Top 6 Digital Marketing Courses in Orange With Placement
Digital marketing has become a skyrocketing trend in the last few years and it has accelerated its growth after COVID-19. The Global Digital market is expected to reach 78.6 billion by 2028, and LinkedIn has ranked Digital Marketing among the most demanded skills for 2023. Orange County, on the other hand, had a GDP of 238 billion dollars in 2021 and is currently the second-largest foreign investment hub in California. This explosive cocktail gives the perfect opportunity for any professional wanting to get ahead in today’s competitive world. Digital marketing courses in Orange are a master career move.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is a form of marketing where products and services promote themselves through the internet, in which businesses use different strategies to stand out and raise brand awareness. The new form of marketing connects with users through various channels, such as search engines, email, social media, websites, text messages, etc.
The marketing department is the heart of any business since its efforts translate into sales and potential growth. Since the advent of the internet and its rapid growth, Digital Marketing has gone on an exponential rise, especially after COVID-19. Unlike traditional marketing, it has proven to be more cost-effective, versatile, measurable, and with the capacity to reach a more personalized and wider audience.
When choosing among the Digital marketing courses in Orange, take into account that there are seven main types of digital marketing:
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization: Process of ranking a website or content on top in the search process.
- Content Marketing: Creation of content with the purpose of creating brand awareness and driving traffic to the website.
- Social Media Marketing: Promotion of a brand through social media platforms.
- Pay per Click: Pay a publisher every time a potential client clicks on the ad.
- Affiliate marketing: a person, normally an influencer, receives a commission for promoting a product or service on their website.
- Email Marketing: Companies often use emails to promote their brand, discounts, events, campaigns, etc.
- Marketing Automation: Software that does repetitive tasks like emails, newsletters, posts, campaign tracking, analytics, etc.
Roles of a Digital Marketer
Diversity is the new normal, and Digital Marketing is no exception. Professionals can pursue a wide range of roles. In this field, there are 20 job roles listed on indeed.com, but for the sake of this top, only the top five will be listed along with their functions and average salaries. A professional can pursue any of the roles mentioned by taking any of the Digital marketing courses in Orange.
Social Media Manager: The person responsible for overseeing a company or client’s account to benchmark trends and post specialized content through many social media platforms. This professional is also responsible for measuring performance and interacting with potential consumers and making tailor marketing campaigns based on the company’s goals and ROI. The average salary is $48,497.00 per year.
Copywriter: The person responsible for writing engaging content, depending on the topic of the assignment. It’s their responsibility to use simple and easy-to-understand language that adapts to the specific audience or client. A copywriter can write posts, reports, articles, and manuals. The average pay is $51, 686.00 per year.
SEO Specialist: This professional is responsible for researching, analyzing, and identifying the techniques that will drive more visitors to a website and that will provide high-ranking placement on the results page of the search engines. They should stay updated with the marketing trends to ensure their company or client stays on top of the results page. The average salary is $53,723.00 per year.
Email Marketing Specialist: Email has become an important part of our lives and this has become one of the best ways to make brand awareness and drive audience. This kind of specialist uses their expertise to conduct market research, analyze trends in the industry, analyze their competitors and with the collected data determine the strategies and campaigns that will engage the audience through email. The average salary is $57,661.00 per year.
Content Manager: Its main role is to plan and develop content marketing strategies to create promotional tailor-made content, and campaigns.
These professionals are also in charge of monitoring the campaign’s success, responding to questions about posts, and website traffic and making sure that the consumers are happy with the products the company offers.
The average salary is $60,033.00 per year.
Career Scope in Orange County
Over 30 companies worth one billion dollars are headquartered in Orange County, of which 2,000 of them are foreign-owned. Among the largest employers in the area are Walt Disney, Bank of America, Boening, and Providence, among others. Digital marketing courses in Orange give the professional the chance to dabble into this blue ocean of opportunities.
The OC is home many different kinds of industries, the most important are:
- Life Science and Biotechnology
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Transportation and Renewable Energy
Healthcare is the largest industry in the region, employing over 200,000 people with a 13.3-billion-dollar expenditure in digital advertising in 2022. Life Science and Biotechnology is the Medical Device Capital of the world, employing over 20,000 people.
