Are you a commerce student? Wondering which course is best for you that will upgrade your accounting skills & also boost your CV? Want to learn more about Accounting & Taxation? Well, here is the answer to all your questions. If you are a commerce student or B.Com graduate, the Certification Course in Business Accounting & Taxation will not only upgrade your skills but also open great opportunities in the job market. Here this article will help you with all the information about Business accounting and taxation courses in Kolhapur.
Business Accounting could be the systematic recording, analyzing, and deciphering presentation of the monetary data. Accounting could also be done by a person with exceedingly little business, or by totally different groups in massive organizations. Accounting is a means that keeps a track of the operations of a business.
The prime role of accounting is to maintain standardized, authentic, and concluded documentation of the business’s financial status. These records are the pillars of the accounting systems. Capitalists should be able to reclaim and review the transactions whenever required.
Taxation is an application of obligatory levies on the individual or entities by the government of every country in the world. The prime purpose of taxation is to escalate interests in the services and wages that support the demands of the organization. Balanced, imperishable, proficient, revolutionary, economical, lucid, and perceptive are the 7 principles of taxation to economic, social, and environmental externalities.
Topics Covered in Business Accounting & Taxation Course:-
The topics covered in Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur vary depending on the course you enroll in. Most BAT courses in Kolhapur cover all or a subset of the topics listed below.
- Taxes on earnings
- Payroll and Payroll Components are two different types of payroll.
- MS Excel (Advanced)
- Information Management System (MIS) (MIS)
- GST in Tally
- Financial Statements are completed.
- Law of Corporations
- Personality Development and Soft Skills
Educational Objectives after doing BAT Courses in Kolhapur:-
Just after finishing BAT Courses in Kolhapur, these are the educational objectives that you will get:-
You will get a solid grasp of payroll, GST, TCS & TDS, and financial statements. You’ll also gain hands-on experience with a variety of accounting tools, including MS Excel, MIS, SAP, Tally, QuickBooks, and BUSY Development of soft skills.
Salary After BAT Courses in Kolhapur
After finishing Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur, the typical income is between INR 2 and 8 lakhs. If the professional has prior expertise in the field, it may be higher.
Here are a few examples of job profiles from a non-exhaustive list:
- Auditor / Assistant Auditor
- Assistant/Manager of Taxes
- Financial Planner
- Financial Analyst Cost
- Accountant Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting Manager
- Accounts Executive
- Employment Financial Planner
- Financial Analyst
- Cost Accountant Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounts Executive Employment a tax expert
- Accounting Assistant/Supervisor/Manager
- Personal Finance Consultant
Recommended Read: Online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses
Responsibilities of BAT Professional:-
After finishing the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur, you may have the following everyday tasks as a BAT professional:
- Keep a record of your finances.
- Financial Reporting and Review Internal Audit Cost
- Accounting Management
- Accounting Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit Financial Reporting and Review
- Advice about Money
- Financial Prediction
- Maintaining financial records and filing tax returns
- Tax Planning and Budgeting
- Investment Strategies and Financial Planning
- Analysis of Cash Flows
Top 7 Institute in Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur
In Kolhapur, there are top 7 Business Accounting and Taxation programs. The following list of Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur covers both online and offline options.
|SR NO.||NAME OF INSTITUTE|
|3||National Institute of Financial Markets (NIFM)|
|4||ICA Edu Skills.|
|5||City Commerce Academy|
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM Skills, which was founded in 2015, is a globally recognized ed-tech firm. They provide a diverse range of in-demand upskilling courses in areas such as marketing, finance, and writing, among others. IIM Skills’ Master BAT Course is a unique initiative in the field of accounting and taxation that aims to assist commerce students and working professionals in developing essential skills.
Their student-driven curriculum covers all areas of business accounting, including GST, income tax, TDS, accounting, Payroll, Advanced Excel, and MIS reporting, among others. Simultaneously, applicants gain hands-on experience with the most up-to-date accounting technologies, including Tally, Quickbooks, and Advanced Excel, and learn how to use them within the confines of this sector.
