing courses are enough for a person to choose digital marketing as their career.
It is to be noted that digital marketing is one of the top 10 skills that can help a person to uplift their career. Digital marketing as a career choice is now more in demand as it provides more flexibility for a digital marketer also the increase in the use of social media and technologies along with the evolving and ever-changing trends in the internet is enough for digital marketing to flourish.
Future of Digital Marketing in Toowoomba
Toowoomba, a developing and the second most populous city found in the countryside of Queensland, Australia offers various job opportunities to those who are in need of it, as it is one of the developing cities found in Australia. Ever since COVID-19, people have started moving towards digital marketing as it solely focuses on targeted audiences and reaches them effectively.
As a thriving city, digital marketing in Toowoomba opens a vast door for those who seek a career in digital marketing. As the trends keep on changing and technology keeps on developing with the increased use of mobile phones, social media, and the internet, the need keeps on increasing especially in the field of digital marketing.
Toowoomba, a place that equally balances striking city life and serene countryside, can provide a digital marketer with various opportunities, as it offers a space for growth and more establishments. Thus, it is clearly detectable that the future of digital marketing in Toowoomba will be thriving and be great and demand provides a bright future for one’s career choice.
Career Options That Digital Marketing Can Offers
As a digital marketer, one needs to be skillfully efficient with the developing technologies and marketing tools and also have to be up to date with their skills and ever-changing trends. After the shift in the marketing field post covid, we can clearly see how important digital marketing is and how every business prioritizes digital marketing to promote their business. As digital marketing is involved, it provides various career options depending on the platforms it is performed on. A few of them are :
- Social media marketing: Social media now has access to every individual and social media marketing will help you boost your business by perfectly reaching the target audience. Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter/X are widely used to reach out to customers. The most important thing in social media marketing is making use of various strategies and skills to attract the audience to convert them into customers.
- Web Designer: As a web designer, you are responsible for curating a site. The role of a web designer is to design the web pages that can attract customers and make them go through the website with ease.
- Online content developer: Online content developer is basically researching, preparing, writing, and editing content online solely for the purpose of marketing. As an online content developer, you write blog posts, work on video content, and as well as all the technical aspects such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and HTML.
- Email marketer: An Email marketer mainly works on email campaigns, sends commercial messages, and product advertisements or solicits sales through a curated email to the target audience. It is basically reaching out to your customers through an email with a written communication. If you are good with soft skills along with technical skills, you are pretty much ready to be an email marketer.
- A Professional Blogger: As a professional blogger, your role is to create high-quality content for a larger audience, for an individual or a company. A professional blogger is paid to create exceptional content that can help them monetize. Professional bloggers are often helped by editors and writers who help them create blog-worthy content. As professional bloggers, one should be skilled with SEO writing, as well as social media skills that can help their content reach a much wider, target audience.
- Brand management: In simple terms, it is marketing. Its role is to analyze how their product is received currently by the customers and plan on executing how the product should be received by the customers and making sure their products stay relevant with their brand reputation among the customers. Brand management deals with the whole process of product development, advertising, and public relations.
Salary Options in Digital Marketing
When you plan to choose your career in digital marketing, it is obvious that you’ll be intrigued by the salary options that digital marketing offers. The pay level in digital marketing often depends on the level of experience one holds or how big the company is or sometimes it is about the geographical location. But, no matter what the position is, the average base salary in digital marketing is pretty decent.
According to Payscale, Freshers in Digital marketing are paid $ 52,151 USD as a base salary per year. Apart from this, Freelancers earn money based on their projects that can be paid based on the hours they work.
Australia offers a base salary of $ 70,000 – $ 85,000 for digital marketing jobs according to Seek. As of Toowoomba, the average base salary in digital marketing would be
$ 84,039/year according to Payscale.
To conclude, it can be said that as a field that has more potential growth in the upcoming years, Digital marketing can be considered as one of the high-paying fields.
Top 7 Digital Marketing Courses in Toowoomba
After the greater shift post covid, many prefer learning courses through online mode and that’s why I’m here to provide you with the top 7 digital marketing courses in Toowoomba, both online and offline. With the help of these courses, we’ll help you navigate and find the best digital marketing course, for you to become the best digital marketer in Toowoomba.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is one of the most trusted institutes that provide high ed-tech courses. It is also recognized by MSME Governed Of India. If you are looking for online digital marketing courses in Toowoomba, IIM SKILLS is one of the best choices, as it provides lifetime access to course recordings and class materials.
