Top 4 Data Analytics Certification Courses With Placement
The term ‘Data Analytics’ is floating across the world quite a lot in the present days of the 21st Century. It is a new hot topic in the market and is considered to be providing an ample number of opportunities for youngsters who are trying to pursue their career in this field and also for experienced professionals who are willing to switch their careers from various fields to Data Analytics. It has been one of the booming fields of today’s world for quite a time now. If you are also looking for data analytics training, you’re at the right place. Let’s have a look at the top 4 data analytics certification courses.
What Do You Mean by “Data Analytics” and Who is a “Data Analyst”?
Most of the actions that you perform on your mobile apps, purchasing something at an e-store, taking an online survey, or browsing something on the internet are one or other kinds of data which you are generating which is in turn consumed by the corporations and organizations to make key business decisions and increase their revenue.
Data Analytics has become an integral part of some of the world’s largest organizations like Facebook, Amazon, and Google. Also, many start-ups and budding organizations are also implementing data-driven techniques to make their mark in today’s highly competitive world.
Data Analytics is the science of analyzing data that changes exponentially on a day-to-day basis. And a Data Analyst is someone who retrieves, gathers, and organizes data and draws significant conclusions from it which helps drive business decisions to increase sales and revenue.
Why Are Data Analytics Certification Courses So Important Today?
Below are a few reasons why Data Analytics Certification Courses have become so important these days.
- There is a high demand for analytic professionals as a lot of companies are moving towards data-driven techniques to increase their sales and revenues, making Data Analytics a booming industry and a great career to pursue.
- A huge demand and supply deficit in this field is also one of the reasons why it has become an important and easy go-to career these days as there are a lot of opportunities but the analytic professionals with the required skill set are fewer in number.
- Also, the income in this field is pretty high as the demand for data analysts is too high.
- Data Analytics unlike a few other professions is not limited to any particular sector and has a good number of opportunities in various industries such as software, healthcare, retail, finance, etc.
- Finally, the best part of Data Analytics is that anyone who is willing to learn data analytics can go for it, be it a fresh graduate or an experienced professional from another field. All that is required to learn the Data Analytic courses with proper attention, time, and effort.
How Do Companies Benefit From Data Analytics?
Data analysis in business is playing a very important role in making key decisions. Data Analytics is the key to unlocking significant insights from the broad diversity of data generated by businesses.
Five Benefits of using Data Analytics
Inform Business Decision-Making: Data analytics can help businesses drive business decisions and reduce financial losses. Predictive analytics ensures anticipation of what might happen in reaction to business changes, while prescriptive analytics can recommend how organizations and firms should be responding to the changes.
For example, a company can make changes to the price of a product or provide product offers to see how they will affect customer demand. Testing of these changes to product offers can be used to validate the hypotheses generated by such models.
After collecting sales data for the changed product offers, the company can use data analytics approaches to evaluate the performance of the changes and thereby visualize the results to make decisions on whether the company can apply the changes across other products of the company.
Personalize the Customer Experience: Customer data is collected by businesses through various channels such as physical retail, e-commerce, and social networking. Businesses can get insights into customer behavior and give a more personalized experience to customers by implementing data analytics to generate full customer profiles from the information collected.
Consider a retail clothing store that has both online and offline services. The company might evaluate its sales data in conjunction with data from its social media pages in order to design targeted social media campaigns and thereby increase e-commerce purchases for product categories, in which customers show high interest.
Furthermore, organizations can optimize customer experience by running behavioral analytics models on their customer data.
Streamline Operations: Operational efficiency of an organization can be enhanced with the help of Data Analytics. Problems such as manufacturing delays or bottlenecks can be detected with the help of data collection and analysis and also assist identify future problems.
If a demand projection indicates that a particular vendor will not be able to handle the volume required for a Dussehra season, the business may supplement or replace this vendor to avoid delays in production.
Many organizations, especially those in retail, are still struggling to optimize inventory levels. Based on a few characteristics such as seasonality, holidays or vacations, and secular patterns, data analytics can help in determining the optimal supply for all of an enterprise’s services.
Mitigate Risk and Handle Setbacks: In business, there are risks everywhere. Risks such as customer theft, staff theft, uncollected receivables, worker safety, and legal liability are among them. Evaluation of these risks and taking preventive measures can be achieved with the help of Data Analytics.
For example, a retail chain may employ a propensity model, which is a statistical method for the prediction of future behaviors and occurrences, to discover the stores which are more prone to theft. The corporation may then use this data to determine the amount of security that is required at those stores and also if it should divest from any places.
Enhance Security: Data security is one of the major concerns of all enterprises across the world. By analyzing and visualizing relevant data, organizations can use data analytics to know the reasons for previous data breaches. For example, the IT department can employ data analytics programs to parse, process, and visualize audit logs in order to discover the path and origins of a data security breach incident.
Additionally, they can also utilize statistical models to prevent future attacks and assaults. Attacks frequently entail aberrant access behavior, especially in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
Organizations can configure these models to run indefinitely with close monitoring and efficient notification systems built on top to detect and also report anomalies such that security professionals can take immediate action.