Students also get the opportunity to work on coursework, case studies, and projects to broaden their knowledge base. They also receive internship and placement aid as they progress.
BAT Course Curriculum:
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Advanced Accounting, as well as Tally (module 1)
- Complaints about the Goods and Services Tax (GST) (module 2)
- TDS and TCS are two terms that are used interchangeably (module 3)
- Payroll Procedures (module 4)
- Taxation on earnings (module 5)
- MIS reporting and advanced Excel (module 6)
Eligibility: Anyone is eligible.
Time Span: 4-month
The cost of the course is Rs. 49900/-.
Why should you enroll in the IIM Skills BAT Course in Kolhapur?
- Mentorship from an expert
- This program will give you an idea of practically using the knowledge gained
- Clearing doubts is simple with 100 percent practical training.
- Projects and Case Studies
- Assistance with Internships
- 100% aid with job placement
- Lifetime all resource materials are available to you.
- Even after you’ve finished the course, you may get help and support.
EduPristine, a renowned financial training institution in India, was founded in 2008 and is noted for its robust online platform. Self-paced learning, online learning, and classroom learning are all options for students. Their courses are taught by industry professionals and are geared at giving practical knowledge and skills.
EduPristine’s PGP-BAT curriculum comes under one of the best Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Kolhapur. The course is organized into nine modules, each of which has been prepared and curated by industry professionals with years of expertise in the field of accounting and taxation.
Students will also study 4 software and complete 14 projects in addition to the 9 topics. Upon successful completion of the course, students will get four industry-specific certificates.
- Tally Accounting Fundamentals and Tally Accounting
- GST in Tally and GST Basics
- Tally Payroll’s Income Tax Basics and Income Tax Components
- For accounting and management information systems, Excel is a great tool.
- Financial Statements are now complete.
- BUSY Soft Skills for SAP in Action
Bachelor’s Degree Commerce background i.e. B.Com, BBI, BAF
Freshers, as well as applicants with less than 2 years of experience, will be beneficial.
Duration: Minimum 5 years of Experience
Tools: SAP, MS Excel, BUSY, and Tally are some of the software used
How to Apply:
To apply, go to the company’s official website or application offline.
Why should you enroll in Kolhapur’s EduPristine PGP-BAT Courses in Kolhapur?
- Experiential learning is a type of learning that is both practical and hands-on.
- 4 valid certificates based on self-paced learning
- Case studies for real-world applications are part of the industry-endorsed curriculum.
- Study resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Mock exams are available regularly for free.
- 100% placement support with soft skill training
- Industry experts will teach you.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
3. National Institute of Financial Markets (NIFM)
NIFM is one of India’s premier financial market, stock market, and accounting taxation institutes. They provide a well-researched variety of long- and short-term job-oriented professional courses, both on and off-campus, with a focus on quality education.
One of the greatest online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur is NIFM’s Diploma in BAT. The short-term course seeks to turn you into an accountant professional and well educated in both theoretical and practical areas of accountancy, taxation, GST, TDS, income tax, and the e-filing procedure, with devoted 6 hours of class each week for 6 months.
They provide assistance in initiating a freelancing company or building up a firm as an accounting and taxation specialist, in addition to 100% placement assistance. The students have the option of selecting their own batches.
The Following Are the Timing and Batch Information.
Schedule of batches:
Sunday (Morning/Evening) – 6 hours
Saturday/Sunday (Morning/Noon/Evening) -3 hours
MWF or TTS – 2 hours (Morning/Noon/Evening) on weekdays
- GST in Tally ERP 9
- Taxes on earnings
10+2 / Graduation is the minimum requirement.
Knowledge of the computer, MS Office, and the Internet
Enrollment is open to students, working executives and professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers.