The IT clusters employ over 100,000 people, and Transportation and Renewable energy provide jobs for over 60,000 people and intend to create 1 million jobs by 2035. With digital marketing as a rising trend, there is a blue ocean of opportunities for anyone with knowledge in this field.
The technological revolution is accelerating at a rapid pace, and personal contact is being lost as a result. The accurate and most updated tools and trends enable companies to keep their potential customers engaged and connected to the brand through content on a regular basis. Below there is a comprehensive list of the top 5 courses Digital marketing courses in Orange.
1. Master Digital Master Course- IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is one of the leading institutions for quality education in every program it offers, and this programme could not be an exception. Since 2015, this pioneering program is one of the top premium in Digital Marketing Courses in Orange. It provides its students with cutting-edge content that prepares them for real-life situations.
This programme offers five months of comprehensive training with live online lessons, of which three months consist of lectures and 2 months are a guaranteed paid internship with global placement opportunities.
The Learning Modules Are:
No course would be complete without its set of tools, which is why IIM SKILLS complements the knowledge in class with the most current tools in the market, some of those tools are:
- Ninja Forums
- Java Script
- Woo Commerce
- Securi Security
- WP All-in-one Migration
- Word Press
- Graphic Designing
IIM SKILLS understands that knowledge evolves and that this life is full of unforeseen circumstances. This is why, thinking about its students it has provided lifetime access through its platform LMS, which gives access to all the class recordings to help its students catch up in case of any missing classes, or access to new class recordings for updated knowledge.
After the program, the candidate will receive a certificate recognized by the Government of India. With all these benefits, this is a premium option for Digital marketing courses in Orange.
2. Digital Marketing Bootcamp- UCI Continuing Education
The University of California Irvine (UCI) is a public state university, and it is one of ten campuses of the University of California system. It currently offers 87 undergraduate degrees, 129 professional degrees, and over 80 certificate and specialized study programs. UCI is ranked # 8 Top School in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in 2022.
The Digital Marketing Bootcamp is a comprehensive part-time online program with live classes, and it has an 18-week duration three times a week.
The Course is Divided into Three Parts:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Data Optimization.
The Main Takeaways From This Course Are:
- Development of Marketing Strategies
- Analyse Data to build a high target audience and meet strategic goals.
- Optimization of Content and Landing pages in search engines
- Smart Data Analysis and organization
- Analysis of Campaign Effectiveness
- Marketing Automation and Campaign efficiencies
In case, the candidate feels the need for previous knowledge to be ready, the university offers an additional and optional pre-course module on marketing fundamentals. The program also offers a paid Micro-Internship through Parker Dewey.
This course is ideal for any beginner wishing to pursue a career in Digital marketing since there is no prior training or marketing experience required not to be a UCI Student.
The University of California Irvine offers career assistance throughout any boot camp program and 90 days after completion. Among the services are: personalized interview preparation, career coaching, guidance, and review of professional materials.
All these benefits entitle this university to consider a top choice for Digital marketing courses in Orange.
For further inquiries, please contact an admissions advisor.
Contact Number: (949) 214-4016.
3. Certificate in Digital Marketing- UMASS Global Irvine
Formerly Brandman University, formed a partnership to become part of the University of Massachusetts system, and currently offers more than 80 degrees and certificates.
This institution entitles to be an excellent option for Digital marketing courses in Orange, due to its strong drive to promote adult education and its commitment to creating flexible online/ hybrid programs to help busy adults full fill their academic goals and pursue better career options.
The Digital Marketing Certificate program is online and self-paced and it offers up to 12 months to complete coursework. The content has an approximate duration of 30 hours and it’s composed of nine courses. Please be aware that the certificate can only be obtained after completing the nine courses satisfactorily.
The courses are:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click Strategies
- Web Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Web Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Mobile Marketing
The main outcomes of the program are:
- Learning Strategic Marketing Issues, tactics, and terminology.