Check here the highly renowned Online Data Analytics Courses
What Are the Types of Data Analytics?
Data Analytics is classified into four main types:
1. Predictive Data Analytics: This is the most commonly used category of data analytics. Predictive analytics is used by businesses and organizations to identify trends, correlations, and causation. Predictive analytics can further be further broken down into predictive modeling and statistical modeling; however, these two go hand in hand.
For example, an advertising campaign on Instagram could apply predictive analytics to understand how closely the conversion rate correlates with the targeted audience’s geographic area, income bracket, and interests. And from here, predictive modeling can be used to analyze the statistics for two (or more) target audiences and provide revenue values for the targeted demographic.
2. Prescriptive Data Analytics: Prescriptive analytics is where AI and big data combine to help predict the outcomes and also identify the necessary actions to be taken. This category of data analytics can be further broken down into optimization and random testing. Using advancements in machine learning, prescriptive analytics helps answer questions like “What if we try this?” and “What is the best action?”
3. Diagnostic Data Analytics: Not just focussing on future predictions, analyzing data from the past too can serve an important purpose in guiding the business. Diagnostic data analytics is the process of evaluating data to understand the cause and event or why something happened in the past.
Techniques such as drill down, data discovery, data mining, and correlations are employed in the case of Diagnostic data analytics. Diagnostic data analytics help answer the question of why something occurred. Like the other categories, this too can be further broken down into two more specific categories: discover and alerts and query and drill-downs.
Query and drill-down techniques are used to get more detail from a report. For example, a sales report that closed significantly a smaller number of deals in the previous month. A drill down could show fewer workdays, due to a long vacation of about two weeks.
Discover alerts notify a potential issue before it occurs, for example, an alert about a smaller number of staff hours, which could result in a smaller number of deals closed for the month. One can also use diagnostic data analytics to discover information such as the most qualified candidate for a vacancy in the company.
4. Descriptive Data Analytics: Descriptive analytics is considered the backbone of reporting. It is impossible to have Business Intelligence (BI) tools and dashboards without descriptive analytics. This category answers the questions of how many, when, where, and what.
Again, descriptive analytics can be further broken down into two categories: ad hoc reporting and canned reports. A canned report is a report that has been designed previously and contains information about a given subject. An example of a canned report is a monthly report sent by an ad agency or ad team that details performance metrics on the organization’s latest ad efforts.
Ad hoc reports, on the other hand, are designed by a data analyst and usually aren’t scheduled. These reports are generated when there is a need to answer a specific business question. These reports are useful when more in-depth information about a specific query is to be addressed.
An ad hoc report could focus on the corporate’s social media profile, examining the types of people who’ve liked the social media page and other industry pages, as well as other demographic information.
The hyper-specificity of an ad hoc report helps in giving a complete picture of the organization’s social media audience. Usually, we don’t need to view this type of report a second time unless there’s a major change to the audience.
Here are the top-ranked Data Analytics Courses in India
Tools Covered in Data Analytics Certification Courses
There are various tools used in the Data Analytics field. Mastering any one of them and having knowledge of the others can pave the path to a great career. The following are the various tools used in Data Analytics:
- Knime – is a tool used for a visual representation of data flows
- OpenRefine – is a tool used for cleaning the data
- Gephi and NodeXL– is an open-source tool for Network analysis
- R Program – used for statistical analysis
- Weka and Orange – for data mining
- Pentaho – BI software
- Datawrapper – for data visualization
- Solver–what-if analysis
Scope of Data Analytics in India
There are a vast number of IT companies recruiting data analysts, and also the newly emerging start-ups are providing opportunities for freshers as well as experienced professionals in the data analytics field. Hence, there is a huge scope of Data Analytics courses in India.
High demand for Data Analysts makes it easy for one to jump into the ocean of Data Analytics and learn and establish their career in this field. People chasing data analytics jobs are increasing day by day and a career in this field is here to stay for a long time. So, let’s jump in and start exploring the top 4 data analytics certification courses.
Top 4 Data Analytic Certification Courses
1. Data Analytics Certification – EXCELR
Rated 4.8/5 stars according to Google Reviews
EXCELR is one of the most popular institutes that provides various courses and the data analytics certification course is one among them. It is one of the prominent firms with trainers from 150 plus countries and 70 plus universities. They are having more than 8 years of experience in providing education to students.
Course Name: Data Analytics Training in Hyderabad
- 49,999 for live classroom training
- 39,999 for virtual class training
Course Duration: 6 months
Mode of Learning: Online
There are only four modules in this course. Below is the list of them:
- Module 1: Data Collection – Data is collected around a case from a particular domain.
- Module 2: Data Preparation – Data is prepared from the collected data with the help of an SQL database.
- Module 3: Insights Generation – Focus on the intuitive data which is needed for business using the prepared data.
- Module 4: Visualisation of the dashboards
Why Choose EXCELR?
- EXCELR offers industry related course curriculum.
- Hands-on assignments with an ample number of live projects and case studies.