It also provides immense student support along with personal mentoring. The faculty members who teach are experts in the industry of digital marketing, which can guarantee a professional and practical learning session. Once you finish the course, you’ll be given a course completion certificate.
The Digital Marketing Course duration will be 5 months of which, 3 months will be online training along with assignments and the 2 months will be of paid Internship. Modules that are covered in the course will be:
- Web development at WordPress
- SEO, Search Engine Marketing(Google Ads)
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
- Web analytics
- E-commerce Marketing
- Quora Marketing
- Content writing and blogging
- Video Marketing
- Graphic Designing
- Media Buying & Planning
- Affiliate Marketing
- Marketing Automation & Digital Infographics Resume Creation.
Course Fee: 560.65 Australian Dollar
If you are looking for a practical-oriented course then, your go-to course can be a Digital Marketing course on IIM SKILLS.
Contact details: +919580740740, email@example.com
ExcelR is a well-known institute that was founded in 2014 and has landed its foot globally, gaining a recognizable place in the field of EdTech. They go across globally, establishing their headquarters in the UK, USA, Australia, Netherlands, India, and the Middle East. ExcelR is one of the leading digital marketing courses, has well-trained, industry experts as their trainers, and has more than 2000 hiring partners.
The course duration of this digital marketing course will be 3 months. They provide an industry-based curriculum, have lifetime access to their eLearning materials, provide personalized teaching service through WhatsApp, calls, and emails, and guarantee job interview calls.
The course curriculum offered by ExcelR are :
- Module 1 – Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Module 2 – SEO
- Module 3 – SEO Keyword search
- Module 4 – On-page SEO
- Module 5 – Content writing & marketing
- Module 6 -Technical SEO
- Module 7 – Off-page SEO
- Module 8 -Website Audit
- Module 9 – Analytics Google search console
- Module 10 – SMM ( Social Media Marketing)
- Module 11 – Video Creation
- Module 12 – Facebook Marketing
- Module 13 – Facebook Paid Ad
- Module 14 – Facebook Campaign Creation
- Module 15 – Instagram Marketing
- Module 16 – SEM (Search Engine Marketing )
- Module 17 – LinkedIn Paid Marketing
- Module 18 – Youtube Marketing
- Module 19 – Youtube Studio
- Module 20 – WordPress Website Structure
- Module 21 – WordPress
- Module 22 – Google Analytics
- Module 23 – Analytics GA 4
ExcelR provides 9 international certifications with the completion of their digital marketing course.
Contact : 1800-212-2120, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Griffith University
Griffith University joins our list of one of the best universities that offers the best digital marketing courses in Toowoomba because of its unique and research-focused teachings. Griffith University offers a flexible digital marketing course that is specialized according to the learners. The fee for this digital marketing course is AUD 781.76.
This course focuses on teaching trending and ever-evolving skills, technologies, and marketing tools. The course highlights things like developing digital strategy and crafting narratives that can help you build your brand and help you craft your marketing hourglass.
Contact: 1800 677 728 (toll-free), +61 7 3735 6425 (international students)
- Digital Marketing Courses in Australia
- Digital Marketing Courses in Orange
- Digital Marketing Courses in Adelaide
- Digital Marketing Courses in Melbourne
- Digital Marketing Courses in Brisbane
- Digital Marketing Courses in Perth
4. Australian Academy of Digital Marketing
Australian Academy of Digital Marketing is industrially recognized by the CPD Standard office, IARC, CMA, and Adult Learning Australia. This Academy provides Home study with live online classes of digital marketing courses in Toowoomba. This academy offers various skills that can boost your skills with digital tools. The online classes are scheduled with flexibility that can allow the students to learn the course in the comfort of their homes. They also have personalized tutors like an in-person classroom who can monitor and teach every student individually.
The digital marketing course offered by this academy covers the course syllabus such as :
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Design and User Experience
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Advertising and Analytics.
The home study provides three various options according to the duration of the classes.
- A three-month duration Certificate course with a fee structure of AUD 1559.71
- A six-month duration Advanced Certificate course with a fee structure of AUD 2418.76.
- A nine-month duration Postgraduate Certificate course with a fee structure of AUD 4453.96.
Contact: 0386583955, email@example.com
5. IIDE – The Digital School
IIDE is one the most trusted and valuable institutions in terms of digital marketing training that started its path in 2016. It’s been recognized by NSDC ( National Skills Development Corporation) and has tied hands to providing relevant and useful skills. IIDE has trained nearly 5,00,000+ students and has 250 experienced professional trainers.