- Understanding and Management of Marketing Campaigns
- The cases in the program are real-life based so the student possesses real-life knowledge by the end of the program.
- When completing the program, the learner will be equipped with knowledge from the OMCA (Online Marketing Certified Associate) since the contents of this program align with this credential.
The University has a Career Development Centre to help students with their career goals and employee matching through career coaching, interview preparations, and an employer portal. This certification requires no previous knowledge and it is suitable for any adult wishing to gain knowledge in marketing.
Contact Number: 800.746.0082
- Digital Marketing Courses in the USA
- Digital Marketing Courses in Australia
- Digital Marketing Courses in Sydney
- Digital Marketing Courses in Adelaide
- Digital Marketing Courses in Melbourne
- Digital Marketing Courses in Brisbane
4. Digital Marketing Certificate- CSUF
California State University Fullerton (CSUF) is a public state university of the California State University System in Fullerton. It currently offers 109-degree programs, 55 undergraduate degrees, and extensive programs in its Extension and International Programs Division. U.S. News & World Report in 2022 has ranked CSUF #7 in Social Mobility.
When considering a good option for Digital marketing courses in Orange, the Digital Marketing Certificate is a self-paced online course with a duration of 10 months. To get the certification, the candidate must complete the six courses of the program in the following order.
- The Digital Landscape
- Site Optimization and SEO
- Email Marketing and Online Advertising
- Social Media and Marketing Strategy
- Mobile Marketing
- Capstone Projects
The main takeaways from the course are:
- Strategy and planning of a digital marketing campaign
- Effective SEO strategies to drive traffic
- Effective Ad and E-mail copywriting for a high click rate
- Develop a detailed Strategic and Tactical Marketing Plan for social media
- Develop KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Mobile Marketing Analytics and Campaigns
- Capstone Projects for the integration of the knowledge learned
This certification is ideal for Marketing Professionals, Account and advertising executives, and General Business and Marketing Managers, however, there are no prerequisites to join the program. International candidates must validate their knowledge of English through Toefl exams or IELTS.
Contact Number: (657) 278-2611
5. Digital Marketing Certificate- Fullerton College
In Orange County, Fullerton College (FC) offers degrees and certificates in Business Management, Accounting, Computer Information Systems, and Paralegal Studies. FC offers one of the most comprehensive programs regarding Digital marketing courses in Orange.
A comprehensive online program with a 6-month duration is the Digital Marketing Certificate, which provides hands-on experience with digital marketing. There are 18 courses in the certification, of which three are core courses and ten are technical skills courses.
- Digital Marketing
- Principals of E-Business
- Web Design Principles
Technical Skills Courses
|· Introduction to Digital Marketing||· Content for Digital Marketing|
|· Web Design for Digital Marketing||· Social Media Digital Marketing|
|· SEO||· Email Marketing|
|· SEM||· Digital Analytic Tools|
|· Online Advertising||· Capstone Project|
The program is designed for working professionals already involved in digital marketing and who wish for career advancement. In this certification program, learners will learn how to create a comprehensive marketing plan as well as acquire practical knowledge and vocabulary of digital marketing technology through multi-platform fluency.
The candidate is free to enquire about an optional internship through the business division, and career assistance.
The candidate is free to enquire about an optional internship through the business division, as well as career assistance.
For more information, please contact:
Contact Number: (714) 992-7032
6. Certified Digital Marketing Professional-Santa Ana College/Ed2Go
Santa Ana Community College and education platform Ed2Go have partnered to offer this program. Located in Santa Ana California, this choice is accurate when it comes to choosing among the Digital marketing courses in Orange because it equips the candidate with the knowledge and confidence to proceed with the OMCP certification. The certification has a nine-month duration and it’s completely online and self-paced.
The courses in the program are:
- Basic SEO, Content Marketing and Data Analysis
- Marketing, Basic social media, and Digital Strategy
- Advanced SEO
- Pay Per Click Strategies
- Web Analytics
- Advanced social media
- Advanced Mobile Marketing
- Brand Marketing
The main outcomes of the program are:
- A comprehensive view of Digital Marketing Functions.