Time Span: 6-month
Course Fee: INR 45000 + GST (one time) OR INR 55000 + GST (4 Installments)
Contact No: 011-45646322, 9910300590
Why should you enroll in the NIFM – BAT Diploma Course in Kolhapur?
- 100% aid with job placement
- On-demand support for freelancers
- On-demand assistance for starting a company as an accountant or tax preparer.
- Industry-expert faculties at NIFM have issued a certificate.
- Batch days and timings are flexible.
- Theory and practical classes – A curriculum that is strong on the practical.
- When anything new comes on the market in the future, we’ll be there to help.
4. ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu Skills, founded in 1999, is one of India’s premier vocational training and placement colleges, specializing in Computerized Accounts and Taxation Training. They have joined the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) with the Government of India’s Skill India project to give job-oriented practical training to India’s young.
The CIA certification is ICA’s most popular course, and it teaches you about the most in-demand skills such as accounting, GST, Tally Prime, SAP FICO, direct tax, and more. It is one of the finest Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur because it provides 100% job aid to help you obtain employment in numerous capacities in major MNCs and corporations in the accounting, taxation, and finance sectors.
They also provide paid internships and do mock interviews, company visits, and career fairs regularly. Both online and classroom programs are available via ICA. They have a branch in Kolhapur where you may attend lessons in person or take them online. Both strategies ensure employment security.
- Computer Applications for Business
- Accounting for a Business
- Prime Business Communication
- Advanced Accounts
- Direct Tax
Time Span: 12 months
Why should you go with ICA Edu Skills – CIA?
- Job security is 100% guaranteed.
- Award-winning vocational training school with three certifications
- Seminars and grooming sessions are held on a regular basis.
- CA Faculty with Years of Experience
- The curriculum has been updated.
- Skills that aren’t hard to get by Mock Interview Sessions for Training
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
5. City Commerce Academy
City Commerce Academy, which was founded in 1999, is one of the leading accounting and taxation training colleges in India, with a reputation for offering high-quality accounting education. The courses, which are based on more than two decades of study, may help you go from a total novice with no accounting experience to an expert in accounting and taxation.
City Commerce Academy’s Accounts and Tax Expert (All in One) course is one of the best online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur. The master’s program consists of three courses of varying levels as well as a number of short courses.
- Accounts Expert (Level 1),
- Business Accounting (Level 1) (Level 2)
- Expert in Taxation (Level 3)
- Income Tax,
- Tally, and
- Balance Sheet Short Courses
The Level 1 Business Accounting course is a good place to start if you want to learn about accounting in the trading, manufacturing, and service industries.
The Level 2 Accounts Expert comprises entirely of hands-on work to master manual and computerized accounts from the ground up, from the basics to the final balance sheet. With the aid of project work,
Level 3 Tax Expert covers Income Tax, TDS, TCS, GST, EPF, ESI, payrolls, and e-filing.
- Accounting for a Business
- Business Accounting Fundamentals
- Theories of accounting
- Experts in Journal Entries
- Computerized Accounts
- Manual Accounts
- Tally ERP 9 Inventory Accounting
- Reconciliation Balance Sheet
- Reports and MIS Miscellaneous Tax Expert
- Prior to the introduction of the GST, there were indirect taxes.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax) is a type of income tax that is imposed on goods and services.
- Deduction of taxes and collection of taxes at the source
- Employee State Insurance (ESI) and Employee Provident Fund (EPF) (ESI).
6. Tezpur University
The institution, which is ranked 46 in the NIRF Universities 2021 rating, strives to provide employment-oriented and multidisciplinary courses as well as foster research in areas that might help the region and Assam state prosper. SWAYAM is a government of India initiative aimed at bridging the digital divide and ensuring equal access to equality and quality of education for everyone by making the greatest learning materials available to all at no cost.