The unique feature of IIDE is that they provide customized learning programs according to the learner’s preferences and provide them with the most updated source of the syllabus that can help them keep up-to-date with the trends and the growing technologies and technical marketing tools.
If you are looking for online digital marketing courses in Toowoomba IIDE is one of the best options. IIDE has two different online courses depending on the duration of the course. They provide a 4-month Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing Course (ACDM) and the fee of the course is AUD 2352.76 the other course is 6 months Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS) and the fee of the course would be AUD 3137.01.
IIDE guarantees 100% placement and has more than 250 hiring partners. As the tutors as industry experts, you get to learn the practical aspects of digital marketing that can help you boost your professional skills. They have modules up to 12 and with the completion of each module, the learner will receive a certificate of participation. They cover various modules during the entire period of the course, a few of them are :
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Ads
- Corporate Soft Skills
- Influencer Marketing
- Media Planning
- Portfolio & Personal Brand Building
- Client Servicing and many more.
Contact: +91 96199 58615, admissions.iide.co
6. Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) has been going strong since 1941. It enables the learners to learn the fast-paced changes in the digital marketing industry and make them adapt to the industry. AIM’s certified Digital marketing courses are based in Toowoomba, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide.
This digital marketing course is available for students, beginners, marketing professionals, and digital marketers it helps you learn the fundamentals and basics of digital marketing as well and it helps you uproot your skills and be relevant in the marketing industry.
If you are looking for Digital Marketing courses in Toowoomba, then AIM is a good place to learn and enhance your skills. The course duration of the digital marketing course will be 1 day and the fee for the course is AUD 1121.73. Modules that are enclosed along with the course are Email, SEO, Social Media, paid ads, automation, and programmatic marketing.
The courses that are covered in this course are :
- Web development and designing a modern website
- Sales/Conversion funnels
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Calculating various digital marketing metrics
- Content and content campaign
- Search Engine Result Pages ( SERPs) and the importance of the brand within it
- Display advertising
- Digital assets to build an own brand
Contact: 1300 658 337, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. University Of Southern Queensland – Digital Marketing
The University of Southern Queensland established in 1971, is considered one of the leading Universities in the regional area of Australia and the campus of this University covers Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich. They provide their educational services to both regional and international students. It offers both online and offline classes and is flexible with its syllabus designing.
If you are looking for an offline university with a great campus, advanced technologies, and an environment that is very supportive, one of the best options might be the USQ digital marketing courses in Toowoomba. The syllabus that is covered during the course is as follows:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Wearable Technologies
- Virtual World
- 3D Printing (Modeling)
The University offers three courses in Digital marketing. The first course is Graduate Certification of Business Specialization Digital Marketing Analytics and the fee is AUD 24565.26/year. The duration of this course is 0.5 years (full-time). The second course is the Graduate Diploma of Business in Digital Marketing Analytics and the fee is AUD 49130.52/year. The duration of this course is 1 year (full-time).
The third course is Master of Business Administration in Digital Marketing Analytics and the fee is AUD 73695.78/year. This digital marketing course is a full-time 1-year course.
Contact: +61 74631 2285
The above-mentioned Institutions are the top 7 Digital Marketing Courses in Toowoomba that can help you learn about the fundamentals of digital marketing and help you improve your skills that make you stay relevant in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can Digital marketing be considered a good career?
With the increase of Social media and internet usage, we can clearly see the rapid growth in the field of digital marketing. So, it is a perfect decision to take digital marketing courses to polish your skills that can help you find your roots in the field of digital marketing. As digital marketing is considered one of the most evolving fields, if you make yourself be expertise in digital marketing, in no time you’ll find yourself steady in the field with a perfect salary.
2. What will be the average fee structure of the digital marketing courses in Toowoomba?
The average amount of fee for digital marketing courses in Toowoomba ranges from AUD 313.33 – to AUD 10,966.63. The fee structure mostly depends on the geographical locations and the course duration provided by the institutions.
3. What do I do to start my career in Digital Marketing?
To start and become an expert in Digital Marketing one should enhance their technical skills in marketing. This can be obtained through various courses and programs. Build your experience and networking in the marketing field but first, if you are a fresher, an entry-level marketing job is a good start.
In this listicle, we’ve provided the top 7 digital marketing courses in Toowoomba, that are available online and offline. We hope this will help you choose your perfect lookout for the best digital marketing courses in Toowoomba that help you guide yourself in your career in digital marketing. We hope with the help of the industry experts you’ll find your foot in the correct direction in the digital marketing industry.