- Management of Marketing Campaigns
- OMCP Knowledge.
1. Can International students apply to any of these Digital marketing courses in Orange?
Even though the courses offered in this program are offered through institutions located in Orange County, they are completely online programs and anyone is welcome to apply. However, it’s important to have in mind the following pointers
- If the classes are live, be ready to commit and be mindful of the time zones as many courses require minimum assistance for their completion.
- Please check for local educational regulations regarding content and course validity.
- Please check for certificate validity or recognition with local authorities in case the certificate is crucial.
- The courses are offered entirely in English, be ready to submit an English Proficiency certificate, as some institutions require it, before enrolment.
2. What should I take into account when choosing a Digital Marketing program among the Digital marketing courses in Orange?
A quality Digital Marketing Program should always offer, qualified instructors in the fields for the subjects they teach, a structured pedagogical methodology, practical assignments, career coaching or placements, and comprehensive and updated content aligned with the market demands.
3. What are the benefits of taking Digital marketing courses?
The rapid technological transition the world facing is causing an ever-increasing demand for skilled digital marketers. An important financial hub like Orange County is a potential market for any professional wanting to get ahead of their game. It’s important to note that Digital Marketing is a rapidly changing field that requires skilled professionals willing to stay updated with consumers’ needs, wants, and tastes. There are also many benefits when it comes to choosing Digital Marketing as a career:
- Allows flexibility, as many marketing roles are carried out remotely. Companies are becoming more result-oriented rather than schedule oriented.
- The demand for skilled professionals to negotiate higher salaries and better work conditions
- The field of digital marketing is so diverse, that there are many fields to choose from such as SEO, social media, and Email Marketing, among others.
- There are also vast opportunities for freelancers and use their skills and creativity to get clients.
4. Why is Orange County a good place to consider career-wise?
Orange County is one of the most promising places in the United States in any field, especially when considering a career in Digital Marketing. With a potential market of 3 million people with a median annual income of 89,759 gives a winning combination for anyone pursuing a freelance career since it gives a lot of margins to tackle the audience by zip code, occupation, local interests, age group, etc. Not to mention, the OC has 176, 208 companies, which are potential employers. Digital marketing courses in Orange can give aspiring professionals a chance to immerse themselves in one of the most demanded and latest career trends.
5. What are the benefits of obtaining an OMCA or an OMPC Certification?
Both are recognized certifications set by industry standards through a combination of poles of hiring managers, role studies, authors, experts, and educators. The OMCA certification is designed to verify multidisciplinary knowledge in many fields of Digital Marketing, while de OMPC certification is for more experienced Digital Marketers. Both certifications allow professionals to stand out since their knowledge is certified by a reputable organization and earn 16% to 18% more.
Marketing has always been a fundamental part of a company, without it, there would be no sales or brand awareness, and the potential sales wouldn’t be reached which implies that as a society we would miss out on innovations that add value to our lives. Since the advent of the internet, the world has increasingly tended towards digitalization, making it an inevitable and roofless trend. According to Statista, from 2018 the percentage of internet users has had an average increase of 6%, putting in the number 300 million new users per year, meaning that by 2023 the total will grow to 5.3 billion. This new potential market has led to the massive creation of websites, search engines, channels, and apps, paving the way for the capitalization of new opportunities.
Digital Marketing has come to take over traditional marketing due to its many benefits, among those are the availability to reach more people, its versatility, a more personalized segmentation, the availability to see and measure data, and more importantly, it’s cost-effectiveness. Digital Marketing has proven to have a higher investment return when it comes to sales and revenue and it has also proven to be beneficial for any professional pursuing a career in it due to the higher pay, infinite opportunities, and time and geographic freedom.
Digital marketing courses in Orange give any professional the chance to join successfully this new technological revolution. There is has high demand for qualified professionals in this area. However, not all that shines is gold, it is imperative to be professionals that deliver value and to know how to apply and turn that knowledge into revenue. It also requires the ability and the constant love of learning. Trends change more often than we can keep track of, it’s important to stay updated and learn to anticipate ourselves to stay relevant and Digital Marketing is no exception to the rule.