- It is offering 100% placement assistance
- Lifetime access to the courses
- Course completion EXCELR certificate, IBM certificate, and Internship certificate from AI variant; all in one certificate.
Phone Number: +91-8035240514
Must know about the best Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
2. Data Analytics Certification – Simplilearn
Rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by Switch and Course Report
Simplilearn learning institute is one of the most chosen training institutes. This course guarantees one to become a data analytics expert. Ranked #1 Data Analytics Certification by Career Karma, this course helps you learn data analytics techniques, ways to work with SQL databases, R and Python, create data visualizations, and predictive analytics in a business. Masterclasses from IBM experts are an added advantage in this course.
Course Name: Data Analyst
Course Fee: Rs. 54,000
Course Duration: Nine Months
Mode of Learning: Online (Bootcamp format)
- Learning Path:
- Introduction to Data Analytics Course
- Business Analytics with excel
- Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python
- Tableau Training
- Data Analyst Capstone
- Power BI
- Programming Refresher
- R Programming for Data Science
- Data Science with R Programming
- SQL Training
- Industry Master Class – Data Analytics
Why Choose Simplilearn?
- IBM masterclass and course completion certificate
- Live projects with companies like IBM, Walmart, and Google Play
Also Read: Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
3. Data Analytics certification – Edureka
Edureka’s Data Analytics Certification Course comes with R training which is specially designed to become successful analytics professional. It covers concepts such as Data Manipulation and Exploratory Data Analysis before getting into advanced topics like the Ensemble of Decision trees and Collaborative filtering. Edureka’s Data Analyst with a Specialization in R Certificate Holders works at 1000s of companies like vmware, Honeywell, cisco, DELL, etc.
Course Name: Data Analytics with R Programming Certification Training
Course Fee: Rs. 19,995
Course Duration: 30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led classes. Weekend: 3 hrs-10 sessions and Weekday: 2 hrs-15 sessions
Mode of Learning: Online
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Introduction to R Programming
- Data manipulation in R
- Data Import Techniques in R
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Data Visualisation in R
- Data Mining: Important Clustering Techniques
- Data Mining: Associate Rule Mining with Collaborative filtering
- Linear and logistic Regression
- Anova and Sentiment Analysis
- Data Mining: Decision Trees, Random Forest
- Project Work
Why Choose Edureka?
- Learning from experienced professionals around the world
- Real-life case studies on retail, social media, and others.
- Data Analyst with Specialization in R Certificate which opens up opportunities in various companies like vmware, cisco, etc.
Phone Number: +91-8035068195
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
4. Data Analytics Certification – Learnbay
Learnbay’s Data Analytics Certification Course is specially designed for experienced professionals who are willing to keep their designation without losing their existing experience. It provides Live, Interactive Online sessions guided by professionals working in top MNCs. The sessions are covered practically with real-time industrial projects and case studies.
Course Name: Data Analytics Course
Course Fee: Rs. 65,000 + GST
Course Duration: Weekdays – Monday to Friday (5 months) and Weekends – Saturday and Sunday (6.5 months)
Mode of Learning: Both online and offline
- Module 0: Preparatory Classes (Programming + Maths)
- Term 1: Python for Data Science
- Module 2: Applied Statistics
- Module 3: Advance Machine Learning
- Module 4: Deep Learning
- Module 5: NLP
- Module 6: Reinforcement Learning
- Module 7: Computer Vision
- Module 8: AI and Risk Management
- Module 9: Data Analytics Tools
Why Choose Learnbay?
- Complete your training with the internationally recognized certificate.
- IBM Course Completion Certificate.
- Acknowledgment in the IT sector by adding an IBM certificate to your profile.
Phone Number: +91-9606950936
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What is Data Analytics?
Data Analytics is the systematic computational analysis of data or statistics. It is used in order to discover, interpret, and communicate meaningful patterns in data. It also entails applying the discovered patterns toward effective decision-making.
Q2. What are the skills required for a career in Data Analytics?
Data Analysts usually need mathematical and statistical skills. Data Analyst courses will help you gain these skills.
Q3. What are the tools used in Data Analytics?
The following tools are usually used in Data Analytics:
- Business Intelligence tools
- Statistical Analysis tools
- General Programming Language Tools such as Python, R, etc.
- SQL Consoles
- Standalone predictive analysis tools
- EQL tools
Q4. Is Data Analytics a good career choice?
Yes, data analytics is the present and future of business. Data Analytics can make you earn you a 6-digit figure once you start and progress well in this field.
Q5. What’s the future of Data Analytics?
Choosing a career in Data Analytics will be a wise choice as Data Analytics is here to be for a long time.
After reading the above article, you’ll get an insight into the data analytics certification courses and you will be having options to choose from where you can opt to do the data analytics course. A data analytics career is one of the most challenging, interesting, and safest ones in business and it offers you a big amount as you progress in this field. Giving your time and efforts effectively after choosing this career will take you to heights and establish a great career and income.
The list curated above mentions the most renowned courses that will help you in upgrading your skills and confidence to the highest level possible to accomplish any goal of your professional life. You should give these courses a try to mold you into a professional and begin your dream job. Go through the list and begin learning.