One of the top online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur is Tezpur University’s Direct Tax – Laws and Practice, a fully free certification course given through Swayam. Prof. (Dr.) Subhrangshu Sekhar Sarkar’s course teaches students about India’s direct taxation system, income tax computation, tax planning, tax management, compliance with tax regulations, e-filing, and possibilities for working as tax advisors.
Although the complete course content is free, there is the opportunity to purchase a certificate for a little charge. Learners must take a qualifying test in person at selected places on specific dates to receive the certificate. The qualifying test will be worth 100 points, with 30 points for internal evaluation and 70 points for an externally proctored exam.
- Basic Definitions and Concepts
- Income from Salaries, Residential Status, and Tax-Exempt Income
- Profits and Gains from Business/Profession Capital Gains Income from Other Sources
- Deductions from total income (gross)
- Income pooling, set-off, and loss carry-forward
- Return of Income and Assessment Tax Deduction/Collection at Source and Advance Payment of Tax
- Individuals’ Taxable Income Calculation
- Calculation of a Company’s Taxable Income
- Revisions and Appeals
- Planning for Taxes
Anyone is eligible.
Fee for the course: None
Why should you enroll in Tezpur University’s Direct Tax-Laws and Practice course?
- Classcentral.com named it one of the “Best Online Courses of All Time” in the social science category.
- Self-paced study at no cost
- For UG/PG students, a certificate of completion is provided, as well as four-credit course credit.
- Doubt-clearing sessions and discussion boards are available.
- Tests and tasks for self-evaluation
- Lectures on video and reading materials
7. APG Learning
APG Learning, which has been in business since 2013, offers some of the most effective employability programs in the domains of finance, business, technology, and lifestyle, and is considered one of the finest online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolhapur.
Their courses strike a mix between practical experience and academic understanding, with an emphasis on excellent education. APG Learning’s BAT curriculum is geared at students with a strong interest in finance and taxation.
Finance, auditing, direct and indirect taxation, analysis, accounting, Excel, and reporting are all covered in-depth in this course, which is centered on applied learning approaches. The curriculum was created by industry specialists and provides a number of opportunities for high-paying careers.
- GST (goods and services tax)
- Payroll with its components
- MIS and Excel
- Background in commerce (BCOM, MCOM, MBA Finance)
- With at least one year of work experience in a field other than commerce
- Students taking CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, or other related courses
2-month duration (85 hours)
The cost of the course is INR 12000. (Including taxes)
Why should you enroll in the APG Learning BAT Courses in Kolhapur?
- Subject Experts’ Industry Knowledge
- Freshers and Working Professionals are catered to with a professional design.
- Tally Certification 100 percent interactive and hands-on learning Practical Accounting and Tax Exposure
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What exactly are business accounting and taxation courses in Kolhapur?
Business Accounting and Taxation courses are designed for those who want to work in the accounting or taxation fields. The course will teach you the basics and practical aspects of accounting, taxation, financial statements, TDS, TCS, payroll, GST, and much more.
2. What are the requirements for enrolling in Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Kolhapur?
The eligibility requirements differ depending on the course. The majority of the courses are geared toward current Commerce students/graduates/employees (B. Com, BBI, BAF, M. Com, MBA, CA/CS/ICWA/CFA). However, other courses have no prerequisites and may be taken by anybody interested in learning Business Accounting and Taxation for self-study, upskilling, reskilling, certification, or change in career.
3. Will I be able to get work after completing the business accounting and taxation courses in Kolhapur?
The majority of BAT courses are unquestionably career-oriented. Make sure you enroll at a reputable university that will provide you with job placement aid and support.
4. Can I do BAT and B.Com at the same time?
Yes, you may do BAT and B. Com at the same time if you have the time to devote to both. BAT courses are designed primarily for Commerce graduates and students who want to obtain practical experience. However, all BAT courses need you to devote a certain amount of time each week to the BAT program. Before enrolling in a course, be sure you can fit those hours in.
5. Is BAT a worthwhile program?
If you want to work in the core Accounting and Taxation profession, BAT is one of the greatest short-term courses.